Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fighthype fans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
BigG
World Heavyweight Title (Vacant):
Larry Holmes WUD 12 dark heaven: Holmes absolutely dominates heaven.

Heavyweight Superfight:
Max Kellerman WUD 12 James "The Reaper" Roper: Kellerman beats Roper with ease.

Wallace-Romero II:
Ben Wallace LTKO 9 Rocky "The Havana Pitbull" Romero: Wallace gets stopped by Romero AGAIN...

Big Cruiserweight Fight:
Michael Grant WUD 12 Tyrone "Soup Bone" Sloan: Grant beats Sloan with ease.

Light-Heavyweight Big Fight:
Larry Johnson LUD 12 Jean Pascal: Johnson losses to Pascal by UD.

Vargas-Cortez II
Fernando Vargas LTKO 9 Manuel Cortez: Varags stopped AGAIN by huge punching Cortez.

Welterweight Superfight:
Ronald Hearns LKO 12 "Lights Out": Hearns gets stopped by prospect.

Junior Welterweight Showdown:
Jabdiel Judah LKO 3 Mike Taylor: Taylor destroys Judah and might be up for a title shot.

Junior-Welteweight Big fight:
Flashy Jackson WUD 12 Freddy McPheerson: McPheerson gets schooled.

Guzman's return continues:
Joan Guzman WUD 12 Rafael Vasquez: Guzman dominates good veteran Vasquez.

Gorres in a tune up.
Z Gorres WUD 12 Cristian Mijares: Gorres dominates with ease.

Also:

-Mike Tyson wins first fight by KO since KO loss to Heaven.

-Montiel dominates a very good fighter in Cole.

-Juan Miguel Cotto stops Harris in 1.

-Mayweather stops Judah in 12.

The CEO
Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome's devastating come from behind KO on "Ten Count" Tunney must be acknowledged today...

Tunney handed Boome a huge loss early in his career, and Boome got his revenge.

What does this mean in the big picture, you ask?

Dangerous.

That's what it means...
CyruS
I actually saw that result earlier and the first thought that popped in my head was...

"damn, thats a big fucking win right there for Boome."

laugh.gif

Good adjustment C.
BigG
Yeah, that suprised me. Huge win. Probably the best ever for the Dungeon next to McPheersons wins over the Spy and Zab.
DEP Nihilist
When I get a chance I'll create a gym this week...everytime I do this my fightplans never seem to work out but I'll give it another shot.
BigG
Nice Dep! Finally you join...give it a shot.

I will put you up against BUMS to build your fighters up.
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Oct 28 2007, 03:28 PM) [snapback]362656[/snapback]
I actually saw that result earlier and the first thought that popped in my head was...

"damn, thats a big fucking win right there for Boome."
laugh.gif
Good adjustment C.

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 28 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]362658[/snapback]
Yeah, that suprised me. Huge win. Probably the best ever for the Dungeon next to McPheersons wins over the Spy and Zab.

Thank you, guys. Tunney is tough as nails, but Boome's courage is off the charts. He won that fight on heart.

It's not our best win, but definitely top 5.

and good to see YOU, DEP....welcome.

I know you like to laugh...so do yourself a favor and read some of the older threads in this section...there's some classic shit talking comedy in here...

thumbsup_anim.gif

BigG
DEP,

One thing you should know is there is a fighter in the Lightweight division known as Zab Judah. He is a flat out killa. So don't be surprised if I decide to put one of your boys in against Zab in their first 3 fights. laugh.gif

I make it a point to show new gyms the wrath of Zab.
BigG
Title Fights:

World Heavyweight Title
Larry Holmes (12-0-0) (Champion) vs. Cyrus "Touch Of Sleep" Vrius (22-0-0): Huge fight. The newly crowned young Heavyweight champion makes his first defense of his title vs. the number ONE P4P fighter, TOS. Things really heated up and Holmes want's to punish TOS.

World Cruiserweight Title
Ben Wallace (14-8-2) vs. Harold Angus (18-1-1) (Champion): Wallace should be an easy defense for Angus. There is really nothing left to do for Angus in the CW division.

World Lightweight Title (Vacant)
Joan Guzman (15-0-2) vs. Miguel Cotto (15-5-0): Guzman, the former Super-Flyweight Champion takes on the former Junior-Welterweight Champion, Miguel Cotto in without a doubt the biggest challenge of his career. Can Guzman pull it off?

