Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I got booted from chat...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mean Mister Mustard
I'm actually surprised there's hate between Warlord and Spyder. I mean here at FH we don't have that many members so it's easy to keep track of almost everything that goes on here. So how did this feud start and in which forum? Smacktalk? MMA?
Spyder
laugh.gif

There's no hate from me! haha

Back when Avon was here, he used to post a different Bush bashing thread everyday. Well of course, everyone would post..."Yeah Bush SUCKS!!" "He's the worst EVER!!" The same old predictable posts. So I decided to start defending Bush to kind of liven it up...and goad Avon a little bit. laugh.gif

Well Avon found the humor in actually debating and defending his points, whereas our little sista from Atlanta would get LIVID! laugh.gif

Whorelord used to get so riled up that he'd follow me into any thread I started or posted and continue bitching about Bush. At first it was really funny, how mad he'd get. After a while though it just started getting creepy.

But now that he has a new crush...thanks Conscience thumbsup_anim.gif...it is back to the funny stage!

laugh.gif
Douchebag
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 9 2008, 04:23 PM) [snapback]399738[/snapback]
I'm actually surprised there's hate between Warlord and Spyder. I mean here at FH we don't have that many members so it's easy to keep track of almost everything that goes on here. So how did this feud start and in which forum? Smacktalk? MMA?

Anybody that openly disagree's with him will more than likely have some kind of feud with him. The only reason he hasn't said shit when some of root admins/mods and even some of the guys that he know write for the site is because he knows his role. I'm convinced the guy is weasel in the real world. I know some of you guys have known him through this site for a long time and probably get along with him, but to me he comes of as and internet tough guy. I'm certain that he would not even think of saying any of the shit posts if the person where in the same room with him. Just a lame as far as I'm concerned.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 9 2008, 04:37 PM) [snapback]399740[/snapback]
laugh.gif

There's no hate from me! haha

Back when Avon was here, he used to post a different Bush bashing thread everyday. Well of course, everyone would post..."Yeah Bush SUCKS!!" "He's the worst EVER!!" The same old predictable posts. So I decided to start defending Bush to kind of liven it up...and goad Avon a little bit. laugh.gif

Well Avon found the humor in actually debating and defending his points, whereas our little sista from Atlanta would get LIVID! laugh.gif

Whorelord used to get so riled up that he'd follow me into any thread I started or posted and continue bitching about Bush. At first it was really funny, how mad he'd get. After a while though it just started getting creepy.

But now that he has a new crush...thanks Conscience thumbsup_anim.gif...it is back to the funny stage!

laugh.gif

i miss the avon political threads.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 9 2008, 04:02 PM) [snapback]399742[/snapback]
Anybody that openly disagree's with him will more than likely have some kind of feud with him. The only reason he hasn't said shit when some of root admins/mods and even some of the guys that he know write for the site is because he knows his role.

First of all, James, I don't know where a lame such as yourself gets off acting like you know shit about me, because you quite obviously don't. I've had more back and forths with the so-called "admins/mods" of this site than just about anyone here. I probably respect Method more than anyone else here, but he can tell you firsthand the wars he and I have had in the past.

But since we're on the topic of "knowing roles," I guess we should go ahead and lay the facts out. Cuntscience, you are in fact nothing more than a lapdog for Hype, which is why he saved your ass from the ownage you were getting from Method in your gay-ass "Financial Advice Thread." http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...c=22103&hl=

A more pussy move I have not seen. On any normal day, that shit would've been moved to smacktalk. But not in your case, an example of a lapdog getting saved from the kicking that was being put on him in brutal fashion.

Let's move on. The respect you think you have, is respect I have in fact. I'm cool with a couple of the "admins/mods" you so aptly referred to earlier, and guess what, homo? They've all told me the same story. You were getting complaints in the mod/admin forum from several of our mods for being a flamer/instigator, but apparantly you do some spanish translations for this site so Hype gave you the free pass, and put you in the Team Fighthype forum without taking a vote amongst the active members, where you surely would've been shot down.

So now, like Frankenstein's monster without a brain, you come trumping through here like you're a piece of shit that is actually worthy of respect. You aren't. You see, I know all about you James.

