Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fighthype fans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
The CEO
Maussa will knock his old Ghetto ass OUT....he'll have Yoel singing, "Boom Bip Ratta Tatta Ping Pong" while he's twitching on the stretcher...
CyruS
Damn George, you going to sit there and take that shit? laugh.gif

You ain't got to take that from him.
BigG
laugh.gif It's on. But wait, Jose Luis Castillo has a fight against Maussa....and he's gonna tear him to peices. Better believe that. Yoel will just finish him off.

I heard if Maussa gets past Yoel by a mircale....Daniel will avenge his fathers loss at a catchweight at 190. laugh.gif
CyruS
speaking of 190....

Touch oF SleeP : (channelling his inner mike tyson) "Yeah yeah.. Harold.. yeah, Harold... I'm comin for you!

Touch oF SleeP is working on his double cheeseburgers as we speak to make a fight with World Cruiserweight Champion, Harold Angus.

That will be a first for the league. going from winning a title 154 to winning a title 190/200. cool.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

Who's gonna come out of the woodwork next..."Two Ton" Tony Judah...?

as far as JLC...don't tell him to clinch or go to the body...because that will only anger Maussa...

Prediction: Maussa serving up JLC's Rib Tips for brunch the next day.

CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 1 2007, 01:07 PM) [snapback]352015[/snapback]
laugh.gif

Who's gonna come out of the woodwork next..."Two Ton" Tony Judah...?
as far as JLC...don't tell him to clinch or go to the body...because that will only anger Maussa...
Prediction: Maussa serving up JLC's Rib Tips for brunch the next day.

$2 says a "Two Ton" Tony Judah gets created by the end of the week.
BigG
Leroy Judah will be making his debut at 154. Jose luis Castillo will break Maussa down and stop him late.
CyruS
I'm starting to wonder just how many Judahs George can come with it, its getting ridiculous.
BigG
laugh.gif I wonder who owns that bum Judah in the welterweight division, Omar Judah. Our leauge is full of Judah's...Even Blayde's Boxing Gym has Jab.
Blayde
Yeah man, I retired my other Judah (who by the way is undefeated at 1-0!) when I saw that there already was someone creating all those Judahs. Thats great stuff biggrin.gif
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 1 2007, 12:04 PM) [snapback]352014[/snapback]
speaking of 190....

Touch oF SleeP : (channelling his inner mike tyson) "Yeah yeah.. Harold.. yeah, Harold... I'm comin for you!
Touch oF SleeP is working on his double cheeseburgers as we speak to make a fight with World Cruiserweight Champion, Harold Angus.
That will be a first for the league. going from winning a title 154 to winning a title 190/200. cool.gif

You're chasin dragons drag.gif if you think 'Fatso' can even get in the ring with 'Mr. Pound for Pound' - Yeah I said it! Montiel who?! aikido.gif He's lucky he never fought any of the lighter pugs we got workin out in 'The Big Pineapple'. Remember the Kellerman brothers had a rear naked choke on the Cruiser-Weight Division before 'The Pineapple' hit em. We had 'Dick' come up in weight to just to prove a point. Much thanks to Jenna Jameson ( Gym Ghost) to show us the blueprint and the same thing is gonna happen to Cochulito. Look at his record if you seriously think he is pound for pound. Out of his 10 wins, he has beaten 7 people from his same GYM!

And 'Fatso', like I said before, he needs to fight 'Dick' Butkiss first. I admit his record is impressive, but it's Bush league compared to what the competition is in the LH, CW divisions.
BigG
laugh.gif HEy man, I'm trying to get Cochulito in with the biggest names possible...it's just unfortunate that EVERY champion from the lower weights belongs to my gym. That is why I'm moving Cochulito up to bantamweight after his next fight....Bobby Pacquiao, Boom Boom, Banal...in his last fight I put him against a former champ who KOed one of Cyrus Boys...and he killed him....no challenges.....to take on Here We Go to see who the true P4P king champ is. Or I might move him back down to take on Doniare....but Doniare just drew with Banal.

If you draw with Banal, your not beating Montiel. laugh.gif

The only other name I see worthy to fight Montiel is Gorres (champ) and the champ at straweight. And No Fear since him and Montiel go way back.

So Here We Go vs. Montiel is already set.....Unless HEre We Go wants to take on the man thats been calling him out in Guzman. I'll leave it up to him.
CyruS
Harold Angus is ducking Touch oF SleeP like he ducked from the most dominate World Heavyweight Champion ever! He don't wan't none of the resident James Toney, he saying whatever he has to say to make sure Touch oF SleeP don't make that jump to Cruiserweight. I bet you'll pull a Jirov! Touch oF SleeP is going to make history against you! And Dick don't want none neither!

