Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Better resume: Pacman or Juan Manuel?
Dolimite
post Feb 17 2014, 06:49 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

Looking over their careers especially early in their careers Juan has more notable fighters. Pac has fought Erik Morales 3 times, Juan 4, MAB twice, and now he will be fighting Tim for the second time. Juan has beaten some Mexican warriors but he has also lost to people he had no business losing to, Chris John and in my opinion he should of beaten Freddie Norwood. Yes the ref missed the knockdown when his glove touched, and with the second knockdown should squared that fight. I think he overlooked Norwood.

What do ya'll say?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
KOpower
post Mar 6 2014, 07:32 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

I guess where I disagree with you is that I don't think the reason "the fight" never happened is because Manny is a chicken. You clearly have your opinion of Manny as a fighter and you are entitled to your opinion.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 6 2014, 11:15 PM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (KOpower @ Mar 6 2014, 06:32 PM) *
I guess where I disagree with you is that I don't think the reason "the fight" never happened is because Manny is a chicken. You clearly have your opinion of Manny as a fighter and you are entitled to your opinion.

Who are you addressing with this?? An argument can certainly be made by some that he could very well be chicken, I mean look at the excuses he gave:

Afraid of needles
Having blood drawn weakens him
Needed an additional 16,000 seats before he could fight
Said he had a cut over the eye that took 6 months to heal (never happened in boxing before)
Bob Arum said "in good conscience he won't leave 40 million dollars on the table (isn't that how much Floyd offered him)??

There are a slew of others but I won't bother to list them that others may use as indicators in their argument for him being chicken.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 7 2014, 06:35 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 7 2014, 04:15 AM) *
Who are you addressing with this?? An argument can certainly be made by some that he could very well be chicken, I mean look at the excuses he gave:

Afraid of needles
Having blood drawn weakens him
Needed an additional 16,000 seats before he could fight
Said he had a cut over the eye that took 6 months to heal (never happened in boxing before)
Bob Arum said "in good conscience he won't leave 40 million dollars on the table (isn't that how much Floyd offered him)??

There are a slew of others but I won't bother to list them that others may use as indicators in their argument for him being chicken.

Just like

extra testing
no 50-50
leave promoter
leave network
join my promotion
owes taxes so thats clearly stopping pac fight...

Same for Mayweather, some don't apply now because of the longevity of this arguement

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 7 2014, 10:25 AM
Post #5

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 7 2014, 05:35 AM) *
Just like

extra testing
no 50-50
leave promoter
leave network
join my promotion
owes taxes so thats clearly stopping pac fight...

Same for Mayweather, some don't apply now because of the longevity of this arguement

Ask yourself; would you give 50% of your money to someone who hasn't contributed as much as you? The extra testing isn't extra when we know that people are cheating not only in this sport but in nearly all sports, not sure why you have a problem with that.

Leave the Promoter-sure, would you give Arum a chance to make money off of you when he still owes you $750,000?
I never heard of leaving the network, unless you are referring to the war between Showtime and HBO for which Mayweather has a 6 fight contract with and Manny who has no Network Contract (means he can leave at anytime).
Floyd isn't just a boxer, he is also a Promoter so it's not a surprise that he would try to recruit one of the most exciting fighters in the sport but that doesn't add up to ducking, that adds up to trying to put money into Manny's pocket.

Manny owes taxes, Floyd doesn't and I'm not sure why you made that as a reason to indicate whether or not someone is ducking, if anything Manny should've been breaking his neck and willing to do damn near anything to make that money so he can pay off the IRS to get out of his anus.

Nothing you stated can be construed as ducking unless you're just a simpleminded PacTURD then I could understand why one would think that it is.

This post has been edited by BrutUalBK: Mar 7 2014, 10:26 AM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 7 2014, 11:37 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 7 2014, 03:25 PM) *
Ask yourself; would you give 50% of your money to someone who hasn't contributed as much as you? The extra testing isn't extra when we know that people are cheating not only in this sport but in nearly all sports, not sure why you have a problem with that.

Leave the Promoter-sure, would you give Arum a chance to make money off of you when he still owes you $750,000?
I never heard of leaving the network, unless you are referring to the war between Showtime and HBO for which Mayweather has a 6 fight contract with and Manny who has no Network Contract (means he can leave at anytime).
Floyd isn't just a boxer, he is also a Promoter so it's not a surprise that he would try to recruit one of the most exciting fighters in the sport but that doesn't add up to ducking, that adds up to trying to put money into Manny's pocket.

Manny owes taxes, Floyd doesn't and I'm not sure why you made that as a reason to indicate whether or not someone is ducking, if anything Manny should've been breaking his neck and willing to do damn near anything to make that money so he can pay off the IRS to get out of his anus.

