IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chavez Jr. vs Golovkin OFF..., ...wait...was it ever, on?
AZWildCat
post Apr 12 2014, 09:04 AM
Post #61

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 10 2014, 06:18 PM) *
I take it then I said Adonis is ducking Kovalev because am a racist cunt from the middle east. Yet somehow I ain't from the Philippines...

shit i must be than to cause i said the same thing lol ..middle east accent on the post fight vids told me english or british but im not judging nor am i angel garcia but i was mostly speaking of the fighthype facebook page
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 12 2014, 10:20 AM
Post #62

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 12 2014, 03:04 PM) *
shit i must be than to cause i said the same thing lol ..middle east accent on the post fight vids told me english or british but im not judging nor am i angel garcia but i was mostly speaking of the fighthype facebook page

fairs fairs, i stopped reading anythinf on stuff like that cause its easily the dumbest shit i ever read (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
KavinThe1
post Apr 23 2014, 03:07 PM
Post #63

Amateur

Member No.: 14,079

2 much size and a disciplined, well conditioned Chavez won't wait until the 12th round to throw bombs!

Also...shameless plug...check out my video link below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEDGOpIbjso
Reason for edit: Merged with existing topic

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 8 2014, 09:22 AM
Post #64

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

So the fight is OFF (per Arum), and he doesn't seem to care all that much about Julio not fighting GGG. In fact, he made it known that Julio's contract is up in the fall of 2015, but for some odd reason, Julio thought it was up this fall.

Bob also mentioned that he will try to find another fight for Julio, which translates to something along the lines of either being "put on the shelf", or being stuck fighting bums. Where does GGG and Chavez go from here? Maybe, just maybe the CHavez/Ward fight can be made, because I know that GGG wont step up to face Ward...he's already made that clear.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 8 2014, 09:28 AM
Post #65

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Somebody didn't sign the extension!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 8 2014, 09:59 AM
Post #66

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Good to see Chavez Jr stick to his guns...really trying to figure out though if the contract isn't up, why the storng ppush to sign an extension. Arum is claiming that the contract is up in 2015 yet when his fighter has one more fight left, historcially he usually tries to get a contract extension on them to get the fight. Something's fishy here. I guess he's content to let Rigo walk and I notice he ain't been saying shit about Mikey Garcia. I'm also glad that he's stuck to his guns by refusing to go into the ring until the matter is resolved. Arum never learns, he's going to lose them both anyway in all likelyhood, whether that happens this yr or the next is irrelevant, I don't see both Garcia and JCC Jr still with him. One of them is bouncing to the other side

Ward should be fighting Chavez Jr or Gennady any way, so it's good the fight didn't come off. GGG and his big mouth trainer stay throwing stones but hiding their hands.

This post has been edited by mrchitown: May 8 2014, 09:59 AM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 8 2014, 10:06 AM
Post #67

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 8 2014, 06:59 AM) *
Good to see Chavez Jr stick to his guns...really trying to figure out though if the contract isn't up, why the storng ppush to sign an extension. Arum is claiming that the contract is up in 2015 yet when his fighter has one more fight left, historcially he usually tries to get a contract extension on them to get the fight. Something's fishy here. I guess he's content to let Rigo walk and I notice he ain't been saying shit about Mikey Garcia. I'm also glad that he's stuck to his guns by refusing to go into the ring until the matter is resolved. Arum never learns, he's going to lose them both anyway in all likelyhood, whether that happens this yr or the next is irrelevant, I don't see both Garcia and JCC Jr still with him. One of them is bouncing to the other side

Ward should be fighting Chavez Jr or Gennady any way, so it's good the fight didn't come off. GGG and his big mouth trainer stay throwing stones but hiding their hands.

I guess that is why Arum is making nice with Oscar. He needs a life guard to save his ship. But Oscar may be dealing with an empty company as well.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 8 2014, 10:09 AM
Post #68

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 8 2014, 10:06 AM) *
I guess that is why Arum is making nice with Oscar. He needs a life guard to save his ship. But Oscar may be dealing with an empty company as well.

I'd like to see the cold war end but not at the cost of another one starting. If Schafer leaves now that would be GB and TR working together but wherever Schaefer goes, you know they wouldn't work with either one. Not a good look for boxing if that happens. And I'm hoping that if the two do work together in the future that arum doesn't burn Oscar. That would be the ultimate embarassment for Oscar. And I have a hard time seeing Gb be successful without Scheafer

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post May 8 2014, 10:19 AM
Post #69

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

great stand julio!!!.....only if the rest of the bunch would follow him and mikey.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 8 2014, 11:29 AM
Post #70

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 8 2014, 03:59 PM) *

The thing is Chavez doesn't even need to go to the otherside, am sure he can promote himself.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 12:43 PM