Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adonis Stevenson is HILARIOUS!, Ethers Kovalev and his trainer! lol
klonopinz
post Feb 23 2014, 03:36 PM
Post #11

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,879

this is a hard one to pick. both of these guys are punishers. ill pick kovalev since everyone here is picking stevenson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beenKOed
post Feb 23 2014, 04:00 PM
Post #12

Amateur

Member No.: 14,104

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 23 2014, 09:15 AM) *
I been watching Adonis for two years now, not that long but never even heard of him being a PIMP. Of course, I turn off the commentary on HBO. Wow, that is crazy. I have an issue when fighters call out another fighter when they already a fight. It is a moot challenge by Kovalev, challenge the dude when no one has a fight.

That's strange, that's one of the first things I ever heard about him, seriously. Can't remember where I heard or read it though.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 23 2014, 04:35 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 23 2014, 11:15 AM) *
I been watching Adonis for two years now, not that long but never even heard of him being a PIMP. Of course, I turn off the commentary on HBO. Wow, that is crazy. I have an issue when fighters call out another fighter when they already a fight. It is a moot challenge by Kovalev, challenge the dude when no one has a fight.

HBO did a segment on Stevenson before his ring entrance for one of his fights and it was brought up or Adonis said it himself but I remember it being mentioned quite a bit

Neither Kovalev nor Stevenson is afraid of the other, this is just adding more to the anticipation of the fight

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Feb 23 2014, 06:52 PM
Post #14

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 23 2014, 02:44 PM) *
Who you got and why?

That's like asking me who I got, heads or tails? Gun to my head I pick Stevenson, but I wouldn't be surprised if either got knocked out.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 23 2014, 06:53 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 23 2014, 01:35 PM) *
HBO did a segment on Stevenson before his ring entrance for one of his fights and it was brought up or Adonis said it himself but I remember it being mentioned quite a bit

Neither Kovalev nor Stevenson is afraid of the other, this is just adding more to the anticipation of the fight

Then you are right, I need to watch more of his fights. Who you got in the fight, why?

Just watched the Bulls and Heat game. They miss Derrick. Their guard play is trash, they do play hard. I dig that.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 23 2014, 07:55 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 23 2014, 05:53 PM) *
Then you are right, I need to watch more of his fights. Who you got in the fight, why?

Just watched the Bulls and Heat game. They miss Derrick. Their guard play is trash, they do play hard. I dig that.

Don't let one game fool you. We got a solid defender in Hinrich and a scorer in DJ. Without him the Bulls wouldn't be a game back for third in the east. They got another pass to the second round because neither Charlotte nor the Wizards can beat them in seven. Far from trash and they've beaten Miami with that same trash lineup you speak of

I for Adonis, Kovalev doesn't have some of the things that Adonis has. Sergey can't box, he can only fight one way which is why I'd bet big bucks that Bernard will destroy him if they fought. His tailor made for BHop

But if and when him and Stevenson fight I got Stevenson because he can box and he has better defense and personally I believe he has the better trainer in Javan Hill....lets not forget that John David Jackson let Mago get put on life support. He's displayed incompetence and he hasn't bothered to teach Sergey defense. Dude has no head movement. He's like a sitting duck, at least Adonis can slug and box and he has good movement

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Feb 23 2014, 08:23 PM
Post #17

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

I would wager on Kovalev myself, but the scary rhetoric is typical nonsense... I prefer GBP but don't actually care for BHop, I would like either guy to retire him but I digress, as long as they both keep winning they will meet, novice fanboys clam up

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 23 2014, 11:22 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 23 2014, 12:15 PM) *

Yous a lie...

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 24 2014, 06:55 AM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

As Bellew showed, Stevenson isn't untouchable, and am not sure if Sergey knows how to move out the way of a moving truck, so Stevenson takes the edge mainly because of the better D, who knows he may tighten it up if he knows he's in with a dangerous puncher like Sergey.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 24 2014, 11:22 AM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 23 2014, 09:22 PM) *
Yous a lie...

I have. Not all his fights. But I remember I first saw him two years ago. Stewart was his original trainer before his untimely death. I just never paid attention when it came to his outside life. I am sure they mentioned it numerous of times just never caught on to it. Oh well. You learn something new everyday.

More importantly. how was that circus? Did you step in elephant shit? lol

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 11:50 AM