+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 6 2014, 10:11 AM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 5 2014, 10:05 PM) *
Don may have screwed alota folks but he made big fights happen in every era of boxing he's been apart of!

True, he would still be on top if he wasn't such a greedy little bastard. Arum is and always will be a main event guy, Don King was the first promoter EVER to stack a card from top to bottom. His cards were always more enjoyable then Arum's and so was many of his main events too
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 6 2014, 11:29 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Pacquiao doesn't fight on HBO if that is the case. If I remember HBO said that would stop doing business with GB fighters. Didn't Pacman fight in a showtime PPV? If Rob is so ready to end this shit, have Rigondeaux fight Leo Santa Cruz and give GRJ Mike Garcia. it is all talk. Now fans are fighting over damn networks

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 6 2014, 02:23 PM
Post #14

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 6 2014, 11:29 AM) *
Pacquiao doesn't fight on HBO if that is the case. If I remember HBO said that would stop doing business with GB fighters. Didn't Pacman fight in a showtime PPV? If Rob is so ready to end this shit, have Rigondeaux fight Leo Santa Cruz and give GRJ Mike Garcia. it is all talk. Now fans are fighting over damn networks

your right its been years since manny was on the HBOboxing

he not ending shit..thats to much money to share

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 7 2014, 10:23 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Rob Arum, said on FNF on ESPN, the reason why Floyd won't fight Pac is because he is afraid to fight a Southpaw. He even compared Floyd to fucking Hitler. I was speechless. Why do they let him get away with this shit? Question, why do people say "when will Floyd fight Pacquiao?" Why won't people ever phrase the question "when will Pac fight Floyd? " Media bias is a bitch.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 7 2014, 10:47 PM
Post #16

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 7 2014, 11:23 PM) *
Rob Arum, said on FNF on ESPN, the reason why Floyd won't fight Pac is because he is afraid to fight a Southpaw. He even compared Floyd to fucking Hitler. I was speechless. Why do they let him get away with this shit? Question, why do people say "when will Floyd fight Pacquiao?" Why won't people ever phrase the question "when will Pac fight Floyd? " Media bias is a bitch.

think alot of the bias has to do with how floyd played the villain role throughout most of his career. he's calmed down quite a bit, but people still see him as a money flaunting arrogant dude. meanwhile, manny plays the act of being a devout Catholic and respectful congressman who serves the people.

arum understands how easy it is to prey on the casual fan who really doesnt take the time to study the sport or the fighters. it's a shame bc it's causing alot of pure hatred among floyd/manny fans who cant see both sides of the issue. instead, they fall into the trap of following whatever bullshit propaganda is laid out in front of them. i think, in a way, arum's helping floyd gain attention and controversy, both of which add to his cash flow. dont know why he has to stoop so low with the hitler comment...guess he's that butt hurt over all his best fighters ditching him for bigger and better.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 7 2014, 10:51 PM
Post #17

Welterweight

Man you got pacman fanatics preaching this stuff like Gospel to people who don't know no better and then you got the people who just hate the dude using it to enforce the propaganda.

But Manny opponents are never questioned

They never look or acknowledge the fact that golden boy and top rank never do business.

You can break it down for em unbiasedly and you'll realize who's been misinformationed and who wants to be ignorant about just for dislikes sake

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 7 2014, 10:58 PM
Post #18

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

the only positive thing i will say about those in the pac fan club is that they are absolutely relentless and will never quit. it's like talking to a brick wall sometimes...nothing gets through not even the most basic facts. after each debate ends and the dust clears, one side just gives up and the pactards are still there spewing their shit to anyone who listens. it's ruining it for me cuz i used to respect pacquiao and enjoy watching his fights, but now its like an evil part of me just wants him to get KO'd cold into retirement to shut up all his followers.

This post has been edited by ryustuh: Feb 7 2014, 10:59 PM

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 7 2014, 11:03 PM
Post #19

Welterweight

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 7 2014, 10:47 PM) *
think alot of the bias has to do with how floyd played the villain role throughout most of his career. he's calmed down quite a bit, but people still see him as a money flaunting arrogant dude. meanwhile, manny plays the act of being a devout Catholic and respectful congressman who serves the people.

arum understands how easy it is to prey on the casual fan who really doesnt take the time to study the sport or the fighters. it's a shame bc it's causing alot of pure hatred among floyd/manny fans who cant see both sides of the issue. instead, they fall into the trap of following whatever bullshit propaganda is laid out in front of them. i think, in a way, arum's helping floyd gain attention and controversy, both of which add to his cash flow. dont know why he has to stoop so low with the hitler comment...guess he's that butt hurt over all his best fighters ditching him for bigger and better.

Sad part is he was never a villain till the de la hoya fight...that's when all this shit started.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 7 2014, 11:05 PM
Post #20

Welterweight

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 7 2014, 10:58 PM) *
the only positive thing i will say about those in the pac fan club is that they are absolutely relentless and will never quit. it's like talking to a brick wall sometimes...nothing gets through not even the most basic facts. after each debate ends and the dust clears, one side just gives up and the pactards are still there spewing their shit to anyone who listens. it's ruining it for me cuz i used to respect pacquiao and enjoy watching his fights, but now its like an evil part of me just wants him to get KO'd cold into retirement to shut up all his followers.

Marquez for president (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Them bastards was ghost for months after that ko!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 10:16 PM