World Super-Flyweight Title
Z Gorres (19-1-1) vs. Maxy "The Dream" Supreme (8-3-0): P4Per Gorres defends his title vs. a top 5 fighter Maxy Supreme.

Non Title Fights:

Big Heavyweight Fight:
"Iron" Mike Tyson (15-2-0) vs. Cyrus "Giant Man" Virus (13-8-0): Two HUGE punchers. Someones probably gonna get KTFO early.

Jones Jr. vs. Vargas
Fernando Vargas (11-7-1 ) vs. Roy Jones Jr. (16-3-0): Vargas is not even a Super-Middleweight. This SHOULD be an easy win for Jones. Winner fights for the title.

The Return Of Zab Judah
Zab "Super" Judah (13-10-0) vs. Jerome Jameson (7-6-0): Judah makes a comeback vs. a guy thats never been hurt or dropped before. Tough comeback fight for Zab but he looks to impress.

Strawweight Showdown
Lupe Fiasco (14-3-0) vs. "Awesome" Awesome *(11-4-1): Lupe in a tough fight vs. former champion.
DEP Nihilist
I'll be making my gym tomorrow night, fun's over George.
BigG
Bring it DEP....

And make sure to create a Lightweight...laugh.gif
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For November 4th

World Heavyweight Championship - HISTORY WILL BE MADE!
"The Easton Assassin" Larry Holmes (12-0-0 4KOs) vs. CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS (22-0-0 14KOs)
- TOS makes a run for history! He tries to be the first and only Former Jr. Middleweight to win the World Heavyweight Title. It's Title and 0 vs. 0 and history! The most historic fight in the Heavyweight Division is on! -

World Light Heavyweight Championship
Richard "Dick" Butkiss (17-3-1 9KOs) vs. Briana Banks (13-4-1 7KOs)
- Butkiss makes the 2nd defense of his second reign as the 175 lbs. champion, he takes on the tough contender Banks. -

Vacant World Lightweight Championship
Miguel Cotto (15-5-0 9KOs) vs. Joan Guzman (15-0-2 2KOs)
- The Fighter's Fighter and former 2 time Jr. Welterweight Champion Miguel Cotto takes on former Jr. Bantamweight Champion, the Undefeated Guzman in a superfight. -

World Featherweight Championship TRILOGY ENDING FIGHT!!!
Simone Sin (15-1-0 8KOs) vs. CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS (14-7-1 13KOs)
- Slanger Jr. gets another shot at Sin. In their first fight for the Jr. Featherweight Title, Slanger Jr. knocked out Sin in the 12th round in a candidate for fight of the year. In their second fight one division higher, Sin ran his way to a decision obviously scared of being knocked out. -

World Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (21-0-1 16KOs) vs. "Lean" Leon Green (7-2-0 0KOs)
- HWG makes another record breaking defense for a world title, he defends his title for the 19TH! time against the dangerous Leon Green. -

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight Barnburner!!!
"Iron" Mike Tyson (15-2-0 15KOs) vs. CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS (13-8-0 13KOs)
- Somebody is getting knocked out, early. Period. -

Heavyweight CLASH!
"Big Daddy" Riddick Bowe (15-6-0 13KOs) vs. Giant Man II (7-0-0 7KOs)
- Giant Man 2 takes on his toughest challenge to date, the grizzled veteran Riddick Bowe. -

Jr. Welterweight GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY SO WINNER CAN FIGHT NAVARETTE MATCH!
Tera Patrick (18-0-0 11KOs) vs. CyruS "Running Man" ViruS (12-6-3 0KOs)
- Since Patrick refused to step aside for Running Man to get a rematch with Navarette over their draw, Patrick and Running Man will settle the score to see who gets the next crack at Navarette. Running Man has promised Patrick will be exposed. Running Man has a history of upstaging top P4P fighters, can he do it again? -

Lightweight SHOWDOWN!!!!
Smooth Eddie Chaplin (8-0-1 1KO) vs. Paul Malignaggi (9-1-0 4KOs)
- Paulie takes on the undefeated Chaplin in one hell of a dangerous matchup for both fighters. -
BigG
Some predictions:

-Holmes will take TOS to school.

