Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I got booted from chat...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Warlord
Just bumping this legendary thread. Poor Lefthook. I miss the guy.
Method
Officer Hook...LOL

I miss him too.

Who was that dumb fuck that used to roam in Classics? Hawkins? LOL. What a deuche. I miss him and his bullshit too. He was OH SO CLOSE to being intelligent.
rusty_trombone
Man, Lefty actually challenged people to go to toronto and fight him. this shit was classic, what a dick. damn so many of those people are gone now, avon, lefty, reg.
thehype
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jul 29 2008, 07:32 PM) [snapback]397970[/snapback]
Man, Lefty actually challenged people to go to toronto and fight him. this shit was classic, what a dick. damn so many of those people are gone now, avon, lefty, reg.

laugh.gif

The sad thing is that all three of those guys you just named...avon, lefty and reg...pretty much ran away. I don't think they ever got banned or anything like that (maybe reg did...I don't remember...I never banned him though)...they just couldn't take it anymore, wrote some lame "I'm leaving" speech and just left.

Just silly.

rolleyes.gif

Hawkins got banned though.

laugh.gif
Jack 1000
QUOTE(thehype @ Jul 29 2008, 09:56 PM) [snapback]398030[/snapback]
laugh.gif

The sad thing is that all three of those guys you just named...avon, lefty and reg...pretty much ran away. I don't think they ever got banned or anything like that (maybe reg did...I don't remember...I never banned him though)...they just couldn't take it anymore, wrote some lame "I'm leaving" speech and just left.

Just silly.

rolleyes.gif

Hawkins got banned though.

laugh.gif

Yea Hype

I remember all those guys, and the reasons why they left are exactly like you said. With Reg, I remember that he wrote some articles for us, but got on everyone's nerves because he would never listen to me when I would request him to stop cluttering up the board with oversized pictures and home movies, and crap. His posts kept eating up bandwidth, than a week after I deleted the clutter, he would put up more shit. I warned him about 50 times.

Than he started taking every thread that he participated in and turning it into a race/flame war. He would never chill, get suspended, come back under a different ISP, bug the shit out of all the mods with his crap, which never stopped, so the mods requested that I ban him, which I did. He came back about every 3 months under a new ISP and within less than a day, he would start confrontational shit again. I don't think he was the sharpest knife in the drawer. He needed the boot.

Jack
Warlord
I think we should give some sort of one-time amnesty to all of our old posters who are no longer here. Lefty, Hawkins, Reg_dumb, Jermaine, Suckapunch, Hawkins, Jerry fucking Drake, all those cats. Especially Jerry Drake, man, I feel bad about that shit. I think I pushed him way over the edge with that "punching a moose in the face" shit.

We should bring those guys back just to spice up the boards a little. And we should allow the boards to be perused by non-members too, I think that is fucking key. I would never join a forum I couldn't lurk on beforehand, cause you never know what you're getting in to. I don't think I've ever joined any forum except for the fact I found some post I didn't agree with, decided to join just because I needed to debate it, and stuck around after it was finished.
Mean Mister Mustard
Lefthook shouldn't be coupled with those other guys. Those guys were either assholes or trolls. Lefthook was netiher, he just had some personal problems from what I remember and he kinda lost it. But he was a cool guy and he should come back.
Warlord
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 1 2008, 10:12 PM) [snapback]398472[/snapback]
Lefthook shouldn't be coupled with those other guys. Those guys were either assholes or trolls. Lefthook was netiher, he just had some personal problems from what I remember and he kinda lost it. But he was a cool guy and he should come back.

Agreed. Lefty was cool as hell. When he left he told me he was going to Saddoboxing, and invited me to post there as well. Sad thing is I didn't, and I don't even remember now what screenname he told me he was posting under. Maybe I'll swing by there later and see if I can find him, and invite him to bring his ass back. Cool fucking cat.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 1 2008, 11:21 PM) [snapback]398474[/snapback]
Agreed. Lefty was cool as hell. When he left he told me he was going to Saddoboxing, and invited me to post there as well. Sad thing is I didn't, and I don't even remember now what screenname he told me he was posting under. Maybe I'll swing by there later and see if I can find him, and invite him to bring his ass back. Cool fucking cat.

DEP told me he posts pver at Boxrec under Babyfaced Finster or something. I looked for him but could not find him.

