Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fighthype fans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
ghost13
QUOTE(Blayde @ Nov 13 2007, 11:09 AM) [snapback]365067[/snapback]
Josh Joshua Super Featherweight Champion again!

By knocking out Catalina Cruz who had beaten Joshua in their first fight a long time ago in the 10th round Joshua became 2 time world champion and improved his record to 11-4-2.

Cruz wants a rubber match
BigG
There are two champions at 130...the other is Aaron Taylor..
BigJuicyHog
Bigjuicyhog is back and all of your titles belong to me!
BigG
Were in trouble. We used to have a little WeBL league before and Juicy absolutely dominated.
ghost13
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 14 2007, 11:45 PM) [snapback]365228[/snapback]
Were in trouble. We used to have a little WeBL league before and Juicy absolutely dominated.

Bring him on. The more the better
Blayde
Well, insteas of 2 rematches taking place Aaron and Joshua could have fought to determine the real champion. But its ok, Cruz is gonna be knocked out once again.
BigG
Aaron's fight with "H-Rizzle" was filled with controversy...it deserved a rematch.
CyruS
Sidenote : Butkiss's resurrection under the 36 Chambers gym has been a huge success cool.gif
Blayde
At 175 Jaidon Codrington (8-0-1) would like to ask for an easy opponent in his next fight. Hes had some injury problems and because of that he is struggling with his weight for quite some time. In other words: he gained strength although he didnt train it and didnt want it. So a bum would be nice to become a real light heavyweight again.
Blayde
Pretty big weekend...

TITLE FIGHTS

~ Cruiserweight Championship of the World ~
Herbie Hide (9-1) vs. Harold (21-1-1) ©
 Of course Hide is the underdog but after losing his debut hes won 9 straight and hes been knocking out everybody. Angus has got to be careful against the most vicious slugger at 200 pounds.

~ Super Welterweight Championship of the World ~
Travis Simms (18-1-2) © vs. Super (16-8-1)
 The fight to complete the trilogy. Simms knows hes the better man. And if Super really thinks hes the better banger, he should know that Simms could fight at 160 without any problems.

~ Welterweight Championship of the World ~
Luis Collazo (18-1-1) © vs. Garcia Marquez (18-5-1)
 Collazo beat him by shutout decision having him down to win the title. Now it’s the rematch between two top fighters at 147. Collazo feels hes underrated in the boxing world.

~ Super Bantamweight Championship of the World ~
Yuriorkis Gamboa (16-0) © vs. Fernando Montiel (22-2-2)
 Finally this one takes place. This is the fight that will put Gamboa in any p4p ranking in this world. Montiel is his toughest opponent so far, no doubt, but Gamboa is special. Hes the best fighter we have in our gym.

~ Bantamweight Championship of the World ~
“Lean” Leon Greene (8-2-1) © vs. Here We Go (21-1-2)
 HWG somehow got the 3rd fight after not being able to beat Greene twice. Greene will just showcase once again that hes too damn good for the one dimensional Here We Go.

~ Flyweight Championship of the World ~
Omar “El Pastor” Soto (5-1-1) vs. The Brit Skipton (15-3-0) ©
 No chance for Soto but he is a deserving challenger.

~ Interim Junior Flyweight Championship of the World ~
Rodel Mayol (9-4-1) vs. Mark Too Sharp Johnson (9-14)
 Mayol got picked up by our gym after losing a decision against OBIE TRICE. Now hes become one of the best in his division and he will one day become the real champion.

Co-Feautres

Light Heavyweight
Anderson Silva (8-1) vs. Larry Johnson (17-8)
 Silva makes a huge step up. If its not too early, he will develop into a legit contender.

Super Featherweight
Josh Joshua (11-4-2) vs. Catalina Cruz (11-8)
 The rubber match. Winner gets a title shot.

The CEO
Big G...what's up with Sloan, Johnson, and McPheerson not having any fights scheduled..?
BigG
They are up against bums...
The CEO
They must be some real nobodies...laugh.gif

don't have a fight date, a name, anything...
The CEO
They're there now....thanks.

thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
Kellerman losses by decision to Lanky Gawn.

Tyson losses to Bowe by decision.

Montiel losses a razor close decision to Gamboa and wants a rematch right away.

JUDAH BEATS MAUSSA!

