Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fighthype fans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jul 27 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]351356[/snapback]
I'm going away for a week tomorrow...I'm going to miss all my success this weekend and I won't find out how Wexley "The Power" Gawn retained his title, or how easy Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney retained his until next Saturday. Damn.

huh.gif

fuk.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 27 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]351360[/snapback]
Cruiserweights:

Title Fight: Max Kellerman (9-1-0) (Champion) vs. Harry Angus (7-0-1): HUGE rematch. Only man to beat Max.....

That's going to be a good one.
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 27 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]351360[/snapback]
Junior-Middleweights:

Julio Gonzalez (2-3-0) vs. Luther Louis (2-4-2): Easy win for Gonzales
Welterweights:

Antonio Diaz (2-5-1) vs. Sugar Ray Robinson III (1-0-0): Diaz will destroy the prospect
Junior Welterweights:

Hate to tell ya, biggeorge...but my gym is 8-3-2 against yours...ain't gonna be no easy work or destroying on your end... rolleyes.gif

Gonzales and Louis can go either way....but Robinson will TORTURE Diaz. He's one to watch. A brand, new style the league has never seen will be showcased....

aggressive.gif
Blayde
Blaydes Boxing Club

Heavyweight:

Rocky Romero (2-2-0) vs. Shawn Bradley (6-3-0)
-> Romero is realizing how tough that heavyweight division is right now. He has some problems starting a winning streak. That fight will turn out to be like the Wallace fight though.

Odlanier Solis (0-0-0) vs. Chicken Choker (1-6-0)
-> The start of a great career!

Light Heavy:

Jean Pascal (5-2-0) vs. Antonio Milk Dud Tarver (2-4-0)
-> Pascal wants to get a title shot.

Super Middle:
Yusaf Mack (4-0-0) (CHAMPION) vs. Touch of Sleep Virus (8-0-0)
-> Big fight coming up there! Mack should be the bigger man than "James Toney" Virus, but that guy is 8-0 and a former world champion. Virus definitely got the edge in experience.

Super Welter:
Travis Simms (5-0-1) vs. Vargas (3-1-3)
-> Simms has to win the fight in order to get revenge for his brother against Super Virus.

Super Featherweight:
Josh Joshua (3-0-0) (CHAMPION) vs. The Kiss Hope (4-1-0)
-> Rematch of a historic battle that took place last week!
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Jul 27 2007, 05:05 PM) [snapback]351371[/snapback]
Blaydes Boxing Club

Super Middle:
Yusaf Mack (4-0-0) (CHAMPION) vs. Touch of Sleep Virus (8-0-0)
-> Big fight coming up there! Mack should be the bigger man than "James Toney" Virus, but that guy is 8-0 and a former world champion. Virus definitely got the edge in experience.

I gotta say this is the fight of the week right here. We're either gonna find out if Mack is the real deal or Touch oF SleeP aka James Toney can eat his way to another world title.
CyruS
36 Chambers of Death - Title RESULTS for - July 29

World Heavyweight Championship REMATCH
CyruS "Iron" ViruS W KO 11 James "The Reaper" Roper - "Iron" retains the World Heavyweight Championship, knocking out the only man that made the distance with him.

World Light Heavyweight Championship
Terrence "Ten-Count" Tunney DRAW CyruS "Big N Tall" ViruS - Tunney retains via Draw. Rematch signed for next week.

World Super Middleweight Championship
CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS W UD 12 Yusaf Mack - "Touch oF SleeP" wins the Super-Middleweight championship! Apparently you can eat your way out of divisions and win.

World Middleweight Championship
CyruS "The Executioner" ViruS L UD 12 Wexley "Power" Gawn - "The Executioner" fails to gain the middleweight title.

World Jr. Middleweight Championship
CyruS "Super" ViruS W TKO 6 Jerome"The Grizzle Bear"Bryant - "Super" retains the Jr. Middleweight championship

World Jr. Welterweight Championship
Miguel Cotto W UD 12 Malvador "Malvado" Manchez - Cotto retains the Jr. Welterweight championship

World Featherweight Championship
CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS W KO 10 "Bandito De Culo" Ernesto Bonifacio - "Slanger Jr." retains the Featherweight championship.

World Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS W KO 1 Bill "The Chill" Jacob - "Here We Go" retains the Bantamweight championship.

World Strawweight Championship REMATCH
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS L TKO 9 Kieran "The Pikey" Conway - "No Fear" fails in his bid to regain the Strawweight championship
BigG
Ben Wallace LKO 11 dark heaven: Helluva fight. Wallace will now take it easy against lesser comp.