I know you went to San Diego City College after washing out of the Marines, and not only did you deliver pizzas for Papa Johns, but you were also a grocery delivery boy for Vons. You moved back to your hometown in Providence, RI in 2006 after hooking up with Banc of America. I know you're currently operating out of a branch location at One Financial Plaza, so don't bother to challenging me to an e-fight, I know where you're at.

What's more interesting than any of this, James, is the message you sent me awhile back asking me if I'd like to go into business with you peddaling bootleg DVDs. Remember? It read:

All e-shit talking aside I have a for real business proposition for you if your interested. I'm looking to get into the retail Asian DVD business. I don't know if you have access to get subtitles/Dubbed Kung-Fu, Asain Horror or Anime movies, but if you do we might be able to work something out that may be beneficial to both of us. Just let me know if your interested. We can get into more detail about it if want later on if come on board.

The last time I checked, James, you were required to report all employment streams of income to the NASD, as per their regulations. You are also required to get permission before taking on any form of additional employment. Failure to do so could result in termination of employment, and/or license removal. Somehow, I don't think your illegal chatroom/on-line business proposals would be looked upon too kindly in your field.

NOW... you have been dismissed. And do me a favor, honey, don't come back here trying to act like you're hard or capable of having a go with me. You aren't. Neither is your girlfriend, Spyder. Now take your own advice and know your role, cunt. It's one you should be accustomed to now. Beneath my feet.
Mino
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 10 2008, 12:52 AM) [snapback]399809[/snapback]
First of all, James, I don't know where a lame such as yourself gets off acting like you know shit about me, because you quite obviously don't. I've had more back and forths with the so-called "admins/mods" of this site than just about anyone here. I probably respect Method more than anyone else here, but he can tell you firsthand the wars he and I have had in the past.

But since we're on the topic of "knowing roles," I guess we should go ahead and lay the facts out. Cuntscience, you are in fact nothing more than a lapdog for Hype, which is why he saved your ass from the ownage you were getting from Method in your gay-ass "Financial Advice Thread." http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...c=22103&hl=

A more pussy move I have not seen. On any normal day, that shit would've been moved to smacktalk. But not in your case, an example of a lapdog getting saved from the kicking that was being put on him in brutal fashion.

Let's move on. The respect you think you have, is respect I have in fact. I'm cool with a couple of the "admins/mods" you so aptly referred to earlier, and guess what, homo? They've all told me the same story. You were getting complaints in the mod/admin forum from several of our mods for being a flamer/instigator, but apparantly you do some spanish translations for this site so Hype gave you the free pass, and put you in the Team Fighthype forum without taking a vote amongst the active members, where you surely would've been shot down.

So now, like Frankenstein's monster without a brain, you come trumping through here like you're a piece of shit that is actually worthy of respect. You aren't. You see, I know all about you James.

I know you went to San Diego City College after washing out of the Marines, and not only did you deliver pizzas for Papa Johns, but you were also a grocery delivery boy for Vons. You moved back to your hometown in Providence, RI in 2006 after hooking up with Banc of America. I know you're currently operating out of a branch location at One Financial Plaza, so don't bother to challenging me to an e-fight, I know where you're at.

What's more interesting than any of this, James, is the message you sent me awhile back asking me if I'd like to go into business with you peddaling bootleg DVDs. Remember? It read:

All e-shit talking aside I have a for real business proposition for you if your interested. I'm looking to get into the retail Asian DVD business. I don't know if you have access to get subtitles/Dubbed Kung-Fu, Asain Horror or Anime movies, but if you do we might be able to work something out that may be beneficial to both of us. Just let me know if your interested. We can get into more detail about it if want later on if come on board.

The last time I checked, James, you were required to report all employment streams of income to the NASD, as per their regulations. You are also required to get permission before taking on any form of additional employment. Failure to do so could result in termination of employment, and/or license removal. Somehow, I don't think your illegal chatroom/on-line business proposals would be looked upon too kindly in your field.

NOW... you have been dismissed. And do me a favor, honey, don't come back here trying to act like you're hard or capable of having a go with me. You aren't. Neither is your girlfriend, Spyder. Now take your own advice and know your role, cunt. It's one you should be accustomed to now. Beneath my feet.

