Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fighthype fans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 21 2007, 07:59 AM) [snapback]349965[/snapback]
Heavyweight Title Fight: Shawn Bradley (6-2-0) vs. "Iron" (7-0-0) (Champion): Bradley will whoop him.

threaten.gif
NickBarker
Navarette fights Floyd Mayweather tomorrow. If he wins that, no one can stop him.
Maxy
QUOTE(NickBarker @ Jul 21 2007, 03:30 PM) [snapback]350011[/snapback]
Navarette fights Floyd Mayweather tomorrow. If he wins that, no one can stop him.

Reggie "The Kiss" Hope is pondering a move up in weight...if he wins his next fight he'll be strong enough to challenge Navarette in what will be the biggest fight ever in the lower weights...
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jul 21 2007, 05:15 PM) [snapback]350014[/snapback]
Reggie "The Kiss" Hope is pondering a move up in weight...if he wins his next fight he'll be strong enough to challenge Navarette in what will be the biggest fight ever in the lower weights...

Miguel Cotto is not amused with your statement.

laugh.gif
CyruS
36 Chambers of Death Title Fights RESULTS for July 22

World Heavyweight Championship
CyruS "Iron" ViruS W KO 7 Shawn Bradley - "Iron" retains the World Heavyweight Championship

World Jr. Middleweight Championship
CyruS "Super" ViruS W UD 12 Tarvis "Marvelous" Simms - "Super" retains the World Jr. Middleweight title

World Jr. Welterweight Championship
Miguel Cotto W UD 12 Luis Collazo - Cotto retains the World Jr. Welterweight title

World Featherweight Championship
CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS W KO 2 Joshie Guttersnipe - "Slanger Jr." retains the World Featherweight Championship

World Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS W KO 7 Smoke Gainer - "Here We Go" retains the World Bantamweight Championship

World Strawweight Championship
CyruS "El Nio De Hierro" ViruS L UD 12 Kieran "The Pikey" Conway - "El Nio De Hierro" fails in his bid to win his first world title

Fights of Interest :

#1 Contenders Match to the World Light Heavyweight Championship
CyruS "Big N Tall" ViruS W UD 12 Roy Jones Jr. - "Big N Tall" should now be the #1 contender for the light heavyweight championship

Middleweight Special Attraction
CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS W UD 12 "Prince" Malik Abu-husson - "Touch oF SleeP" has now ate himself out of the middeweight division waiting for a shot at the middleweight title, he now moves up to Super Middleweight.
NickBarker
Navarette wins by late KO. He is now 8-0 and will soon be regarded as P4P best in the world. God, he's the only good fighter I have. Well, I guess I have a couple of other good ones, but no other studs.
CyruS
QUOTE(NickBarker @ Jul 22 2007, 03:42 AM) [snapback]350411[/snapback]
Navarette wins by late KO. He is now 8-0 and will soon be regarded as P4P best in the world. God, he's the only good fighter I have. Well, I guess I have a couple of other good ones, but no other studs.

Perhaps Navarette wants to move up to Jr. Welterweight? aggressive.gif
NickBarker
QUOTE(CyruS @ Jul 22 2007, 04:00 AM) [snapback]350415[/snapback]
Perhaps Navarette wants to move up to Jr. Welterweight? aggressive.gif

I might have to soon. He's been having trouble making weight for the last couple fights, but I'll probably give him another fight at lightweight before making the leap to 140.
BigG
BIggest win is Z Gorres win! and Max Kellermans win.
Don Flamenco
The Big Pineapple did big things this super sunday Headlined by "Harry" Angus winning by KO just like he predicted moving up to Heavyweight. Many said it couldn't be done, but Harold proved everyone wrong and now plans his continued domination over the Cruiserweight division.

Also, during the co-main event of the evening, Richard "Dick" Butkiss Anhialated Sam Kellerman by brutal KO for the biggest payday of his career.

Overall, the big pineapple goes 10 for 13 this super sunday and would have gone 13-0 if it had not been for some questionable officiating and two of our same fighters fighting each other.

Here is the recap of the evening...