Shawn Bradley LKO 12 Rocky Romero: Was just 1 round away from winning a UD.

"Iron" Mike Tyson KO 3 Rocky Balboa: Burtal beating. 3 knockdowns.

Max Kellerman LKO 5 Harry Angus: Losses CW title.

Larry Johnson UD 12 Bobby Boome: Too easy

Andre Ward LKO 9 Harcdore Moore: DAMN!!! Congrats C.E.O on beating my best prospect in a completely one-sided massacre.

Nasir Jones LTKO 7 Manue Cortez: Too much for Ol' Nas...

Julio Gonzales LKO 7 Luther Louis: UPSET!

Flashy Jackson UD 12 Running Man: Outpoints the former champion

Antonio Diaz UD 12 Sugar Ray Robinson III: One-sided schooling.

Zab Judah KO 2 Jabdiel Judah: Zab is on the comeback!

Fernand Montiel KO 1 Eurico Dultra: STILL one of the P4P Kings...

Joan Guzman UD 12 Cash In Deman: Dominates the 3rd fight..Still champ.
The CEO
Thank you...when Hardcore is on, he's virtually unstoppable....but he's only on 50% of the time...laugh.gif

and Mister CyruS...how much you payin' the commission to avoid matching your boys up with Dungeon Members?

You're supposed to have the best stable in the league...but I don't think that's the case...I think we got your number.

After all this time, our gyms have only fought 3 times....and you're only 2-1...with the one being a huge title loss.

We put the fear in ya when Boome took Big N Tall's strap.

THE CHAMBERS ARE DUCKIN' THE DUNGEON!!
CyruS
laugh.gif

Big N Tall just got robbed to a draw for the light heavyweight title against a man that has beaten up Boome. Boome got lucky in that fight anyway angry2.gif

what about your huge title loss? Maussa aint been the same since Cotto ripped him up! laugh.gif
The CEO
Oh yeah...that's right...laugh.gif....but only 3 fights...that ain't right...something fishy there...our guys need to be going at it every week.

We need more belts, and I KNOW I got that Monkey Wrench style to decipher your shit.

grin.gif
CyruS
Got belts? laugh.gif

Perhaps you have the monkey wrench style to decipher the biggest question in the league, can "Iron" be beaten for the World Heavyweight Championship? cool.gif
BigG
Iron has beaten every top contender EXCEPT Lanky Gawn....thats the match thats being built up.
CyruS
Ain't that the bum that got knocked out by "Giant Man" in one and paid off the judges to obtain that robbery against Edge? laugh.gif
Blayde
Yusaf Mack (4-1-0) LUD Touch of Sleep Virus - Super Middleweight Championship
-> That was too much too soon for Mack. He wasnt ready for that fight.

Travis Simms (6-0-1) WUD Fernando Vargas
-> Simms is 6-0-1 now and already got his fight scheduled against "Super" Virus for the super welterweight title.

Josh Joshua (4-0-0) WKO12 Reggie "The Kiss" Hope" - Super Featherweight Championship
-> Joshua has done it again! In another historic battle!

Rocky Romero (3-2-0) WKO12 Bradley
-> Romero will climb up the heavyweight rankings now.

Mohamad Abdulaev (1-0-0) WTKO7 Teanna Kai
-> Theres a new super lightweight prospect in town!

Sven "Das Phantom" Ottke (0-1-0) LSD "Insane" Kain Pain - Super Welter
-> Tough loss in his pro debut for Ottke. He didnt expect to he could be outpointed...

Marco Huck (0-1-0) LKO10 Lipstick Gawn - Cruiser
-> Bad matchup to make his pro debut...

Jean Pascal (6-2-0) WKO9 Antonio Milk Dud Tarver - Light Heavy
-> Pascal is ready for the big fights!
Don Flamenco
In Big Pineapple news.... That bit** Judge Judy continues to disrespect 'The Big Pineapple'. We have sent a request for a formal investigation to the Nevada state athletic commission.

Las Pinas Gym is now the second highest earner in the league following the continued domination of the Kellerman Brothers and Richard "Dick" Butkiss' succesfull fight moving back down to light heavyweight... Richard Dick Butkiss is now undefeated in his last 8 fights and continues to be ducked by everyone and their momma.

