Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fighthype fans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Byrd Man
I just joined....have no clue what I'm doing. First I went to spar against someone and accidentally put my 130lb'er against a heavyweight.....got my face smashed in, properly.

Then I went up against a featherweight guy and won....so I'm 1-1 on sparring. lol

Have almost no clue what I'm doing though. Seems way too complicated for my small brain.
BigG
Weclome!

Dont spar...that shit is messed up laugh.gif

Use the practise fights thing.

BTW, whats the name of your gym?
Byrd Man
The Japanese Uppercuts

My fighter is named Tsuchi-gumo

BigG
Title Fights for Super Judah Promotions:

World Flyweight Title:
Z Gorres (22-1-1) (Champion) vs. CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (18-6-1): Gorres makes his 6th defense vs. a HOFer.

Non Title Fights

Heavyweight Big Fight:
Larry Holmes (14-1-0) vs. Riddick Bowe (17-7-0): Holmes fights Bowe who just shut out Tyson.

Vargas vs. Lynn:
Fernando Vargas (13-8-3) vs. Gina Lynn (14-7-0): Veteran former 2x division Champion Fernando Vargas takes on tough contender.

Guzman vs. Molotv:
Joan Guzman (17-1-2) vs. Pavel "The Spy" Molotv (12-6-1): Guzman looks to despose of the Spy.

JUDAH!!!:
Zab Judah (16-10-0) vs. Jermain Jones (9-5-0): Judah looking for a spectacular knockout.

Montiel Stays Busiy
Fernando Montiel (22-3-2) vs. Daniel Diaz (5-0-0): Montie looking for an easy stoppage.
Blayde
TITLE FIGHTS

~ Light Heavyweight Championship of the World ~
Shaun George (7-5-1) vs. Butkiss (20-3-1) ©
 Butkiss is running out of opponents.

~ Super Welterweight Championship of the World ~
Travis Simms (19-1-2) © vs. Super (16-9-1)
 Fight number 4! Simms is 2-1 so far. This is do or die!

~ Welterweight Championship of the World ~
Luis Collazo (19-1-1) © vs. Garcia Brittney Skye (18-2)
 Another BIG fight this Sunday. Skye is back at her best weight class and Collazo has a 16 fight winning streak since losing to Cotto and drawing with Sigmund Kraab.

~ Super Featherweight Championship of the World ~
Yuriorkis Gamboa (17-0) vs. H-Rizzle Barnes (13-5) ©
 Gamboa back at 130. If he becomes champion, Joshua wont need a title shot. So Gamboa will be ready for Simone Sin at 130. Barnes who has already been KOed by Gamboa is a very dangerous opponent though.

~ Bantamweight Championship of the World ~
Ricardo Reyes (9-0-2) vs. Here We Go (22-1-2) ©
 Uh, Reyes is 5’9” biggrin.gif Well see…

~ Strawweight Championship of the World ~
Daniel Reyes (8-1-2) vs. Conway (19-2) ©
 Rematch. But once again it will be too soon for Reyes.

Co-Features

Heavyweight
Rocky Romero (11-5) vs. Max Kellerman (20-5)
 Another big fight for Romero. Hes the underdog though.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights for November 25

World Light Heavyweight Championship
Richard "Dick" Butkiss (20-3-1 12KOs) vs. Shaun George (7-5-1 3KOs)
- Butkiss has hardly trained for this fight, he is currently in Deep Freeze's hometown belittling the Super Middleweight Champion in front of his own people, straight up calling him a pussy. -

World Jr. Middleweight Championship - IV Fight! - TITLE vs. CAREER!
Travis "Tremendous" Simms (19-1-2 6KOs) vs. CyruS "Super" ViruS (16-9-1 11KOs)
- Former 2 Division World Champion Super puts his career on the line to prove he is the best 154 pounder ever. If he loses this one, he is hanging up the gloves! In their first fight, Super KOed Simms in 12. In their second fight, Simms won a MD while getting beat up all over the place. In their third fight, Super had the match won until he decided to close the show in the 12th round and ended up on his ass twice and lost a MD. -

Undisputed World Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (22-1-2 16KOs) vs. Ricardo Reyes (9-0-2 1KO)
- 2 Division World Champion HWG defends his Undisputed Championship for the first time in his second reign against another TWIG ASSHOLE who is also undefeated. No rest for HWG and his march towards the hall of fame. -

World Jr. Bantamweight Championship
Z Gorres (22-1-1 8KOs) vs. CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (18-6-1 5KOs)
- Former 2 Division World Champion, the grizzled veteran No Fear takes on the young Virtually Undefeated 3 Division World Champion Gorres who is in his prime. How much left in the tank does No Fear have? -

Fights Of Interest :

Middleweight Brawl!