Harold "Harry" Angus vs "The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson ( The ATL Dungeon) boxingtalk Heavyweight bout on July 22: won by KO in round 11 (1:54 ) (judges: 88-100, 88-100, 88-100) $720

Richard "Dick" Butkiss vs Sam Kellerman ( Big G`s Gym) boxingtalk Cruiserweight bout on July 22: won by TKO in round 6 (2:39 ) (judges: 46-48, 47-47, 46-48) $18,000

Reynaldo "Boom-Boom" Bautista vs Halim "The Red Turk" Mustafa ( Krumbsnatcher) boxingtalk Flyweight bout on July 22: won by unanimous decision (judges: 119-109, 119-109, 119-109) $0

Don "Juan" Flamenco vs Kelley Erikson ( Gym Ghost) boxingtalk Middleweight bout on July 22: won by KO in round 1 (2:54 ) (judges: 0-0, 0-0, 0-0) $720

Nonito "Filipino Flash" Donaire vs Abdul Aziz Hamid ( Heinrich Leinen`s) boxingtalk Junior-Flyweight bout on July 22: won by unanimous decision (judges: 115-113, 115-113, 115-113) $180

Hugh G Rection vs Eugene "The Professor" Smith ( Fitz`s Boxing Gym) boxingtalk Welterweight bout on July 22: won by unanimous decision (judges: 115-113, 115-113, 115-113) $180

Piston Honda vs Taurus "Little" Mobley ( Krumbsnatcher) boxingtalk Super-Bantamweight bout on July 22: won by unanimous decision (judges: 116-114, 116-114, 116-112) $0

Along "Boholano Bulldog" Denoy vs Francisco "Pancho Villa" Guilledo ( Las Pinas Gym) boxingtalk Strawweight bout on July 22: lost by unanimous decision (judges: 115-116, 115-116, 115-116) $0

Francisco "Pancho Villa" Guilledo vs Along "Boholano Bulldog" Denoy ( Las Pinas Gym) boxingtalk Strawweight bout on July 22: won by unanimous decision (judges: 116-115, 116-115, 116-115) $0

Soda Popinski vs Mike Jones ( Big G`s Gym) boxingtalk Super-Featherweight bout on July 22: lost by a foul in round 3 (1:32 ) (judges: 20-18, 20-18, 20-18) $0

"Bandito De Culo" Ernesto Bonifacio vs Reggie "Redman" Noble ( Big G`s Gym) boxingtalk Featherweight bout on July 22: won by KO in round 12 (1:21 ) (judges: 106-103, 106-103, 106-103) $0

Rodel "Batang Mandaue" Mayol vs Frankie "The Brit" Skipton ( Krumbsnatcher) boxingtalk Junior-Flyweight bout on July 22: lost by majority decision (judges: 113-113, 112-114, 113-114) $0

Luisito "Lindol" Espinosa vs Carmen Luvana ( Gym Ghost) boxingtalk Lightweight bout on July 22: won by unanimous decision (judges: 118-113, 117-112, 117-112) $0
BigG
Damn, you upset my boy Sam Kellerman by vicious KO....I will have my revenge.
Don Flamenco
Damn, cruiserweight division is about to heat up. Remember, Harry forfeited his belt when he moved up to the heavies...... but now that he is back we could be having a 4 man tournament with the Kellerman brothers and the two stablemates from The Big Pineapple, Dick and Harry.

Many have questioned this move by Harry.... as the newly released rankings show.... Harry is now the number 1 contender for Iron's throne at heavyweight.
Don Flamenco
Without further adieu...

Being broadcast without commercial interruptions in what is clearly the leading FOTY candidate so far....

Harold "Harry" Angus, the recognized one and only TRUE cruiserweight Champion of the world and one of the lb. for lb. best moves up to Heavyweight putting his undeafeated record on the line with the game and dangerous Jesse "The Boogeyman" Ferguson

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 4 inches (193 centimeters) tall weighing in at 187 pounds (85 kilograms) with a record of 6 wins, 1 draw, and 0 losses fighting for Las Pinas Gym out of San Jose, California is Harold "Harry" Angus!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 2 inches (188 centimeters) tall weighing in at 245 pounds (111 kilograms) with a record of 4 wins, 0 draws, and 4 losses fighting for The ATL Dungeon out of Atlanta, Georgia is "The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson!!

This bout is scheduled for 12 rounds.

ROUND 1
Harry backpedals (outside) and goes to the body.
The Boogeyman goes toe-to-toe (inside).