WTF?? If the info you have given is true...How the FUCK did you get that shit...pls do tell...
ROLL DEEP
Whats going on with this thread?!

It's like everyone came into the thread with a uzi and let go.
Mean Mister Mustard
This is indeed worthy of being in the Smacktalk section.
Douchebag
LMAO. WL you are still trying. Shit is getting sad to watch, because you are putting so much effort into these posts and all you are doing is repeating something someone else said. Oh in case none of you guys figured it from the pic thread. I am James Almonte and the reason why Warlord is trying so hard is because just like any other time we face off his feelings are getting hurt and I'm doing it with out knowing any personal information or low blows. Keep on trying little tyke.
Spyder
Whorelord, there is no excuse for you to stop being a lady!

laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
Wow I hope no one finds out my personal info on here. Do you think they could track that sex change op I had in 99?
Spyder
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 10 2008, 08:04 PM) [snapback]399950[/snapback]
Wow I hope no one finds out my personal info on here. Do you think they could track that sex change op I had in 99?

Is your avatar a home video of the procedure?

laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 11 2008, 01:54 AM) [snapback]399965[/snapback]
Is your avatar a home video of the procedure?

laugh.gif

LMAO laugh.gif
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 10 2008, 12:06 PM) [snapback]399902[/snapback]
LMAO. WL you are still trying. Shit is getting sad to watch, because you are putting so much effort into these posts and all you are doing is repeating something someone else said. Oh in case none of you guys figured it from the pic thread. I am James Almonte and the reason why Warlord is trying so hard is because just like any other time we face off his feelings are getting hurt and I'm doing it with out knowing any personal information or low blows. Keep on trying little tyke.

Keep trying what? You've been decimated. You can't deny anything I've said, at any point, because you know it's all true. I'm not just talking about being a delivery boy for Vons now, I'm talking about you being a cunt and a lap dog. You know what you are, and you don't even bother to deny it, so at least you get some respect for that. Spyder still actually thinks he counts for something in life, which makes him twice as ignorant as you.
Douchebag
LOL
Spyder
Is it just me, or does anyone else picture Whorelord as an Emo kid that cuts himself to get the attention?

laugh.gif
Warlord
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 11 2008, 10:08 AM) [snapback]400058[/snapback]
Is it just me, or does anyone else picture Whorelord as an Emo kid that cuts himself to get the attention?

laugh.gif

Lame. Can't you do any better, dickRyder?
Spyder
Down goes Frazier!

laugh.gif
Method
Make sure Warlord is on Team Fighthype...

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 12 2008, 03:47 PM) [snapback]400261[/snapback]
Make sure Warlord is on Team Fighthype...

He got removed for one reason or another, that's how this flare up started. I think dntknw.gif
thehype
I removed you myself. Simple as that.

Sorry Warlord, but when you start a thread entitled "Rampage kills baby" and it appears on the front page and I start getting phone calls from people asking me why someone on "Team FightHype" is making false statements...well...it got a little difficult for me to explain that "Team FightHype" doesn't really represent anyone working for the website and blah, blah, blah. Actually, it wasn't difficult to explain at all...it was just difficult for some people to understand.

It was simply easier for me to change the title and remove you.

Not sure what the big deal is though since, like you said, ain't shit going on in that private forum anyway.

It sure would be nice if people on Team FightHype would help grow the community as opposed to beefin' left and right over silly things like Pride fighters being better than UFC fighters...but whatever. I really appreciate the comparisons to Leon and Chee though. Good stuff. Thanks for your support. Sorry I missed your PM regarding the removal (just FYI for the future, I usually reply to emails a lot faster), but hey, at least I answered your request about having your boys cover UFC 88 in Atlanta...at least I think I did.

ROLL DEEP
Booooooooooo......

This thread has been killed.

C'mon, guys....where's all the hate?! Fuck this sorting stuff out shit. Tell people to suck a dick, arrange a fight, find out some more gossip on their past, slag off their family members.......Let's hate each other like we used to.