Manuel "Diez Punos" Cortez (16-6-0 16KOs) vs. CyruS "Yeah Im Mad" ViruS (9-3-0 9KOs)
- Yeah Im Mad takes on former Middleweight World Champion Cortez. Just look at the 100% KO ratios, somebody is going to sleep! -

Jr. Middleweight #1 Contenders Match
"Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr. (22-3-1 11KOs) vs. CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS (13-1-0 8KOs)
- Lights Out steps into the ring with former 2 time Welterweight Champion and former #1 P4P Fighter Wheeler in what is a true skillful showdown. -

Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fights for November 25

World heavyweight championship
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (20/3/0) VS Charley Elliot (5/1/0)
- Dipsy makes his first defence having embarked on a totally new training regime in which he hopes to add more steel to his already impressive skills. He needs to put on a show in order to win over the fans.

World super middleweight championship
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (25/1/0) VS Bugsy "Long" Gawn (12/11/3)
- Deep Freeze has spent all week giving interviews about a potential rematch with Butkiss. He knows he has cleaned out at 168 but laughs of reports he is ducking Butkiss. "I already beat him easily."

World middleweight championship
Wexley "Power" Gawn (23/1/1) VS Cleveland "The Influence" Snacks (4/2/0)
- Wexley makes what looks to be an easy defence in this one. He is convinced there are still some tough challengers waiting in the wings but admits this could be a mismatch.

World flyweight championship
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (16/3/0) VS Reggie "Redman" Noble (5/14/1)
- The Brit has his final bout before challenging Z Gorres for his 4th world crown. He's admitted to taking this one lightly because he is fully focussed on making history.

World strawwweight championship
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (19/2/0) VS Daniel Reyes (8/1/2)
- Reyes recently took Conway to a split decision and gave him fits all night. This one could be an upset and The Pikey will have to be at his very best to retain his title.

Fights Of Interest :
Lightweight bout

- Pavel "The Spy" Molotov (12/6/1) VS Joan Guzman (17/1/2) - The Spy has never lived up to his potential.
Light welterweight bout
- Maxy KoKaine (17/6/0) VS Floyd Mayweather Jnr (18/6/0) - Surely a title eliminator?
Maxy
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Nov 23 2007, 03:12 AM) [snapback]366628[/snapback]
The Japanese Uppercuts

My fighter is named Tsuchi-gumo

Welcome Byrd Man.

What happened to State of the game? I noticed he'd retired his gym?
Byrd Man
I have no idea who that is, so...*shrugs*

I have to fight someone this Tuesday from Silverback I think....dude's 0-4 (0/3) so....

Does it just automatically do it or do I have to be online to click something or what?
Maxy
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Nov 23 2007, 04:45 PM) [snapback]366694[/snapback]
I have no idea who that is, so...*shrugs*

I have to fight someone this Tuesday from Silverback I think....dude's 0-4 (0/3) so....

Does it just automatically do it or do I have to be online to click something or what?

No all you do is put in your fight plan and it automatically does the fight on the scheduled date.
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Nov 23 2007, 03:37 PM) [snapback]366686[/snapback]

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (20/3/0) VS Charley Elliot (5/1/0)
- Dipsy makes his first defence having embarked on a totally new training regime in which he hopes to add more steel to his already impressive skills. He needs to put on a show in order to win over the fans.

Good luck laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Byrd Man
I now have three fighters (one fighting this tuesday, the others not matched up yet) and that'll be it for me for awhile.

1 Welter, 1 Junior Flyweight and 1 Super Featherweight
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 23 2007, 08:00 PM) [snapback]366706[/snapback]
Good luck laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

TOS is scared to get Lipstick on his collar!
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Nov 24 2007, 07:04 AM) [snapback]366818[/snapback]
TOS is scared to get Lipstick on his collar!

laugh.gif

I can't see myself nicknaming a fighter with that laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 24 2007, 10:01 AM) [snapback]366823[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I can't see myself nicknaming a fighter with that laugh.gif

Nobody wants to lose to someone with such a faggy nickname.
Byrd Man
QUOTE(Maxy @ Nov 24 2007, 07:45 AM) [snapback]366827[/snapback]
Nobody wants to lose to someone with such a faggy nickname.