Nothing you stated can be construed as ducking unless you're just a simpleminded PacTURD then I could understand why one would think that it is.

Because at Cotto time, they were pretty even in terms of PPV and what not, and also with the testing, at the Cotto fight time, it was unheard of. If you asked someone to take extra testing it was because you thought they cheated, matter of pride.

Then tough, deal with it, and realistically Arum makes his money off Pac not Floyd so either way he makes money.

Recruit Manny and do what? Line his own pockets obviously, keeps the fight inhouse then (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Floyd stated that Manny needs to deal with tax problems and not him, so Pac says lets fight for charity, while clearly its not a business smart move, it does also mean that Pac isn't as broke as we think.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 7 2014, 07:54 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 7 2014, 10:37 AM) *
Because at Cotto time, they were pretty even in terms of PPV and what not, and also with the testing, at the Cotto fight time, it was unheard of. If you asked someone to take extra testing it was because you thought they cheated, matter of pride.

Then tough, deal with it, and realistically Arum makes his money off Pac not Floyd so either way he makes money.

Recruit Manny and do what? Line his own pockets obviously, keeps the fight inhouse then (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Floyd stated that Manny needs to deal with tax problems and not him, so Pac says lets fight for charity, while clearly its not a business smart move, it does also mean that Pac isn't as broke as we think.

Allow me to go backwards on this BS; First of all anyone and I mean absolutely ANYONE who believes that Manny (who is in rough dealings the IRS) would fight for Charity is a total F*CKING IDIOT!!!

Recruit Manny by not robbing him of 27% of his purse everytime he fights like Arum does. You still avoided the question about "would you fight for or against Arum if he owes you $750,000)?? Can't answer that huh? I bet you're the kind of person who wouldn't even speak to a person who owed you 50 cent until they paid you, lol.

I'll await for you to show us when Floyd and Manny were ever even in terms of PPV, please show us the numbers, we're waiting.......................................

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 8 2014, 07:23 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 8 2014, 12:54 AM) *
Allow me to go backwards on this BS; First of all anyone and I mean absolutely ANYONE who believes that Manny (who is in rough dealings the IRS) would fight for Charity is a total F*CKING IDIOT!!!

Recruit Manny by not robbing him of 27% of his purse everytime he fights like Arum does. You still avoided the question about "would you fight for or against Arum if he owes you $750,000)?? Can't answer that huh? I bet you're the kind of person who wouldn't even speak to a person who owed you 50 cent until they paid you, lol.

I'll await for you to show us when Floyd and Manny were ever even in terms of PPV, please show us the numbers, we're waiting.......................................

Then why didn't Mayweather address it? No?? Okay...

Oh $750,000, Arum owes him $750,000, so he won't fight to make ten times that?? Bullshit.

Meh anything under a tenner isn't worth fighting over. At the time of the Cotto fight, they weren't too far off each other in terms of PPV. At the time the only real massive difference between the two was the De La Hoya fight, which neither fighter would of made anything from without DLH...

I think 50 cent said it best recently(and am not saying theres no fault on the other side either), Mayweather simply never ever wants anyone to be considered on his level, never ever wants to pay anyone like there on his level.

I don't think anyone in there right mind would think these two are afraid of each other

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 8 2014, 01:34 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 8 2014, 05:23 AM) *
Then why didn't Mayweather address it? No?? Okay...

Oh $750,000, Arum owes him $750,000, so he won't fight to make ten times that?? Bullshit.

Meh anything under a tenner isn't worth fighting over. At the time of the Cotto fight, they weren't too far off each other in terms of PPV. At the time the only real massive difference between the two was the De La Hoya fight, which neither fighter would of made anything from without DLH...

I think 50 cent said it best recently(and am not saying theres no fault on the other side either), Mayweather simply never ever wants anyone to be considered on his level, never ever wants to pay anyone like there on his level.

I don't think anyone in there right mind would think these two are afraid of each other

you just lost creditably with that bullshit. To say Mayweather never wanted to fight Pac is bs. Which fighter walked away from the ORIGINAL negotiations? And looking at Pac's recent level of opposition he doesn't like anyone who fights at his level. come on man.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 8 2014, 10:00 PM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 8 2014, 12:34 PM) *
you just lost creditably with that bullshit. To say Mayweather never wanted to fight Pac is bs. Which fighter walked away from the ORIGINAL negotiations? And looking at Pac's recent level of opposition he doesn't like anyone who fights at his level. come on man.

