> I ain't buying what Team Pac is selling
Jack 1000
post Apr 9 2014, 12:51 AM
Post #91

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 8 2014, 08:00 PM) *
You know what...was much as I hate open scoring, allow me to pose a question here...wouldn't open scoring have made the first fight very interesting? Imagine Pac knowing that the fight was as close as it was...both guys would've been forced to step on the gas, which would've prevented this silly rematch.

A good point!

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 9 2014, 09:41 AM
Post #92

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-first-not...argarito--76518

This is the bs I am talking about! I have watched Pac vs.Magarito at least four times and if that was compassion than that was the worse display of
Of compassio I ever seen.. then Roach saying he was reading Pac's lips and sae Pac asking Margs if he was Okay! I don't think Margs even speaks English! The once great Roy Jones literally looked at the ref and while beating the dog sh*t out of his opponent to see if he was going to stop the fight and when the ref didn't he continued beating the crap out of the dude. This compassion talk is a bit much. The truth is Pac has been in wars and it has slowed him down. Maybe he was juicing which would explain a lot. Either way the excuses are ridiculous. I like Pac but I hate the wsy histeam makes him seem holy than thou.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 9 2014, 10:29 AM
Post #93

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Oh Dolomite, vacation has taught you nothing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Apr 9 2014, 11:20 AM
Post #94

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

are you really that suprised by team pacquiaos pre fight excuses? jesus christ everybody does this shit. bradley said he looked like shit cuz of no socks, duran drank a hot cup of coffee and it damaged his stomach so thats why he lost to leonard, mayweather "overtrained" against cotto, tyson only trained 2 weeks for the douglas fight, pacquiao hates needles so he lost to morales, khan made a"mistake" against garcia then immediately after he said he fixed it lol this shit has been going on forever and iut will never end. golovkin got the flu, zab judah got knocked out flat buit that "shit didnt count". shit is funny to me, just laugh at it

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 9 2014, 11:59 AM
Post #95

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 9 2014, 08:29 AM) *
Oh Dolomite, vacation has taught you nothing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You know what, you're right. No more rants. Lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 9 2014, 12:08 PM
Post #96

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Apr 9 2014, 12:20 PM) *
are you really that suprised by team pacquiaos pre fight excuses? jesus christ everybody does this shit. bradley said he looked like shit cuz of no socks, duran drank a hot cup of coffee and it damaged his stomach so thats why he lost to leonard, mayweather "overtrained" against cotto, tyson only trained 2 weeks for the douglas fight, pacquiao hates needles so he lost to morales, khan made a"mistake" against garcia then immediately after he said he fixed it lol this shit has been going on forever and iut will never end. golovkin got the flu, zab judah got knocked out flat buit that "shit didnt count". shit is funny to me, just laugh at it

When you go for morning jobs with a poodle, sit on your ass all day, watch basketball, and actually makes time to watch those silly media videos...then either your vacation is dull, or you're making too much time for the wrong things...again, Dolimite has yet to learn his lesson. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 9 2014, 01:56 PM
Post #97

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 9 2014, 11:59 AM) *
You know what, you're right. No more rants. Lol

Them dudes is just talking for the sake of talking. Most of what they say I personally don't pay attention to. It's rather sad because team Manny slips some truth in every now and then but it's hard to listen to because they spend most of their time saying garbage.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 9 2014, 04:41 PM
Post #98

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Pretty good breakdown on what each fighter was doing

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 9 2014, 05:38 PM
Post #99

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Manny is a HOF fighter. The lame excuses are unnecessary from Roach. He isn't lacking knockouts because he's being compassionate. He's not that much better than everyone else lol He's not getting KO's because his flaws are gradually being figured out and he' fighting larger fighters. Also, for Roach to be such a veteran trainer, he sure does over-emphasize KO's. End of the day, just go out and win fights. Manny was anything but compassionate in his last Marquez fight and it ended up being the lowest point of his career probably. This just reeks of Roach trying to convince Manny is the dominant, unstoppable force he was always marketed as, through the media. Hopefully, Roach will put as much effort in training Manny to convince people in the ring. I'm looking forward to this one. Something I haven't said about a Pacquiao fight in quite a while.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 9 2014, 08:18 PM
Post #100

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 9 2014, 09:08 AM) *
When you go for morning jobs with a poodle, sit on your ass all day, watch basketball, and actually makes time to watch those silly media videos...then either your vacation is dull, or you're making too much time for the wrong things...again, Dolimite has yet to learn his lesson. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I don't own a poodle! And I am now a professional troll. Lol.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 09:48 AM