Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I got booted from chat...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Spyder
QUOTE(caneman @ Aug 18 2008, 09:30 AM) [snapback]401045[/snapback]
Spyder, please stop fucking with that man when he finally chilled out....I mean I know it's smack talk but that ain't no need in getting him started again. Thanks dntknw.gif dntknw.gif

But Dad, I like poking him with a stick! laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 18 2008, 12:33 AM) [snapback]401011[/snapback]
No crying, brother, and I think I've stated quite clearly what the problem was. I deserved an explanation for what happened, and I got it. It's just a shame it had to go down the way it did, when a simple response to the PMs I sent to you or Jack would've did the trick.

Deserved an explanation? Pfffft. You're not the one spending all the hours or money maintaining this site so, quite frankly, I don't think you deserve anything...but whatever.

Honestly, it didn't have to "go down the way it did" at all had you taken the time to shoot someone an email instead of assuming that a PM would have done the trick. I've stated on SEVERAL occassions that the best way to get in contact with me is through email. Hell, if memory serves me correctly, you even have my phone number...but of course, being wherever the hell you are right now, I wouldn't expect you to make the long distance phone call.

It's just a shame that you had to FLIP OUT because you can no longer access a forum that you're not interested in to begin with.

Now, might I suggest you quit trying to battle me on a forum that I took the time to set up for your ass to use in the first place and just keep it moving.

Of course, that might be asking for too much from someone who insists on getting the last word in.
thehype
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 18 2008, 12:57 PM) [snapback]401057[/snapback]
Not saying you are right or wrong on anything, but just this part I don't understand.

You make it sound as if giving an explanation is not normal. I think in most cases on any board that most people receive explanations on why they are banned, suspended etc. It just seems like the polite and correct thing to do. Kind of like being fired without given a reason.

He wasn't banned...nor was he suspended...and no, I don't feel as though I need to give an explanation if I remove a handle that allows you access to a "private" forum that doesn't have anything going on it. If his posting privileges would have been affected, then I can understand why an explanation is warranted, but absolutely nothing changed regarding his account other than the fact that he couldn't access a forum that he himself said was dead. If I wake up tomorrow and decide to get rid of that particular forum for one reason or another, am I obligated to give an explanation to everyone? Did I have to give an explanation to everyone when I decided to get rid of the Reflective Boxing forum? Did I have to give an explanation when I decided to add the MMA forums?

It's just like I don't feel the need to give an explanation if I add or remove an arcade game, a forum or a thread...if it's something that's done because I needed to do it for the betterment of the site and it had relatively zero impact on anyone, then no, I don't feel obligated to give an explanation.

Now...had he been banned or suspended, like he is now, and his posting privileges had been affected, then I can understand an explanation being necessary, but other than that, it wasn't anything that had a major impact on him so forgive me if I don't jump at the chance to respond to a PM asking why he can't access a forum that he thought was dead to begin with.

And for the record, I suspended him NOW simply because he just can't STFU, get over it and move along...even after I DID tell him the reason (just to clear up any confusion...he WAS told, just not in the timely manner that he demanded). I do way too much shit around here to be disrespected by a guy who's doing absolutley nothing for me.
Mino
Warlord suspended...Somewhere right now The Conscience is laughing is motherfucking ass off.........
rusty_trombone
Damn, Hype dropped the hammer down.
Spyder
Dude didn't know when to shut up...

He's like Warren from 'There's Something About Mary'!

Franks and Beans!! laugh.gif
Douchebag
QUOTE(Mino @ Aug 18 2008, 01:27 PM) [snapback]401062[/snapback]
Warlord suspended...Somewhere right now The Conscience is laughing is motherfucking ass off.........

I fell out of my chair when I read this shit................................LMAO
Mino
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 18 2008, 02:52 PM) [snapback]401069[/snapback]
I fell out of my chair when I read this shit................................LMAO

I feel u kid, as soon as I read that shit I pictured you rolling on the floor......
woooooo
Warlord reminded me of Avon, just waiting to explode over the internet over the slightest of slights.

Fuck both of them.
Method
Na. Those two were night and day.
JD
Look at some of you dudes piling on when the guy isn't around to defend himself.
Douchebag
QUOTE(JD @ Aug 19 2008, 07:55 AM) [snapback]401145[/snapback]
Look at some of you dudes piling on when the guy isn't around to defend himself.

This shit is hilarious................But you can't say that you didn't see it coming. Now the wager is whether he comes back or not. I got a 10 spot saying that he will be and will start even more shit because of the whole "disrespect" thing. LMAO.
caneman

Personally I don't like that shit either but backlash is a bitch when someone that is mad gets going. I didn't like how much of this whole thing went from top to bottom! While I didn't like how Warlord reacted in all this, guys were pushing his buttons when they didn't need to! Some were semi defending their selves...I guess!
Douchebag
QUOTE(caneman @ Aug 19 2008, 08:01 AM) [snapback]401147[/snapback]
Personally I don't like that shit either but backlash is a bitch when someone that is mad gets going. I didn't like how much of this whole thing went from top to bottom! While I didn't like how Warlord reacted in all this, guys were pushing his buttons when they didn't need to! Some were semi defending their selves...I guess!

He had it coming dude, theres only so much shit you can pop off before it comes back to bite you in the ass. At any point he could have decided to step away from the keyboard and leave well enough alone. This shit is just as much about what you don't say as what you do say. Maybe he learns that lesson, but in the mean time I will be LMAO.
caneman
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 19 2008, 08:08 AM) [snapback]401148[/snapback]
He had it coming dude, theres only so much shit you can pop off before it comes back to bite you in the ass. At any point he could have decided to step away from the keyboard and leave well enough alone. This shit is just as much about what you don't say as what you do say. Maybe he learns that lesson, but in the mean time I will be LMAO.

