IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Canelo vs Lara, Canelo finally sent over the contract!
karmine20
post Apr 8 2014, 10:29 AM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,403

So here is my question to you all. If and when Lara accepts the terms for the canelo fight, what would be the outcome? and do you respect Canelo more now than ever before? He doesnt want to fight for laras title because he believes floyd is the real champion. He just wants the fans to know he is scared of no one!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 8 2014, 10:37 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (karmine20 @ Apr 8 2014, 11:29 AM) *
So here is my question to you all. If and when Lara accepts the terms for the canelo fight, what would be the outcome? and do you respect Canelo more now than ever before? He doesnt want to fight for laras title because he believes floyd is the real champion. He just wants the fans to know he is scared of no one!

I'm gonna post the link to the thread that I posted after the Angulo fight, concerning a Canelo/Lara clash...

Get your stones ready to throw...but as I said before (and will hold true to)....Canelo beats Lara. Anytime guys wanted him to step up to fight (real competition)...like Trout for instance, he stepped up to the plate. Canelo stops Lara...

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Apr 8 2014, 10:58 AM
Post #3

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

granted angulo did look like he was off from the start in his fight against canelo, but i was still impressed by what i saw from saul's end. i think canelo would take it to lara. lara's gonna be on his wheels, but i think there will be short bursts of action with saul getting the better of the exchanges. also gotta consider that canelo is ever improving and imo still has not peaked yet.

This post has been edited by ryustuh: Apr 8 2014, 10:59 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 8 2014, 11:03 AM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Apr 8 2014, 11:58 AM) *
granted angulo did look like he was off from the start in his fight against canelo, but i was still impressed by what i saw from saul's end. i think canelo would take it to lara. lara's gonna be on his wheels, but i think there will be short bursts of action with saul getting the better of the exchanges. also gotta consider that canelo is ever improving and imo still has not peaked yet.

My question is, just what in the hell was Angulo doing during camp for the Canelo fight? We all know that he's slow as all getout, but he seemed starched and could barely raise his arms to throw punches, except rounds 2 and 8. Canelo had some decent movement in that fight, which Im sure was mentioned during the telecast, so Angulo may not have had enough time to sit down on anything...hence why his punches didn't seem to have any confidence behind them.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Apr 8 2014, 11:13 AM
Post #5

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 8 2014, 11:03 AM) *
My question is, just what in the hell was Angulo doing during camp for the Canelo fight? We all know that he's slow as all getout, but he seemed starched and could barely raise his arms to throw punches, except rounds 2 and 8. Canelo had some decent movement in that fight, which Im sure was mentioned during the telecast, so Angulo may not have had enough time to sit down on anything...hence why his punches didn't seem to have any confidence behind them.

i was wondering the same thing myself. i only saw the fight once, but remember seeing saul land a monster hook right after the opening bell so my guess is angulo just got shocked, weak in the knees, and never found his power or had his head straight from the get-go. but still, gotta give credit to saul cuz he looked like a beast that night, and if he keeps getting better that's gonna be scary for lara.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Apr 8 2014, 11:27 AM
Post #6

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

my moneys on blake ...fml its sadly true i dont think lara will have anything for him unless he puts on a stellar boxing performance. i saw blake had stole alot of mays tricks in that last fight. i expect more of the same in the next outing.

a redheaded skywalker ...the kid is learning

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Apr 8 2014, 11:28 AM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

i got canelo by tko. lara got rocked cold against angulo and his eyes went back into his head. I thin k canelo walks through his shots like nothing, he can run but he cant hide, eventually canelo would pressure him and bash his body and head with fast combos. lara cant win a fight with a favorite son of boxing especially by pot shotting all night long and moving constantly. hell have to do ay more work than trout did to get the decisoon. i just think canelo is goiong to blow him out.

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Apr 8 2014, 12:14 PM
Post #8

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

I'm glad this fight is going happen, undercard will be flooded as well... Hopefully more fighters follow suit and don't pay the fees for those useless trinkets

Lara wins 7-5

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 8 2014, 12:24 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

First off Saul's team is brilliant. They know Lara has a fight next month already to go. If Lara turns it down they can say Lara never wanted the fight. If Lara accepts the fight he has to train for another fighter and his mentality has to switch to BEAST mode. Physically Lara might be mentally spent by the time the fight is here. I like Lara's boxing skill, he did beat Paul Williams. I think he forces Canelo to think in the ring snd and be active. Lara will not stand their to be hit. He sets nice traps and he has will. He showed that against Angulo. I like Lara in this fight. Now it is time for a nap. Y'all enjoy the rest of your work day! Lol

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Apr 8 2014, 02:33 PM
Post #10

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

Lara can easily pull out the Ishe fight and probably will

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 02:00 PM