IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Richard Shaf to TMT, Could Mayweather /Al Haymon be posturing for taking the undustry over
BoxingStill#1
post May 1 2014, 07:17 PM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,594

With things going quickly south for Shaffer and his relationship with Oscar, and his and Mayweathers interest in joining Mayweather Promotions, could we be seeing another cold war in boxing.. Bhop backing seemingly.

If he makes that move to Mayweather Promotions, him and Al Haymon could corner the market. So Haymon already adding to his stable big name, after big name,.. if Shaffer moves, fighters are soon to follow imo.

Oscars move to make a mends with Bob could be starting an even bigger segregation.. yikes
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
klonopinz
post May 4 2014, 02:53 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

from what oscar was saying in his interview with the media post fight, alot of the fighters we thought are signed to golden boy are actually signed to only al haymon, so if they did split up, i bet half of the fighters, and most fo the good fighters would be history from golden boy. i think theyres a much better chance of oscar and richard working things out then the company splitting up, but who knows hat the future holds.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 5 2014, 01:37 AM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (klonopinz @ May 4 2014, 02:53 PM) *
from what oscar was saying in his interview with the media post fight, alot of the fighters we thought are signed to golden boy are actually signed to only al haymon, so if they did split up, i bet half of the fighters, and most fo the good fighters would be history from golden boy. i think theyres a much better chance of oscar and richard working things out then the company splitting up, but who knows hat the future holds.

Probably so but Haymon is just an adviser, he'd have to from a promotional company to do that...and ODLH is still FOS...he tweet enough and responded to enough interviews in yrs past to know that his company deals with a lot of a Haymon fighters. He knew, he just got his head stuck up Canelo's ass. I don't believe for one second he didn't know

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 05:00 AM