Douchebag
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Aug 14 2008, 11:22 AM) [snapback]400507[/snapback]
Booooooooooo......
This thread has been killed.
C'mon, guys....where's all the hate?! Fuck this sorting stuff out shit. Tell people to suck a dick, arrange a fight, find out some more gossip on their past, slag off their family members.......Let's hate each other like we used to.

Pacience.......
Spyder
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 14 2008, 11:56 AM) [snapback]400520[/snapback]
What was the content in that thread?

It's still up...
Spyder
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 14 2008, 12:28 PM) [snapback]400527[/snapback]

Yes sir.

According to Hype's post, that be the one.
thehype
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 14 2008, 12:28 PM) [snapback]400527[/snapback]

No...NOT for that thread, but for the title "RAMPAGE KILLS BABY!"

Look, I'm not saying we cater to any fighters, promoters or organizations, but we do still need to build some bridges and a title like that coming from someone who's assumed to work for the site simply because they carry a handle that reads "Team FightHype" is doing more harm than good for me right now. Simple solution....change the title, remove the handle!
Warlord
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 14 2008, 12:44 PM) [snapback]400546[/snapback]
No...NOT for that thread, but for the title "RAMPAGE KILLS BABY!"

Look, I'm not saying we cater to any fighters, promoters or organizations, but we do still need to build some bridges and a title like that coming from someone who's assumed to work for the site simply because they carry a handle that reads "Team FightHype" is doing more harm than good for me right now. Simple solution....change the title, remove the handle!

2 things.

1.) I was off "Team Fighhype" before I put that thread up.

2.) Anyone who knows jack about me knows Rampage is one of my favorite fighters. All they have to do is read my posts in the MMA forums. I put up the thread "Rampage Baby Killer" because I thought it was ridiculous that a near 40 year old woman who had her mirror knocked off the passenger side door would claim she had a miscarriage as a result. I thought anyone who actually took the time to read the entire article, and my opinion on the matter, could deduce the sarcasm implied therein. I didn't know I was under any obligation to break down my posts, word by word, and provide a director's commentary on why I chose the title I did.
thehype
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 15 2008, 12:27 AM) [snapback]400656[/snapback]
2 things.

1.) I was off "Team Fighhype" before I put that thread up.

2.) Anyone who knows jack about me knows Rampage is one of my favorite fighters. All they have to do is read my posts in the MMA forums. I put up the thread "Rampage Baby Killer" because I thought it was ridiculous that a near 40 year old woman who had her mirror knocked off the passenger side door would claim she had a miscarriage as a result. I thought anyone who actually took the time to read the entire article, and my opinion on the matter, could deduce the sarcasm implied therein. I didn't know I was under any obligation to break down my posts, word by word, and provide a director's commentary on why I chose the title I did.

1.) No you weren't. Not to my knowledge.

2.) You're not under any obligation...post whatever you want to post, but don't get upset if something gets edited or you no longer have a handle and can't access a forum that you're not interested in anyway. It's really not that serious...I didn't need an explanation. Likewise, I didn't really think you'd need an explanation about "not belonging" to a group that isn't that important. Guess I just didn't think you were that attached to the handle.

3.) We're good to go on UFC 88. Thanks though.
Warlord
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 15 2008, 12:16 AM) [snapback]400664[/snapback]
You're not under any obligation...post whatever you want to post, but don't get upset if something gets edited or you no longer have a handle and can't access a forum that you're not interested in anyway. It's really not that serious...I didn't need an explanation. Likewise, I didn't really think you'd need an explanation about "not belonging" to a group that isn't that important. Guess I just didn't think you were that attached to the handle.

Not attached to the handle, brother, just attached to respect. It's beyond me how someone could take the time to edit a post, revoke a handle, and fail to pass it on. I know you got your hands full with maintaining this site and running Greg Leon into the ground, and more power to you on that, but goddamn, does it really got to come down to 5 or 6 pages of shit on shit before one of you guys can take a couple of seconds to let a motherfucker know what's going on?
thehype
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 15 2008, 12:49 AM) [snapback]400660[/snapback]
For that thread, wow lol.

I think there could be more problems on the contacts end then Warlord's. laugh.gif

There are...and they get edited too if need be.