And as far as Montiel, Here We Go has been waiting for him for a long time. Time is running out for Montiel's zero in his loss column.
The CEO
Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson (6-1) is The Man at Lightweight...face him again with my brand new plan, Navarette....prove me wrong.

If you win...I'll concede Dominance.
BigG
Unless Navaratte moves up....the rematch is a done deal since Freddy is the number one contender.
NickBarker
It's true. It's only a matter of time before Navarette gets knocked off and I just fold up the ol' Heinrich Leinen's.
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 1 2007, 03:52 PM) [snapback]352036[/snapback]
laugh.gif HEy man, I'm trying to get Cochulito in with the biggest names possible...it's just unfortunate that EVERY champion from the lower weights belongs to my gym. That is why I'm moving Cochulito up to bantamweight after his next fight....Bobby Pacquiao, Boom Boom, Banal...in his last fight I put him against a former champ who KOed one of Cyrus Boys...and he killed him....no challenges.....to take on Here We Go to see who the true P4P king champ is. Or I might move him back down to take on Doniare....but Doniare just drew with Banal.

If you draw with Banal, your not beating Montiel. laugh.gif

The only other name I see worthy to fight Montiel is Gorres (champ) and the champ at straweight. And No Fear since him and Montiel go way back.

So Here We Go vs. Montiel is already set.....Unless HEre We Go wants to take on the man thats been calling him out in Guzman. I'll leave it up to him.

Donaire had an off night friends.gif

I understand if all the champs are from your gym but WTH is Harry Angus facing one of my other guys who has only had 1 professional fight??? dntknw.gif

I'm thinking of letting the other guy win just to see what happens with the CW picture
BigG
LOL...ALl the other guys were booked....so I just put you win that guy for a tune up defense.
BigG
Bakrer, your gym has talent man.

That guy that was knocking out all my guys in the lower weights.....Andrei....Garcia Marquez, Navaratte, and a bunch of other solid dudes...

Besides Montiel, Guzman, Larry Johnson, Gorres, Max Kellerman, and Tyson...my gym is pretty garbage right now too.
CyruS
Touch oF SleeP : Yeah.. yeah, that's all ol snaggle tooth lookin Harold can do, beat up on tune ups. He don't want none!

cool.gif
BigG
TOuch Of Sleep better not eat his way out of the SMW division just yet.....Former champ Larry Johnson is moving down after he beats Roy Jones Jr......

I'll give Harry credit...he OWNS tbe Kellerman brothers...or at least one of them.

He just better not duck "Smokin" Joe Frazier.
CyruS
Larry Johnson doesn't deserve a fight with Touch oF SleeP. He's a bum.
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 1 2007, 03:59 PM) [snapback]352038[/snapback]
Harold Angus is ducking Touch oF SleeP like he ducked from the most dominate World Heavyweight Champion ever! He don't wan't none of the resident James Toney, he saying whatever he has to say to make sure Touch oF SleeP don't make that jump to Cruiserweight. I bet you'll pull a Jirov! Touch oF SleeP is going to make history against you! And Dick don't want none neither!
And as far as Montiel, Here We Go has been waiting for him for a long time. Time is running out for Montiel's zero in his loss column.

Hahah... Bush League laugh.gif

I don't know if you've noticed, but Harry Angus is almost just about tied for the highest earner with 'Iron' cool.gif

And I already told you, Harry's been beefing up lately to maybe one day have that dream match at 205 with Iron... Catchweight baby! If you can get his lowest weight down to 205, then it's on!

BigG
So you guys need to agree on Future superfights to be made.

"Here We Go" vs. Fernando Montiel at 118 is ON!

"Iron" vs. Lanky Gawn is ON!

Roland Navaratte vs Freddy The Finisher is ON!

Touch of Sleep vs. Harry Angus?

Here We Go vs. Guzman?

Maussa vs. Yoel Judah is ON laugh.gif

CyruS
Iron doesn't have to lose weight for NO MAN. He is the most dominate World HEAVYWEIGHT Champion and brings the biggest payday. He is the top dog, Harold is just a puppy. Keep ducking Iron, Touch oF SleeP will sneak up right behind you!
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 1 2007, 04:08 PM) [snapback]352049[/snapback]
Touch oF SleeP : Yeah.. yeah, that's all ol snaggle tooth lookin Harold can do, beat up on tune ups. He don't want none!
cool.gif

QUOTE(Mr: Pound for Pound, Harry Angus @ Aug 1 2007, 04:18 PM)
YOU'RE A JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! GET OFF MY NUTS!

CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - World Super Middleweight Champion)
Yeah, you skurred. I can feel it sucka! Ima rip you a new one! You know, I know, George and C.E.O. know it, Your momma knows it, and that lil girlfriend of yours know it too! Im comin for u sucka!

cool.gif
BigG
Press Release:

Zab "Super" Judah has made it VERY clear that after he destroys Mike Taylor (the hottest prospect that beat the number one contender "The Spy") , he want's Cotto, Maussa, Running Man, and that other guy that knocked him the fuck out laugh.gif He's in his prime bitches! Nothing can stop him. "Send in all them chumps knowhwatimsayin, I'll whoop em' up BK style! word
CyruS
I still can't believe Zab is still alive.
The CEO
Zab should be be suspended from the League for talking mad shit after bein' whooped so many times..

laugh.gif
BigG
Zab is alive....Zab was actually supposed to be one of the best in my gym..in the level of Montiel and Guzman. Things just got fucked up for some reason. After going 1-6, he was a certified tomato can......but now he's back. If Zab beats Taylor, there is NO question that he is a serious threat to the title.
The CEO
He's more like a certified VIRGIN the way Maussa made him bleed all over the ring...

yahoo.gif

(After reaching the peak of an Appalachian mountain in training...Maussa yells to the heavens)

"YOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!"
CyruS
Breaking down Zab "Super" Judah

In his debut he L MD 12 to debuting "Running Man" L

2. L SD 12 to "Running Man" who went on to move up to Welterweight and then beat the #1 pound 4 pound fighter at the time "Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr. for the welterweight title. So Zab can slide on those 2. L

3. Beat Herrera by UD, Herrera to this day has yet to win a fight.

4. Got a shot for the Jr. Welterweight title against a debuting Wolfgang Georg Hegel and lost by UD. Wolfgang record to this date is 2-5-0 1KO L

5. Got Knocked out by the lightweight champion at the time Malvador "Malvado" Manchez who's only loss at the time was getting knocked out in one round by "Pretty Boy" at featherweight. laugh.gif L

6. Got Knocked out by Maussa. L

7. Got Knocked out by Cotto L

8. Knocked out Ibeabuchi in one. Ibeabuchi stats so far 0-6

9. Beat Herrera by UD again.

10. Knocked out Jabdiel Judah in 2. By far Zab's biggest win since Jabdiel is a former Jr. Welterweight champion himself with a record so far of 3-3-1

So by combining Zab's opponents records at the time the fights went off, Zab's record of opposition is 10-12-1 1KO

Now that's research, and damn Zab.... in high school you was the man zab... the fuck happened to you?
BigG
LMAO laugh.gif Hey man, I said Zab was certified tomatoc can for a while. But you'll see. He should have won one those Running Man fights...we both know that. Plus Zab did better against Running Man then Wheeler, Spanky, and Garcia Marquez did. So he deserves credit for those performances.

And he was whooping on Cotto before getting stopped and shut him out for a while...ALOT better then Maussa did against Cotto.

Zab will knock Taylor the fuck out...just watch.

Maussa has a dirty ass style....He's in for a good whooping against Castillo.
CyruS
Just like the real Zab Judah, do good in the early rounds and get brutalized there after. laugh.gif

Running Man won all them fights, and now that Running Man is back to Jr. Welterweight you can look for that elusive third fight with him.
BigG
That's Zab's dream fight. It's on....if both win their next 2 fights..
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 1 2007, 04:18 PM) [snapback]352055[/snapback]
So you guys need to agree on Future superfights to be made.

"Here We Go" vs. Fernando Montiel at 118 is ON!

"Iron" vs. Lanky Gawn is ON!

Roland Navaratte vs Freddy The Finisher is ON!
Touch of Sleep vs. Harry Angus?

Here We Go vs. Guzman?

Maussa vs. Yoel Judah is ON laugh.gif

QUOTE(Dick Butkiss)
WTF am I over here, chopped liver?

No one has been able to touch me and my boyish good looks since eight, count em', 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, fights ago!!!

'Fatty' over there is ducking ME, AND 'The Donald' (tha owna of the billin')

What is the most confusing day for Fatty during the year?..................

Father's Day tongue.gif

I'll give that boy an education his momma could be proud of. My left is from Harvard - My right is from Yale. I'ma put that boy to school! jester.gif

CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - World Super Middleweight Champion)
Question of the day, who is Butkiss????? I don't know this guy.

dntknw.gif

laugh.gif
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(Dick Butkiss @ Aug 1 2007, 05:19 PM)
Who am I, Rodney Dangerfield?

