Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cable/Satellite provider
AZWildCat
post Apr 8 2014, 12:07 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

has anyone else been having issues with quality? i got dish network and my shit been acting a hoodrat wit no D or tree for the last 3 weeks! i know a few people mentioned that the kovalev-agnew card was plagued by interference throughout the card but did it end there?

just curious.

that hanger1 got me kinda worried right now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 8 2014, 01:35 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 8 2014, 01:07 PM) *
has anyone else been having issues with quality? i got dish network and my shit been acting a hoodrat wit no D or tree for the last 3 weeks! i know a few people mentioned that the kovalev-agnew card was plagued by interference throughout the card but did it end there?

just curious.

that hanger1 got me kinda worried right now!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

How long have you had it? If you've had it for a while, then you may be eligible for an equipment upgrade, hopefully. I have DirecTV, and they're great! I did have several issues during that Kovalev/Agnew card, but Lampley confirmed that it was a storm in AC that night.

A couple of months ago, I was hearing weird sounds here and there, but it went away. If you don't mind me asking, how much are they getting you for?

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Apr 10 2014, 12:24 PM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 8 2014, 11:35 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

How long have you had it? If you've had it for a while, then you may be eligible for an equipment upgrade, hopefully. I have DirecTV, and they're great! I did have several issues during that Kovalev/Agnew card, but Lampley confirmed that it was a storm in AC that night.

A couple of months ago, I was hearing weird sounds here and there, but it went away. If you don't mind me asking, how much are they getting you for?

4 years an some change ...shouldnt be the case but well see got em coming out later to trouble shoot...storm could explain alot .....a note an some change

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Apr 13 2014, 11:36 PM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

it was the box

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Apr 13 2014, 11:37 PM
Post #5

Junior Welterweight

lost all the fights i had dvr'd (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 14 2014, 05:30 PM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 14 2014, 12:37 AM) *
lost all the fights i had dvr'd (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

Dammit man! I just read your previous post, and you said that it was the box...what a bummer. I've lost all of my DVR'd fights before...my brother went to the DVR menu to delete one fight, and ended up deleting the whole damn "Boxing" folder, so I lost quite a few of them.

Anyway, I'm not sure if how long you wanna keep your fights, but if you want them long term, then I suggest you pick up an Hauppauge HD PVR...that's what I use. I hook it up to m cable box, then hook up the USB plug to my laptop. I allow the fight to play all the way through (without pausing or rewinding it), then it saves onto my laptop.

Of course the asshole reps in those electronics stores are gonna tell you that "you cant record programs from cable boxes", but that's the way I get mine. On top of that, you may wanna pick up an external hard drive too...I'm talking 1 or 2 TB and up. Those fights are HUGE files when you record them...most of them are about 3GB and up.

The highest that I've recorded, was about 7 or 8 GB. Speaking of misfortunes...I have a personal cloud drive that hooks up to my modem, and ALL of my fights are on there. The icon my laptop says that I've used 64% of the space for that drive, but this damn windows 8 (which sucks donkey balls), wont allow me open up my folders on the drive.

I've been talking to a buddy of mine who's into wed design and is a damn computer guru...he's still working on trying to get this Windows 8 to communicate with the drive. Looks like I just don't have administrative permission to view my own stuff, but we're close to figuring it out...that mofo is just so damn busy, so it's hard to get him to actually sit down and work on it.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Apr 14 2014, 08:26 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

its all bad B lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 17 2014, 04:08 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 14 2014, 09:26 PM) *
its all bad B lol

It's all gonna work out, but I suggest that you check out one of those PVR boxes...they're about $200 and under definitely worth the buck! If you lost any Showtime fights, then check your guide at the beginning of every week, since they rerun fights in their entirety...if it's an HBO fight, then you'd better hope that it's on OnDemand, or you'll have to wait til the end of the year for the "Best of 2014" replays. Lol

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Apr 21 2014, 09:33 PM
Post #9

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 17 2014, 02:08 PM) *
It's all gonna work out, but I suggest that you check out one of those PVR boxes...they're about $200 and under definitely worth the buck! If you lost any Showtime fights, then check your guide at the beginning of every week, since they rerun fights in their entirety...if it's an HBO fight, then you'd better hope that it's on OnDemand, or you'll have to wait til the end of the year for the "Best of 2014" replays. Lol

got em lined up C ...broner vs pau;ie broner maidana maidana lopez floyd guerro floyd cotto floyd canelo fox fights boxio azteca !!!1 im laced up man lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 23 2014, 12:07 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 21 2014, 10:33 PM) *
got em lined up C ...broner vs pau;ie broner maidana maidana lopez floyd guerro floyd cotto floyd canelo fox fights boxio azteca !!!1 im laced up man lol

Cool! I'm trying to get some of these fights off of my DVR now...currently working with 9% of space...not good. Lol

At the moment, I need a bigger external hard drive...this 1TB is almost done and I can't fit anything on this 250GB hard drive, which I've had since 2009. With that in mind, I need go ahead and dish out the funds.

What pisses me off is, a receptical ended up loose in my brother's bedroom, and he couldn't get ANY electricity. I had to call my home warranty company, and of course that's an automatic $75 fee that I have to pay, when a technician comes out. *snaps finger* Damn! I could've had that new hard drive...or at least those Polo loafers that I was eyeing. Lol

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 02:23 AM