What? You don't remember Louis "Light in the Loafers" Lipinski? Man, dude was a fucking BEAST!
BigG
LOL...

Byrdman, your welterweight has a fight with my new fighter, Darth Maul.

I feel bad for your Welterweight.
Byrd Man
your dude has zero fights, just like me....we'll see what happens.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS for November 25

World Light Heavyweight Championship
Richard "Dick" Butkiss W KO 7 Shaun George - Butkiss retains and preps for the Undisputed Light Heavyweight Super Fight with Deep Freeze next week.

World Jr. Middleweight Championship - IV Fight! - TITLE vs. CAREER!
CyruS "Super" ViruS L UD 12 Travis "Tremendous" Simms - Super drops a close UD loss to Simms. Super bet his career and has lost. Super is now retired.

CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS W KO 11 Ricardo Reyes - HWG dispatches an undefeated twig.

World Jr. Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS L UD 12 Z Gorres - Gorres was simply much younger for the old vet.

Fights Of Interest :

Middleweight Brawl!
CyruS "Yeah Im Mad" ViruS L KO 1 Manuel "Diez Punos" Cortez - KO ratios galore!

Jr. Middleweight #1 Contenders Match
CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS L KO 12 "Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr. - Lights Out inexperience has him trying to please the crowd to much in this fight and it costs him for opening up. Lights out believes in a rematch it will vastly different. A good learning experience nonetheless.

note : Overweight Paul Malignaggi comes to 140 lbs. after being the star lightweight prospect and got blitz in one round for the loss!
Maxy

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (21/3/0) won KO 8 Charley Elliot (5/2/0)
- Dominant display from the champ as he wears down and then knocks out the inexperienced Elliot. Lipstick hopes to box Holmes next.

World cruiserweight championship
Harold "Harry" Angus (23/1/1) won KO 5 Maitland Sage (6/2/1)
- Angus scores his 9th straight knockout since signing for Krumbsnatcher. He says he will never give up on a bout with TOS but admits it is very unlikely to happen now.

World super middleweight championship
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (26/1/0) won UD Bugsy "Long" Gawn (12/12/3)
- Deep Freeze doesn't get out of 2nd gear as he tunes up for his bout next week with Butkiss. He vacates his titles at SM vowing to return, win, lose or draw in his LH challenge.

Wexley "Power" Gawn (24/1/1) won KO 8 Cleveland "The Influence" Snacks (4/3/0)
- As expected Wexley cruises past Snacks adding a rare KO to his resume. He has denied reports that he is considering moving up to SM, stressing he will always be a middleweight.

Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (17/3/0) won KO 5 Reggie "Redman" Noble (5/15/1)
- Easy win for the Brit who immediately vacates his title in order to challenge for his 4th title in 4 divisions against the formidable Z Gorres next week.

Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (20/2/0) won UD Daniel Reyes (8/2/2)
- Reyes once again provides The Pikey with a tough fight. The slick Reyes will one day be champ. His style gives Pikey nightmares and Kieran is glad to get this one out of the way.

Fights Of Interest :

Lightweight bout

- Pavel "The Spy" Molotov (12/7/1) lost KO 7 Joan Guzman (18/1/2) - Predictable loss.
Light welterweight bout
- Maxy KoKaine (17/7/0) lost SD Floyd Mayweather Jnr (19/6/0) - Mayweather deserved the nod in this one.

Other fights
- Lanky Maxy Gawn returned to the ring with a unanimous decision over James Bonecrusher Smith.
- Max Kellerman looked awesome in making his debut for Krumbsnatcher as he dominated and then knocked out Ricky "Havana Pitbull" Reyes in the 11th round.

Blayde
QUOTE(Maxy @ Nov 25 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]366933[/snapback]
Wexley "Power" Gawn (24/1/1) won KO 8 Cleveland "The Influence" Snacks (4/3/0)
- As expected Wexley cruises past Snacks adding a rare KO to his resume. He has denied reports that he is considering moving up to SM, stressing he will always be a middleweight.

Thats the right decision. Berk has improved his record to 16-1 and seems to be a very dangerous opponent for Wexley.

~ Super Welterweight Championship of the World ~
Travis Simms (20-1-2) beats Super clearly by UD and finally proves he is one of the best p4p.

~ Welterweight Championship of the World ~
Luis Collazo (20-1-1) gets his 17th win in a row with a SD over Skye. This was should have been a UD, Collazo beat Skye absolutely impressively not having the problems Simms had against Skye. Now Collazo without a doubt has to be recognized in the p4p rankings.