Look at it this way...pretty much 99% of the time, it ain't a big deal, but let's say one day, we happen to get a hold of Lennox Lewis and out of the kindness of his heart, he decides to do a chat and give a fan a phone call. If he just so happens to jump on the site the next day and all of a sudden he sees a link on the front page going to something that reads, "Lennox Lewis Rapes 10-Year-Old", well I might get a phone call about that. I might not, but then again, I just might. Now, I know all of you web savvy guys understand what a message board is and how some guys can be sarcastic and some fans can say some crazy shit...but you gotta understand, there's A LOT of people out there who just don't really get computers...so me trying to explain all of that shit, what "Team FightHype" is and who this guy is or how that guy jokes....it's too much fuckin' work. I got a lot of other headaches to worry about. I don't have time to be bogged down by some silliness caused by a message board post.

I apologize if I don't sit down and take the time to explain each and every thing that goes on that might DRASTICALLY impact some of your posting lives (note the sarcasm in that as, again, I didn't know that removing a handle would stir up so much controversy due to lack of explanation), but I'm a busy dude...I just solved the problem as quickly as possible and kept it moving. So excuse me now if I keep it moving, but like I said, it ain't a big deal and judging from some of your previous comments already made, it doesn't sound like you'll be missing anything in that forum anyway Warlord. No explanation needed. No apologies necessary on either end. Let's just keep it moving. There's nothing to see here...move along...move along.
thehype
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 15 2008, 01:24 AM) [snapback]400666[/snapback]
Not attached to the handle, brother, just attached to respect. It's beyond me how someone could take the time to edit a post, revoke a handle, and fail to pass it on. I know you got your hands full with maintaining this site and running Greg Leon into the ground, and more power to you on that, but goddamn, does it really got to come down to 5 or 6 pages of shit on shit before one of you guys can take a couple of seconds to let a motherfucker know what's going on?

Nobody knew other than me...and if you ask them, they'll tell you I barely had time to even get back to them about it. Hell, I think I've got like 5 emails stacked up from Jack alone.

It's beyond me that you're seriously upset about not getting an explanation on an edited post or a revoked handle. Goddamn, it's fucking two words next to your name...does it really have to come down to 5 or 6 pages of crying about 2 words. Couldn't you do something more constructive with your time...like getting some discussions going on boxing or MMA????? It wasn't that big of a deal. Just because I remove 2 words next to your name, it doesn't mean that I respect you any less brother. If anything, you should respect the fact that we TRY to build relationships with fighters and posting stupid titles like that just MIGHT get us some negative attention. You want to talk about respect? Pfffffft. Really? You seriously think I'm disrespecting you because I didn't give you an explanation on why I edited the title of one of your posts and removed a handle that you're not attached to? Pfffffft. Whatever brother. I don't even have time for this kind of Hawkins silliness.
Warlord
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 15 2008, 12:40 AM) [snapback]400668[/snapback]
Nobody knew other than me...and if you ask them, they'll tell you I barely had time to even get back to them about it. Hell, I think I've got like 5 emails stacked up from Jack alone.

It's beyond me that you're seriously upset about not getting an explanation on an edited post or a revoked handle. Goddamn, it's fucking two words next to your name...does it really have to come down to 5 or 6 pages of crying about 2 words?

Indeed it does. I'm not that dude to just let shit ride. Minor disrespect, to me, is disrespect no matter what. Some lions let hyena's sniff around their hunting grounds, some don't. That's life. In time you learn which cats to respect and which cats let you move in on them.

Couldn't you do something more constructive with your time...like getting some discussions going on boxing or MMA?????
I could, yes. But I think it's painfuly obvious by now that I'm not above slinging shit with the other shit-slinging-monkey-types here. (I'm looking squarely at you Concsience, Spyder.)

It wasn't that big of a deal. Just because I remove 2 words next to your name, it doesn't mean that I respect you any less brother.

As I said before, the act of itself doesn't mean shit. The principle behind it means everything. I understand there are those of you in the world who pick and choose battles, and try to determine shades of disrespect like it's seven degrees of kevin bacon or some shit. Not me. I either take it as disrespect or I don't, and subsequently fly off the the fucking handle the minute my radar detects bullshit.

