IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Possible Al Haymon and Schaefer Promotion Company and the power of Al Haymon, What will happen with GB?
mgrover
post Mar 21 2014, 06:28 AM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Step one, sign everybody,
Step two, absorb Golden Boy,
Step three, with the biggest stars in your stable HBO and showtime will be begging you for fights since they don't really have a choice,
Step 4 ???
Step 5. PROFIT $$$$

So guys who wants to invest lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 21 2014, 11:51 AM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 21 2014, 03:28 AM) *
Step one, sign everybody,
Step two, absorb Golden Boy,
Step three, with the biggest stars in your stable HBO and showtime will be begging you for fights since they don't really have a choice,
Step 4 ???
Step 5. PROFIT $$$$

So guys who wants to invest lol

You sneaky Asian! You work for Al don't you! I knew it!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 21 2014, 11:52 AM
Post #33

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 20 2014, 08:43 PM) *
Man I cant cal it, and truthfully, I wont judge Oscar...dude is really a bad dude inside, but a people-pleaser on the exterior. Anybody that has numerous AND embarrassing "settlements" outside of the courtroom, has much to hide, and cares waaay too much about being judged about his demons. Hope he really gets help though....

Is Oscar still married? I don't see him with his wife that often or their son. Oscar is the Darren Sharper of boxing. Sad... Speaking of Darren Sharper, this dude will never see the light of day. Ever.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 21 2014, 01:18 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

The rumors about Oscar and Scahefer and GB are endless right now. I wanna hear what De La Hoya has to say about all this

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 21 2014, 03:53 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 21 2014, 11:18 AM) *
The rumors about Oscar and Scahefer and GB are endless right now. I wanna hear what De La Hoya has to say about all this

Oscar De La Hoya, telling the truth. HA! "Hey guys, everything is great, thanks." that is what you will get.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 21 2014, 06:23 PM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 21 2014, 02:53 PM) *
Oscar De La Hoya, telling the truth. HA! "Hey guys, everything is great, thanks." that is what you will get.

Idk, he's had his moments where he is open and honest and since he's been out of rehab that's when the trouble started.

Rumor is he wants more control of GB and he wants to start working with TR and HBO again. But Schaefer doesn't agree and Cshel alluded to the money problems they had but now the investors are upset about not seeing a return on their money and I think that may be why we see the investigation going on. Somebody in Angulo's team said they didn't even speak in the locker room and didn't even look at each other

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 21 2014, 06:32 PM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 21 2014, 03:23 PM) *
Idk, he's had his moments where he is open and honest and since he's been out of rehab that's when the trouble started.

Rumor is he wants more control of GB and he wants to start working with TR and HBO again. But Schaefer doesn't agree and Cshel alluded to the money problems they had but now the investors are upset about not seeing a return on their money and I think that may be why we see the investigation going on. Somebody in Angulo's team said they didn't even speak in the locker room and didn't even look at each other

Inside information! I like. At the Canelo fight they didn't sit together and they usually do. Investigation? for what? It is not a bad idea to work with TR and HBO. But investors aren't about to hand over GB to a clucker.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 21 2014, 06:46 PM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 21 2014, 04:51 PM) *
You sneaky Asian! You work for Al don't you! I knew it!

easy werkk

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 23 2014, 08:09 PM
Post #39

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 21 2014, 12:52 PM) *
Is Oscar still married? I don't see him with his wife that often or their son. Oscar is the Darren Sharper of boxing. Sad... Speaking of Darren Sharper, this dude will never see the light of day. Ever.

I believe he is, but I haven't heard much about his marriage either...not that really need to be worried about it. That Sharper creep has my pity, as far as his pending prison sentence.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 21 2014, 07:23 PM) *

Where there's smoke, there's fire my friend...where there's smoke, there's fire. Those money issues were kept under the wraps, but again, where there's smoke, there's fire. I'm wondering how in the world they were able to pay the like of Erik Morales $1M for the first Garcia fight, though he was champ, that was a stretch of a payday.

On top of that, those PPVs that weren't selling that much, those Haymon fighters who were getting paid crazy money, and HBO's complaints probably had a lot to do with it...because I'm sure somebody's pockets were coming up short. "Giving the fans the fights they wanna see" and "making sure the fighters get paid", sometimes leads to somebody getting shorted. I kinda see why Bob pinches pennies when he pays his fighters.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 23 2014, 09:08 PM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 23 2014, 05:09 PM) *
I believe he is, but I haven't heard much about his marriage either...not that really need to be worried about it. That Sharper creep has my pity, as far as his pending prison sentence.

Where there's smoke, there's fire my friend...where there's smoke, there's fire. Those money issues were kept under the wraps, but again, where there's smoke, there's fire. I'm wondering how in the world they were able to pay the like of Erik Morales $1M for the first Garcia fight, though he was champ, that was a stretch of a payday.

On top of that, those PPVs that weren't selling that much, those Haymon fighters who were getting paid crazy money, and HBO's complaints probably had a lot to do with it...because I'm sure somebody's pockets were coming up short. "Giving the fans the fights they wanna see" and "making sure the fighters get paid", sometimes leads to somebody getting shorted. I kinda see why Bob pinches pennies when he pays his fighters.

Sharper is going to be in protective custody if not he will be anally raped. Dude is too well kept if you know what I mean.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 11:31 AM