I did't know about him posting over at Saddo, maybe I'll take a look.
Warlord
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 1 2008, 10:23 PM) [snapback]398475[/snapback]
DEP told me he posts pver at Boxrec under Babyfaced Finster or something. I looked for him but could not find him.

I did't know about him posting over at Saddo, maybe I'll take a look.

Even though its gay as shit, I just joined Saddo and made a post asking about Lefthook. It may not amount to shit, I'll probably have to end up trolling those motherfuckers if they get too out of hand.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 1 2008, 10:03 PM) [snapback]398468[/snapback]
I think we should give some sort of one-time amnesty to all of our old posters who are no longer here. Lefty, Hawkins, Reg_dumb, Jermaine, Suckapunch, Hawkins, Jerry fucking Drake, all those cats. Especially Jerry Drake, man, I feel bad about that shit. I think I pushed him way over the edge with that "punching a moose in the face" shit.

We should bring those guys back just to spice up the boards a little. And we should allow the boards to be perused by non-members too, I think that is fucking key. I would never join a forum I couldn't lurk on beforehand, cause you never know what you're getting in to. I don't think I've ever joined any forum except for the fact I found some post I didn't agree with, decided to join just because I needed to debate it, and stuck around after it was finished.

Warlord,

The problem is that most of these guy's behaviors were SOOO bad that they were brining the forum down to such a low level, and we were losing posters because of them. Jermaine's racist threats to posters and their families got so extreme that after 4 years of his shit, we had to get outside security help to get him out for good. In my experience as a moderator than as an administrator, he was the worst poster we had. Hawkins and Reg One were given 50 chances and warnings. The same with Suckapunch, who started out ok, but when complaints and post screenings showed that he became more problematic over time, he needed to go as well.

The ONLY, posters, I mean the ONLY posters that I might take into consideration for a return would be Lefthook, because at the time he left, he did so on his own accord and I believe also had some family problems. But he didn't like the "Officer Hook" stuff. The point is he left on his own. Maybe Jerry Drake, because he wasn't nearly as bad as the others. BUT, Jerry Drake would have to prove in coming back that he has learned from his mistakes and could be a positive role for the community.

Outside of Lefthook and maybe Jerry Drake (still unsure about Jerry Drake, but not as bad as the others mentioned,) the other posters discussed were vicious vindictive trolls and/or board flamers who would either troll or not listen to repeated warnings to chill. Those others will not be brought back under any circumstances. It is extremely rare to impossible that the others mentioned will ever change. Right now, Lefthook would be the only person I would consider back on a probation basis, but we couldn't call him "Officer Hook." He didn't like that. If we get Lefthook back, we need to make him feel a welcome part of our community. My reasoning is also based on the fact that Lefthook was never banned, he left on his own.

Ben and I do not have the time or tolerance to bring back the banned troublemakers who had to go because they tore this place apart. Anyone who hurts this community with racist, threatening, or trolling shit is not welcomed back once they are gone, no matter what. The bans, (other than immediate bans of trolls) are always based on community input over long periods of time, unless we believe that emergency intervention is required.

We are having enough trouble and time constraints keeping trolls and spam URL's out of the non-boxing General section. That is stressful enough as it is. We will not open the flood gates to give proven trouble makers, second chances, (or in the case of many of them 20-50 chances.) They are gone, will remain gone, and it is time to move ahead.

Jack

Administrator

PS. It is my understanding that guests can browse the forum but cannot post unless registered. Registration for posting is required for security reasons.
Method
What's this "Ben and I" shit?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 1 2008, 11:03 PM) [snapback]398468[/snapback]

I agree, bring them back!!
Warlord
While we're on the topic of "Ben and I"... Jack, was it a joint decision between you and Ben to remove me from "Team Fighthype," or was it a solo decision? The removal itself doesn't bother me, that subforum was delivered stillborn. The only thing that bugs me is the principle of it. I was one of the first guys voted in, and I guarantee you I wasn't voted out. It feels like some imposed exile as punishment for kicking Hype's puppy. (The Cuntsciene.)