According to the Commentators:

Harold "Harry" Angus landed 3 of 9 punches -- 1 power punch, 1 jab, 1 right. (9 points)
"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson landed 9 of 46 punches -- 6 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (33 points)

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson is winning the fight 10-9.

Harry doesn't need to rest.

The Boogeyman doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

Harold "Harry" Angus landed 3 of 9 punches -- 1 power punch, 1 jab, 1 right. (9 points)
"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson landed 8 of 43 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (29 points)

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson is winning the fight 20-18.

The Boogeyman doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 3

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson landed 7 of 42 punches -- 3 power punches, 1 jab, 3 rights. (23 points)

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson is winning the fight 30-27.

The Boogeyman remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 4

Harold "Harry" Angus landed 3 of 11 punches -- 1 power punch, 1 jab, 1 right. (9 points)
"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson landed 7 of 51 punches -- 3 power punches, 1 jab, 3 rights. (23 points)

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson is winning the fight 40-36.

The Boogeyman remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 5

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson landed 7 of 46 punches -- 3 power punches, 1 jab, 3 rights. (23 points)

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson is winning the fight 50-45.

The Boogeyman grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 6

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson landed 5 of 44 punches -- 2 power punches, 1 jab, 2 rights. (16 points)

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson is winning the fight 60-54.

ROUND 7

Harold "Harry" Angus landed 3 of 10 punches -- 1 power punch, 1 jab, 1 right. (9 points)
"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson landed 5 of 50 punches -- 2 power punches, 1 jab, 2 rights. (16 points)

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson is winning the fight 70-63.

ROUND 8
Harry goes toe-to-toe (inside) and goes to the body.

The Boogeyman jars Harry with a powerful straight right to the chin!! The crowd is on its feet!!

The Boogeyman lands a telling bomb and Harry lands flat on his back!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

Harry climbs to his feet and the fight goes on!

Harold "Harry" Angus landed 15 of 34 punches -- 10 power punches, 0 jabs, 5 rights. (55 points)
"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson landed 10 of 44 punches -- 5 power punches, 1 jab, 4 rights. (34 points)

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson won the round 10-8 for the knockdown.

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson is winning the fight 80-71.

Harry remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

The Boogeyman is sucking wind.

ROUND 9
The Boogeyman is clinching a lot (clinching).

The Boogeyman jars Harry with a head butt! The referee stops the action and issues a warning!

The Boogeyman pounds Harry with a hard uppercut to the nose!! The crowd roars!! Harry covers up. Oh, he's hurt! That really hurt him!

Harold "Harry" Angus landed 13 of 34 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (48 points)
"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson landed 6 of 28 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (23 points)

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson won the round 10-9 by stunning Harry.

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson is winning the fight 90-80.

Harry grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

The Boogeyman is sucking wind.

ROUND 10

The Boogeyman lands a beautiful bomb and Harry drops like a stone!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

Harry doesn't look like he'll beat the count -- but he does! and the fight goes on!

Harold "Harry" Angus landed 16 of 31 punches -- 11 power punches, 0 jabs, 5 rights. (59 points)
"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson landed 16 of 57 punches -- 5 power punches, 7 jabs, 4 rights. (46 points)

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson won the round 10-8 for the knockdown.

"The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson is winning the fight 100-88.

Harry is obviously tired. He has bleeding below his right eye. He has bleeding over his left eye.

The Boogeyman collapses limply onto his stool.

ROUND 11
Harry goes toe-to-toe (inside) and he's head hunting.

Harry jars The Boogeyman with a big overhand right to the stomach!! The crowd is on its feet!! The Boogeyman grimaces in pain.

Harry lands a powerful hook and The Boogeyman's mouth guard flies into the far corner -- he's down!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Harold "Harry" Angus wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 1:54
The CEO
In other words...you were gettin' your ass whooped THE WHOLE FIGHT...and ended up landing a lucky punch.

Good for you. That's all I can say...

P.S.~ My fighters get screwed more than other gym's fighters.
BigG
Hmmmm...

Andre Ward vs. Hardcore Moore is a good matchup.

Prospect vs. Tough Veteran.

A win puts Moore right back in the top contenders list.
Maxy
Gutted that Reggie "The Kiss" Hope got bombed out. He floored his opponent (Josh Joshua) 5 times and was clearly ahead on the cards before getting stretched 22 seconds before the final bell.

Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney lifted the Light Heavyweight title with an 11th round knockout over a game Larry Johnson and makes his first defence against CyruS "Big N Tall" ViruS next week.

Wexley "Power" Gawn avenged his only blemish (a draw) to retain his middleweight titles with a majority decision over Kingsley "Sharp Knuckle" Ikeke. Gawn is now 8-0-1.

Pavel "The Spy" Molotov continued his rise up the Light welterweight rankings with a virtual shut-out decision over former champion Carlos "El Apostle" Maussa. Surely "The Spy" deserves a title shot now?

Kieran "The Pikey" Conway retained his strawweight title with a unanimous decision over CyruS "El Nio De Hierro" ViruS.

All in all it wasn't a bad day for the Krumbsnatcher gym but it's been severely soured by Reggie's loss.
CyruS
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Jul 22 2007, 05:44 AM) [snapback]350427[/snapback]
Many have questioned this move by Harry.... as the newly released rankings show.... Harry is now the number 1 contender for Iron's throne at heavyweight.

Yeah, I questioned it! Harry is already a dead man walking with that #1 contender next to his name. "Iron" is going to break him in half!
Rivado
QUOTE(NickBarker @ Jul 22 2007, 01:30 AM) [snapback]350417[/snapback]
I might have to soon. He's been having trouble making weight for the last couple fights, but I'll probably give him another fight at lightweight before making the leap to 140.

Floyd Mayweather wants a rematch before you move up. threaten.gif
Blayde
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jul 22 2007, 05:54 PM) [snapback]350484[/snapback]
Gutted that Reggie "The Kiss" Hope got bombed out. He floored his opponent (Josh Joshua) 5 times and was clearly ahead on the cards before getting stretched 22 seconds before the final bell.

Legendary! Joshua made big history in that fight and has become the 2nd world champion in my gym. This guy's got heart!

Ikeke takes his hat off to "Power" Gawn. Gawn was the better fight last night, the scores were too close.
Collazo also has to take his hat off to somebody. Miguel Cotto is a monster in the Super Lightweight division! But the 3rd loss in a title fight by Tarvis Simms against "Super" Virus is gonna be made forgotten very soon. His brother Travis will be there for revenge!

Positive stuff for Blaydes Bombers:

Yusaf Mack retained his title scoring a wide UD over "Hardcore" Moore. Moore was game though forcing Mack to go the distance for the very first time. Now Mack's in for a big fight against "Touch of Sleep". Current supermiddleweight champion 4-0 against former superwelterweight champion 8-0. Mack still doesnt have too much experience, but he will show who is the bigger man next week.

Prospects:
Jab Judah seems to be the best Judah in the world biggrin.gif
Awesome Awesome stays undefeated and 2-0 and looks like he can rule the strawweight division in the future.
Jean Pascal was victorious in his LHW debut and is 5-2 now.
Al Hata
Alright Cyrus, Roper is back for revenge. Biggest heavyweight rematch in awhile.

Why is my boy, the Genesis, not getting a title fight at Light heavy? He better get the winner of big and slow vs. standin 8 count tunney.

And terrible tariq is back again, welterweight champ. I want the running man.
CyruS
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Jul 22 2007, 02:44 PM) [snapback]350528[/snapback]
Alright Cyrus, Roper is back for revenge. Biggest heavyweight rematch in awhile.

The only man to go the distance with "Iron" what a survivor.......

He's dead threaten.gif

laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Jul 22 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]350528[/snapback]
standin 8 count tunney.

Genesis...If you ever get a shot at "Ten Count" you'll be entering the Land of Confusion....
BigG
My boy Johnson took a hard loss against Ten Count Tunney....he'll be back though.

Johnson's fight vs. Tick Tick Boome will be his 2nd to the last at Light-Heavyweight. He'll be moving back down to cruiserweight to chase the Mack-Touch Of Sleep winner.
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 22 2007, 09:31 AM) [snapback]350456[/snapback]
In other words...you were gettin' your ass whooped THE WHOLE FIGHT...and ended up landing a lucky punch.

Good for you. That's all I can say...
P.S.~ My fighters get screwed more than other gym's fighters.