Not that he ever had much to begin with on this forum but to post up a BS interview using 50 (who is a rival Promoter and a fake snitch ass wannabe is downright foolish), and then he goes on to shield Pac's ducking with chants of Floyd being able to make ten times as much over the $750K when he readily admits that he'd fight for anything over 10 bones, lol.

All the evidence points towards Floyd wanting the fight and Manny not wanting it, you can say whatever you will at this point Mr. Grover-those are the facts:

Manny cried about the testing first
Manny cried about supposedly being weakened
Manny cried about the stadium supposedly not having enough seats
Manny cried about a cut that supposedly took 6 months to heal
Manny turned down 40 million dollars and got KO'd for far less

I mean if these are the clear facts that indicates the DUCK then I'm not sure some people should even be worthy to call themselves "Boxing Fans" any longer.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 9 2014, 09:43 AM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 9 2014, 03:00 AM) *
Not that he ever had much to begin with on this forum but to post up a BS interview using 50 (who is a rival Promoter and a fake snitch ass wannabe is downright foolish), and then he goes on to shield Pac's ducking with chants of Floyd being able to make ten times as much over the $750K when he readily admits that he'd fight for anything over 10 bones, lol.

All the evidence points towards Floyd wanting the fight and Manny not wanting it, you can say whatever you will at this point Mr. Grover-those are the facts:

Manny cried about the testing first - When testing wasn't mandatory ever, when he was being accused of juicing.
Manny cried about supposedly being weakened - I don't know how much blood is taken personally, but when I donate am out for the day, my heads fucked and am weak as shit, now that is a pint of blood, and I think they take less. But Pac came from 112lb and am like 154lb
Manny cried about the stadium supposedly not having enough seats - Manny never said shit, I believe it was Arum
Manny cried about a cut that supposedly took 6 months to heal - Arum again
Manny turned down 40 million dollars and got KO'd for far less - I don't do business, and neither Manny but even he understand that 40 million, and no PPV is bullshit, for all you know he could of made stupid amounts exceeding 40 million, since this has been dubbed the biggest fight of the generation. Don't be stupid...never mind I forgot who I was speaking to.

I mean if these are the clear facts that indicates the DUCK then I'm not sure some people should even be worthy to call themselves "Boxing Fans" any longer.

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 8 2014, 06:34 PM) *

As opposed to what? You Mr I have Floyds balls in my mouth, and Mr Every other opened thread is Mayweather. Who here gives credibility? you two jokers? don't worry I won't be losing any sleep.

If you actually listen to the 50 interview he never said Floyd was scared or any of that shit. I think the Mayweather's want their boxing to be seen as the best boxing ever and thats it. You've heard his dad, his uncles.

Answer this, how come then, the first negotiations Arum wasn't an issue, but he is now? The Mayweathers are full of shit just like Arum, and you'd be an idiot to believe otherwise.

This all start from a simple I understand that fighting the best is worth something, but unless you win, I don't hold is to such a high esteem that it would actually outweight anothers career.

...Oh yeah I never said Mayweather never wanted to fight Pac, I said he didn't want to treat him as an equal, he wanted to treat him like the shit on his shoe because so many people thought he could beat Mayweather and they still do funnily enough. That's probably why Mayweathers panties were in a twist.

This post has been edited by mgrover: Mar 9 2014, 09:48 AM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 10 2014, 12:18 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 9 2014, 06:43 AM) *
As opposed to what? You Mr I have Floyds balls in my mouth, and Mr Every other opened thread is Mayweather. Who here gives credibility? you two jokers? don't worry I won't be losing any sleep.

If you actually listen to the 50 interview he never said Floyd was scared or any of that shit. I think the Mayweather's want their boxing to be seen as the best boxing ever and thats it. You've heard his dad, his uncles.

Answer this, how come then, the first negotiations Arum wasn't an issue, but he is now? The Mayweathers are full of shit just like Arum, and you'd be an idiot to believe otherwise.

This all start from a simple I understand that fighting the best is worth something, but unless you win, I don't hold is to such a high esteem that it would actually outweight anothers career.

...Oh yeah I never said Mayweather never wanted to fight Pac, I said he didn't want to treat him as an equal, he wanted to treat him like the shit on his shoe because so many people thought he could beat Mayweather and they still do funnily enough. That's probably why Mayweathers panties were in a twist.

