Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classic fight video
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
lubian
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jan 22 2007, 03:40 AM) *
I went to boxer rec and saw that cedric rose only fought 1 more time after this fight. What happened to him??

Hi my name is Lubian u can call me Lue Cedric Rose was name coach back in the 80's he went to prison after that fight in spent 10 yrs for robbery got out and went back for agg. assalt. with a deadly weapon with his hands did 15 yrs got out about a year ago got hook on drugs went back he now in the FEDS doing Life plus 30 yrs. for attemp. murder and fighting polices. His newphews are my best friends I'm trying to find video on him. That guy had so much power to be a lil guy I seen hin knock a horse out when I was young. Everyone look up to him but it was some guys from my hood that gave him a run for his money in the ring, they got caught up in went to prison at a young age. I have a video of a guy name Robert Byrd from Dallas Tx. he fought Parrnell Whitaker in the National he said Parrnell was afraid to fight Cedric. He had a fight at the olympic trails in 83 he tried to fight the whole Olympic team even Holyfeild. USA had a tournament vs Cuba, Cuba beat the hell out of the U. S Cedric was the only one won, he could have been rich he screwed up. So if you ever find video on him please let me know. Thx. LUE
D-MARV
QUOTE (lubian @ Apr 7 2010, 09:09 PM) *
Hi my name is Lubian u can call me Lue Cedric Rose was name coach back in the 80's he went to prison after that fight in spent 10 yrs for robbery got out and went back for agg. assalt. with a deadly weapon with his hands did 15 yrs got out about a year ago got hook on drugs went back he now in the FEDS doing Life plus 30 yrs. for attemp. murder and fighting polices. His newphews are my best friends I'm trying to find video on him. That guy had so much power to be a lil guy I seen hin knock a horse out when I was young. Everyone look up to him but it was some guys from my hood that gave him a run for his money in the ring, they got caught up in went to prison at a young age. I have a video of a guy name Robert Byrd from Dallas Tx. he fought Parrnell Whitaker in the National he said Parrnell was afraid to fight Cedric. He had a fight at the olympic trails in 83 he tried to fight the whole Olympic team even Holyfeild. USA had a tournament vs Cuba, Cuba beat the hell out of the U. S Cedric was the only one won, he could have been rich he screwed up. So if you ever find video on him please let me know. Thx. LUE

Why do I feel like the guy in Aussieland's avatar posted this?
Spyder
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 7 2010, 09:16 PM) *
Why do I feel like the guy in Aussieland's avatar posted this?

laugh.gif

I found a video of Cedric Rose, fighting some dude that looks like the black Glass Joe. lol

Douchebag
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 7 2010, 10:07 PM) *
laugh.gif

I found a video of Cedric Rose, fighting some dude that looks like the black Glass Joe. lol

LMAO at how how that dude was swinging.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.