Under short notice:
Alexeev gets another KO victory and is 15-2 now. He states he is still not ready for Harold though.
On Saturday heavyweight Mark Hunt turned out not to be the great prospect he seemed to be before. He got dominated by Shabazz and is 8-1 now.
Gamboa vs. Barnes is on Tuesday.
The Reyes brothers lost against HWG and Conway but they were competitive and showed their hearts.
ghost13
Simone Sin TKO 10 Doner Rakhmatullaev- Sin with another easy defense. Moves to 130 for Gamboa
Gauge Gives KO 1 Paul Malignaggi- Gauge destroys so-called prospect Malignaggi
Briana Banks KO 9 Jaidon Codrington- Banks moving towards title shot
Brittney Skye L 12 Luis Collazo- Skye robbed. Demands rematch
Gina Lynn W 12 "Ferocious" Fernando Vargas- Good win for Lynn

Gym Ghost 5-1 in nights biggest fights

Blayde
QUOTE(ghost13 @ Nov 26 2007, 02:11 AM) [snapback]367030[/snapback]
Brittney Skye L 12 Luis Collazo- Skye robbed. Demands rematch

Fucking ridiculous laugh.gif

No one else who saw that fight? Collazo was just too good for Skye. No need for a rematch.
BigG
Title Fights for Super Judah Promotions/Da Dark Side

World Super-Flyweight Title:
Z Gorres (23-1-1) (Champion) vs. Frankie Skipton (17-3-0): Gorres makes his 7th defense vs. Frankie Skipton. Great fight here. Gorres is expecting a war.

Non-Title Fights:

Holmes vs. Kellerman:
Larry Holmes (15-1-0) vs. Max Kellerman (21-5-0):Former Heavyweight Champion, Holmes fights his old sparring partner, former 3x champion, Max Kellerman. Holmes looking to retire Kellerman.

Big fight at Cruiserweight:
Chad Dawson (9-1-0) vs. Oh Word (8-2-0): Dawson takes on big puncher from the Bumgeon.

Norris vs. Cotto III:
Terry Norris (7-2-2) vs. Miguel Cotto's Cousin (10-11-0): Norris takes on Cotto for the 3rd time. Cotto upset Norris, who was a hot prospect in their first fight. Norris gave Cotto a vicious beating and won by KO in the late rounds in a total war in the 2nd fight..Norris was behind on the cards. Now the 3rd fight to settle it.

Running Man vs. Joppy:
CyruS "Running Man" ViruS (13-9-3) vs. William Joppy (10-1-0): Running Man takes on contender Joppy. Running Man is looking for an easy win.

JUDAH!!!:
Zab Judah (17-10-0) vs. Lucious Bell (5-4-0): Bell just shutout a HOFer in Maussa. Judah expecting an easy win.

Montiel stays busiy
Fernando Montiel (23-3-2) vs. Ricardo Reyes (9-1-2): Montie looking for an easy KO.
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fights for December 2nd

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (21/3/0) VS Sky Taylor (11/6/0)
- Lipstick is favoured to retain his title here but Taylor has won his last 4 by 1st round KO and definitely appears to have a punchers chance. This will be the unpopular Lipstick's second defence.

Harold "Harry" Angus (23/1/1) VS Cliff Couser (7/8/0)
- This looks like a straight forward defence for Angus, who had hoped to face Alexeev instead. Harry has given up hope of fighting TOS and has also ruled out a move to heavyweight.

World light heavyweight championship
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (26/1/0) VS Richard "Dick" Butkiss (21/3/1)
- The best super middleweight in the league's history faces a man he has already beat but in a division he hasn't boxed in since his 3rd fight. Win, lose or draw, there will be no rematch.

Wexley "Power" Gawn (24/1/1) VS Andre Ward (11/9/0)
- Dominant middleweight king Wexley hopes to win this one by knockout. He is aware that there is a very dangerous challenger just around the corner (Berk) and wants to get this one out of the way quickly.

World super flyweight championship
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (17/3/0) VS Z Gorres (23/1/1)
- Can Skipton make history and win his 4th title at 4 weights? Gorres holds an easy win over him already back in their strawweight days but both have improved. Skipton is the underdog here without a doubt.

Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (15/6/0) VS Luis "El Gallo" Singo (9/0/1)
- Vacant title fight. The Kiss has only one hope in this bout...catch up with El Gallo and knock him out. There is no way he can win this one on points and El Gallo will know that also. Pick em.

Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (20/2/0) VS "Awesome" Awesome (14/5/1)
- Tough defence for The Pikey who actually chose Awesome as his opponent. The challenger is a puncher and Kieran has looked vulnerable of late so an upset could be on the cards.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight bout
Max Kellerman (21/5/0) VS Larry Holmes (15/1/0)
- Kellerman boxes his old stable mate having called him out all week. Holmes claims to have beaten Kellerman up everyday in sparring but Max is convinced he can knock Holmes out.

BigG
Skipton is in for a tough fight vs. Gorres for sure.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 29 2007, 03:42 PM) [snapback]367559[/snapback]
Skipton is in for a tough fight vs. Gorres for sure.

Yep, but he'll give it his all.
Blayde
Cruiserweight Alexeev (15-2) and Middleweight Berk (16-1) are still without any fights scheduled. Would be nice if they could get tune ups because then at least Berk would definitely be ready to get into the ring with champion Wexley afterwards.

And at 175 Allan Green (8-0) is dealing with weight problems and would like to face an easy opponent, too.
Maxy
Alexeev could always fight Ice Cream.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For December 2nd

World Light Heavyweight Championship & Lineal Light Heavyweight Championship UNIFICATION SUPER FIGHT REMATCH!!!
Richard "Dick" Butkiss (21-3-1 13KOs) vs. Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (26-1-0 3KOs)
- Butkiss puts his title on the line against the Lineal 175 lbs. Champion and reigning 2 Time Super Middleweight Champion and Top P4P Fighter Deep Freeze. In their first fight while managed under Don, Butkiss lost a UD at 168 lbs. How will things look different this time around? -

CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (23-1-2 17KOs) vs. Cruz Carbajal (3-1-0 1KO)
- HWG defends his title against someone thats probably getting knocked out. -

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Welterweight Rematch!
Paul Malignaggi (12-2-0 5KOs) vs. Josiah Judah (1-5-0 0KOs)
- Paulie finally gets his chance to reverse his debut loss. Paulie wants Gauge Gives next to avenge his only other defeat. -
Blayde
QUOTE(Maxy @ Nov 30 2007, 04:00 PM) [snapback]367773[/snapback]
Alexeev could always fight Ice Cream.

How about this:

Alexeev fights one more tune up, then he will be 16-2.
After that he will fight Ice Cream and if he wins, he will be 17-2. Then he would be ready for Harold.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Nov 30 2007, 01:20 PM) [snapback]367802[/snapback]
How about this:

Alexeev fights one more tune up, then he will be 16-2.
After that he will fight Ice Cream and if he wins, he will be 17-2. Then he would be ready for Harold.

Ok, you've got a deal.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS for December 2nd

World Light Heavyweight Championship & Lineal Light Heavyweight Championship UNIFICATION SUPER FIGHT REMATCH!!!
Richard "Dick" Butkiss W KO 9 Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn - We have an UNDISPUTED Light Heavyweight Champion and a new #1 P4P!

CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS W KO 8 Cruz Carbajal - Succesful defense.

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Welterweight Rematch!
Paul Malignaggi W KO 1 Josiah Judah - Paulie gets revenge and sends Josiah into retirement! Guage Gives is next on the hitlist of Paulie!
BigG
Results:

World Super-Flyweight Title:
Z Gorres WU12 Frankie Skipton: Gorres gets a scare late but wins clearly. 7th defense for Gorres.

Non Title:

Larry Holmes UD 12 Max Kellerman: Holmes takes him to school...Wide UD.

Dawson KO 3 Oh Word: Dawson is the truth.

Norris KO 9 Cotto's Cousin: Norris dominates this time.

Zab Judah KO 8 Lucious Bell: Judah gives Bell a ridiculous beatdown knocking him down a bunch of times.
CyruS
HWG-Gorres For The Undisputed Bantamweight World Championship? Is it time for Gorres to truly step up G?
BigG
Gorres is better then Montiell....HWG would have absolute hell with him. But Gorres would like to defend his belt a few more times at his weight.
CyruS
Maybe Gorres will give HWG hell, but chances are Gorres might get laid out! HWG is in a different league of fighter, a different breed. HWG holds the key to Gorres's greatness.
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fights for December 2nd

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (22/3/0) won KO 5 Sky Taylor (11/7/0)
- Lipstick wins his 2nd defence by Knockout but was down for a count of 9 in the opening round. Despite being seen as an unpopular champion the fans went home happy after this fight.