-Guzman will destroy Cotto.

-Tyson KO Giant Man in the early rounds.

-Patrick KO Running Man in the later rounds.

-Fiasco UD Awesome

-Judah by KO vs. Jameson.

-Wexley Gawn UD Manuel Cortez

-Maxy Gawn UD Jean Pascal

-Sin UD Slanger Jr.

-Mike Taylor UD Sigmund Craab

Prospect watch:

Gerry Penalosa (4-0-2)
Chad Dawson (6-0-0)
Floyd Mayweather Jr. (7-0-0)
JoJo (1-0-0)
Juan Miguel Cotto (4-0-0)
Carlos Quintana (3-0-0)

-
Jack 1000
I created a cruiserweight,

Bad Bad Leroy Brown and he is getting killed in sparring!!! (It is going to take some time to get used to this!) My gym is The Dark Destroyers. Any suggestions for newcomers? I used the random fight generator to get started.

Jack
BigG
LOL...not a good idea to use the random fight generator Jack.

BTW, welcome. thumbsup_anim.gif

It's best to create a fight plan that suits your fighters attributes. Let's say you create a fighter with good strenght....inside fighting would do the trick for him.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 3 2007, 01:27 AM) [snapback]363242[/snapback]
LOL...not a good idea to use the random fight generator Jack.

BTW, welcome. thumbsup_anim.gif

It's best to create a fight plan that suits your fighters attributes. Let's say you create a fighter with good strenght....inside fighting would do the trick for him.

LOL!!! Yea, that random generator thing is fucked up!!! The guide sheets help a little bit. Now is that scheduling destermined by the other players in our league or picked at random? The seven day thing?

Jack

PS. I'm becoming addicted..............damn!!!
BigG
Since I Created the region I can schedule fights. I usually schedule the important fights and let the auto-scheduler handle the less important ones.
Maxy
Good to see you've joined Jack.
Blayde
My picks:
- Holmes beats TOS in a close fight almost being knocked out in the later rounds.
- Guzman gets destroyed by big Cotto.
- Tyson KOs Giant Man, but Im not sure about that.
- Patrick decisions Running Man.
- Fiasco gets knocked out by Awesome.
- Wexley Gawn beats Manuel Cortez.
- Sin UD Slanger Jr.
- Mike Taylor L UD Sigmund Craab

But now lets come to the more important fights:

~ Super Middleweight Championship of the World ~
Jean Pascal (14-6) vs. Deep Freeze (22-1) ©
 Pascal WILL finally win the big one.

~ Super Welterweight Championship of the World ~
Travis Simms (16-1-2) © vs. Kingsley Ikeke (10-2-2)
 Two training partners going at it. Solid defense for Simms before he will school Skye again.

~ Welterweight Championship of the World ~
Luis Collazo (16-1-1) © vs. Jab Judah (11-7)
 Same here. Looks like Collazo is cleaning out the division. Hes waiting for Patrick, Navarette, Lights Out, Wheeler or someone like that. 13 fights winning streak!

~ Super Featherweight Championship of the World ~
Josh Joshua (10-3-2) vs. Jesse Jane (18-1) ©
 Joshua doesnít stand much of a chance but he may be in for a surprise.

~ Super Bantamweight Championship of the World ~
Yuriorkis Gamboa (14-0) © vs. Rafael Ortiz (9-10)
 Last time they fought Gamboa won a boring decision. This time he wants to show how exciting his fights can be.

~ Bantamweight Championship of the World ~
Leon Greene (7-2) vs. Here We Go (21-0-1) ©
-> I can smell the upset! Here We Go cant beat fighters who have a jab.

~ Flyweight Championship of the World ~
Juan ďApuroĒ Herrera (8-1) © vs. Reggie Noble (5-11-1)
 Herrera preparing for the big fight against Skipton.
BigG
- Guzman gets destroyed by big Cotto.

Your crazy blayde! Guzman is gonna beat Cotto down
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Nov 3 2007, 05:30 AM) [snapback]363264[/snapback]
My picks:

~ Bantamweight Championship of the World ~
Leon Greene (7-2) vs. Here We Go (21-0-1) ©
-> I can smell the upset! Here We Go cant beat fighters who have a jab.