I don't have any man's balls in my mouth and I have criticize Floyd on many occasions. He is my favorite fighter that's no secret. But to say Pac is innocent in the whole fight not happening is complete Pac fanboy bull crap. He is his own man and has the final say so of his career. Does Arum work for Pac or does Pac work for Arum? Riddle me this, was it the public and general media that gave Pac the title of "The man to beat Floyd" or was it boxers, trainers and anyone else who knew the ins and outs of boxing? Floyd was the favorite in that fight and he would of give Pac a boxing lesson. He was built up to be the man to beat Floyd which is how he became popular. Second, if you look at all these greats you mentioned they did fight champions (not always the best) but they had a lot of average fighters. Mayweather unless he respects fighters usually treats them like crap, Duran was notorious for treating his opponents bad, so was Tyson (see Evander and Lennox) There have been plenty fighters who look at their opponents less than Ali actually started that trend. Call him out. Yes Pac is a good fighter but like I have said, there are question marks and asterisks next to his biggest fights.... While Mayweather worked for everything that he got literally fought his way to the top Pac, like many others, had the media and great opponents to make them look good, had an easier road.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 10 2014, 06:12 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 10 2014, 05:18 PM) *
I don't have any man's balls in my mouth and I have criticize Floyd on many occasions. He is my favorite fighter that's no secret. But to say Pac is innocent in the whole fight not happening is complete Pac fanboy bull crap. He is his own man and has the final say so of his career. Does Arum work for Pac or does Pac work for Arum? Riddle me this, was it the public and general media that gave Pac the title of "The man to beat Floyd" or was it boxers, trainers and anyone else who knew the ins and outs of boxing? Floyd was the favorite in that fight and he would of give Pac a boxing lesson. He was built up to be the man to beat Floyd which is how he became popular. Second, if you look at all these greats you mentioned they did fight champions (not always the best) but they had a lot of average fighters. Mayweather unless he respects fighters usually treats them like crap, Duran was notorious for treating his opponents bad, so was Tyson (see Evander and Lennox) There have been plenty fighters who look at their opponents less than Ali actually started that trend. Call him out. Yes Pac is a good fighter but like I have said, there are question marks and asterisks next to his biggest fights.... While Mayweather worked for everything that he got literally fought his way to the top Pac, like many others, had the media and great opponents to make them look good, had an easier road.

I never said hes innocent, yeah opponents, people they actually fought and signed that contract with. No the balls thing was the other dude

