IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Broner and Maidana HUMPING each other (LMAO), I hope Maidana does nothing like this Saturday
MAHDI
post May 1 2014, 09:13 AM
Post #1

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,939

Pardon me on this post----but I was just looking at Broner and Maidana humping each other and was like damned.. that was just a little too MUCH (lmao) CHINO says he will have no respect.. I sure as hell do not want to see any HUMPING GOING ON IN THE RING SATURDAY (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

This post has been edited by MAHDI: May 1 2014, 09:14 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
MAHDI
post May 3 2014, 07:13 PM
Post #2

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 2 2014, 01:24 PM) *
I blieve so too and I caught the little jabs he threw at Broner. I expect a sharp Mayweather Jr in there tomorrow night...and if team Maidana were to do that, that would cause 2 reactions, one, Mayweather would get rattled by it and lose or two, like Nazim said, he will sprout wings and grow a dragon tail and beat the piss out of Maidana

Yeah I can't see Floyd taking that lightly... I just ordered the fight here in Downtown Brooklyn.. 74.99-- as we say in the D-- hell naaaawwwww!!! I expect Floyd to put on a show especially at this price (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 3 2014, 08:05 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ May 3 2014, 07:13 PM) *
Yeah I can't see Floyd taking that lightly... I just ordered the fight here in Downtown Brooklyn.. 74.99-- as we say in the D-- hell naaaawwwww!!! I expect Floyd to put on a show especially at this price (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

Are you serious? Is that Hd or just standard? Damn...ima need a vicious KO from Floyd for those prices

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 10:26 PM