What'd I gotta do to get a little respect around here.

BigG
I just remembered that Butkiss is the guy that KO'd Sam Kellerman.

Kellerman's been here since the beggining of the thing...but he got KO'd in his last fight agaisnt a total bum...his last fight against Michael Grant will be a going away fight.
CyruS
Stepping into the ring with "Big N Tall" after his light heavyweight title rematch?
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 1 2007, 05:50 PM) [snapback]352068[/snapback]
Breaking down Zab "Super" Judah

In his debut he L MD 12 to debuting "Running Man" L

2. L SD 12 to "Running Man" who went on to move up to Welterweight and then beat the #1 pound 4 pound fighter at the time "Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr. for the welterweight title. So Zab can slide on those 2. L

3. Beat Herrera by UD, Herrera to this day has yet to win a fight.

4. Got a shot for the Jr. Welterweight title against a debuting Wolfgang Georg Hegel and lost by UD. Wolfgang record to this date is 2-5-0 1KO L

5. Got Knocked out by the lightweight champion at the time Malvador "Malvado" Manchez who's only loss at the time was getting knocked out in one round by "Pretty Boy" at featherweight. laugh.gif L

6. Got Knocked out by Maussa. L

7. Got Knocked out by Cotto L

8. Knocked out Ibeabuchi in one. Ibeabuchi stats so far 0-6

9. Beat Herrera by UD again.

10. Knocked out Jabdiel Judah in 2. By far Zab's biggest win since Jabdiel is a former Jr. Welterweight champion himself with a record so far of 3-3-1
So by combining Zab's opponents records at the time the fights went off, Zab's record of opposition is 10-12-1 1KO
Now that's research, and damn Zab.... in high school you was the man zab... the fuck happened to you?

biggeorge....if I were you, I'd ban CyruS for exposing Zab's career in public like this...think of all the trophies that'll be available in the Arcade...
CyruS
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif yeah man.....you've just fired Zab up. Zab will be training extra hard for Running Man'.

Beat Herrera by UD, Herrera to this day has yet to win a fight.

But I died out laughing from this....Half of Judah's wins is victories over Herrera who has yet to win a fight laugh.gif
Blayde
Upcoming fights on Sunday:

Heavyweight

Rocky Romero (3-2-0) vs. Marvin Shabazz (3-0-0)
-> Very hard fight for Romero, but he will prove he can be a top 5 heavyweight.

Light Heavyweight

Jean Pascal (6-2-0) vs. Butkiss (7-1-1)
-> Former middleweight versus former cruiserweight. The winner may get a title shot.

Middleweight

Kingsley Ikeke (5-1-1) vs. Mister Good Cat (0-0-0)
-> Ikeke bouncing back from his title fight loss. Fighting a newcomer wont be a problem.

Superwelterweight

~ Championship of the World ~
Travis Simms (6-0-1) vs. "Super" Virus (7-2-1) (CHAMPION)
-> Simms looking for revegne. Tarvis got beat clearly by Super, but Travis has always been known as the best one in the family.

Sven "Das Phantom" Ottke (0-1-0) vs. Leroy Judah (0-0-0)
-> Both men want to prove they can be a hot prospect in the division.

Super Featherweight

Josh Joshua (4-0-0) vs. Tera Patrick (6-0-0)
-> Someones 0s gotta go. Joshua wants to be recognized as one of the best p4p. Hes already known as a true warrior, but not as a dominant champion.
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Aug 3 2007, 07:43 AM) [snapback]352206[/snapback]
Upcoming fights on Sunday:

Superwelterweight

Travis Simms (6-0-1) vs. "Super" Virus (7-2-1) (CHAMPION)
-> Simms looking for revegne. Tarvis got beat clearly by Super, but Travis has always been known as the best one in the family.

He's dead meat aggressive.gif
ghost13
-> Someones 0s gotta go. Joshua wants to be recognized as one of the best p4p. Hes already known as a true warrior, but not as a dominant champion.
[/quote]

Tera Patrick will be the one taking the zero. Joshua isn't bad, but he's clearly out of his league.
ghost13
QUOTE(Blayde @ Aug 3 2007, 04:43 AM) [snapback]352206[/snapback]

Tera Patrick will be the one taking the zero. Joshua isn't bad, but he's clearly out of his league.
Maxy
I've been away for a week and my gym don't look healthy but now that I'm back things are gonna change.

All the Krumbsnatcher boys will be in tip-top shape come Sunday.
CyruS
Welcome back Maxy.

Now hand over that light heavyweight title aggressive.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.