IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Arum compares Floyd to Hitler.... Sad day, Everyone is okay with this?
Dolimite
post Feb 9 2014, 04:53 PM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 9 2014, 01:08 PM) *
You probably wouldn't of made this thread if Floyd's name wasn't mentioned. And gtfo your feelings work because you clearly aren't looking at all the media outlets because there are many who have went on the offensive against Arum

True it was classless but this guy has said some of the most outlandish things in history of sports culture. He's a fool and it's unfortunate that people take him seriously and those who are defending his rhetoric are racists themselves. If you feel so strongly about it don't comment on a forum, since you want to stand up to him and this shit, maybe start a petition or something. That kind of speech has no place in the world period.

Dude don't tell me what I would of done when i just stated that of would made of thread if he said that about anyone. And what does that have to di witg anything? I just checked espn aol yahoo and nothing was said. CBS sports doesn't have anything either. AGAIN this thread is not about Floyd it is about what Arum said.

Main stream hasn't touched this. This is the same media who tore a new asshole in Andrian Broner for being a clown.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 9 2014, 05:41 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Feb 9 2014, 02:22 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif) I see what u did there lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm such an asshole...a voluntary asshole, rather.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 9 2014, 07:32 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 9 2014, 03:53 PM) *
Dude don't tell me what I would of done when i just stated that of would made of thread if he said that about anyone. And what does that have to di witg anything? I just checked espn aol yahoo and nothing was said. CBS sports doesn't have anything either. AGAIN this thread is not about Floyd it is about what Arum said.

Main stream hasn't touched this. This is the same media who tore a new asshole in Andrian Broner for being a clown.

You expect ESPN which is Rafael and Yahoo which is Iole to say something about the guy they dick ride? You should've known better then that. Boxing isn't a big sport, that's why bit don't get covered and I think that fact is why it didn't get pushed. But we see my man Marcus Smart situation getting broadcast everywhere. It's all about the headlines

You clearly didn't watch ESPN where the guy in studio was visibly upset by the remark, you clearly aren't on social media where many athletes from boxing and other sports and.fans and even promoters in boxing like Lou Dibella went at Arum and the media you speak of who didn't speak up...but the boxing sites, there are writers who went after him, you clearly are missing a lot of info

But really, what are you prepared to do about it? If you don't like something do something about it, change it, if your not gon do shit about it then leave it alone

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 9 2014, 07:43 PM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 9 2014, 04:32 PM) *
You expect ESPN which is Rafael and Yahoo which is Iole to say something about the guy they dick ride? You should've known better then that. Boxing isn't a big sport, that's why bit don't get covered and I think that fact is why it didn't get pushed. But we see my man Marcus Smart situation getting broadcast everywhere. It's all about the headlines

You clearly didn't watch ESPN where the guy in studio was visibly upset by the remark, you clearly aren't on social media where many athletes from boxing and other sports and.fans and even promoters in boxing like Lou Dibella went at Arum and the media you speak of who didn't speak up...but the boxing sites, there are writers who went after him, you clearly are missing a lot of info

But really, what are you prepared to do about it? If you don't like something do something about it, change it, if your not gon do shit about it then leave it alone

Grismon said "I won't comnent on what Arum said" yes I do expect them to say something, they are fucking journalist. Which means they have a job to do. I am not saying Arum wasn't ostracized for his statement but on the major markets, he wasn't. And before you assume shit I wrote Dan, Kim, Iola, the dude from the LA Times explaining my disgust on their silence, now what else you got to say?

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 9 2014, 07:49 PM
Post #25

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 9 2014, 07:43 PM) *
Grismon said "I won't comnent on what Arum said" yes I do expect them to say something, they are fucking journalist. Which means they have a job to do. I am not saying Arum wasn't ostracized for his statement but on the major markets, he wasn't. And before you assume shit I wrote Dan, Kim, Iola, the dude from the LA Times explaining my disgust on their silence, now what else you got to say?

fat ass rafael's not gonna do shit. just sayin. props for trying though. cant let people get away with everything AND the kitchen sink now...