Yes he can, and he has. LETS GO HWG!
The CEO
Hey, everyone...

I just wanted to say that my Dungeon Members are gonna beat the fuck outta some people in the middle of the night tonight.
ghost13
Jesse Jane KO 1 Josh Joshua- Jane crushes Joshua. Jane going to Lightweight. Looking for Cotto
Briana Banks KO by 10 Richard "Dick" Butkiss- Banks game. But out-classed
Simone Sin KO 4 CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS- Sin destroys Slanger. Slanger taken out on a stretcher
Tera Patrick W 12 CyruS "Running Man" ViruS- Patrick toys with Running Man. Sets up big fight with Roland
Catalina Cruz KO by 4 Errol "H-Rizzle" Barnes- Set back for Cruz
Gina Lynn TKO 3 Donald "The Cobra" Curry- Lynn nearing title shot
Brittney Skye KO 1 John Huskey- Skye looking for third fight with Simms
Jenaveve Jolie KO 1 Jowell "Jack-pot" Jones- Jolie wins cross road fight

Gym Ghost goes 6-2 in nights biggest fights
BigG
Larry Holmes LUD 12 Touch OF Sleep: Fat boy had enough to beat the young champion.

Miguel Cotto LKO 10 Miguel Cotto: A war until the end. Guzman wants a rematch.

Judah won easily...becomes the first guy to stop Jameson
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For November 4th

World Heavyweight Championship - HISTORY WILL BE MADE!
CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS W UD 12!!!!! "The Easton Assassin" Larry Holmes - HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!! NEWWWW!!!!!

Richard "Dick" Butkiss W KO 10 Briana Banks - Great Win by Butkiss.

Vacant World Lightweight Championship
Miguel Cotto W KO 10 Joan Guzman - Cotto wins the Lightweight Title dominating the now previously undefeated Guzman

World Featherweight Championship TRILOGY ENDING FIGHT!!!
CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS L KO 5 Simone Sin - Slanger goes out to make the fight with Sin and gets knocked out for trying to hard.

World Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS L UD 12 "Lean" Leon Green - UPSET! HWG FINALLY LOSES TO GREEN VIA CLOSE UD LOSS, HWG DEMANDS INSTANT REMATCH! (Good fight plan Blayde, I usually trample you in all the title fights we have but you most def came through in this one, all I can say is props. Maybe I'm not that mad because of the TOS win laugh.gif but GREENS ASS BELONGS TO HWG IN THE REMATCH! ASAP! laugh.gif )

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight Barnburner!!!
CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS L KO 4 "Iron" Mike Tyson - Tyson fought scared in the real early rounds. He would have gotten broken if he stepped up.

Heavyweight CLASH!
Giant Man II L UD 12 "Big Daddy" Riddick Bowe - Giant Man 2 accidently had the wrong fight plan laugh.gif

Jr. Welterweight GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY SO WINNER CAN FIGHT NAVARETTE MATCH!
CyruS "Running Man" ViruS L UD 12 Tera Patrick - RM WANTS A REMATCH AFTER PATRICK FIGHTS NAVARETTE!

---------------

GREAT WEEK MINUS HWG UPSET LOSS.

I'll make up the HWG loss next week.

Until then, Props to Blayde. And Props to myself for Touch oF SleeP. The greatest fighter of all time in the league, bar none, period.
BigG
TOS is a bitch. Holmes will get him in the rematch
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 4 2007, 06:41 AM) [snapback]363560[/snapback]
TOS is a bitch. Holmes will get him in the rematch

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Blayde
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 3 2007, 04:54 PM) [snapback]363290[/snapback]
Yes he can, and he has. LETS GO HWG!

Can he? laugh.gif

What about the rematch Big G? Does Greene really have to school HWG again immediately? I mean he was the mandatory and he won CLEARLY! Some easy defenses would be nice.
CyruS
The fight had 115-113, 116-113 x2

HWG is up to the challenge to avenge his first ever defeat at the hands of his gigantic TWIG

I mean really, a 5' 11" BANTAMWEIGHT!?

Fuckin twigs.............. aggressive.gif
Maxy
Biggest upset for a long time that one. I didn't think Greene had a chance with HWG. Greene surely deserves a couple of defenses before giving the rematch doesn't he?

