> Is Lomachenko-Saiido A Mismatch?, On Chavez-Vera II Undercard
mrchitown
post Feb 26 2014, 10:33 AM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 26 2014, 12:35 AM) *
is gary russel still fighting the winner of this one?

Though I'd like to see it, I doubt the reality of it happening. Russell Jr is the mandatory for a few belts I believe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Feb 26 2014, 10:16 PM
Post #12

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

If Gary Russell Runs into Lomachenko then his career will basically be over before it started. Exactly what i fear, he was gonna face nobodies and then the first person who he fights that is known he will have been to comfortable beating nobodies and gets caught off guard, Lomachenko isn't the first step up fight you want to take. Ironic I'm saying this about Lomachenko but he already has a lot to show for with his boxing career.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 26 2014, 10:34 PM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jovi @ Feb 26 2014, 10:16 PM) *
If Gary Russell Runs into Lomachenko then his career will basically be over before it started. Exactly what i fear, he was gonna face nobodies and then the first person who he fights that is known he will have been to comfortable beating nobodies and gets caught off guard, Lomachenko isn't the first step up fight you want to take. Ironic I'm saying this about Lomachenko but he already has a lot to show for with his boxing career.

Huh???

I'm not disagreeing with you by any means, but you guys make me wanna switch the DVR on and watch Lomanchenko's fight on the Bradley/JMM undercard. Now that I think about it, Loman had about 5 or 6 pro fights, that aren't truly recognized as pro fights. Weird...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 26 2014, 10:46 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Jovi @ Feb 26 2014, 09:16 PM) *

I disagree with this 1,000%. Vasyl fights in the WSB who I might add are technically nobodies and looks avg at best. I'm not sold on Lomanchenko beating Gary and he damn sure can't beat Rigo. He's good but as usual, being overhyped

He might beat Salido but fights with Russell Jr and Rigo I don't see him winning at all

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Feb 27 2014, 07:38 AM
Post #15

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

you dont kno who he can beat until he gets in there with them guys, do not underestimate this dude, seriously. just because hes a white russian doesnt mean he needs to be labeled as another golovkin, he is not that, he is a very smart technical fighter, as all great amateurs are, and hes a counter puncher as well. i ouldnt make the mistake of throwing him in the ggg/pacquiao bin if i was you, he belongs in the same bin as rigondeaux and russel jr. This guy hasnt even shpwed what he can do yet, not to mention rigondeaux had 11 fights when he fought donaire and everybody overlooked him, as soon as he won that shit now hes p4p on everybody list. people are undersetimating lomachenko like they did rigondeaux.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 27 2014, 09:33 AM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 27 2014, 06:38 AM) *
you dont kno who he can beat until he gets in there with them guys, do not underestimate this dude, seriously. just because hes a white russian doesnt mean he needs to be labeled as another golovkin, he is not that, he is a very smart technical fighter, as all great amateurs are, and hes a counter puncher as well. i ouldnt make the mistake of throwing him in the ggg/pacquiao bin if i was you, he belongs in the same bin as rigondeaux and russel jr. This guy hasnt even shpwed what he can do yet, not to mention rigondeaux had 11 fights when he fought donaire and everybody overlooked him, as soon as he won that shit now hes p4p on everybody list. people are undersetimating lomachenko like they did rigondeaux.

Wtf are you talking about? Who's underestimating him because he's white? Where do you come up with this shit you be saying half the time?

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 27 2014, 01:33 PM
Post #17

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

We'll find out Saturday night!

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Feb 27 2014, 07:29 PM
Post #18

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

rooting hard for Salido to turn back the clock and do a JuanMa in PR version to Loma... just because the folks at Top Rematchnk think they can have champs in 1-3 pro fights

Zou Shitling is being written up as the next big thing by the ESPN scribes for whatever reason, he doesn't pass the eye test... so hopefully the Japanese fighter they choose for him later this year KOs him as well

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 28 2014, 06:58 PM
Post #19

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

So Salido didn't make weight, huh? 2.5 lbs over, huh? No longer the featherweight champ, huh? He better go out there and put on a show, because that not making weight crap, is disturbing, to say the least.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 28 2014, 07:20 PM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 28 2014, 11:58 PM) *
So Salido didn't make weight, huh? 2.5 lbs over, huh? No longer the featherweight champ, huh? He better go out there and put on a show, because that not making weight crap, is disturbing, to say the least.

I expect after he loses he's going to lightweight and blah blah blah excuses and shit

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 03:12 PM