IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adrian Broner Suspended by WBC for Racist Comments (Credit-Bleacher Report)
Cshel86
post May 8 2014, 10:58 AM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 8 2014, 10:59 AM) *
First off, lay off D Jax and Vick! My two favorite players. Jax got railroad because the Eagles didn't want to pay em. So all of a sudden after 6 years Jax is an active Insane Crip gangsta?

More bad news for Broner. The chic he did the sex tape with is suing him... Broner isn't a racist just dumb. He doesn't know when to calm down. It wasn't like his performance was that great. I don't think he was ever humbled. Jim Gray's expression was funny. "Come on has some class" lol.

At first I thought Broner was acting but I honestly think this is how he is.

Screw them! Jackson's an idiot for the stuff he's affiliated with, and truthfully, if things get tougher for him (outside of the field), he wont have enough money to get himself out of the things that he's involved in. He was crying about his contract in 2011, so he had to see that coming. Looks like the Eagles is about to be a white team...just peep the roster. Lol

As for Vick...he's still one of those talented QB's I've seen (in MY life), but he gets paid too much for his body to fail on him like this...dude's body is about as strong that the crumbs at the bottom of a Dorito bag...same with Amendola.

Oh yes, that cheap broad is trying to stick Broner for $30k...needless to say, she isn't the smartest flatbacker (read: woman who lays on her back and sticks a dude for his money), because anybody else would've at least gone for $250k.

I agree, his performance wasn't that great. I cant see why Gray was asking for some class from Broner, when he himself, is more of a jerk, than anything.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 8 2014, 10:59 AM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ May 8 2014, 11:30 AM) *
racist no out of line YES....the boy needed some disapline anyway

Ay ay ay, watch out there now...I don't like the way you said, "boy"...sounds like racism to me.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drag.gif)

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 8 2014, 11:27 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ May 8 2014, 04:30 PM) *

I think if the Maidana beat down didn't do it, nothing will

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 8 2014, 12:05 PM
Post #14

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,903

this is because of the Donald sterling situation, right?

+Quote Post
thehype
post May 8 2014, 12:19 PM
Post #15

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 8 2014, 03:02 AM) *
While I support free speech, racist remarks like the ones Mr. Broner made are not acceptable, and should face some consequences. I don't think any apology from Broner is going to mean shit. He is such a thug and a POS. You would think the loss to Maidana would have made him more mature, This guy is such an insensitive moronic clod!

"I just beat the fuck out of a Mexican!"

There was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING RACIST in this comment.

It seems like A LOT of people who genuinely don't like Adrien Broner are blowing things out of proportion. Had he pulled a Freddie Roach and said "I just beat a FUCKIN' MEXICAN", then MAYBE I'd understand the anger, but he didn't say that at all. Essentially, he just said, "I just beat a Mexican", which falls in line with his "Anybody CAN get it" shtick.

Ultimately, people appear to be up in arms with his words "the fuck out of", but last time I checked, that's not racist at all.

Personally, I'm FAR MORE upset about the fact that in today's society, people don't even really know what REAL racism is and they're condemning this kid based on personal hatred as opposed to factual information.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post May 8 2014, 12:26 PM
Post #16

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ May 8 2014, 08:30 AM) *

and i change that cause if chino said that had he beat floyd or froch had he beat ward people would have been complaining

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post May 8 2014, 01:17 PM
Post #17

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 8 2014, 10:59 AM) *
Ay ay ay, watch out there now...I don't like the way you said, "boy"...sounds like racism to me.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drag.gif)

I'm in tears! Lmao

+Quote Post
checkleft
post May 8 2014, 03:26 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (MAHDI @ May 8 2014, 07:36 AM) *
The comments were similar to When Macho Camacho about 30 years ago after a fight said...he would fight so and so.. then he said, "All them niggers"... LMAO

Broner was not being racist

Camacho said "niggas", very different context...
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 8 2014, 09:27 AM) *
What he said was stupid, not racist

this, new wbc prez just trying save face with Latinos.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post May 8 2014, 03:29 PM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Btw jim gray needs to stfu, if I pay 70+$$$ for a fight I wanna hear what a fighter has to say no matter how stupid, vulgar, or racist it may be. Let the fighter suffer the consequences after dont try to play the hall monitor.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 8 2014, 04:10 PM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 8 2014, 08:58 AM) *
Screw them! Jackson's an idiot for the stuff he's affiliated with, and truthfully, if things get tougher for him (outside of the field), he wont have enough money to get himself out of the things that he's involved in. He was crying about his contract in 2011, so he had to see that coming. Looks like the Eagles is about to be a white team...just peep the roster. Lol

As for Vick...he's still one of those talented QB's I've seen (in MY life), but he gets paid too much for his body to fail on him like this...dude's body is about as strong that the crumbs at the bottom of a Dorito bag...same with Amendola.

Oh yes, that cheap broad is trying to stick Broner for $30k...needless to say, she isn't the smartest flatbacker (read: woman who lays on her back and sticks a dude for his money), because anybody else would've at least gone for $250k.

I agree, his performance wasn't that great. I cant see why Gray was asking for some class from Broner, when he himself, is more of a jerk, than anything.

30k? She must want a new used car!

Vick is my guy. I draft him every year in my fantasy league. As my number 2 qb of course.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 05:01 AM