Blayde has been building quite a few twigs lately and they are a bitch to beat. Damn.

Anyway, Wexley, Deep Freeze, Angus and The Brit all retained their titles but the Pikey got disqualified. Oh well....
BigG
Judah Promotions Title Fights

World Heavyweight Title (Vacant):
Max Kellerman (19-4-0) vs. Riddick "Big Daddy: Bowe (16-6-0): With TOS gone, the title is vacant. These are the two most deserving Heavyweights out there. The winner will fight Lipstick Gawn in his first defense.

World Super-Flyweight Title:
Z Gorres (20-1-1) (Champion) vs. Abner Mares (7-3-0): Gorres plans have changed since HWG's upset loss. He wants to defend his title and reign here for a long time. Mares is a pretty tough guy but probably no match. He fought for the Bantamweight Title vs. Here We Go and was knocked out.

World Junior-Flyweight Title:
Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson (9-13-0) vs. Roger Mayweather (10-3-1): Highly ranked 2x champ "Too Sharp" gets another shot at the crown

Non Title Fights:

Tyson-Heaven II:
Mike Tyson (16-2-0) vs. Dark Heaven (19-5-0): Tyson vows to beat Heaven down in the rematch.

Cruiserweight Big Fight:
Michael Grant (9-7-2) vs. Alexander Alexeev (12-2-0): Winner gets a shot at the champ.

Junior-Welterweight Showdown:
Flashy Jackson (12-8-0) vs. Floyd Mayweather, Jr. (17-6-0) (Rivados Floyd): Jackson looking to destroy Mayweather.

Montiel in a tune up vs. tough contender Byung-Joo Lee.
Fernando Montiel (21-2-2) vs. Byung-Joo Lee (7-1-1): Montiel is looking forward to stopping Lee and wants 2 superfights before he calls it a career.

Undercard type fights:

The Return of Holmes
"The Easton Assassin" Larry Holmes (12-1-0) vs. Samuel "The Nigerian Nightmare" Peter (2-2-0): Holmes expects an easy win.

Johnson vs Spinks
Larry Johnson (16-8-0) vs. Michael Spinks (6-3-1): Old vet vs. young contender.

REMATCH.
Chad Dawson (6-1-0) vs. Coke-A-Mon (1-7-0): Dawson got KOed in 1 in a shcoking upset. Dawson was very embarrassed and promises to punish Coke-A-Mon.

Jones Jr. vs. Ward
Andre Ward (10-8-0) vs. Roy Jones Jr. (17-3-0): Ward is a huge underdog.

Middleweight showdown
Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones (13-11-1) vs. Bryant Clive (4-1-0): Clive beat Hopkins by UD in his last fight. Nas looks to punish him.

Blayde
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 5 2007, 12:18 AM) [snapback]363687[/snapback]
Cruiserweight Big Fight:
Michael Grant (9-7-2) vs. Alexander Alexeev (12-2-0): Winner gets a shot at the champ.

If Alexeev wins (and he will) he will need some more fights before taking on Harold though. Alexeev feels he can beat Angus but only when hes got a bit more experience.
BigG
Ok.....Alexeev will fight bums-contenders until he is ready.
CyruS
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 2 2007, 03:26 PM) [snapback]363163[/snapback]
Lightweight SHOWDOWN!!!!
Smooth Eddie Chaplin (8-0-1 1KO) vs. Paul Malignaggi (9-1-0 4KOs)
- Paulie takes on the undefeated Chaplin in one hell of a dangerous matchup for both fighters. -

36 Chambers Of Death Results for Tuesday November 6

Paul Malignaggi W UD 12 Smooth Eddie Chaplin - Paulie takes the zero of previously undefeated Chaplin via UD with scores of 119-111, 120-111, 119-112
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights for November 11

World Cruiserweight Championship
Harold "Harry" Angus (20-1-1 11KOs) vs. CyruS "I Got Ya" ViruS (6-3-0 1KO)
- I Got Ya's bum ass gets a shot at 3 time Cruiserweight Champion Angus. How he got a shot, I do not know. -

World Light Heavyweight Championship REMATCH!
Richard "Dick" Butkiss (18-3-1 10KOs) vs. Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney (11-4-2 3KOs)
- Reigning 2 Time Light Heavyweight Champion Butkiss defends his title against the man he upset for his first title winning effort, Tunney. In their first fight Butkiss won via KO in 8 (managed by Don.) What shall happen this time around? -