NickBarker
Roland Navarette is 9-0.
CyruS
Pound 4 Pound TOP 10 - As of July 29, 2007 - According to league's computers.... dry.gif

1. Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel (10-0-1 5KOs) - World Flyweight Champion, Former Jr. Flyweight World Champion, Former Strawweight World Champion

2. CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (9-0-0 6KOs) - World Bantamweight Champion, Former Jr. Bantamweight World Champion

3. Wexley "Power" Gawn (9-0-1 1KO) - World Middleweight Champion

4. CyruS "Iron" ViruS (9-0-0 8KOs) - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

5. CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS (8-1-0 7KOs) - World Featherweight Champion, Former Jr. Featherweight World Champion

6. Joan Guzman (5-0-2 1KO) - World Jr. Bantamweight Champion

7. Harold "Harry" Angus (8-0-1 3KOs) - 2-Time World Cruiserweight Champion

8. Roland Navarette (9-0-0 2KOs) - World Lightweight Champion

9. CyruS "Super" ViruS (7-2-1 3KOs) - 2-Time World Jr. Middleweight Champion

10. "Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr. (9-1-0 3KOs) - 2-Time World Welterweight Champion

========================================

11. Simone Sin (4-0-0 1KO) - World Jr. Featherweight Champion

12. Floyd Mayweather, Jr. (7-2-0 2KOs) - Former Jr. Lightweight World Champion

13. CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS (9-0-0 4KOs) - World Super-Middleweight World Champion, Former Jr. Middleweight World Champion

14. Miguel Cotto (7-0-0 3KOs) - World Jr. Welterweight Champion

15. Max Kellerman (9-2-0 0KOs) - Former 2-Time Cruiserweight World Champion
BigG
LOL That is true Cyrus. "Giant Man" did KO Lanky Gawn.

But my man Shawn Bradley KO'd "Giant Man" in 2 rounds....

And I think Bradley can take Lanky Gawn...Gawn beat Edge and Bowe so we gotta watch out for him.

"Iron" Mike Tyson just brutalized Rocky Balboa....Balboa's been getting his ass kicked alot lately so he gets a tuneup vs. Daniel Judah.

Top 5 Matchups in Big-G's gym:

Zab Judah (4-6) vs. Mike Taylor (1-0): Zab won 3 straight 2 by KO and is on the comeback knowhatimsayin'! Mike Taylor upset the top contender the SPY (who was 5-0 with a win over Maussa). Zab is going to whoop him.

Larry Johnson (7-3) vs. Roy Jones Jr. (5-1): Former champ vs. top contender.

Flashy Jackson (4-2) vs. Tariqu Wheeler (9-1): REMATCH! Flashy gets a shot at the championship aftrer his performance against Running Man.

Joan Guzman (5-0-2) vs. Fighting Snake (3-6): Snake earned his title shot......Easy defense for Guzman but he deserves one aftere3 tough fights against former champ Cash on Deman. 6th title defense...

Bobby Pacquiao (6-5) vs. Keirna Conway (6-1): Rematch for the title.

Top 5 prosecpts in my gym to look out for:

"Iron" Mike Tyson (3-1-0): Since losing his debut, he has been on a tear. His first fight was a fluke.

Lupe Fiasco (4-0): Still undefeated

Ronald Hearns (2-1): Just domianted Tito.

Andre Ward (2-1): Shock loss to Hardocre...he'll be back.

Joe Frazier (0-0): with my Sam Kellerman on the way out with 3 straight KO losses....we need a CRUISERWEIGHT.
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 30 2007, 11:42 AM) [snapback]351717[/snapback]
Zab Judah (4-6) vs. Mike Taylor (1-0): Zab won 3 straight 2 by KO and is on the comeback knowhatimsayin'! Mike Taylor upset the top contender the SPY (who was 5-0 with a win over Maussa). Zab is going to whoop him.

Joan Guzman (5-0-2) vs. Fighting Snake (3-6): Snake earned his title shot......Easy defense for Guzman but he deserves one aftere3 tough fights against former champ Cash on Deman. 6th title defense...

laugh.gif @ Zab still being alive after all this time. I'll be waiting for his fight just to see if he can take out the hot prospect of Taylor.

And when is Joan Guzman going to nut up and move up to face "Here We Go" !?
BigG
Hey, if Zab does take Taylor out.....He's right back in the mix.

Joan and Here We Go were supposed to fight a while back...BUT Here We Go vacated the title and moved up. Joan aint scurred.

Joan will first dominate his division before moving up to take on Here We Go in a superfight.
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 30 2007, 12:19 PM) [snapback]351722[/snapback]
Joan and Here We Go were supposed to fight a while back...BUT Here We Go vacated the title and moved up. Joan aint scurred.

Joan will first dominate his division before moving up to take on Here We Go in a superfight.

Moved up because he couldn't make weight no more! As "Here We Go's" advisor, it was the smartest move at the time. Besides, being Bantamweight champion > Jr. bantamweight champion.