If anything, you should respect the fact that we TRY to build relationships with fighters and posting stupid titles like that just MIGHT get us some negative attention.
That kind of title is exactly the kind of title I expected everyone to click on, so that they could get the truth of the matter. If I just said "Rampage Update" no one here or anyone else is clicking on it, except maybe me and Percy, and depending on what day it is me and Percy are either laughing about it or going head to head. Other than that, the MMA forums are dead.

But if I put "Rampage baby killer" as the title then everyone here and elsewhere is clicking on it, and getting educated in the process. What I expected last was for someone to skim the title and shit their pants, and in true knee-jerk reaction start tossing posters (me) under the bus for it.

You want to talk about respect? Pfffffft. Really? You seriously think I'm disrespecting you because I didn't give you an explanation on why I edited the title of one of your posts and removed a handle that you're not attached to?

I knew why the title was changed. I never asked about it. I knew someone shit the bed over it, and so I let it ride. I didn't let it ride when I mysteriously see the "Team Fighthype" privelage dissappear off my name. I got voted into that forum by guys I'm cool with, I didn't get blessed in because I was a lapdog. So yeah, it burns when I get booted out for supposedly making a topic that raised the ire of non-members, whilst someone like Cuntscience, who is universally reviled on these boards, gets that same privelage invoked because he's a lackey.

Pfffffft. Whatever brother. I don't even have time for this kind of Hawkins silliness.

So desu, ne?
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 15 2008, 04:27 AM) [snapback]400681[/snapback]
Indeed it does. I'm not that dude to just let shit ride. Minor disrespect, to me, is disrespect no matter what. Some lions let hyena's sniff around their hunting grounds, some don't. That's life. In time you learn which cats to respect and which cats let you move in on them.

I could, yes. But I think it's painfuly obvious by now that I'm not above slinging shit with the other shit-slinging-monkey-types here. (I'm looking squarely at you Concsience, Spyder.)

As I said before, the act of itself doesn't mean shit. The principle behind it means everything. I understand there are those of you in the world who pick and choose battles, and try to determine shades of disrespect like it's seven degrees of kevin bacon or some shit. Not me. I either take it as disrespect or I don't, and subsequently fly off the the fucking handle the minute my radar detects bullshit.

That kind of title is exactly the kind of title I expected everyone to click on, so that they could get the truth of the matter. If I just said "Rampage Update" no one here or anyone else is clicking on it, except maybe me and Percy, and depending on what day it is me and Percy are either laughing about it or going head to head. Other than that, the MMA forums are dead.

But if I put "Rampage baby killer" as the title then everyone here and elsewhere is clicking on it, and getting educated in the process. What I expected last was for someone to skim the title and shit their pants, and in true knee-jerk reaction start tossing posters (me) under the bus for it.
I knew why the title was changed. I never asked about it. I knew someone shit the bed over it, and so I let it ride. I didn't let it ride when I mysteriously see the "Team Fighthype" privelage dissappear off my name. I got voted into that forum by guys I'm cool with, I didn't get blessed in because I was a lapdog. So yeah, it burns when I get booted out for supposedly making a topic that raised the ire of non-members, whilst someone like Cuntscience, who is universally reviled on these boards, gets that same privelage invoked because he's a lackey.

So desu, ne?

This shit just gets better and better. Come on man, just keep my name out of your mouth, dude it's just that simple. I have nothing to do with your situation and on top of that I didn't even request to be on the team. So just stop bringing me into this shit, because I really just want to be a spectator in this train wreck.

As far as your claims of me being this or that, it really doesn't matter. Just Internet tough talk as far as I'm concerned. You would never say it if we where in the same room and you know it. Pussy!
Spyder
laugh.gif

Whorelord save face buddy. Stop having a meltdown on a public forum...it looks REAL weak.

Just be cool.
thehype
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 4 2008, 12:45 AM) [snapback]398850[/snapback]
The removal itself doesn't bother me, that subforum was delivered stillborn.

Why are you crying about something that doesn't bother you?

QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 4 2008, 12:45 AM) [snapback]398850[/snapback]
Anyway, like I said, the removal doesn't bother me. The "behind the back," no forewarning or message of any kind is what gets to me. That's some Greg Leon shit or some fucking CheeChee maxboxing shit, not what I (then) would have expected from Fighthype, a site claiming to be different from the rest.

