post Feb 7 2014, 05:33 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 7 2014, 10:33 AM) *
Ever

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Me too! Paulie is no easy lay...guys haven't gotten that through their heads yet. If anything, we'll figure out whether or not Keith can avoid a jab. Lol

Agreed lol

The buildup to the fight between Malinaggi and Thurman would be great. That's a main event fight right there but if it was put on a PPV I think it adds some serious value to any card it's on
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Feb 7 2014, 06:47 PM
Post #22

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

paulie will get stopped i the way broner was supposed to stop him if he fights thurman. thurman is becoming a complete fighter.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 7 2014, 07:29 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 7 2014, 05:30 PM) *
You know it's true. Look what it did to Dolomite. He went from potentially going to one of Mayweather's fights this year to another kid and a forced wedding. It's not a good idea at all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I don't know man, D is talking ordering 2-3 PPVs this year...that's 1 more than he was willing ot pay for last year! He can buy PPVs for the next 10 years straight...with all of the money that he's about to put up for this forced wedding. Lol

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 7 2014, 05:33 PM) *
Agreed lol

The buildup to the fight between Malinaggi and Thurman would be great. That's a main event fight right there but if it was put on a PPV I think it adds some serious value to any card it's on

Yes it would be great! We'd be entertained by Paulie's sophisticated trash talk, and spend the rest of that time trying to interpret what Thurman is saying!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 7 2014, 08:11 PM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 7 2014, 06:29 PM) *

I don't know man, D is talking ordering 2-3 PPVs this year...that's 1 more than he was willing ot pay for last year! He can buy PPVs for the next 10 years straight...with all of the money that he's about to put up for this forced wedding. Lol

Yes it would be great! We'd be entertained by Paulie's sophisticated trash talk, and spend the rest of that time trying to interpret what Thurman is saying!

Man wait til she see that bill, will see how many he gets this year lol. I expect him to be getting hit with strollers and binky's sometime in the near future lmao

Man I'm doing fight parties. I ain't paying for all those stuff. I'm doing the Martin Payne, it's nothing personal just business. And keep your damn shoes on in my house lol. I used to have fight parties at this bowling alley in downtown Chicago but I don't think a Mayweather-Khan fight would do well for my pockets so I may just keep it in house and charge $10 per person

Call me crazy but Paulie has a legitimate shot to win against Keith. His jab is awesome and yeah we know he doesn't have power but he puts his punches together very well and if he can somehow keep Thurman from getting in rhythm then things will get interesting...damn I want to see this fight now. a loud boisterous Italian and a black dude braided up with a list like Jim Carrey in the cable guy, sign me up lol

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Feb 7 2014, 10:34 PM
Post #25

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 6 2014, 11:50 PM) *
Nothing good ever happens from pulling out (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Paul George would call bullshit on that one, right about now.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Feb 7 2014, 10:35 PM
Post #26

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Man....where's daprofessor???

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 7 2014, 10:55 PM
Post #27

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 7 2014, 10:34 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) that 9 Milli abortion offer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 7 2014, 11:28 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 7 2014, 09:34 PM) *

Oh I heard about what he did, damn fool

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 7 2014, 11:28 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 7 2014, 09:35 PM) *
Man....where's daprofessor???

Somewhere admiring Zou Shiming and Vasyl Lomanchenko, all the while cuddling up at night with his boo, Orlando Cruz

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Feb 8 2014, 02:23 PM
Post #30

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

I been pulling for Thurman vs Malinaggi. I think its the perfect time. It would be a good fight, but as much as i like paulie, i don't see it ending well for him. Thurman is much more versatile than broner.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 04:30 AM