Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fighthype fans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 11 2007, 03:21 PM) [snapback]357069[/snapback]
Oh yeah...how's Molotov feelin', Maxy?

Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson really did a number on 'im...I'm sorry.

Molotov had already let the side down with losses to Mike Taylor and Malvador Manchez, but McPheerson did a good job, beating him by a wider score than either of the other two.

Props.

Soup Bone will probably start as favourite Vs Ice Cream this weekend. Maybe the ATL boys are beginning to find their feet?
BigG
McPheerson's next fight is dangerous though.....he's fighting against a huge KO puncher (all his victims got KO'd in round 1)
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 12 2007, 12:19 PM) [snapback]357158[/snapback]
McPheerson's next fight is dangerous though.....he's fighting against a huge KO puncher (all his victims got KO'd in round 1)

If he uses his nous its an easy defense...

Anyway...

Not a lot happening at super middle this week. After Deep Freeze beats Super he may have to move up in weight to seek a challenge....
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 12 2007, 02:51 PM) [snapback]357166[/snapback]
If he uses his nous its an easy defense...

Anyway...

Not a lot happening at super middle this week. After Super beats Deep Freeze, D.F. may have to move up in weight to seek a easier challenge....

Fixed.

I agree.
The CEO
Thanks for the props, Maxy....and yes...once Soup Bone gets a couple more skill points in the right places, he WILL be the man to beat at Cruiser...it's all gravy if he licks "Ice Cream"....laugh.gif

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 12 2007, 01:19 PM) [snapback]357158[/snapback]

Oh noooo. Get nervous.

laugh.gif

The Finisher has a TITANIUM chin and a healthy surplus of Power himself...don't be surprised if he Ks "Back in a Flash" right TFO....I won't be.
BigG
I just added music to the following fighters pages: Joan Guzman, Zab Judah, Larry Holmes, Larry Johnson, Lupe Fiasco, Fernando Montiel. It's pretty fucking cool. thumbsup_anim.gif

Guzman's page is GANGSTA!!!!!

Soupbone...didn't Kellerman beat his ass a long time ago?
The CEO
Yes...he did...back when I wasn't employing the proper plans and Bone's points were low...now I give a shit...laugh.gif
Blayde
Big Sunday coming up, people.

Heavyweight

Odlanier Solis (7-0-1) vs. Riddick Bowe (10-4)
-> If Solis beats Bowe, hes without a doubt for real.

Rocky Romero (6-3) vs. Shawn Bradley (7-9)
-> Romero is underrated. He will stop Bradley.

Middleweight

Tarvis Simms (7-2) vs. Ibrahim Calypso (8-4-2)
-> Rematch. Simms lost their first bout, but hes very comfortable at 160 now.

Berk (6-1) vs. Kelly Erikson (5-6)
-> Interesting fight. Berk is pretty much unbeaten after being robbed against Vargas.

Super Welterweight

~ CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD ~
Travis Simms (9-1-2) vs. Winky Wright (4-2)
-> No doubt Simms has to win this one.

Sven Ottke (5-2) vs. Insane Kane Pain (7-4)
-> Two borderline contenders. Winner is back in the mix.

Welterweight

Luis Collazo (9-1-1) vs. Hermes Franca (6-1)
-> Two training partners facing off. Collazo is a welterweight contender, Franca a former 154 pound champion.

Edson Berto (6-0-1) vs. Paul Williams (3-0-0)
-> Top prospect to be determined!

Junior Welterweight

Junior Do Prado (2-1) vs. Miguel Cotto (11-2)
-> Do Prado will school him once again!

Super Featherweight

~ CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD ~
Yuriorkis Gamboa (7-0) vs. Errol H-Rizzle Barnes (6-2)
-> One of the most talented guys P4P getting his first shot against dangerous knockout puncher Barnes.

Featherweight

Josh Joshua (7-2) vs. The Diseased One Kray (7-1-1)
-> Two contenders facing off.