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Dolimite   Better resume: Pacman or Juan Manuel?   Feb 17 2014, 06:49 PM
- - DigitalBoom   One could make the argument about catch weights bu...   Feb 17 2014, 08:40 PM
- - mrchitown   I'd say Pacquiao. But their careers are total ...   Feb 17 2014, 09:55 PM
- - checkleft   Marquez is very underrated in my opinion. On paper...   Feb 18 2014, 01:35 AM
- - BmoreBadBoy   For real? This shouldn't even be a topic for d...   Feb 18 2014, 08:07 AM
|- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (BmoreBadBoy @ Feb 18 2014, 07:07 A...   Mar 2 2014, 01:28 PM
|- - Dolimite   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 2 2014, 10:28 AM) ...   Mar 2 2014, 11:36 PM
|- - mgrover   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 2 2014, 06:28 PM) ...   Mar 3 2014, 03:26 AM
|- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 3 2014, 02:26 AM) Th...   Mar 3 2014, 07:09 PM
|- - mgrover   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 4 2014, 12:09 AM) ...   Mar 4 2014, 03:24 AM
||- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 4 2014, 02:24 AM) No...   Mar 5 2014, 02:04 PM
||- - mgrover   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 5 2014, 07:04 PM) ...   Mar 5 2014, 02:40 PM
||- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 5 2014, 01:40 PM) Ea...   Mar 5 2014, 08:23 PM
||- - mgrover   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 6 2014, 01:23 AM) ...   Mar 6 2014, 06:52 AM
||- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 6 2014, 05:52 AM) It...   Mar 6 2014, 06:46 PM
||- - mgrover   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 6 2014, 11:46 PM) ...   Mar 7 2014, 06:36 AM
|- - Dolimite   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 3 2014, 04:09 PM) ...   Mar 4 2014, 01:40 PM
- - mgrover   By paper Pac, style simply allowed him to do more,...   Feb 18 2014, 09:02 AM
- - Dolimite   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 17 2014, 07:55 PM)...   Feb 18 2014, 12:08 PM
|- - BigDDatHomey   QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 18 2014, 12:08 PM) ...   Feb 18 2014, 05:56 PM
|- - Franchize   QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 18 2014, 12:08 PM) ...   Feb 18 2014, 06:01 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 18 2014, 11:08 AM) ...   Feb 19 2014, 02:10 PM
- - Franchize   I gotta give Manny the edge. While I feel Marquez ...   Feb 18 2014, 01:17 PM
- - BoxingEinstein   Manny by a long shot, his "unofficial" w...   Feb 18 2014, 04:12 PM
- - mgrover   See I never got why Marquez never fought MAB or Er...   Feb 18 2014, 04:16 PM
|- - Dolimite   QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 18 2014, 01:16 PM) S...   Feb 18 2014, 09:19 PM
|- - HyyerBlaze   QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 18 2014, 05:16 PM) S...   Feb 24 2014, 06:40 PM
- - Cshel86   QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 18 2014, 04:16 PM) S...   Feb 18 2014, 10:04 PM
- - checkleft   QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 18 2014, 04:16 PM) S...   Feb 18 2014, 10:58 PM
- - The Original MrFactor   Pac didn't beat Bradley. Period... I don...   Feb 19 2014, 09:41 AM
- - Dolimite   QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 18 2014, 08:04 PM) H...   Feb 19 2014, 10:48 AM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 19 2014, 09:48 AM) ...   Feb 19 2014, 02:12 PM
|- - Dolimite   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 19 2014, 11:12 AM)...   Feb 19 2014, 03:17 PM
|- - mgrover   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 19 2014, 07:12 PM)...   Feb 20 2014, 07:25 PM
- - Aware   1 big name on Marquez's resume that people hav...   Feb 24 2014, 08:22 PM
|- - mgrover   QUOTE (Aware @ Feb 25 2014, 01:22 AM) 1 b...   Feb 25 2014, 04:21 AM
- - KOpower   I guess where I disagree with you is that I don...   Mar 6 2014, 07:32 PM
|- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (KOpower @ Mar 6 2014, 06:32 PM) I ...   Mar 6 2014, 11:15 PM
|- - mgrover   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 7 2014, 04:15 AM) ...   Mar 7 2014, 06:35 AM
||- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 7 2014, 05:35 AM) Ju...   Mar 7 2014, 10:25 AM
||- - mgrover   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 7 2014, 03:25 PM) ...   Mar 7 2014, 11:37 AM
||- - Dolimite   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 7 2014, 08:37 AM) Be...   Mar 7 2014, 06:30 PM
|||- - mgrover   QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 7 2014, 11:30 PM) W...   Mar 7 2014, 07:01 PM
||- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 7 2014, 10:37 AM) Be...   Mar 7 2014, 07:54 PM
||- - mgrover   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 8 2014, 12:54 AM) ...   Mar 8 2014, 07:23 AM
||- - Gambit808   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 8 2014, 07:23 AM) Th...   Mar 8 2014, 07:54 AM
|||- - mgrover   QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Mar 8 2014, 12:54 PM) ...   Mar 8 2014, 09:48 AM
||- - Dolimite   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 8 2014, 05:23 AM) Th...   Mar 8 2014, 01:34 PM
||- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 8 2014, 12:34 PM) y...   Mar 8 2014, 10:00 PM
||- - mgrover   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 9 2014, 03:00 AM) ...   Mar 9 2014, 09:43 AM
||- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 9 2014, 08:43 AM) As...   Mar 10 2014, 12:04 AM
|||- - mgrover   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 10 2014, 05:04 AM)...   Mar 10 2014, 03:11 AM
||- - Dolimite   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 9 2014, 06:43 AM) As...   Mar 10 2014, 12:18 PM
||- - mgrover   QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 10 2014, 05:18 PM) ...   Mar 10 2014, 06:12 PM
|- - KOpower   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 6 2014, 11:15 PM) ...   Mar 7 2014, 11:30 AM
|- - mgrover   QUOTE (KOpower @ Mar 7 2014, 04:30 PM) I ...   Mar 7 2014, 11:32 AM
|- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (KOpower @ Mar 7 2014, 10:30 AM) I ...   Mar 7 2014, 07:50 PM
|- - KOpower   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 7 2014, 07:50 PM) ...   Mar 7 2014, 09:09 PM
|- - BrutUalBK   QUOTE (KOpower @ Mar 7 2014, 08:09 PM) Yo...   Mar 7 2014, 11:20 PM
|- - KOpower   QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 7 2014, 11:20 PM) ...   Mar 8 2014, 12:42 AM
- - mrchitown   Who 50 snitch on? Lol..we have to stop the madness...   Mar 9 2014, 04:45 PM
|- - mgrover   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 9 2014, 09:45 PM) ...   Mar 9 2014, 05:02 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 9 2014, 04:02 PM) Yo...   Mar 10 2014, 12:06 AM
|- - mgrover   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 10 2014, 05:06 AM)...   Mar 10 2014, 03:09 AM
- - xxxxxx   Tough call here as both Boxers are 1st ballot HOF ...   Mar 10 2014, 01:00 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 05:23 AM