Jackson LTKO 8 Mike Taylor

Gorres stops Mayweather to retain title.

Mayweather gets robbed vs. Buddy Shine.

Our best prospect Juan Miguel Cotto destorys another victim.

Props top Blayde for BARELY beating Montiel.
Blayde
Well, I wouldnt call such a UD RAZOR THIN but no doubt Montiel is a great fighter. And Gamboa would give him a rematch but he has moved up to 130 now... Possibly he will be able to fight at 126 in the future but there is no way Gamboa makes 122 again.
Maxy
Results of note.

Heavyweight
; Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn won the world title with a wide unanimous decision over Max Kellerman.
Cruiserweight; Harold "Harry" Angus retained his title with a dominating 5th round knockout over dangerous challenger Herbie Hide.
Super middle; Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn retained his crown with an easy unanimous decision over number contender Roy Jones Jnr.
Middle; Wexley "Power" Gawn retained his titles with a one punch first round knockout over Nasty Nas.
Lightweight; "Sublime" Buddy Shine put himself back in the title picture with a split decision victory over previously unbeaten Floyd Maywether Jnr.
Flyweight; Frankie "The Brit" Skipton easily retained his crown with an impressive 8th round knockout over Omar Soto. Skipton is now looking at Z Gorres in a superfight.
Strawweight
; Kieran "The Pikey" Conway won the title for the 3rd time with a 5th round knockout over Cyrus "El Nio De Hierro" Virus.

Pretty good day overall.
BigG
Maxy, I gotta get you back for beating Floyd.

So when you decide to move Frankie up, Gorres or Montiel...ONE of the two will hand him his ass.
CyruS
World Light Heavyweight Championship
Richard "Dick" Butkiss W KO 10 Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome - Butkiss retains

World Jr. Middleweight Championship - TRILOGY ENDING FIGHT!
CyruS "Super" ViruS L MD 12 Travis "Tremendous" Simms - Super had the fight in the bag until he went for the KO in the 12th and Simms put him down twice in the final round!

World Jr. Welterweight Championship - REMATCH!!
CyruS "Running Man" ViruS L KO 11 Roland Navarette - Running Man runs out of gas!

World Strawweight Championship - TRILOGY ENDING FIGHT!
CyruS "El Nio De Hierro" ViruS L KO 5 Kieran "The Pikey" Conway - expected.

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Middleweight CLASH!!!
CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS W UD 12 Kingsley "Sharp Knuckle" Ikeke - big win for lights out!

Jr. Welterweight SUPER REMATCH!
Miguel Cotto L UD 12 Tera Patrick - Fight was very close until the final 2 rounds where Patrick dropped Cotto in both the 11th and 12th round. Cotto wants another shot anytime!

Lightweight DO OR DIE!
Paul Malignaggi W KO 6 Pavel "The Spy" Molotov - Paulie KOs the former World Champion and moves back to 140 lbs. because of weight difficulties.

----

note : Greene vs. HWG III is on monday and not sunday, i was waiting for that one really laugh.gif
BigG
What the hell, Mark Too Sharpo Johnson just upset Rodel Mayol to become the Junior Flyweight Champ.

This cat just keeps winning titles. laugh.gif
CyruS
laugh.gif too sharp still around
CyruS
Hey wait a second, look at this result after I checked out The Bumgeon - 36 Chambers Edition Gym....

175 lbs. Match up

Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney (11-5-2 3KOs) vs. Oxy-Con-Mon (1-8-0 1KO)

Tunney former Light Heavyweight World Champion gets knocked out in 1 round against Oxy Con Mon..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
CyruS
And heres the kicker, Oxy-Con-Mon weighs in at 139 lbs..... a legit Jr. Welterweight just knocked out the former Light Heavyweight Champion......
BigG
laugh.gif Wait, Puffy McPott and Killer Tofu knocked out Oxy Con Mon...