Junior Flyweight

"Awesome" Awesome (7-1-1) vs. AJ Banal (9-7)
-> Good opponent for Awesomes first title defense.
CyruS
36 Chambers of Death Title Fight RESULTS for Sunday September 16

World Super Middleweight Championship
CyruS "Super" ViruS L UD 12 Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn - That bum Deep Freeze RAN all day!

World Jr. Welterweight Championship TRILOGY ENDING FIGHT
CyruS "Running Man" ViruS W UD 12!!!! Zab "Super" Judah - RUNNING MAN TOLD THE WORLD IT WOULD BE EASY PICKINGS AND IT WAS! Zab came out super fast in the early rounds, but as predicted, he faded down the stretch and at the end of the night... and I QUOTE!... "Super requires medical attention from his trainer. He has a bloody lip."

World Featherweight Championship IV MATCHUP
CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS L KO 1 Jesse Jane - Slanger Jr. continues to fail against Jane.

World Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS W KO 7 Suley Oliphant - Easy as 1-2-3.

Fights of Interest :

Light Heavyweight RIVALRY CLASH 4TH FIGHT
CyruS "Big N Tall" ViruS L UD 12 Terrence "Ten-Count" Tunney - Damn that Tunney.

Welterweight Showdown for the Undefeated
Paul Williams L KO 11 Edson Berto - Too soon for Williams.

Jr. Welterweight GRUDGE REMATCH !!!
Miguel Cotto W UD 12 Junior Do Prado - COTTO COMPLETES HIS REVENGE! HE IS VIRTUALLY UNDEFEATED!

Lightweight REMATCH
Julio Cesar Chavez L KO 5 Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Lightweight Showdown
Juan "Baby Bull" Diaz L KO 10 Pavel "The Spy" Molotov - Too soon for young Diaz.
Blayde
~ SUPER WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD ~
Travis Simms (10-1-2) KO7 Winky Wright (4-3)
-> Simms finally rules his division.

~ SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD ~
Yuriorkis Gamboa (8-0) TKO5 Errol "H-Rizzle" Barnes (6-3)
-> Gamboa keeps being impressive and has become the 5th world champion ever in our gym.

~ JUNIOR FLYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD ~
"Awesome" Awesome (8-1-1) SD AJ Banal (9-8-1)
-> Theres no doubt Awesome deserved the victory but one judge scored some shit. Rematch coming soon?
The division is heating up with Montiel and No Fear right now.

Co-Features:
200+: Rocky Romero improves to 7-3 knocking out Shawn Bradley
200: Alexeev improves to 7-0 stopping Jabari Judah in the 2nd
175: Yusaf Mack (9-2), Jean Pascal (9-5) and Anderson Silva (7-1) are victorious
160: Ikeke improves to 9-1-1
147: Luis Collazo is 10-1-1 now; Jab Judah gets his 10th win and is 10-4; Edson Berto takes away the 0 from Paul Williams and improves to 7-0-1
Maxy
Results of Interest from the Krumbsnatcher gym.

Heavyweight championship of the world.
Lanky "Maxy" Gawn won ko 4 Harold "Harry" Angus. Gawn produced perhaps his best ever performance to flatten the previously unbeaten Angus.

Cruiserweight championship of the world.
Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn won UD Tyrone "Soup Bone" Sloan. Ice Cream took the heavy handed Sloan to school with a technically supreme display.

Super middleweight championship of the world.
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn won UD Cyrus "Super" Virus. Deep Freeze retains his title against the big mouthed Super by clear decision.

Strawweight championship of the world.

Kieran "The Pikey" Conway won UD Lupe Fiasco. Definitely the Pikey's toughest fight for some time. These two will meet again sometime in the future.