If I got dismissed as a result of being in one too many arguments on these forums, that shit is fine with me too. I'm not shy about butting heads, and I'm not keen on licking filthy cock just to stay in someone's good graces. If I was shown the door because of my behavior, awesome, but I expect Rusty Trombone and his split personality Syder to be lagging right behind, as they've been in just as many wars here as me. And unlike me, they never got a unanimous vote into "Team Fighthype." Those cats were being denied at every turn, even by you, Jack.

Anyway, like I said, the removal doesn't bother me. The "behind the back," no forewarning or message of any kind is what gets to me. That's some Greg Leon shit or some fucking CheeChee maxboxing shit, not what I (then) would have expected from Fighthype, a site claiming to be different from the rest.

Whatever. I understand "Team Fighthype" is an exclusive subforum, designed to cater to only Fighthype's most exquisite, high class posters. My antics have no place there, lol. Never mind the fact that the only action that forum has seen in months were the postings detailing some of our more respected memebers antics of trolling a trouble teens website. laugh.gif

Warlord
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 3 2008, 11:58 PM) [snapback]398854[/snapback]
I didn't even know you were removed. I suppose the part that would annoy me is not being given a reason or informed as to why I would have been removed. But you're not alone. Brutal was removed also for a reason, though not sure if he ever got the explanation.
You were always cool, though I must admit you were never one to back down from an online argument, but yeah probably an explanation would have been cool. But yeah like you said and I'm not trying to be a dick but there isn't much that goes on there anyways. Basically a general section board that others don't have access to.

Exactly. I don't care about the removal, cause the forum blew anyway. I do care about the principle behind it though. I'll go to hell on principle and burn every bridge behind me.
BigG
I too dont know why Warlord was removed....I know why Brutal was removed though lol
BigG
And Jack, you banned JerryDrake for no reason...he was one of our top posters..
BigG
Also, MODS cant add/remove members from team fighthype. Only Admin's (Hype, Jack AKay) can.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 4 2008, 01:05 AM) [snapback]398859[/snapback]
Exactly. I don't care about the removal, cause the forum blew anyway. I do care about the principle behind it though. I'll go to hell on principle and burn every bridge behind me.

Warlord,

This may be related to a database error or system issue in a forum update. I have absolutely no recollection of you doing anything wrong. I will check on this immediately.

Jack

Administrator
Jack 1000
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 4 2008, 01:39 AM) [snapback]398868[/snapback]

Not exactly, Jerry Drake I recall was banned by mutual agreement because he would keep instigating racist comments in the chatroom to our other posters. But in hindsight, he wasn't as bad as some of the others we talked about. I said that I would be happy to get Lefthook back on here because he left on his own, was going through some hard times and I felt bad about that.

I would consider having Jerry Drake back as long as he would agree to stop the racist problems that other people complained about. The others mentioned above, the answer is no. Their threats and shit made the board too unmanageable

Jack

Administrator
caneman
Warlord needs to be put back on the team IMO...he is a top notch poster & has been around these boards for a very long time!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 4 2008, 12:45 AM) [snapback]398850[/snapback]
While we're on the topic of "Ben and I"... Jack, was it a joint decision between you and Ben to remove me from "Team Fighthype," or was it a solo decision? The removal itself doesn't bother me, that subforum was delivered stillborn. The only thing that bugs me is the principle of it. I was one of the first guys voted in, and I guarantee you I wasn't voted out. It feels like some imposed exile as punishment for kicking Hype's puppy. (The Cuntsciene.)

If I got dismissed as a result of being in one too many arguments on these forums, that shit is fine with me too. I'm not shy about butting heads, and I'm not keen on licking filthy cock just to stay in someone's good graces. If I was shown the door because of my behavior, awesome, but I expect Rusty Trombone and his split personality Syder to be lagging right behind, as they've been in just as many wars here as me. And unlike me, they never got a unanimous vote into "Team Fighthype." Those cats were being denied at every turn, even by you, Jack.

Anyway, like I said, the removal doesn't bother me. The "behind the back," no forewarning or message of any kind is what gets to me. That's some Greg Leon shit or some fucking CheeChee maxboxing shit, not what I (then) would have expected from Fighthype, a site claiming to be different from the rest.

Whatever. I understand "Team Fighthype" is an exclusive subforum, designed to cater to only Fighthype's most exquisite, high class posters. My antics have no place there, lol. Never mind the fact that the only action that forum has seen in months were the postings detailing some of our more respected memebers antics of trolling a trouble teens website. laugh.gif

Damn, trying to drag others down with you? black eye.gif WTF do I have to do with that shit?

