IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9:30(ET)/6:30(PT)-Hopkins vs Sumenov-SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams-Championship Tripleheader!
Jack 1000
post Apr 20 2014, 06:21 PM
Post #111

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I think Stevenson beats Hopkins,

Unless "Superman" is too inexperienced. Hopkins is a chess-master, but Stevenson won't play chess. He will force Bernard into a firefight with lots of dirty shit! It will be action like the Murat fight. And why didn't Hopkins lose a point for all the shit he did in that fight? Could "Superman" stop Hopkins?

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2014, 10:26 PM
Post #112

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

One thing that I AM tired of, is Porter and his dad's gay moments. I mean seriously, no judgement on my part, but there IS a such thing as being "too close". Those dudes are just in each other's faces waaaay too much...just seems weird.

Porter and Paulie were just way too close for comfort at the end as well. I think Paulie was just emotional as hell, but c'mon dude, don't break the 3 second rule with those hugs. Lol

+Quote Post
pacco_diablo
post Apr 21 2014, 10:39 AM
Post #113

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,107

So it's the wifey's birthday this weekend. She wanted to go out dancing with a couple of other couples so we did. Yea, I was a bit bummed because I wanted to watch the fight but I figured that I'd just watch it in the morning. Well... We're at the bar, my buzz is in full effect and I look up at the tv monitor that is above the bar, ESPN is on. They flash that Hopkins won and showed the knockdown. Without thinking about it a get pretty excited and gave the bar a couple of pounds with my fist, out of pure excitement. These fuckers kicked me out the club!!! Pussies! I'd do it again though. Great performance by the Alien and I love the fact that it shows that you can stay young as long as you want!

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Apr 21 2014, 10:40 AM
Post #114

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

I like Hopkins chances against Adonis Stevenson because he has his legs and still has great stamina and defense. Stevenson is near 37 .. he ain't no Spring chicken... who knows where his physiology is and when he might start to slide. Like Nazim said, "we have faced big punchers before"...

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Apr 21 2014, 10:42 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 21 2014, 11:42 AM
Post #115

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ Apr 21 2014, 11:39 AM) *
So it's the wifey's birthday this weekend. She wanted to go out dancing with a couple of other couples so we did. Yea, I was a bit bummed because I wanted to watch the fight but I figured that I'd just watch it in the morning. Well... We're at the bar, my buzz is in full effect and I look up at the tv monitor that is above the bar, ESPN is on. They flash that Hopkins won and showed the knockdown. Without thinking about it a get pretty excited and gave the bar a couple of pounds with my fist, out of pure excitement. These fuckers kicked me out the club!!! Pussies! I'd do it again though. Great performance by the Alien and I love the fact that it shows that you can stay young as long as you want!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 21 2014, 12:47 PM
Post #116

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I don't see Stevenson knocking out or out boxing Bernard. People are expecting his power to be a big factor when it probably won't. He won't even be the biggest puncher Bernard has faced in his career. And sure enough he can box but when was the last time he did that? Cloud...and his boxing skills are avg at best. He has avg footwork as well. I can see him defeating Bernard but I see him winning by out working Bernard! you can trouble Hopkins with activity. But if he or anyone for that matter are banking on connecting against Hopkins is crazy. Hopkins has seen plenty of Stevenson's, but Stevenson's ain't seen no one like Bernard. I think Bernard takes 9, at the least 8rds against Stevenson

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Apr 21 2014, 12:48 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 21 2014, 02:21 PM
Post #117

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

With this historic win, CAN HOPKING PLEASE BE EITHER NUMBER 1 OR TWO ON THE P4P LIST! Ward's inactivity is costing him and Mayweather unless he looks like crap in his upcoming fight, Hopkins should take the top slot. He deserves to be either 1 or 2.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 21 2014, 07:10 PM
Post #118

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 21 2014, 02:21 PM) *
With this historic win, CAN HOPKING PLEASE BE EITHER NUMBER 1 OR TWO ON THE P4P LIST! Ward's inactivity is costing him and Mayweather unless he looks like crap in his upcoming fight, Hopkins should take the top slot. He deserves to be either 1 or 2.

Man sit yo house wife ass down lol. Even Bernard himself says he should be behind Ward

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 21 2014, 07:23 PM
Post #119

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 21 2014, 05:10 PM) *
Man sit yo house wife ass down lol. Even Bernard himself says he should be behind Ward

I don't care what he said. So you saying Bernard shouldn't be number 2. State your claim! Congrats to Noah on defensive player of the year. Your Blackhawks are struggling.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 21 2014, 07:42 PM
Post #120

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 21 2014, 07:23 PM) *
I don't care what he said. So you saying Bernard shouldn't be number 2. State your claim! Congrats to Noah on defensive player of the year. Your Blackhawks are struggling.

So Are the Clippers lol

Your reeking of biased right now, what reasonable argument can be made to place him over Andre! Tim has fought better opposition then Bernard in recent memory and he even concedes, along with damn near everyone else that he's still behind Ward. Look at Andre's resume, even with his inactivity he still has a better list of opposition then Bernard lately, and that's not to diminish what Hopkins has done, but nobody fights him unless they absolutely have to for the most part. Stevenson will be a nice feather in his cap if that fight comes to fruition

Now Andre's current situation is unfortunate but Goosen should either concede or let dude go, it's clear they're relationship has crumbled. I'm not going to penalize someone because they don't do what I want them to do. If he loses then I'd consider somebody else for the #2 spot but he fought 5mos ago and your screaming for him to be jumped out of a spot he's earned. Go for another run and get your mind right lol....

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 10:48 AM