Other results.
Cruiserweight;
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn won UD Kptn Marco Huck
Light-heavy; Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney won UD CyruS "Big N Tall" ViruS
Middleweight; Wexley "Power" Gawn won KO 12 Nunilon "Nunilizer" Manguino II

Wexley "Power" Gawn will decide in the next few days whether or not he will move up to super middle. However, he has agreed not to challenge his stablemate brother "Deep Freeze" should he make the move up.
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 12 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]357221[/snapback]
Thanks for the props, Maxy....and yes...once Soup Bone gets a couple more skill points in the right places, he WILL be the man to beat at Cruiser...it's all gravy if he licks "Ice Cream".... laugh.gif

Oh noooo. Get nervous.

laugh.gif

The Finisher has a TITANIUM chin and a healthy surplus of Power himself...don't be surprised if he Ks "Back in a Flash" right TFO....I won't be.

Maan, you shoulda beat Back in a Flash..."The Spy" is appalled at your game plan...
CyruS
The Spy is a dirty cheater who had the ref in his pocket! How he didn't get DQed is beyond me. aggressive.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 16 2007, 02:23 PM) [snapback]357640[/snapback]
The Spy is a dirty cheater who had the ref in his pocket! How he didn't get DQed is beyond me. aggressive.gif

"The Spy" loved beating up Diaz...

That elbow was a classic, the headbutt was awesome and the blow to the balls even made the television viewers eyes water! Lovin' it!
BigG
Did my boy Obie Trice really beat "Thats Whats Up"? laugh.gif

The same Obie who started off his career 0-12?
CyruS
Fluke. laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 16 2007, 03:18 PM) [snapback]357638[/snapback]
Maan, you shoulda beat Back in a Flash..."The Spy" is appalled at your game plan...

Yeah...he should have...my plan was the blueprint that beat him before....I expect our rematch next week...

and I'm telling everyone right now...I don't know how much more of this flagrant ducking I can take...The Finisher better get his rematch...
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 16 2007, 02:55 PM) [snapback]357656[/snapback]
Yeah...he should have...my plan was the blueprint that beat him before....I expect our rematch next week...

and I'm telling everyone right now...I don't know how much more of this flagrant ducking I can take...The Finisher better get his rematch...

Get the rematch...Back In A Flash ain't worthy...
BigG
Back in a Flash-McPheerson II is on...
Maxy
I got my money on McPheerson by 3rd round knockout.
The CEO
yes2.gif
CyruS
I totally forgot about my BUMgeon gym.

Here's an interesting note when I checked it out....

Tomato Jester vs. Mighty Mo - Heavyweight Fight.

Jester is 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 144 lbs.

Might Mo is 6 feet 225 lbs.

Jester lost via KO in 1 but.....

somebody tell me why Jester Knocked down Might Mo twice in the first round? How the hell does that happen?? He weights a buck 44 laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
Might Mo' has taken some beatings....might be slipping. laugh.gif
ghost13
Jesse Jane KO 1 CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS- Jane taps that ass again. Moves up to Super Featherweight
Briana Banks KO by 12 Jeff "The Genesis" Ghusson- Banks floors Ghusson twice, before getting caught. Wants rematch
Tera Patrick W 12 "The Sheriff" J.J. Harris- Where's Patrick title shot? Patrick is being ducked!!
Brittney Skye KO 4 Malvador "Malvado" Manchez- Easy defense for Skye
Simone Sin KO 10 Manuel Ferraz de Campos Sales- Simone cleans up Super Bantamweight. Moves up to Featherweight
Jenaveve Jolie KO 5 Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero- Jolie looking for title shot

Gym Ghost goes 5-1 in it's biggest fights of the night. Not to bad
Blayde
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 17 2007, 12:00 AM) [snapback]357700[/snapback]
Might Mo' has taken some beatings....might be slipping. laugh.gif

Mighty Mo is so close to a positiv record. He will still become a contender as a heavyweight. That 144 pound guy simply packs a punch biggrin.gif

QUOTE(ghost13 @ Sep 17 2007, 02:19 AM) [snapback]357718[/snapback]
Jesse Jane KO 1 CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS- Jane taps that ass again. Moves up to Super Featherweight