Nah I was doing 1/1/18 the whole fight. I knew I could knock him out when he was tired and expected him to be drained by the 8th round and he wasn't until the 11th. Good Thing Harry has a chin and "The Boggeyman" Doesn't.
The CEO
rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Jul 22 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]350504[/snapback]
Yeah, I questioned it! Harry is already a dead man walking with that #1 contender next to his name. "Iron" is going to break him in half!

ohmy.gif
Iron's lucky that Harry didn't know he was the #1 contender for the HW belt or He would be on that ass!(no-homo) dntknw.gif

Now Harry faces one of the Kellerman brothers for a rematch with the cruiserweight title on the line.
CyruS
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Jul 22 2007, 05:01 PM) [snapback]350555[/snapback]
ohmy.gif
Iron's lucky that Harry didn't know he was the #1 contender for the HW belt or He would be on that ass!(no-homo) dntknw.gif

Now Harry faces one of the Kellerman brothers for a rematch with the cruiserweight title on the line.

I just reviewed the tape of your heavyweight fight with boogeyman, no wonder you went back down to cruiserweight. If you had stepped into the ring with "Iron", he would have gotten arrested for murder and would have to vacant the world heavyweight title.
BigG
Cotto-Navarette - Winner is P4P #1.

Jose Luis Castillo has arrived. Says he wants to fight Running man. Or is Running Man scurred? Dont be scurred.
CyruS
Now since Running Man has lost 2 straight on some fluke punches, the vultures are coming out of the woodwork wanting a piece of him laugh.gif
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Jul 22 2007, 04:10 PM) [snapback]350560[/snapback]
I just reviewed the tape of your heavyweight fight with boogeyman, no wonder you went back down to cruiserweight. If you had stepped into the ring with "Iron", he would have gotten arrested for murder and would have to vacant the world heavyweight title.

Iron is dellusional... Probly forgot take his meds again.

Harry went uphill almost 70 lbs. on his last fight and knocked out the bigger man clean the fu** out!

The big pineapple wanted to make a point and did... Now you want Harry to fight Iron? Well, only at a catch weight of 205 lbs.

Besides, we already made our move, you make yours.

Harry is brave, but he aint stoopid. He's been advised by our resident trainer Doc Louis to move back down.rtfm.gif

http://www.flipsidesports.net/shorts/doclouis.html
CyruS
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Jul 22 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]350572[/snapback]
Iron is dellusional... Probly forgot take his meds again.

Harry went uphill almost 70 lbs. on his last fight and knocked out the bigger man clean the fu** out!

The big pineapple wanted to make a point and did... Now you want Harry to fight Iron? Well, only at a catch weight of 205 lbs.

Besides, we already made our move, you make yours.

Harry is brave, but he aint stoopid. He's been advised by our resident trainer Doc Louis to move back down.rtfm.gif

http://www.flipsidesports.net/shorts/doclouis.html

"Iron" is the #1 draw of the entire league and the most dominate World Heavyweight Champion ever. As his manager I have 100% control over his negotiations. You said you had bigger fish to fry in the heavyweight division before, "Iron" is the whale in the fish pond a.k.a. the big fish. You were the #1 contender and you fled out of the heavyweight division quicker than Ricky Hatton ran out of the welterweight division after the Collazo fight. But it's ok, I wouldnt want to get put on a stretcher either. laugh.gif You are a smart man, good luck against Kellerman!
BigG
Judah has called out Cotto....and has made it clear that he wants to avenge all his losses...or most of them before he moves up to WW.

Don't sleep on Zab...he is a monster.
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 24 2007, 04:30 PM) [snapback]350814[/snapback]
Judah has called out Cotto....and has made it clear that he wants to avenge all his losses...or most of them before he moves up to WW.

Don't sleep on Zab...he is a monster.

I take Zab just as seriously as I do with the league's fav. fighter Echols.
BigG
laugh.gif

Hey man, don't hate on Echols. He is 1-9....BUT he did KO Kid Gravity...who KO'd Executioner.
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 24 2007, 05:13 PM) [snapback]350832[/snapback]
laugh.gif

Hey man, don't hate on Echols. He is 1-9....BUT he did KO Kid Gravity...who KO'd Executioner.

ohmy.gif

THAT WAS A FLUKE THOUGH!

Executioner has built himself up to #1 contender status anyway, where is kid gravity? He's been ducking.

black eye.gif
Rivado
QUOTE(CyruS @ Jul 24 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]350838[/snapback]
ohmy.gif

THAT WAS A FLUKE THOUGH!