Here We Go cleaned out the whole division cool.gif

GUZMAN IS SCURRED, just look at the sign hung up on the wall at the gym...

|-- -------------------------|
WANTED

JOAN GUZMAN

black eye.gif
|---------------------------|
BigG
Wait...P4P King Montiel is just 1 division below Here We Go. He might just move up and get the job done himself.

And Zab right now is in his PRIME! He will KTFO Masusa in the rematch.
CyruS
1 division? Isn't Montiel still a flyweight? That's 2 divisions laugh.gif
Rivado
CyruS -

I think the Kid Gravity vs. (Insert Your Scrub's Name Here) bout should be a retirement fight. Loser retires for good.

Sup?

stop
CyruS
QUOTE(Rivado @ Jul 31 2007, 09:53 PM) [snapback]351915[/snapback]
CyruS -

I think the Kid Gravity vs. (Insert Your Scrub's Name Here) bout should be a retirement fight. Loser retires for good.
Sup?
stop

OH..... WORD???

I'm down. Retirement match it is, I have signed on the dotted line.
BigG
Montiel has moved up for his 4th title.

Winner of that match fights Nasir Jones.
CyruS
I sense a "Here We Go" vs. Montiel super fight for the Bantamweight Championship soon....

The league's computerized p4p rankings have them at #2 and #1 respectively.
Rivado
QUOTE(CyruS @ Jul 31 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]351937[/snapback]
OH..... WORD???
I'm down. Retirement match it is, I have signed on the dotted line.

there it is then
CyruS
QUOTE(Rivado @ Aug 1 2007, 01:01 AM) [snapback]351945[/snapback]
there it is then

I have to execute Kid Gravity, once and for all. aggressive.gif
Don Flamenco
Who is running Blades Boxing Gym. I cannot beat the guy black eye.gif
Blayde
Dont worry man, it wont take long and Chambers of Death, Krumbsnatcher and all these P4P gyms will feel just like you do cool.gif
Don Flamenco
There you are clapping.gif

'The Big Pineapple' has been studdying your style.

We will see the rest of the week. bye.gif
CyruS
36 Chambers of Death - Title Fights for August 5th

World Heavyweight Championship REMATCH
CyruS "Iron" ViruS (9-0-0 8KOs) vs. Monte "Where My Money" Montegomery (8-2-0 7KOs)
- "Iron" the Mike Tyson of the league makes his 6th defense of the World Title in a rematch versus Monte. In their first matchup "Iron" won by KO in 8 -

World Light Heavyweight Championship REMATCH
Terrence "Ten-Count" Tunney (6-0-1 3KOs) vs. CyruS "Big N Tall" ViruS (5-2-2 2KOs)
- Undefeated Tunney defends his title in a rematch against "Big N Tall". Their first fight ended in a DRAW. -

World Super Middleweight Championship
CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS (9-0-0 4KOs) vs. Michelle Thorne (6-0-0 3KOs)
- "Touch oF SleeP" makes his first defense of the Super Middleweight title against the undefeated Michelle Thorne. "Touch oF SleeP" has been in the headlines recently with the unbelievable amount of trash talking he has been doing while giving notice to current Undefeated World Cruiserweight Champion Harold Angus. "Touch oF SleeP" has been getting challenges from bums in 3 different divisions.

World Jr. Middleweight Championship
CyruS "Super" ViruS (7-2-1 3KOs) vs. Travis "Tremendous" Simms (6-0-1 3KOs)
- "Super" defends his Jr. Middleweight crown against Undefeated Tremendous Simms. Simms is looking for revenge for his brother after his brother failed in his bid to capture the Jr. Middleweight title from "Super", he lost via UD.

World Jr. Welterweight Championship
Miguel Cotto (7-0-0 3KOs) vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. (7-2-0 2 KOs)
- Cotto defends his Jr. Welterweight title against the pretty boy himself. A fight everyone would pay to see in real life aswell...

World Featherweight Championship REMATCH
CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS (8-1-0 7KOs) vs. Canibus (1-3-0 0KOs)
- "Slanger Jr." defends his title in a complete waste of a tuneup. In their first matchup, "Slanger Jr." knocked out Canibus in 5 -

World Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (9-0-0 6KOs) vs. Mikhail Godunov (2-2-0 2KOs)
- "Here We Go" makes the 6th defense of his title against more subpar competition as a result of cleaning out Bantamweight. He is eagerly waiting for Montiel or Guzman to step up from Jr. Bantamweight to make a big fight. -

Fights of Interest :