Big G, how long until Gamboa has to fight Jane? I dont know why but as the promoter the fighter's interests are the most important thing. And he doesnt want to face Jane as long as he doesnt have to.
ghost13
QUOTE(Blayde @ Sep 17 2007, 08:22 AM) [snapback]357759[/snapback]
Mighty Mo is so close to a positiv record. He will still become a contender as a heavyweight. That 144 pound guy simply packs a punch biggrin.gif
Big G, how long until Gamboa has to fight Jane? I dont know why but as the promoter the fighter's interests are the most important thing. And he doesnt want to face Jane as long as he doesnt have to.

Face Jane now. Don't tell me Gamboa heart pumps lemonade. Is Gamboa a coward?
CyruS
Lemonade laugh.gif
Blayde
Hm, lets get Gamboa-Jane on after Navarette has got his title shot at 140 clapping.gif
BigG
Jane-Gamboa in 3 weeks.
ghost13
When does Tera Patrick get her title shot?
The CEO
The Sunday after The Finisher takes his title back from BIAF, ghost....

Dungeon Members don't duck anyone...yet everyone ducks us.
BigG
McPheerson might have to give Zab Judah a title shot in the near future.
Blayde
Thats it... Abdulaev got outboxed again by Jackpot Jones. At 6-2 hes no hot prospect any longer sad.gif
BigG
Abdulaev might be in for a title shot in the near future.....
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Sep 19 2007, 07:31 AM) [snapback]357906[/snapback]
Thats it... Abdulaev got outboxed again by Jackpot Jones. At 6-2 hes no hot prospect any longer sad.gif

That was a close fight and could have gone either way.
Don Flamenco
Hey guys, I'm gonna be taking a break from the game for a while.

Who wants my fighters I'll transfer them to whoever wants em... or just kick them out then retire.
CyruS
NO YET DON! GIVE ME THE TOS-ANGUS FIGHT!

THEN YOU CAN GO!
Blayde
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Sep 19 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]357950[/snapback]

Who wants my fighters I'll transfer them to whoever wants em... or just kick them out then retire.

Man I really hope youre absolutely serious about that "for a while". This news sucks...

I loved kicking the Pineapple's gym's ass wink.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Sep 19 2007, 02:19 PM) [snapback]357950[/snapback]

Nah mate don't walk from the game. You got some of the best fighters.
Maxy
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Sep 19 2007, 02:19 PM) [snapback]357950[/snapback]

Gotta ask...why do you want to take a break?
BigG
Keep your fighters active....so they can build up their skill.
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 19 2007, 03:57 PM) [snapback]357970[/snapback]
Gotta ask...why do you want to take a break?

I gotta go back to work

Might as well switch em to people that will use them
Maxy
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Sep 19 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]358071[/snapback]
I gotta go back to work

Might as well switch em to people that will use them

Harold "Harry" Angus was given a tour around the Krumbsnatcher gym today. He likes the facilities and is keen to join our crew....
BigG
I get Butkiss.
CyruS
Harold wants to join the 36 Chambers of Death.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 20 2007, 02:49 PM) [snapback]358127[/snapback]
Harold wants to join the 36 Chambers of Death.

Nope.

He'd be making a mistake if he went there. Besides, he's not exactly buddies with TOS and "Iron".
BigG
Why should Harry go to one of the two best gyms? Maybe Harry should join Big-G's gym which is one of the worst.
Don Flamenco
Change your settings so i can start shipping the fighters to their respective camps
BigG
Don, you can transfer your bums to the bum gyms.

"The Bumgeon"

"Big-G - Bum Gym"

"Executioners"

"Renegades"
Don Flamenco
"The Renegades does not accept transferred fighters. Before transferring fighters to this gym, The Renegades must use the "Change Email/Password" page to indicate that he will accept transferred fighters."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.