IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Arum compares Floyd to Hitler.... Sad day, Everyone is okay with this?
klonopinz
post Feb 12 2014, 05:26 PM
Post #51

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,879

i think pacquaio is still the same pacquiao he always was, and if you think he used to be better than he is now then you were accurately fooled like you were supposed to be into thinking he was better than he actually was. His opponents have always matched up well for him. They only times we have seemed him look shitty, even when he was in his prime, have been against the same style fighters who dont come at him. He will show up against bradley and look the same. This time they will probably just give him the decision. The only thing i have noticed was a slight downgrade in his conditioning, but he can easily fix that with some re-dedication and hard training.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 12 2014, 05:39 PM
Post #52

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Dang, guys are still crying about this fight not happening, and whose fault it is??? Have we not grown to at least halfway appreciate the fights that have happened between them since then?

I mean sheesh, I haven't slept with Janina Gavankar yet, but I've appreciated most of the ass that I've gotten since then. Suck it up fellas...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 12 2014, 06:04 PM
Post #53

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 12 2014, 04:26 PM) *
i think pacquaio is still the same pacquiao he always was, and if you think he used to be better than he is now then you were accurately fooled like you were supposed to be into thinking he was better than he actually was. His opponents have always matched up well for him. They only times we have seemed him look shitty, even when he was in his prime, have been against the same style fighters who dont come at him. He will show up against bradley and look the same. This time they will probably just give him the decision. The only thing i have noticed was a slight downgrade in his conditioning, but he can easily fix that with some re-dedication and hard training.

Really? So you think that Manny is as fast as he was before, that he has the same power he did before, that his legs and foot work are still what they once were? You believe he has the killer instinct still? Hmm interesting lol

It doesn't matter if he was the benefactor of great matchmaking, that doesn't change the fact that he's declined. I don't know what your looking at but he's not the same fighter PERIOD!

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Feb 13 2014, 02:57 PM
Post #54

Lightweight

Hes still the same old pacman. Hes speed is just as good as it once was yes, go watch his older fights, he is still the same. His power at welterweight was ok at best. The only thing ive seen go down was his conditioning. His killer instinct is there if he chooses to use it, but hes not stupid, hes not gonna go risking getting dropped on some dumb shit, and i dont blame him, hes at the end of his career, hes not a yun bul no more. he cant afford to just go balls out. He is still capable of everything he used to be.

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Feb 13 2014, 03:00 PM
Post #55

Lightweight

I remember half the people on hear were saying brandon rios was a 5050 fight and that pacman could get fuckin KOed again. i laughed out loud at that bullshit, hes the same dude. Just because 85% of boxing fans say something doesnt mean its true whatsoever. everybody thinks manny is done, i say hes not. beleive whatever you want.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 13 2014, 03:08 PM
Post #56

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 13 2014, 12:57 PM) *
Hes still the same old pacman. Hes speed is just as good as it once was yes, go watch his older fights, he is still the same. His power at welterweight was ok at best. The only thing ive seen go down was his conditioning. His killer instinct is there if he chooses to use it, but hes not stupid, hes not gonna go risking getting dropped on some dumb shit, and i dont blame him, hes at the end of his career, hes not a yun bul no more. he cant afford to just go balls out. He is still capable of everything he used to be.

You stay saying stupid contradictory shit~ then with your own statement he is not the same fighter.

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 13 2014, 01:00 PM) *
I remember half the people on hear were saying brandon rios was a 5050 fight and that pacman could get fuckin KOed again. i laughed out loud at that bullshit, hes the same dude. Just because 85% of boxing fans say something doesnt mean its true whatsoever. everybody thinks manny is done, i say hes not. beleive whatever you want.

Um... No one on this site said Rios had a chance.... NO ONE! That was a joke fucking fight to start with. Come on man, this is not a Pacman hate site. Be real. No one gave Rios a chance.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 13 2014, 05:18 PM
Post #57

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 13 2014, 02:00 PM) *

I'd like you to go back and show me where that was stated by HALF the people on here because I think you may be embellishing your story a bit

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Feb 13 2014, 05:20 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 13 2014, 05:20 PM
Post #58

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 13 2014, 01:57 PM) *

You contradicted yourself a bit here...we will agree to disagree, he's not the same imo, the decline in him is clear to me.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 13 2014, 06:58 PM
Post #59

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 13 2014, 10:20 PM) *
You contradicted yourself a bit here...we will agree to disagree, he's not the same imo, the decline in him is clear to me.

In recent years two things have been evident, he's lost that killer instinct no matter what anybody says, and since the Cotto fight he hasn't been all there.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 13 2014, 09:33 PM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 13 2014, 05:58 PM) *
In recent years two things have been evident, he's lost that killer instinct no matter what anybody says, and since the Cotto fight he hasn't been all there.

I agree with that. The Cotto fight was what?? 09 I think..and in 2010 he fought Margarito, did he fight Clottey before Margarito? I can't remember but I know he hasn't been the same since around that time

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 07:26 AM