Executioner has built himself up to #1 contender status anyway, where is kid gravity? He's been ducking.
black eye.gif

Ducking who? Don't make me bring Kid Gravity out of retirement! threaten.gif threaten.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Rivado @ Jul 24 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]350874[/snapback]
Ducking who? Don't make me bring Kid Gravity out of retirement! threaten.gif threaten.gif

Bring him back aggressive.gif

black eye.gif
Rivado
Done. Get the boss to schedule a re-match, then.

angry2.gif mad.gif

bye.gif
CyruS
36 Chambers of Death - Title Fights for July 29

World Heavyweight Championship REMATCH
CyruS "Iron" ViruS (8-0-0 7KOs) vs. James "The Reaper" Roper (8-2-0 6KOs)
- "Iron" the Mike Tyson of the league defends his heavyweight title against the ONLY man to survive all 12 rounds of his fury, Damon Wayans. -

World Light Heavyweight Championship
Terrence "Ten-Count" Tunney (6-0-0 3KOs) vs. CyruS "Big N Tall" ViruS (5-2-1 2KOs)
- "Big N Tall" finally get his shot to regain the title that he lost via cut against Undefeated Tunney who makes his first defense of his title. -

World Super Middleweight Championship
Yusaf Mack (4-0-0 3KOs) vs. CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS (8-0-0 4KOs)
- After being ducked in the middleweight division for so long (and after eating himself out of that division) Undefeated former Jr. Middleweight Champion "Touch oF SleeP" makes his debut in the Super-Middleweight division against the undefeated world champion Yusaf Mack, a very big matchup to say the least. -

World Middleweight Championship
Wexley "Power" Gawn (8-0-1 1KO) vs. CyruS "The Executioner" ViruS (5-3-1 3KOs)
- "The Executioner" gets a shot at the undefeated world champion Wexley Gawn. There has been alot of shit talking for this one.

World Jr. Middleweight Championship
CyruS "Super" ViruS (6-2-1 2KOs) vs. Jerome"The Grizzle Bear"Bryant (3-3-0 2 KOs)
- "Super" makes the 3rd defense of his title against some hairy animal. -

World Jr. Welterweight Championship
Miguel Cotto (6-0-0 3KOs) vs. Malvador "Malvado" Manchez (6-1-1 2KOs)
- Cotto makes the 2nd defense of his title against the former World Lightweight Champion. -

CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS (7-1-0 6KOs) vs. "Bandito De Culo" Ernesto Bonifacio (5-3-1 2KOs)
- Virtually Undefeated 2 Division World Champion "Slanger Jr." makes his 2nd defense of his title against Bonifacio, I smell a KO. -

World Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (8-0-0 5KOs) vs. Bill "The Chill" Jacob (0-0-0 0KOs)
- Undefeated 2 Division World Champion "Here We Go" makes his 5th defense of his title against a kid making his debut..... the bantamweight division really is cleaned out. -

World Strawweight Championship REMATCH
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (5-1-0 2KOs) vs. CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (4-4-1 0KOs)
- After failing to make a splash at Jr. Flyweight, "No Fear" returns to the Strawweight division and faces Conway in a big rematch for the Strawweight championship. In their previous encounter, "No Fear" won by UD. -
BigG
Kid Gravity is shot....I will give you some friendly advice, Rivado, keep that boy retired. laugh.gif

Nasty Nas basically ended his career.

Executioner-gravity is on.
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Jul 25 2007, 07:31 PM) [snapback]351063[/snapback]
36 Chambers of Death - Title Fights for July 29......

CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS (7-1-0 6KOs) vs. "Bandito De Culo" Ernesto Bonifacio (5-3-1 2KOs)
- Virtually Undefeated 2 Division World Champion "Slanger Jr." makes his 2nd defense of his title against Bonifacio, I smell a KO. -

Whatever... I'm a catch up to you one day.

Till then...

There have been conflicting reports that the trainer for 36 chambers have been overheard in the corner of fights saying ""Give me the other bottle. The one I mixed".
The Big Pineapple has decided to not allow this travesty to go on any longer. Gym general manager, Don "Juan" Flamenco has commented they will not put any of their fighters against "36 Cheaters" until all allegations of doping have been cleared. Unfortunately, against resident trainer Doc Louis' wishes, Bandito De Culo has decided to put his life on the line and go ahead and fight one of the cheats...