Anyway, I don't think you were removed on purpose, it seems to be some sort of clerical error. And they should let you back on, I don't think you did anything wrong. I mean it's an internet message board for christ sakes
AKay
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 4 2008, 12:58 AM) [snapback]398854[/snapback]
I didn't even know you were removed. I suppose the part that would annoy me is not being given a reason or informed as to why I would have been removed. But you're not alone. Brutal was removed also for a reason, though not sure if he ever got the explanation.
You were always cool, though I must admit you were never one to back down from an online argument, but yeah probably an explanation would have been cool. But yeah like you said and I'm not trying to be a dick but there isn't much that goes on there anyways. Basically a general section board that others don't have access to.

This is some ole bullshyt. I dont know why Warlord was taken off team fighthype, but it wasnt by my hand. You know damm well what went down Fitz. So you know the reason he was removed, he was given an explanation and hes back. I'm not getting into a he said she said spat.

Yall want the boards to become more lively, come up with ideas, invite people from other forums, post more topics etc. You want people unbanned from the old btalk days no probs vote on it find them and invite them back. I think with the exception of blatant trolling, I havent seen many people get BANNED from here.

For the Team Fighthype forum, it still really hasnt matured but that shouldnt stop you guys from making it something to look forward to.(Hype has some great ideas for it and its exclusivity) I think byrdman was posting some really good stuff for a short while on there(Byrdman if you could start it again). Also, If some of you guys have some free time to volunteer to help out hit up Ben, or Myself and let us know. Hype is so consumed by the web site and now turning it up a notch with the chats that he cant implement what hes had on the to do list for the forums since he doesnt have the time. Believe us he wants to. I can help him a little more now that I finished my Masters, but I am in the middle of a job hunt.

Remember the whole board was going to be banned for a minute there untill Ben swooped in and saved it.

Wil

Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 4 2008, 12:45 AM) [snapback]398850[/snapback]

LMAO, you just can't keep my name out of your mouth. SMH at you making a Long ass post crying about that bullshit. Doesn't surprise me at all. For what it's worth I don't think our altercations had anything to do with your removal. You where still able to get in there well after I started ignoring you.
AKay
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 4 2008, 02:39 AM) [snapback]398868[/snapback]

This is some bullshyt too. Biggeorge there were numerous reasons to ban JerryDrake at the time he was banned. Check the Archive on the Mod forum to see...
Douchebag
QUOTE(caneman @ Aug 4 2008, 09:17 AM) [snapback]398886[/snapback]
Warlord needs to be put back on the team IMO...he is a top notch poster & has been around these boards for a very long time!

Let the guy back in because this crying and whinning Warlord sucks hairy ones. The condisending sociopath was a lot more entertaining.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 4 2008, 08:40 PM) [snapback]399003[/snapback]
Let the guy back in because this crying and whinning Warlord sucks hairy ones. The condisending sociopath was a lot more entertaining.

Did I ring you, honey? No. I didn't. When I want you to speak, I'll ask you to speak. Until then you keep scrubbing my kitchen floor on your hands and knees.

And for the record, don't use "condescending" when you can't even SPELL condescending. You got that, Papa Johns?
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 5 2008, 12:43 AM) [snapback]399063[/snapback]
Did I ring you, honey? No. I didn't. When I want you to speak, I'll ask you to speak. Until then you keep scrubbing my kitchen floor on your hands and knees.

And for the record, don't use "condescending" when you can't even SPELL condescending. You got that, Papa Johns?

LMAO, How the mighty have fallen.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 5 2008, 04:47 AM) [snapback]399093[/snapback]
LMAO, How the mighty have fallen.

If I want advice on which toppings to get for my pizza, I'll ask you. Until that time you've been dismissed, wakarimasu ka? In the meantime you can start boning up on that dictionary I sent you, since it's obvious you aren't boning anything else.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 5 2008, 06:00 AM) [snapback]399097[/snapback]
If I want advice on which toppings to get for my pizza, I'll ask you. Until that time you've been dismissed, wakarimasu ka? In the meantime you can start boning up on that dictionary I sent you, since it's obvious you aren't boning anything else.