World Jr. Middleweight Championship REMATCH!!
Travis "Tremendous" Simms (17-1-2 6KOs) vs. CyruS "Super" ViruS (16-7-1 11KOs)
- 2 Division Champ Super drops back down to his elite weight class, 154 to take on the current dominate 154 pound champion Simms. In their first fight, Super knocked out Simms in the 12th round in exciting fashion, can he do it again and re-stake his claim as the best 154 pound fighter ever? -

World Bantamweight Championship REMATCH!!!
"Lean" Leon Green (8-2-0 0KOs) vs. CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (21-1-1 16KOs)
- HWG gets his instant rematch against the man that Jermaine Taylored him in their previous fight. In their first fight Green won via UD by scores of 115-113, 116-113 x2. Can HWG avenge his only defeat to further add to his HOF legacy? Or will Green triumph again as the younger and more hungry fighter? -

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight Showdown!!!

Giant Man II (7-1-0 7KOs) vs. Conan "The Barbarian" Colombain (5-1-0 1KO)
- 2 Giants take on one another. One goes for the KO in every fight, the other runs around like a sissy. Sounds like a snooze fest waiting to happen. -

Jr. Middleweight CLASH!!!
CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS (11-1-0 7KOs) vs. Little Daddy Fame (7-0-0 1KO)
- Lights Out takes on the 6 Foot 1 inch undefeated sissy Fame. -

Blayde
TITLE FIGHTS

[b~ Super Welterweight Champioship of the World +[/b]
Travis Simms (17-1-2) © vs. Super (16-7-1)
 P4P Simms looking to avenge his only loss against still in his prime Super.

[b~ Welterweight Champioship of the World ~[/b]
Luis Collazo (17-1-1) © vs. Giny Lynn (14-5)
 Another very solid defense for Collazo. Hes cleaning out the division.

[b~ Super Featherweight Champioship of the World +[/b]
Josh Joshua (10-4-2) vs. Catalina Cruz (11-7)
 Fight for the vacant crown at 130. Itís a rematch, Cruz was able to upset Joshua in their first fight.

[b~ Super Bantamweight Champioship of the World +[/b]
Yuriorkis Gamboa (15-0) © vs. Rafael Vasquez (8-3)
 Probably Gamboas last fight at 122 before going after Simone Sin or possibly going for the gold at 130.

[b~ Flyweight Champioship of the World +[/b]
Juan Apuro Herrera (9-1) © vs. Frankie The Brit Skipton (14-3)
 BIG fight for Herrera who is the underdog against challenger Skipton.

Co-Feautres

Heavyweight
Rocky Romero (11-4) vs. Lipstick (18-3)
 Romero faces the one who deserves a shot more than everybody.

Cruiserweight
Alexeev (12-2) vs. Michael Grant (9-7-2)
 Alexeev still believes hes the most talented fighter at 200 pounds.

BigG
Predictions:

-Kellerman by WIDE decision over Bowe.

-Tyson destroys heaven in the rematch.

-Greene beats Here We Go and will Gorres wants the winner.

-Simms late KO vs Super.

-Deep Freeze close UD over Abu-Husson

-Flashy Jackson UD Mayweather

BigG
- I Got Ya's bum ass gets a shot at 3 time Cruiserweight Champion Angus. How he got a shot, I do not know. -

laugh.gif laugh.gif

The cruiserweight division is dead...
The CEO
Tomorrow morning's gonna be great!

I'll be waking up and reading my big wins...and then I'mma watch the Cotto-Mosley fight.

thumbsup_anim.gif

"Woke up Sunday, jumped up about a quarter to ten...
had to run and get this blunt that I left in my Bennnz...

I lit the shit and caught an early morning buzz..
I called my nigga, E..."What up, loc?", "What's up, cuzzzz.."
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS for November 11

World Cruiserweight Championship
CyruS "I Got Ya" ViruS L KO 1 Harold "Harry" Angus - I got Ya is a straight bum.

World Light Heavyweight Championship REMATCH!
Richard "Dick" Butkiss W KO 3 Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney - Butkiss lays the smackdown in quicker fashion on Tunney.