Middleweight Special Attraction REMATCH - RETIREMENT MATCH !
CyruS "The Executioner" ViruS (5-4-1 3KOs) vs. Kid Gravity (3-4-0 2KOs)
- A special retirement match where the loser must retire! In their first fights they debuted against each other where Kid Gravity blitz "The Executioner" with a first round knockout. This rematch has been long in the making. SOMEONE MUST GO.
The CEO
with no matchups versus a Dungeon Member... dry.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 1 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]351981[/snapback]
with no matchups versus a Dungeon Member... dry.gif

laugh.gif

Heavyweights
Joe Louis (5-1-0 5KOs) vs. "The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson (5-5-0 5KOs)

CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS (5-3-0 5KOs) vs. Mongo Lloyd (0-1-0 0KOs)

laugh.gif
BigG
Im picking Boogeyman.
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 1 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]351983[/snapback]
Im picking Boogeyman.

huh.gif

angry2.gif

Boogeyman must now be CRUSHED.
BigG
laugh.gif Actually, I'm not too sure of that one....50-50. "IRON" Mike Tyson wants Boogeyman though because he wants more experienced veterans on his resume.

Man, Cyrus has a deep stable. "Super" is on top of the world now....but don't forget that he got whooped aganst Nando Vargas a while back. If Fernando losses weight, he might go back down to 154 to reclaim his title.
CyruS
You and I both know "Super" - Vargas II was the biggest robbery in league's history!

I see Vargas been at the same fast food joint as "Touch oF SleeP"
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 1 2007, 11:11 AM) [snapback]351982[/snapback]
laugh.gif
Heavyweights
Joe Louis (5-1-0 5KOs) vs. "The Boogeyman" Jesse Ferguson (5-5-0 5KOs)

CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS (5-3-0 5KOs) vs. Mongo Lloyd (0-1-0 0KOs)
laugh.gif

no TITLE matchups...I told you I got dat Monkey Wrench Style....

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 1 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]351983[/snapback]
Im picking Boogeyman.

Good call.
BigG
LOL...yeah. "Touch Of Sleep" and Vargas had a classic at 154.....and now both are fat asses in higher weights. But I'll give Touch Of Sleep credit....he whooped up on Nando. But one judge had it 116-114 at least.
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 1 2007, 11:26 AM) [snapback]351990[/snapback]
no TITLE matchups...I told you I got dat Monkey Wrench Style....

Name one fighter in your stable that deserves a title shot and we shall talk to the big man about the contract. I'll whip anybody you got! *remembers Cotto-Maussa* laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 1 2007, 11:27 AM) [snapback]351992[/snapback]
LOL...yeah. "Touch Of Sleep" and Vargas had a classic at 154.....and now both are fat asses in higher weights. But I'll give Touch Of Sleep credit....he whooped up on Nando. But one judge had it 116-114 at least.

"Touch oF SleeP" wiped out the undefeated 168 lbs champion last week, what has nando done lately? laugh.gif After "Super" whips up on the 2nd Simms he will jump up to Middleweight and take nando on. (mostly because "super" is already overweight but still fight at 154) laugh.gif
BigG
I sitll can't believe Nando drew with that bum Luther Louis laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 1 2007, 11:32 AM) [snapback]351996[/snapback]
I sitll can't believe Nando drew with that bum Luther Louis laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I remember seeing those back to back draws and I was like... "That doesn't make "Super" look good having nando draw with a tomato can..." laugh.gif
The CEO
What the fuck y'all talking about...first of all, Carlos Maussa DESTROYED the ENTIRE Judah family by himself...Ked ALL them bums TFO....even Momma Judah....the only reason he lost to Cotto was because the man was diagnosed with Cancer the day before the fight...read through the details of that fight again...you'll see something wasn't right...

and yo...remember this?

After ONLY 5 rounds...

He has his left eye swollen shut. He has his right eye swollen shut.

The Doctor won't let CyruS "Big N Tall" ViruS continue the fight because of condition of his eyes! Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome wins by a TKO!

yes2.gif
BigG
To destroy the ENTIRE Judah family, Masussa would have to move up to 168 and fight Poppa Yoel. Does Maussa want Poppa Yoel? laugh.gif
CyruS
Man, that was a fluke ass fight! Big N Tall was dealing with the stomach flu and a torn rotator cuff in his left shoulder. Check the medical records! I've even beat guys that beat poor ol bobby. Fluke nothing more. aggressive.gif
The CEO
After Maussa gets done with his Chemotherapy...and is all healthy and skrong again...you can bet he'll be on Poppa's doorstep ever day...doggin' 'im...he ain't leavin' no survivors.
BigG
Yoel Judah has officially called out Carlos Maussa to fight at a catchweight of 154.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.