Why exactly do you feel as though you deserve a warning or a message about not being able to access a subforum that was "delivered stillborn"?

As I said before, the act of itself doesn't mean shit. The principle behind it means everything.

What exactly do you think the principle behind it was? As far as I know, I, not you, but I was the one being bugged about it so I did what I had to do to resolve the situation and remove the headache as quickly and as painlessly as possible. The principle behind it was that some guy, who doesn't do work for the site, put up a title that was having a negative impact on one of my relationships due to a misunderstanding...so in order to resolve the situation, I changed the title and removed the handle so there was no confusion as to whether or not that same person was associated with the site. THAT was the principle behind it...simple as that!

So desu, ne?

Yes...that is so!

In fact, don't even bother answering any of my questions...I'm done explaining my actions, which have had absolutley no impact on your ability to post or contribute to the community.

Sayonara!
Jack 1000
Wow!!!

Good stuff in this thread! Just when we thought there wasn't any activity in the Smack Talk forum!

I'm expecting Dr. Phil to come in here any minute now! laugh.gif

Jack
thehype
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Aug 15 2008, 03:49 PM) [snapback]400725[/snapback]
Wow!!!

Good stuff in this thread! Just when we thought there wasn't any activity in the Smack Talk forum!

Jack

I don't need Dr. Phil...I don't have any problems. I'm good to go.
caneman
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Aug 15 2008, 03:49 PM) [snapback]400725[/snapback]
Wow!!!

Jack

It's already Dr. Phil meets Jerry Springer in this mofo Jack...whatcha talking about! Hell I been sleeping on smack talk, when I thought no one was posting, it was all being posted in here! LMAO!

Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 15 2008, 06:28 AM) [snapback]400688[/snapback]
This shit just gets better and better. Come on man, just keep my name out of your mouth, dude it's just that simple. I have nothing to do with your situation and on top of that I didn't even request to be on the team. So just stop bringing me into this shit, because I really just want to be a spectator in this train wreck.

As far as your claims of me being this or that, it really doesn't matter. Just Internet tough talk as far as I'm concerned. You would never say it if we where in the same room and you know it. Pussy!

Who the fuck are you? I swear, you and Spyder running your mouths is like Ralph Malph and Potsie trying to talk shit to the Fonz. laugh.gif

It's like I'm stuck in TV Land or some shit. Jack 1000, god bless him, is like Barney Fife, coming in all half-cocked with 1 bullet in the chamber at all times, trying his damndest to clean Mayberry up with a straight face about it. My boy BigGeorge, I love you, is Opie/Richie Cunningham, the nice kid on the block who never talks shit to, or about, anyone. Cuntscience and Spyder, as mentioned, are like a bizarro world version of Ralph Malph and Potsie, only here they think they're goddamn pimps or something. Hype is a cross between Andy Griffith and that slick-talking lawyer who rolls into town trying to turn the local forest into a parking lot for the new shopping mall, only now I'm getting the Andy Griffith side bearing down on me for killing a baby (bird) with my sling-shot. laugh.gif
Warlord
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 15 2008, 12:29 PM) [snapback]400717[/snapback]
Why are you crying about something that doesn't bother you?
Why exactly do you feel as though you deserve a warning or a message about not being able to access a subforum that was "delivered stillborn"?
What exactly do you think the principle behind it was? As far as I know, I, not you, but I was the one being bugged about it so I did what I had to do to resolve the situation and remove the headache as quickly and as painlessly as possible. The principle behind it was that some guy, who doesn't do work for the site, put up a title that was having a negative impact on one of my relationships due to a misunderstanding...so in order to resolve the situation, I changed the title and removed the handle so there was no confusion as to whether or not that same person was associated with the site. THAT was the principle behind it...simple as that!
Yes...that is so!

In fact, don't even bother answering any of my questions...I'm done explaining my actions, which have had absolutley no impact on your ability to post or contribute to the community.