World Jr. Middleweight Championship REMATCH!!
CyruS "Super" ViruS L MD 12 Travis "Tremendous" Simms - Simms was beat the hell up in this fight. He knows he didn't win the fight, I know he didn't win the fight but Simms is an honorable fighter, surely he will accept a third fight to complete the trilogy to see if he can REALLY BEAT Super.

World Bantamweight Championship REMATCH!!!
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS D 12 "Lean" Leon Green - Must be a third fight to complete this trilogy to find out who truly is the better fighter. HWG let Green off the hook when he was hurt, Green must complete the trilogy.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight Showdown!!!
Giant Man II L KO 6 Conan "The Barbarian" Columbain - Conan runs all day.

CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS W KO 7 Little Daddy Fame - Lights Out takes the 0 of Fame.
BigG
Title Fights:

World Heavyweight Title:
Max Kellerman UD 12 Riddick Bowe: New Heavyweight Champion. Dipsyu Gawn is next.

World Flyweight Title:
Z Gorres KO 5 Abner Mares: Gorres destroys Mares and is looking to reign for a long time,.

World Junior-Flyweight Title:
Mark Johnson LKO 12 Roger Mayweather...Johnson not in his class.

Non Title Fights:

Fernando Montiel KO 4 Byung Joo Lee: Montiel win an easy KO.

Flashy Jackson LUD 12 Floyd Mayweather Jr: Wide decision loss.
Maxy
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton sensationally knocked out Juan "Apuro" Herrera in the 12th round to win his 3rd world title. The Brit is surely worthy of a P4P ranking now.

Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn continued his domination of the super-middleweight division with a clear unanimous decision over the dangerous "Prince" Malik Abu-husson.

Harold "Harry" Angus predictably retained his Cruiserweight crown with a first round demolition over CyruS "I Got Ya" ViruS. Since joining the Krumbsnatcher gym, Angus has won his last 7 fights by knockout.

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn earned himself a shot at the heavyweight title when he floored and clearly outboxed Rocky "Havana Pitbull" Romero. Lipstick has won his last 15 fights.

Sublime Buddy Shine (L UD Jesse Jane) and Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney (L KO 3 Butkiss), both failed in their title challenges.
Blayde
QUOTE(Maxy @ Nov 11 2007, 11:34 AM) [snapback]364641[/snapback]
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton sensationally knocked out Juan "Apuro" Herrera in the 12th round to win his 3rd world title. The Brit is surely worthy of a P4P ranking now.

Props to Skipton. Hes a great fighter. Herrera feels he does have the tools to beat him, but Frankie fought a really good and smart fight.

At 122 Gamboa retained his title. And although I dont know why, he still can make weight dntknw.gif So he will make one more fight before moving up and hopefully being able to make 126 so he can take fight against Sin.

Collazo also retained his champion is 18-1-1 now. 15 fight winning streak.

But Leon Greene (8-2-1) the BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPION of the world, come on, doesnt he deserve an easy defense next? Hes upset Here We Go twice and although the second fight was a draw, you cant deny that he won the first one CLEARLY and there was no reason for the rematch.
BigG
Gamboa vs. Montiel?
CyruS
No reason for a rematch? The first fight was close and HWG is HOF bound, it's called doing the honors by giving a great champion like HWG a rematch. The 2nd fight being a draw obviously calls for a third fight. Green-HWG III to settle the bantamweight division once and for all immediately!
Blayde
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 12 2007, 02:39 AM) [snapback]364760[/snapback]
Gamboa vs. Montiel?

Yeah, make the fight if Montiel wants to do it at 122. Gamboa is ready to step up cool.gif
BigG
Ok, This is gonna be an excellent superfight.
Blayde
Josh Joshua Super Featherweight Champion again!

By knocking out Catalina Cruz who had beaten Joshua in their first fight a long time ago in the 10th round Joshua became 2 time world champion and improved his record to 11-4-2.
BigG
Title Fights:

World Heavyweight Title:
Max Kellerman (20-4-0) (Champion) vs. Dipsy Gawn (19-3-0): Two evenly matched top fighters get it on.

World Middleweight Title:
Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones (14-11-1) vs. Wexley "Power' Gawn (22-1-1) (Champion): Nas will give it his all and will try his best to take Wexley out.

