IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Possible Al Haymon and Schaefer Promotion Company and the power of Al Haymon, What will happen with GB?
Dolimite
post Mar 14 2014, 06:31 PM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 14 2014, 04:22 PM) *
Simple, when my ex wants drama I don't feed into it. If you don't give into the bs then they fall back. It's like a baby crying when you pick them up they gon keep doing it but if you let them cry sooner or later they stop. I had a custody hearing today and she just lied on me,just lie after lie and that system don't wanna hear the men. Long story short I lost, but instead of going at her, I'm just gon let karma deal with it

As far as my girl she might and day from my ex, next month will he 10yrs and I don't have the issues I had with my ex with her

Props to you for even trying. I would hurt my lady if she ever tried keeping my son from me. Women have way too much clout when it comes to the courts. Just cause they are mothers don't mean they are what is best for the child.

10 years! Congrats and put a ring on it lol.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Mar 15 2014, 08:47 PM
Post #22

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 12 2014, 02:01 PM) *
Yeah, gotta dig up this old thread about it...it was somewhat swept under the rug though.

Read that the coffers were low, to the point, Oscar was thinking of coming out of retirement. Apparently, Oscar was spending cheese.......However, that was awhile ago.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Mar 16 2014, 09:27 AM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Should Goldenboy even be called Goldenboy anymore. Haven seen or heard from chubby DLH in months and Haymon just pretty much has some kind of deal with all of those guys.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 16 2014, 11:22 AM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Mar 16 2014, 06:27 AM) *
Should Goldenboy even be called Goldenboy anymore. Haven seen or heard from chubby DLH in months and Haymon just pretty much has some kind of deal with all of those guys.

He was at the Canelo fight last week looking jumpy and uncomfortable. Interestingly enough, Schaefer and Oscar never sit together anymore. It is actually strange. But Oscar has his demons that he is dealing with so, hey. i guess Richard should just realize he is GB.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 16 2014, 12:28 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 14 2014, 10:57 AM) *
Haymon just signed both Peterson brothers and Amir Khan! This dude is getting it! Haymon is going to have his own promotional company pretty soon. Geez! I want to sign with Haymon.

I need to sign with him too...let me fight a couple of bums so I can pay off these student loans and line my savings account.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 14 2014, 02:09 PM) *
Wow, I never even knew. I thought they was banking

Nah man, they had some bumps and bruises...I'm pretty sure they've reached some type of surplus at this point.

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Mar 14 2014, 07:15 PM) *
haymon probably has a football team by now

I'd rule out the football team and go with soccer...sounds like money to me.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 16 2014, 01:06 PM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 15 2014, 09:47 PM) *
Read that the coffers were low, to the point, Oscar was thinking of coming out of retirement. Apparently, Oscar was spending cheese.......However, that was awhile ago.

You'd have to question what took him so long to announce his retirement. He retired in April 2009, 4 months after the Pacquiao fight. Usually guys call it quits at least a week after a loss, if not on the night of.

I was also wondering how long Manny was still paying them after he went to TR, surely it didn't end as soon as he went to TR, like they want us to believe. Oscar paid out a few settlements, one of which Im still curious about...him paying off the 15 year-old girl.

As mentioned, Oscar's been involved in some lawsuits that called for lawyers, some court hearings & fees, outside settlements, along with his bad cocaine and weed habit, that Pac defamation case, and I've heard some stories of him being a big spender himself.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 17 2014, 07:57 PM
Post #27

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 16 2014, 10:06 AM) *
You'd have to question what took him so long to announce his retirement. He retired in April 2009, 4 months after the Pacquiao fight. Usually guys call it quits at least a week after a loss, if not on the night of.

I was also wondering how long Manny was still paying them after he went to TR, surely it didn't end as soon as he went to TR, like they want us to believe. Oscar paid out a few settlements, one of which Im still curious about...him paying off the 15 year-old girl.

As mentioned, Oscar's been involved in some lawsuits that called for lawyers, some court hearings & fees, outside settlements, along with his bad cocaine and weed habit, that Pac defamation case, and I've heard some stories of him being a big spender himself.

Please don't tell me that Oscar is the R Kelly of boxing! how sick.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 17 2014, 08:50 PM
Post #28

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 17 2014, 08:57 PM) *
Please don't tell me that Oscar is the R Kelly of boxing! how sick.

Maaaaan, Oscar has had numerous settlements outside of court...wouldn't you wanna settle a case involving a 15 year-old girl, outside of court and have it swept under the rug? Lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 17 2014, 10:10 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 17 2014, 05:50 PM) *
Maaaaan, Oscar has had numerous settlements outside of court...wouldn't you wanna settle a case involving a 15 year-old girl, outside of court and have it swept under the rug? Lol

15? Yuck. What can a 15 year old chic do for me? That too young. Oscar is losing points man. Geez. Golden Boy huh? Golden Pedophile

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 20 2014, 11:43 PM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 17 2014, 11:10 PM) *
15? Yuck. What can a 15 year old chic do for me? That too young. Oscar is losing points man. Geez. Golden Boy huh? Golden Pedophile

Man I cant cal it, and truthfully, I wont judge Oscar...dude is really a bad dude inside, but a people-pleaser on the exterior. Anybody that has numerous AND embarrassing "settlements" outside of the courtroom, has much to hide, and cares waaay too much about being judged about his demons. Hope he really gets help though....

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 10:55 PM