I agree that he was outta control...
Big Slim Sweet
Well I for one liked the Lord of War and hope he comes back. Love him or hate him, dude's got the gift.

He's nothing like Avon, who IMO was completely inarticulate and unoriginal with his flip little comebacks.

Yo WL, I'm not Team Fighthype either. (why not? dntknw.gif ) Come on back and we'll form Team Warslim or something.

friends.gif
ROLL DEEP
Aahhhh man...

I liked Warlord. I did actually find him pretty funny and liked reading his stuff. He kept the MMA forum alive too.

We had a little run-in on a relgious topic about a year ago, but other then that, were cool.

Hope the dude comes back....but damn, Hype....brought the hammer down HARD!
Method
Well I for one liked the Lord of War and hope he comes back. Love him or hate him, dude's got the gift.

He's nothing like Avon, who IMO was completely inarticulate and unoriginal with his flip little comebacks.

Well said.
Mean Mister Mustard
I don't think he'll come back. Getting restricted from the Team forum and getting "suspended" probably pissed him off even more. I think you'll find him in another forum now.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 19 2008, 01:04 PM) [snapback]401177[/snapback]
I don't think he'll come back. Getting restricted from the Team forum and getting "suspended" probably pissed him off even more. I think you'll find him in another forum now.

He's persistent. I'll bet my sig that he will be back.
Spyder
I really do hope that he comes back...
STEVENSKI
I disagreed witrh him on heaps of stuff but I always liked him as a poster. He just seemed to pull a Lefthook & flip out over a nothing incident & then push it too far.

I don't blame Hype suspending him as if I owned a site that was free & invested a lot of my time & money in it then I would take no shit from anyone either.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 19 2008, 06:45 PM) [snapback]401204[/snapback]
I disagreed witrh him on heaps of stuff but I always liked him as a poster. He just seemed to pull a Lefthook & flip out over a nothing incident & then push it too far.

I don't blame Hype suspending him as if I owned a site that was free & invested a lot of my time & money in it then I would take no shit from anyone either.

True.

It's gotta be annoying investing all your energies into something then have someone bitch and moan about you all the time.....well, for a good few pages at least laugh.gif
rusty_trombone
Well, he was only suspended. I'm sure him and Hype are doing some serious negotiating regarding his return. Warlord probably wants more guaranteed money, while hype's probably trying to sign him to a backloaded long term deal. Warlord will continue holding out until his demands are met.
Spyder
Well I heard that Hype's been working on a trade that would send Whorelord to Maxboxing for Reg_One and a couple of prospects.
rusty_trombone
Developing the farm system. Good idea.
Douchebag
As we speak Warlord AKA "Mr. Hissyfit" is planning his revenge on all those who took part/pleasure in his banishment on some Count of Monte Cristo shit. Beware of the wrath of Mr. Hissyfit, for it knows no bounds.
rusty_trombone
Does anyone know if Warlord has made an attempt to come back?
KookedKrack
damn i missed this whole shit! lmao hype is cold as ice
Method
Does anyone know if Warlord has made an attempt to come back?

He ain't comin' back...

...which is a shame.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Method @ Sep 22 2008, 07:07 PM) [snapback]404924[/snapback]
He ain't comin' back...

...which is a shame.

How do you know??
Method
Cuz he told me.
Douchebag
Yeah, we know it's the principle.
Method
You, in particularly, should consider yourself lucky.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Method @ Sep 23 2008, 12:28 PM) [snapback]405039[/snapback]
You, in particularly, should consider yourself lucky.

Not for nothing but I've been anything but lucky. So i'll take Your comment with the a grain of salt.
BigG
Well you should tell Warlord to comeback and post because he isn't banned. I don't really know how this "verbal thrashing, E-Beef" started but I'm betting it was over an MMA thread...lol
ROLL DEEP
BOOOOOOOO!!!

I want Warlord back.

Meth, if you speak to him again, tell him we want him back!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 24 2008, 10:38 AM) [snapback]405132[/snapback]
Well you should tell Warlord to comeback and post because he isn't banned. I don't really know how this "verbal thrashing, E-Beef" started but I'm betting it was over an MMA thread...lol

I think he started some shit with hype.
Fitz
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Sep 26 2008, 08:59 AM) [snapback]405225[/snapback]
I think he started some shit with hype.

You mean by asking for an explanation as to why he got removed from a private forum? Yeah, how dare he.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 26 2008, 02:04 AM) [snapback]405270[/snapback]
You mean by asking for an explanation as to why he got removed from a private forum? Yeah, how dare he.

I'll just say that there was a little more to the story than that.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 26 2008, 02:04 AM) [snapback]405270[/snapback]

Listen here you aussie bitch, if you ever type in that tone at me again I'll slap you in the face with a dingos nutsack
caneman
I forgot how deep this thread got! Some serious smack talk! I am glad Warlord is back!
AKay
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 29 2008, 01:08 PM) *
Officer Hook...LOL

I miss him too.

Who was that dumb fuck that used to roam in Classics? Hawkins? LOL. What a deuche. I miss him and his bullshit too. He was OH SO CLOSE to being intelligent.

OMG I just started literally LMAO this pic and thread are classic!!!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (AKay @ Jun 12 2011, 10:24 AM) *
OMG I just started literally LMAO this pic and thread are classic!!!

I looked at this thread because my boy AK posted in it after being inactive for 25 years & reread the whole thing. The most epic thread in history for sure.
Method
Im going to have to go back through it.
Method
BEST thing in the thread was this...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.