> Chavez jr to start train with Robert Garcia
AZWildCat
post Feb 6 2014, 03:22 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

http://www.fighthype.com/news/external/ind...havez-jr--74410

i dont know if he's back doing his Strength training with Alex or with the other guy that did his last camp(hopefully not) but getting back with alex ariza is the best thing for him. regardless of the scandal and speculation Alex kept this kid at 160 looking ripped n ready and not gassing out or fatiguing.
on top of that if Garcia can do what he did with maidana and make him a "better" brawler! raise his punch output and offensive aggressiveness, you might have a new opinion on jr.
i know hes hated for the fruity pebble eating bubba kush smoking 24/7 episodes but if we can get the same kid that fought rubio and lee then i like his chances with vera, froch & GGG. (he like the rest still getting whipped by ward though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mrchitown
post Feb 6 2014, 03:43 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

It's going to be interesting to see how someone whose notorious for not being serious and training does with Garcia. And I don't see Ariza being much of a difference either. Everyone wanted to see how JCC Jr would perform when faced with a big test, and he failed miserably against Martinez. I'm holding out hope that Garcia will help him but how good is JCC Jr? He supposedly didn't listen to Roach's instructions during his biggest fight, so why am I to believe Garcia would be any better? I don't think it's a trainer problem it's a fighter problem. No amount of changes to his camp is going to make him bust his ass in the gym and change his mentality. I've never believe he had the mentality of a fighter. I said on here many times when his weight advantage was gone he'd have issues, well he fought Vera at a higher weight and everybody and their kid thinks he lost that one...I need to see how they gel in a few fights together, this move doesn't excite me
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 05:02 AM