What fairytale land do you come from? Dismissed, just like you got dismissed from Team Fighthype, huh? LMAO And you know I slanged my pies for a good six months to support my fam, thats what a man does. I can see how you wouldn't know anything about that based on your actions in this thread.

Question

Instead of writing a long ass post crying about your fate and throwing other posters under the bus and basically calling for them to get the same treatment that you got why didn't you just shoot any of the root admins a PM and discussed the situation like a man?

Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 5 2008, 06:20 AM) [snapback]399100[/snapback]
What fairytale land do you come from? Dismissed, just like you got dismissed from Team Fighthype, huh? LMAO And you know I slanged my pies for a good six months to support my fam, thats what a man does.

That's what a man who is a high school drop-out does, stud.

I can see how you wouldn't know anything about that based on your actions in this thread.
You're damn right I don't know a damn thing about "slangin' pies," boy. Anyway, I don't think delivering pizzas is anything to be bragging about. You wear that shit like it's a badge of honor. Spoken like a true drop-out.

Instead of writing a long ass post crying about your fate and throwing other posters under the bus and basically calling for them to get the same treatment that you got why didn't you just shoot any of the root admins a PM and discussed the situation like a man?

One, I didn't throw anyone under the bus, cool guy. Rusty Trombone is a cool cat and I have no problem with him. I simply pointed out that he's been in just as many online wars as me, as a way to head off the inevitable excuse that that was the reason.

Two, I "shot the root admins a PM" with no response. Thus, this.

Finally, don't deign to speak as if you know what it means to be a man, piker. Impregnating a girl because you're too stupid to wear a condom, and because she was too stupid to find a better employed guy, doesn't make you a man. And you taking up a job slinging pizzas to pay for those kids, because you're a high school drop-out, also doesn't make you a man.

What makes you a man is finishing school and being responsible enough to father children, instead of bringing them into this world before they, and you, are ready. Got it? Working all day while attending a community college at night and paying a cheap ass whore to raise your children in the process is proof of your retardation, not testament to your fancied manhood. Now get your ass out of here, before I say something to embarrass you.

Dismissed. Again.
Douchebag
quote name='Warlord' post='399108' date='Aug 5 2008, 08:47 AM']
That's what a man who is a high school drop-out does, stud.
Reaching

You're damn right I don't know a damn thing about "slangin' pies," boy. Anyway, I don't think delivering pizzas is anything to be bragging about. You wear that shit like it's a badge of honor. Spoken like a true drop-out.

Slanging pies isn't what I was talking about, dingle berry. Providing for my family is what I am proud about. I manned up unlike what you have done in this thread.

One, I didn't throw anyone under the bus, cool guy. Rusty Trombone is a cool cat and I have no problem with him. I simply pointed out that he's been in just as many online wars as me, as a way to head off the inevitable excuse that that was the reason.
He is cool and you still threw him under the bus because your own selfish pettyness. You are really displaying some serious character flaws Warlord. You really should have just kept his name out of it all together.

Two, I "shot the root admins a PM" with no response. Thus, this.

Then you should have just left it at that, instead of pulling these bitch moves.

Finally, don't deign to speak as if you know what it means to be a man, piker. Impregnating a girl because you're too stupid to wear a condom, and because she was too stupid to find a better employed guy, doesn't make you a man. And you taking up a job slinging pizzas to pay for those kids, because you're a high school drop-out, also doesn't make you a man.

What's with the bold. the rest of the quote is so far from truth it's just reaching. See picture above.

What makes you a man is finishing school and being responsible enough to father children, instead of bringing them into this world before they, and you, are ready. Got it? Working all day while attending a community college at night and paying a cheap ass whore to raise your children in the process is proof of your retardation, not testament to your fancied manhood. Now get your ass out of here, before I say something to embarrass you.

Feelings cought all the way from china, son. I'll leave to you pathetic existence now. LOL
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 5 2008, 08:47 AM) [snapback]399108[/snapback]

Just everyone take note, this is the most important thing to come out of this discussion. Finally my awesomeness has been recognized. thumbsup_anim.gif It's about freaking time. The rest of the board please take note.
BigG
QUOTE(AKay @ Aug 5 2008, 01:28 AM) [snapback]399001[/snapback]
This is some bullshyt too. Biggeorge there were numerous reasons to ban JerryDrake at the time he was banned. Check the Archive on the Mod forum to see...