Sayonara!

laugh.gif Nihongo ga wakarimasu, ka? Yatta! Sukoshi honashimasu, ne?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 15 2008, 09:37 PM) [snapback]400764[/snapback]
Who the fuck are you? I swear, you and Spyder running your mouths is like Ralph Malph and Potsie trying to talk shit to the Fonz. laugh.gif

It's like I'm stuck in TV Land or some shit. Jack 1000, god bless him, is like Barney Fife, coming in all half-cocked with 1 bullet in the chamber at all times, trying his damndest to clean Mayberry up with a straight face about it. My boy BigGeorge, I love you, is Opie/Richie Cunningham, the nice kid on the block who never talks shit to, or about, anyone. Cuntscience and Spyder, as mentioned, are like a bizarro world version of Ralph Malph and Potsie, only here they think they're goddamn pimps or something. Hype is a cross between Andy Griffith and that slick-talking lawyer who rolls into town trying to turn the local forest into a parking lot for the new shopping mall, only now I'm getting the Andy Griffith side bearing down on me for killing a baby (bird) with my sling-shot. laugh.gif

yo, nobody talks shit to the fonz. he'll straight up look at you with that stare, then do the snapping finger shit, pop his collar and roll. And he usually rolls with your ladies also, and then right after that he slaps those bitches in the face and rides off on his motorbike and jumps a shark.

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 15 2008, 09:41 PM) [snapback]400765[/snapback]
laugh.gif Nihongo ga wakarimasu, ka? Yatta! Sukoshi honashimasu, ne?

yo, you can't be talking all samurai around here. This isn't the ninja smacktalk forum.
Method
Its great that there's all this activity on a Saturday afternoon...

...just think it's a waste to allocate all this energy to smack talk.

I'd like to think this gets squashed before any negative permanently results from all this.

I think Warlord is an invaluable member of these forums. Obviously Hype, you got to keep a lot of plates spinning to keep the site clicking on all cylinders and, like you said, build/maintain relationships.

The problem seems to span from having that window of message board topics being posted on the front page. It's no secret to us that message board thread titles can encompass a wide range of creative freedom. One one hand, maybe it's best not to have them out there to keep 'gen pop' perusers from misconstruing exactly what they are looking at. On the other hand, you try and generate traffic, and said thread titles on the main page generate clicks. I know there have been times I have logged on to the home page of Fighthype and the first thing that jumps out are the thread titles, and you misconstrue it as breaking news, then I do a double take and realize it's just forum threads.

It seems to me to be an innocent enough situation here. One that is easy to work through without compromising the chemistry/integrity of the forum.

Whatever. I just think this should all just 'go away'.

PS - LOL at the Potsie/Ralph reference. Classic.
thehype
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 16 2008, 02:33 PM) [snapback]400871[/snapback]
Whatever. I just think this should all just 'go away'.

It has "gone away" as far as I'm concerned. I don't have any problems. No one has been banned...no one has been suspended...everyone can still post just fine so I don't know what the crying is all about.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 15 2008, 05:40 AM) [snapback]400668[/snapback]
Whatever brother. I don't even have time for this kind of Hawkins silliness.

LOL. Hawkins would have kept this going for another 30 pages or so.
Warlord
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 17 2008, 12:28 PM) [snapback]400932[/snapback]
It has "gone away" as far as I'm concerned. I don't have any problems. No one has been banned...no one has been suspended...everyone can still post just fine so I don't know what the crying is all about.

No crying, brother, and I think I've stated quite clearly what the problem was. I deserved an explanation for what happened, and I got it. It's just a shame it had to go down the way it did, when a simple response to the PMs I sent to you or Jack would've did the trick.
Spyder
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 18 2008, 12:33 AM) [snapback]401011[/snapback]
No crying, brother, and I think I've stated quite clearly what the problem was. I deserved an explanation for what happened, and I got it. It's just a shame it had to go down the way it did, when a simple response to the PMs I sent to you or Jack would've did the trick.

Warlord
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 18 2008, 06:16 AM) [snapback]401034[/snapback]

Nice cut-and-paste skills Potsie. Those Mavis Beacon videos really helped you out there.
Spyder
Go get 'em Fonz! laugh.gif

caneman
Spyder, please stop fucking with that man when he finally chilled out....I mean I know it's smack talk but that ain't no need in getting him started again. Thanks dntknw.gif dntknw.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.