Oh the embarrassment.
CyruS
I don't ever want to see Tunney have another fight after that laugh.gif

Maxy, dispose of him immediately laugh.gif

edit : and for the record, Oxy Con Mon was giving up 20 inches and 36 pounds in that fight laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
Killer Tofu is 1-16 in his last 17 fights...getting KO'ed all 16 times. Guess who he beat. Oxy-Con Mon..KO 1...Killer Tofus two other wins came from a fighter owned by no one. laugh.gif

That might be the bigges upset there will ever be in the league
BigG
BTW, Norris KO 12 Cotto's Cousin..sweet revenge.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 18 2007, 01:18 PM) [snapback]365774[/snapback]
I don't ever want to see Tunney have another fight after that laugh.gif

Maxy, dispose of him immediately laugh.gif

edit : and for the record, Oxy Con Mon was giving up 20 inches and 36 pounds in that fight laugh.gif laugh.gif

Tunney's been kicked out of the gym.
BigG
DAAAAAAMNNNN! harsh!
CyruS
It was the respectful thing to do Maxy. laugh.gif
The CEO
Damn...Boome must have ruined Tunney...lol

and yeah...Butkiss got my boy...but Butkiss is sore as SHIT today...he knows he was in a fight...all Boome has to do next time is turn up the heat a little bit...
ghost13
Tera Patrick W 12 Miguel Cotto- Patrick punishes Cotto down the stretch.
Gina Lynn KO by 1 "Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr- Lynn gets knocked early
Jesse Jane KO 1 Jermain Jones- Jane destroys Jones again in one round
Brittney Skye KO 4 Hermes Franca- Skye brutally knocks out Franca. Sets up super fight with Collazo
Catalina Cruz KO by 11 Josh Joshua- Cruz again gets stopped late in fight she was winning

Gym Ghost goes 3-2 in nights biggest fights
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight Results for Monday November 19

Undisputed World Bantamweight Championship - TRILOGY ENDING FIGHT!!
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS W SD 12 "Lean" Leon Greene - HWG regains the World title!
BigG
Here We Go and Greene will figh again soon...I agree that Greene needs tune ups.
Blayde
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 19 2007, 11:49 AM) [snapback]365937[/snapback]
Here We Go and Greene will figh again soon...I agree that Greene needs tune ups.

Uh, I can feel HWG is scared. And he butter doesnt think Greene might grow up into another weight class, Greene is coming for him. Again it was only a SD. And if I had written in the fight plan what I thought I had, he would have won the fight. HWG better doesnt retire too soon aggressive.gif
BigJuicyHog
Off to an undefeated start so far!
Blayde
Whats your gym name?

Seem to be an interesting opponent smile.gif
CyruS
HWG has beaten the biggest twig ever seen in the lower weight classes. HWG is contemplating his future and what is on his mind now is a super fight with Gorres or a possible jump to 122 lbs. or retirement. He doesn't know yet.
BigJuicyHog
Bigjuicyhogs gym I think is what I named the Gym.
Maxy
No fights scheduled for the Super middles this week?
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Nov 21 2007, 11:57 AM) [snapback]366411[/snapback]
No fights scheduled for the Super middles this week?

Hard to scratch up a contender eh? Look at what's hanging up on Butkiss's locker.

WANTED ----- DEEP FREEZE ---------- (X_X)
Blayde
Jean Pascal (16-7) (15) at 168 and Berk (15-1) (15) at 160 really need fights, so they may develop into serious contenders for Deep Freeze and Wexley.
Maxy
Any chance of getting fights scheduled for Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant and Maxy KoKaine...oh and er, Wexley Gawn and The Pikey?
BigG
The Pikey has no challenges at SW. Lupe was the last and he got KOed by some nobody and has retired after 20 fights.

He needs to fight Gorres.
Maxy
Skipton is fighting Gorres next week. The Pikey might have to wait a week to get a challenger because seriously, unless I start taking gambles on that intensive training shit, he'll never be able to move up.

The Pikey will fight anyone, even a non-title type bout...must be someone available?
BigG
Maxy, Skipton is going to get beatdown again....

And Pikey will make an easy defense.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 22 2007, 02:36 PM) [snapback]366579[/snapback]
Maxy, Skipton is going to get beatdown again....

And Pikey will make an easy defense.

Skipton wants that 4th world title...and Gorres is standing in his way.
BigG
Skipton will have to wait a bit because Gorres is not losing his title anytime soon.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 22 2007, 02:39 PM) [snapback]366581[/snapback]
Skipton will have to wait a bit because Gorres is not losing his title anytime soon.

Next week Gorres gets Knocked out.
BigG
Skipton will have a hard time knocking out someone with ridiculous agility/chin/conditioning as Gorres has.

Skipton will get stopped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.