World Super-Bantamweight Title:
Fernando Montiel (22-2-2) vs. Yuriorkis Gamboa (16-0-0) (Champion): Superfight. Montiel promises to stop Gamboa.

World Super-Flyweight Title:
Z Gorres (21-1-1) (Champion) vs. Roger Mayweather (11-3-0): Gorres defends his title vs. 2 division champion.

Non Title Fights:

Huge Heavyweight Fight:
"Iron" Mike Tyson (16-3-0) vs. Riddick Bowe (16-7-0): Should be an explosive fight.

Good Light-Heavyweight Fight:Larry Johnson (17-8-0) vs. Anderson Silva (8-1-0): Veteran champion Johnson takes on good contender.

Norris vs. Cotto's Cousin II:
"Terribe" Terry Norris (5-2-2) vs. Miguel Cotto's Cousin (9-10-0): Norris promises to destory Cotto's Cosuin.

Junior-Welterweight Showdown:
Flashy Jackson (12-9-0) vs. Mike Taylor (14-2-0): Flashy takes on Taylor who has been on a tear.

Judah-Maussa II:
Zab Judah (15-10-0) vs. Carlos Maussa (13-7-2): Two former World Champions. Two legends. Huge rematch.

Lightweight Showdown:
Floyd Mayweather Jr. (9-0-0) vs. Buddy Shine (11-4-2): Mayweathers toughest test to date.

CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights for November 18

Richard "Dick" Butkiss (19-3-1 11KOs) vs. Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome (15-7-0 12KOs)
- Butkiss makes the 4th defense of his 2nd reign as Light Heavyweight Champion against the Former Light Heavyweight Champion, Boome. -

World Jr. Middleweight Championship - TRILOGY ENDING FIGHT!
Travis "Tremendous" Simms (18-1-2 6KOs) vs. CyruS "Super" ViruS (16-8-1 11KOs)
- Super gets another crack at the title against Simms, another chapter in their historic Jr. Middleweight Rivalry. In their first fight Super knocked out Simms in 12, in their second fight Simms won by MD. What shall be the outcome this time around? -

World Jr. Welterweight Championship - REMATCH!!
Roland Navarette (22-0-2 7KOs) vs. CyruS "Running Man" ViruS (13-7-3 0KOs)
- Running Man gets his rematch against the #1 P4P Fighter in the World Today and Jr. Welterweight Champion Navarette. In their first fight they fought to a draw! Can Running Man upset another #1 P4P fighter? He has history on his side. -

World Bantamweight Championship - TRILOGY ENDING FIGHT!
"Lean" Leon Greene (8-2-1 0KOs) vs. CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (21-1-2 16KOs)
- HWG gets another crack at Greene. Greene upset HWG with a close UD win in their first fight. In their second fight they fought to a draw! It's time to find out who is the best Bantamweight in the world. -

World Strawweight Championship - TRILOGY ENDING FIGHT!
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (18-2-0 10KOs) vs. CyruS "El Nio De Hierro" ViruS (13-6-0 11KOs)
- El Nio gets another crack at Conway. In both their fights, Conway won via UD. -

Fights Of Interest :

Kingsley "Sharp Knuckle" Ikeke (10-3-2 0KOs) vs. CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS (12-1-0 8KOs)
- Lights Out steps into the ring with the highly skilled Ikeke it what is sure to be an eye opener of a fight to shake up the Jr. Middleweight rankings. -

Jr. Welterweight SUPER REMATCH!
Tera Patrick (19-1-0 11KOs) vs. Miguel Cotto (17-5-0 11KOs)
- Cotto steps into the ring with the only fighter to ever knock him out Patrick. In their first fight, Cotto weight drained himself to Lightweight to battle then Lightweight Champion Patrick. Patrick knocked Cotto out in the 12th round for the first and only time in his career. Cotto vows to make a better account of himself this time around. -

Lightweight DO OR DIE!
Pavel "The Spy" Molotov (12-5-1 8KOs) vs. Paul Malignaggi (11-1-0 4KOs)
- Malignaggi steps into the ring with former World Champion Molotov. Will Paulie sink or swim against the former champ? And will Molotov prove he is still a factor in the division or just a stepping stone for the elites? -

Action packed weekend for 36 Chambers!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.