Harold "Harry" Angus (24/1/1) won KO 3 Cliff Couser (7/9/0)
- Harold scores his 10th straight knockout since signing for Krumbsnatcher. This time he uses a measured approach to pick apart and ultimately destroy the over-matched Couser.

World light heavyweight championship
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (26/2/0) lost KO 9 Richard "Dick" Butkiss (22/3/1)
- Krumbsnatcher never wanted this fight but Deep Freeze insisted. He put up a great display, outboxing Butkiss and even hurting him at one point...but the uppercut in the 9th nearly decapitated him!

Wexley "Power" Gawn (25/1/1) won UD Andre Ward (11/10/0)
- Easy win for Gawn who had Ward hurt several times before taking his foot off the gas and preserving himself for bigger fights. Nearly finished Ward off in the 12th however, scoring two 9 count knockdowns.

World super flyweight championship
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (17/4/0) lost UD Z Gorres (24/1/1)
- Skipton fails to win his 4th weight division world title but had Gorres down in the last round and comes out of the fight convinced he can win if they meet again. Gorres footwork and skills earned him a deserved decision.

Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (15/7/0) lost MD Luis "El Gallo" Singo (10/0/1)
- A points deduction in the final round cost The Kiss a draw here in a fight that he perhaps should have won if he'd boxed more aggressively from the start. A rematch will surely happen in the future.

Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (21/2/0) won UD "Awesome" Awesome (14/6/1)
- The Pikey retains his crown against the dangerous Awesome. With both fighters possessing serious power it was somewhat surprising that neither man was hurt in the entire fight.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight bout
Max Kellerman (21/6/0) lost UD Larry Holmes (16/1/0)
- Kellerman bad mouthed Holmes in the build up but was taken to school and inexplicably gave up trying to win after 8 rounds. Holmes was much better but Kellerman is not popular at his new home after this display.

Super middleweight bout
Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (13/1/0) won KO 5 Danny Green (5/13/0)
- Probably my best prospect, The Hoodlum became the first man to knock out Danny Green with a display of sheer brutality. He is still very raw but with the right match-making, and no rushing, he could be a serious contender.
Blayde
Props to Holmes. Now we should believe him he always dominated Kellerman in sparring. It seems like hes the type of fighter Kellerman just cant beat.

Also props to Gorres and Butkiss although both fights could have turned out differently. Butkiss is also my number 1 p4p now. Since fighting for the 36 Chambers he didnt have any problems with anyone and Gamboa has beaten Sin and Montiel but still needs one more great victory. Gamboa is my number 2 though and the last great undefeated champion.
BigG
Holmes is hard to outbox at Heavyweight becasue of his speed....I think the way to beat Holmes is wear his ass down like TOS did...
Maxy
So is Holmes next-up for Lipstick?
The CEO
I wanna know why some of you stud managers haven't thrown me a world beater yet...share the wealth...ain't I cool enough?

laugh.gif

Let's see what I can do with a guy with some points.
BigG
Holmes-Dipsy will happen soon..

And a few fighters might be free agents soon from SJ promotions.
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 2 2007, 01:41 PM) [snapback]368126[/snapback]
I wanna know why some of you stud managers haven't thrown me a world beater yet...share the wealth...ain't I cool enough?

laugh.gif

Let's see what I can do with a guy with some points.

Change your settings so that you allow fighters to be transferred into your gym and you can have Max Kellerman. He hasn't worked out for me but has almost top stats.
BigG
Hey man...if your gonna give Kellerman away...give him back to me..I happen to like him...Sorry he was a letdown. laugh.gif

But he has good stats.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 2 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]368130[/snapback]
Hey man...if your gonna give Kellerman away...give him back to me..I happen to like him...Sorry he was a letdown. laugh.gif

But he has good stats.

He's yours.

I think he's a good fighter too but I was pissed off at how he made a successful fight plan look like shit.

Shame because he does have good stats.
The CEO
Did y'all not understand my post...

Give ME Kellerman.
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 2 2007, 02:25 PM) [snapback]368135[/snapback]
Did y'all not understand my post...

Give ME Kellerman.

Too late.

I sent him to you but you wasn't accepting transferred fighters. Then biggeorge asked for him back...that was his right so I had to do what I had to do.
BigG
I might give C.E.O a top fighter....Kellerman might be one of them.

The CEO
What the fuck?

I demand that Maxy, Big G, and CyruS hand me some fighters with high points.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.