IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Roach believes killer instinct is key, Will this play right into Bradley's hands??
AZWildCat
post Mar 21 2014, 04:46 PM
Post #11

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 21 2014, 03:52 PM) *
Your boys better not sleep in this tournament, upset city, Duke went out.

I heard keeping track of the comp now ok St n gonzaga look ripe for the picking ...made a thread for this in general discussion too bad the moderator sleeps on the job lol.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 21 2014, 06:38 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 21 2014, 08:14 PM) *
Open himself up for counters while looking for a knock out

I think the knockout affected him in a good and bad way, he's clearly isn't looking for the KO, I hope he just lets it come, at the same time, looking for the KO is what MP did so we'll see.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 21 2014, 09:08 PM
Post #13

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 21 2014, 06:38 PM) *
I think the knockout affected him in a good and bad way, he's clearly isn't looking for the KO, I hope he just lets it come, at the same time, looking for the KO is what MP did so we'll see.

The way Roach and Manny talking they are gonna look for the ko and its gonna fucc them over he needs to just box and stick to that ...if he fights all 3 minutes of all 12 rounds aggressively ........he's gonna get caught ..Bradley might have pillows but those ain't no as seen on TV medicated cotton pillows ...them those keep you up all night pillows "uncomfortable " like. Knocked out few but wobbled and dropped many!

+Quote Post
Plah
post Mar 22 2014, 12:58 AM
Post #14

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

They think they're going to face the same Bradley with the broken ankle or the Bradley that fought Provo. Pac's getting outboxed in this one, sorry.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 22 2014, 09:13 AM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 21 2014, 05:46 PM) *
I heard keeping track of the comp now ok St n gonzaga look ripe for the picking ...made a thread for this in general discussion too bad the moderator sleeps on the job lol.

Sorry about that man, the general discussion forum is wide open, but guys don't visit it as much. I gotta bump some old threads over and liven it up...or I can leave that to you guys...I don't mind participating, but as you see, if nobody posts within a few days, the threads disappear...I gotta try to get that changed.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=30275

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 22 2014, 09:36 AM
Post #16

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 22 2014, 09:13 AM) *
Sorry about that man, the general discussion forum is wide open, but guys don't visit it as much. I gotta bump some old threads over and liven it up...or I can leave that to you guys...I don't mind participating, but as you see, if nobody posts within a few days, the threads disappear...I gotta try to get that changed.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=30275

Bout the only one that needed bumping or re-vamping as the one night only thread (IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 22 2014, 12:13 PM
Post #17

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 21 2014, 02:09 PM) *
If a lotta people think Manny won the first fight, when he just fought a minute of every round, whats it going to be when its every minute of every round. People can say what they want about Bradley improving and blah blah blah, people forget that even against a significantly slow Marquez albeit he won, he was still being tagged.

That has no bearing on this fight because the same can be said for Manny, he was getting tagged by Marquez all night in every fight they ever had despite JMM being older, slower and Manny supposedly being faster and definitely younger; plus that slow and even older JMM put Pacquiao to sleep in devastating fashion.

Tim has improved and Manny hasn't had a KO or stoppage since the Cotto bout, he hit Rios with everything but the kitchen sink and couldn't even knock him down, let alone, out.

Bradley has improved his game technically much more than people can see because they continue to reflecting back to the Provodnikov fight when they failed to realize that for about 85% or more of that fight when Tim wasn't mixing up/brawling with Ruslan and trying to prove his manhood that he was easily outboxing him, just as he easily outboxed the far craftier JMM then he will surely do the same to Manny especially now that he has better ankles.

This post has been edited by BrutUalBK: Mar 22 2014, 12:16 PM

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Mar 23 2014, 01:34 PM
Post #18

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

Ehhh i still got PAC with the win. After the Rios fight, Pacquiao looks like he's actually ready to box instead of just fight. If Bradley still got those pillow knuckles then I don't see it going to good this fight. If Pacquiao still has that "killer instinct" and looks for the KO by boxing then i think he has a better chance. You know bradley is just gonna stick and move so work on that counter hook and being able to throw the looping shots (like the first Marquez KD) around the guard and he should break em down. Bradley is more Athletic than skillful, though he does have the skills, he shines because he's in such great shape he can run around and stay up all fight.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 23 2014, 02:48 PM
Post #19

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Jovi @ Mar 23 2014, 01:34 PM) *
Ehhh i still got PAC with the win. After the Rios fight, Pacquiao looks like he's actually ready to box instead of just fight. If Bradley still got those pillow knuckles then I don't see it going to good this fight. If Pacquiao still has that "killer instinct" and looks for the KO by boxing then i think he has a better chance. You know bradley is just gonna stick and move so work on that counter hook and being able to throw the looping shots (like the first Marquez KD) around the guard and he should break em down. Bradley is more Athletic than skillful, though he does have the skills, he shines because he's in such great shape he can run around and stay up all fight.

Pac had no choice but to move vs Rios, he doesn't have the KI people claims he has; he didn't go toe to toe with Margo or Rios because he knew he had little chance of knocking either of them out but I don't doubt that he'd try to go toe to toe with Bradley because he knows Tim isn't a big puncher-it's very smart of him to make Bradley fight going backwards.

As long as he keeps Tim going backwards it will look more like Manny is winning regardless of whether he is actually landing or not (which is what happened in the first fight).

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 23 2014, 04:01 PM
Post #20

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 23 2014, 03:48 PM) *
Pac had no choice but to move vs Rios, he doesn't have the KI people claims he has; he didn't go toe to toe with Margo or Rios because he knew he had little chance of knocking either of them out but I don't doubt that he'd try to go toe to toe with Bradley because he knows Tim isn't a big puncher-it's very smart of him to make Bradley fight going backwards.

As long as he keeps Tim going backwards it will look more like Manny is winning regardless of whether he is actually landing or not (which is what happened in the first fight).

+1

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 06:59 AM