-taken from fighthype.com
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Jul 25 2007, 07:31 PM) [snapback]351063[/snapback]
- "Iron" the Mike Tyson of the league defends his heavyweight title against the ONLY man to survive all 12 rounds of his fury, Damon Wayans. -

mellow.gif

laugh.gif
Rivado
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 25 2007, 06:43 PM) [snapback]351079[/snapback]
Kid Gravity is shot....I will give you some friendly advice, Rivado, keep that boy retired. laugh.gif

Nasty Nas basically ended his career.

Executioner-gravity is on.

Thank you sir.
CyruS
QUOTE(Johnnie Cochran Reincarnated - 36 Chambers of Death Lawyer)
The allegations brought forth by Don "Juan" Flamenco and Doc Louis are completely false. The 36 Chambers of Death gym completely deny any wrong doing and suggest that the proper authorities do a full on investigation into The Big Pineapple Gym for performance enhancing drugs that are quite possibly in circulation between it's fighters at this very moment. Rest assure the 36 Chambers of Death will pursue legal action against The Big Pineapple Gym for defamation at the full extent of the law. In closing, we look forward to all the fans coming out Sunday to enjoy the great sport that is boxing in it's purest form, completely legit.

cool.gif
Al Hata

Cyrus-

Damon is going to give your boy some pain. Major pain. (choo choo, choo choo)
BigG
The following are gonna dominate.

Ben Wallace
Larry Johnson
Bobby Pacquiao
Zab Judah
Joan Guzman
Andre Ward
Shawn Bradley
Max Kellerman
Sam Kellerman
Z Gorres
Fernando Montiel
Nasty Nas

My gym is stacked with talent!
CyruS
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Jul 26 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]351210[/snapback]
Cyrus-

Damon is going to give your boy some pain. Major pain. (choo choo, choo choo)

laugh.gif @ Major Pain

Damon Wayans is dead sunday, dead.

And george, is Nas really going to dominate? Really? I don't believe you, you need more people.
BigG
My gym is at an all time low man. LOL...Nas is 5-5 and one of the standout fighters.
Maxy
I'm going away for a week tomorrow...I'm going to miss all my success this weekend and I won't find out how Wexley "The Power" Gawn retained his title, or how easy Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney retained his until next Saturday. Damn.
BigG
Heavyweights:

Ben Wallace (7-3-0) vs. Dark Heaven (7-2-0): Former title challengers and top contenders battle it out. Wallace will dominate.

Shawn Bradley (6-3-0) vs. Rocky Romero (2-2-0): Rocky stopped Wallace. Bradley will avenge.

"Iron" Mike Tyson (2-1-0) vs. Rocky Balboa (5-5-0): I'm expecting a huge KO.

Cruiserweights:

Title Fight: Max Kellerman (9-1-0) (Champion) vs. Harry Angus (7-0-1): HUGE rematch. Only man to beat Max.....

Michael Grant (1-2-0) vs. Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn (5-4-0): Good fight..

Light-Heavyweights:

Larry Johnson (6-3-0) vs. Bobby Boome (3-3-0): Former champs battle it out.

Super-Middleweights

Andre Ward (2-0-0) vs. Dexter Moore (5-5-0): Prospect Ward takes on top contender.

Middleweights:

Nasty Nas (5-5-0) vs. Manuel Cortez (4-2-0): Good fight.

Junior-Middleweights:

Fernando Vargas (3-1-2) vs. Travis Simms (5-0-1): Former champ vs. Top contender

Julio Gonzalez (2-3-0) vs. Luther Louis (2-4-2): Easy win for Gonzales

Welterweights:

Flashy Jackson (3-2-0) vs. Running Man (7-2-1): Jackson will dominate the former champion.

Antonio Diaz (2-5-1) vs. Sugar Ray Robinson III (1-0-0): Diaz will destroy the prospect

Junior Welterweights:

Zab Judah (3-6-0) vs. Jabdiel Judah (3-2-1): May the best man win.

Others:

Junior Bantamweight Title fight: Joan Guzman (4-0-2) (Champion vs. Cash On Deman (3-0-2) III: Two champions fight for the last and final time. Guzman's 5th title defense.

Flyweight Title Fight: Fernando Montiel (9-0-1) (Champion) vs. Eurico Dutra (2-2-0): One of the best P4P fighters makes another defense.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.