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Feb 9 2014, 07:49 PM
Post #26

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 8 2014, 04:01 PM) *
The thing is, it was all in line with boxing, even in good taste, some of the shit was funny. When Manny was saying Floyd is scared of him people ere loving it, if Manny wants to throw bricks he has to be willing to take some.

[/b]
Then don't read it. This has nothing to do with Floyd asshole, but everything to do with WHAT ARUM said. It was disrespectful comment and a comment that has nothing to do with the bullshit between he and whoever concerning this fight. A fight that will not happen. People lost families, fortunes, land, self respect, countries were torn a part and bankrupt and many other things.

For the record, Manny is no Winston Churchill, more like Roosevelt, who wanted no part of the war.

i think you need to take floyd nuts out of your throat buddy. anything the guy says you copy. its pathetic. floyd says rob arum, then you start speiwing it like the faithful prag you are. bet you have a nice TMT tramp stamp above your ass crack too. if this thread as started by anyone BUT you i wouldnt have said that. Read some of the comments, its all about floyd. i bet every comment has the words floyd mayweather in it already.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 9 2014, 08:00 PM
Post #27

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 9 2014, 04:49 PM) *
i think you need to take floyd nuts out of your throat buddy. anything the guy says you copy. its pathetic. floyd says rob arum, then you start speiwing it like the faithful prag you are. bet you have a nice TMT tramp stamp above your ass crack too. if this thread as started by anyone BUT you i wouldnt have said that. Read some of the comments, its all about floyd. i bet every comment has the words floyd mayweather in it already.

You dumb bastard everyone has been using the term Rob Arum. No man's nuts will ever see my mouth hand or eyes, that is your fantasy. Dumb ass I know Arum directed at him but Im focusing on his language. TMT stamp on my ass? I am good. Maybe you n eed ti take some pills from your picture and calm the fuck down. Speak when spoken to. If you didn't like the thread don't comment. Dudes must be on their rags today. Emotions are deep

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Feb 9 2014, 08:11 PM
Post #28

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 9 2014, 07:00 PM) *
You dumb bastard everyone has been using the term Rob Arum. No man's nuts will ever see my mouth hand or eyes, that is your fantasy. Dumb ass I know Arum directed at him but Im focusing on his language. TMT stamp on my ass? I am good. Maybe you n eed ti take some pills from your picture and calm the fuck down. Speak when spoken to. If you didn't like the thread don't comment. Dudes must be on their rags today. Emotions are deep

lol, that's some funny ish right there, lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 9 2014, 09:13 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 9 2014, 06:43 PM) *

Good for you. But a lot of people did that, I sent a series of tweets out and essentially did the same thing you did. Is that your only solution to write them a letter. You could lead a movement against Arum cuz let's be real, a lot of people don't like the guy. You will never understand how to get these people's attention. Arum is a fool, we all know this.

Where I'm from we don't like it we do something about it. Everybody talking about this and the cold war etc but there's no movement from most fans. Hurt these dudes pockets and you have their attention. We all being cheated and misrepresented as fans but I don't see shit to change it.

We got the power to shut these fuckers up, we need to use our power to make things right. I believe Arum said that out of fear, how is he going to push Manny..look at the Marcus Smart incident and look at Arum's remarks against Floyd. It's reverse man, if Floyd had of made that remark he would be crucified

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Feb 9 2014, 09:13 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 10 2014, 04:24 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 9 2014, 06:13 PM) *
Good for you. But a lot of people did that, I sent a series of tweets out and essentially did the same thing you did. Is that your only solution to write them a letter. You could lead a movement against Arum cuz let's be real, a lot of people don't like the guy. You will never understand how to get these people's attention. Arum is a fool, we all know this.

Where I'm from we don't like it we do something about it. Everybody talking about this and the cold war etc but there's no movement from most fans. Hurt these dudes pockets and you have their attention. We all being cheated and misrepresented as fans but I don't see shit to change it.

We got the power to shut these fuckers up, we need to use our power to make things right. I believe Arum said that out of fear, how is he going to push Manny..look at the Marcus Smart incident and look at Arum's remarks against Floyd. It's reverse man, if Floyd had of made that remark he would be crucified

Well fearless leader what do you suggest, I am down.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 08:22 AM