Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: College Football....
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
hardhead
College Football baby!!!! Right around the corner, 29 days and counting......
hardhead
The number one All-Purpose Back in the country Sam McGuffie out of Cy-Fair(Houston), Texas...The kid has a pretty sick highlight tape, in a few plays he straight jumps over the defenders, now I've been watching recruiting tapes for several years and I've never seen a player jump over another...hahahaha

He's committed to Michigan...Sam McGuffie
Spyder
That kid looks pretty good. Too bad he's gonna be stuck up in the Big Ten, aka the abyss of college football.

Here's a reel of another kid that's pretty good. I predict that this kid will walk on water and cure lepers this season.

Jesus in shoulder pads
hardhead
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 1 2007, 11:56 AM) [snapback]351963[/snapback]
That kid looks pretty good. Too bad he's gonna be stuck up in the Big Ten, aka the abyss of college football.

Here's a reel of another kid that's pretty good. I predict that this kid will walk on water and cure lepers this season.

Jesus in shoulder pads

Don't get your hopes up buddy, his "run right every fucking time" shtick is exposed...... laugh.gif
HaydelHammer
QUOTE(hardhead @ Aug 1 2007, 08:29 AM) [snapback]351964[/snapback]
Don't get your hopes up buddy, his "run right every fucking time" shtick is exposed...... laugh.gif

I agree!

Let's see how Mr gator does fulltime for 4 qtrs. now. He won't have the stamina late to pull of half of that stuff from last year.

Time to take the diapers off and watch him actually move the team down the field himself, and I'm not talking about against TROY or FAU either. lol
Al Hata
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh BABY!

Less than a month to kick off, Can we start a new thread for this season?

Al Hata
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh BABY!

Less than a month to kick off, Can we start a new thread for this season?

Al Hata
woops
JD
Start it up!

I will close this one out...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.