Lol well you are right Akay but JerryDrake was nice to have around.
Spyder
Is Whorelord really in here crying?

laugh.gif

It's ok sweetie. You'll be back on your knees in no time! friends.gif
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 5 2008, 07:51 AM) [snapback]399109[/snapback]
Slanging pies isn't what I was talking about, dingle berry. Providing for my family is what I am proud about. I manned up unlike what you have done in this thread.

You provided for your family... by slinging pies at Papa Johns. Could you find a LESS WELL-PAYING job??? No, fucktard, you were scraping the bottom of the barrel. You're a shit-filled cook, delivery boy, whatever. Don't come in here thumping your chest about delivering pizzas and expect to be patted on the back. Piker.

He is cool and you still threw him under the bus because your own selfish pettyness.
Pettiness, dipshit. I swear to God, maybe you need to go back and check out the rules to the game. Rule #2. It was made for you.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=22127

You are really displaying some serious character flaws Warlord.

You're right. It's wrong to kick retards. I'm sorry, Cuntscience.

What's with the bold?
I didn't bold anything, dipshit. Perhaps you're just creating shit, or perhaps the bold in your quote of my quote was just the result of you smashing your keyboard in tears and frustration.

Feelings cought all the way from china, son. I'll leave to you pathetic existence now. LOL

And what's with the posting of all these lames ass pics? They're pathetic. That's some Reg_One type bullshit right there. Are you and Reggie related by any chance? I think yes. The K-9 who raped his mother must've paid yours a visit on a slow night as well.
Warlord
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 6 2008, 03:07 PM) [snapback]399370[/snapback]
Is Whorelord really in here crying?

Here comes the itsy bitsy spyder, running his mouth like its impressive. Do your mother a favor a drink some bleach.

It's ok sweetie. You'll be back on your knees in no time! friends.gif

I got no place to get on my knees, honey, not when you're right in the middle of your new film, Spyder gets whiter: The trailer-trash bukkake film to end all trailer-trash bukkake films.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 4 2008, 04:45 AM) [snapback]398850[/snapback]
Never mind the fact that the only action that forum has seen in months were the postings detailing some of our more respected memebers antics of trolling a trouble teens website. laugh.gif

Hey that is important business that we are doing there. Red, Black & all the boys are doing a good job.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 5 2008, 12:47 PM) [snapback]399108[/snapback]
Working all day while attending a community college at night and paying a cheap ass whore to raise your children in the process is proof of your retardation, not testament to your fancied manhood. Now get your ass out of here, before I say something to embarrass you.

Sorry dude but that is fucking disgusting. I know this is smacktalk but that shit is not on IMO. Say what you like about the poster but dude to cast aspersions on his family is just flat wrong.

Guess what I never finished high school & have a responsable job & if a guy like Conscience made pizza to pay the bills whilst studying so fucking what! I suppose you would prefer him to do something brave like sell drugs or some shit.

What respect I had for you has gone down the drain & I have more respect for a guy like Conscience having a go in life & taking responsability for his family than I ever will for you.

I know you will probably crap on about how you could care less about my respect for you bla bla bla. I really don't care I just think it is fucked to insult a guys family like that.

End rant.

Oh yeah Jerry Drake can't waste time on these boards. He is in Beijing right now ready to win the gold medal. If he ever dioes want to come back the fucker better bring proof of him killing a moose with a punch.
Warlord
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 8 2008, 01:53 AM) [snapback]399556[/snapback]
Sorry dude but that is fucking disgusting. I know this is smacktalk but that shit is not on IMO. Say what you like about the poster but dude to cast aspersions on his family is just flat wrong.

I knew the second I was typing out that response that someone, somewhere, on this forum was going to get offended by it. Unfortunately the guy it was directed at was too stupid to get it, and a guy I have respect for got it and got offended in the process.

Guess what I never finished high school & have a responsable job & if a guy like Conscience made pizza to pay the bills whilst studying so fucking what! I suppose you would prefer him to do something brave like sell drugs or some shit.
No, actually, I don't have a problem with anyone whose dropped out of school and paid bills by working a shitty job. I only have a problem if that same guy puffed his chest out about it and kept piping on about what a man he was, running his mouth to me, and talking shit like he should be getting a humanitarian award for doing what everyone is expected to do in the first place.

What respect I had for you has gone down the drain & I have more respect for a guy like Conscience having a go in life & taking responsability for his family than I ever will for you.

I know you will probably crap on about how you could care less about my respect for you bla bla bla. I really don't care I just think it is fucked to insult a guys family like that.

Actually I do care about your opinion, Stevenski, and I apologize if I offended you. That was definitley not my intention.

As an aside, other than they typical mother insult, I don't recall insulting anyone here's family. Not sure where that one came from.
STEVENSKI
My misinterpritation actually. I thought you were calling his missus a whore. I know this is smacktalk I just don't think it is cool to insult a guy for the job he does or did. It takes all kinds of people doing all kinds of jobs to make the world go around & we are all equal as human beings.

I have always enjoyed your posts & just hope this is all forgotten.

Anyway I don't know about you guys but I will be racing home after the football to watch Jerry Drake march in the opening ceremony. I heard he will be the youngest flag bearer in Canadian history.
Warlord
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 8 2008, 03:06 AM) [snapback]399563[/snapback]
My misinterpritation actually. I thought you were calling his missus a whore. I know this is smacktalk I just don't think it is cool to insult a guy for the job he does or did. It takes all kinds of people doing all kinds of jobs to make the world go around & we are all equal as human beings.

I was actually calling the babysitter a whore, lol. I hope none of you guys (or ladies) babysitted in the past and get offended at this. It too was a joke. laugh.gif

I have always enjoyed your posts & just hope this is all forgotten.

Anyway I don't know about you guys but I will be racing home after the football to watch Jerry Drake march in the opening ceremony. I heard he will be the youngest flag bearer in Canadian history.

Actually, I got bad news for you guys. Jerry Drake was banned from China after Beijing officials learned Jerry had sparred with a moose, free of charge, in order to raise awarness of the massacres at Darfur and Tibet. :'(
Douchebag
Thanks for those words Stevenski, but since 95% of his post is bullshit it has no effect on me. What's really going on here is that WL is going on rants about his situation and name dropping posters (my self included) that have nothing to do with his banishment just because his feelings got hurt. WL is displaying some "ho" like tendencies that he needs to address within himself. Maybe thats part of the reason he got canned. Maybe somebody saw what he was about through his posts and this is the end result. In either case, it's a sad thing. WL should just save face and drop the subject all together, IMO.
Spyder
I feel bad for you sweetie, really I do.

And to see you in here getting all homotional and flat out embarrassing yourself...well, it just don't seem right.

I'd like to turn this thing around and make it into positive for the Whorelord.

People, post something nice for her, so she can see that we still appreciate everything that she does for the board...like responding to our posts anytime we want to verbally abuse her, or the fact that she takes it like a champ and responds with half-witted remarks sometimes.

Here's to you sweetie! thumbsup_anim.gif

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 8 2008, 04:06 AM) [snapback]399563[/snapback]
I heard he will be the youngest flag bearer in Canadian history.

The previous holder of that title was Officer Hook.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 8 2008, 01:10 PM) [snapback]399593[/snapback]

And to see you in here getting all homotional and flat out embarrassing yourself...well, it just don't seem right.

People, post something nice for her, so she can see that we still appreciate everything that she does for the board...like responding to our posts anytime we want to verbally abuse her, or the fact that she takes it like a champ and responds with half-witted remarks sometimes.

jesus, is that the homescoming king and queen from chernobyl high school?
Warlord
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 8 2008, 12:10 PM) [snapback]399593[/snapback]

What the hell is that shit, pictures from your first date with the Cuntscience? laugh.gif
Spyder
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 8 2008, 09:20 PM) [snapback]399662[/snapback]
What the hell is that shit, pictures from your first date with the Cuntscience? laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Whatever will cheer you up! friends.gif

Douchebag
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 9 2008, 09:06 AM) [snapback]399708[/snapback]
laugh.gif

Whatever will cheer you up! friends.gif

I'm really starting to feel sorry for this cat. He is just incapable bowing out honorably.
Spyder
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 9 2008, 10:31 AM) [snapback]399712[/snapback]
I'm really starting to feel sorry for this cat. He is just incapable bowing out honorably.

It wouldn't be as much fun if he did. laugh.gif

Whorelord is like the TROOF of Fighthype!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.