Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fighthype fans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 2 2007, 02:33 PM) [snapback]368137[/snapback]
I might give C.E.O a top fighter....Kellerman might be one of them.

Cool cool...my gym is open for transfers...feel free to give me more than one...if they don't have better points than Bobby Boome, I'll send 'em right back...laugh.gif

CyruS
How bout I give you, the former 2 Time Jr. Featherweight World Champion & Former Featherweight World Champion, CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS
The CEO
Alla y'all are here...my gym is waiting...I'm starting to think you don't care about your boy....

sad.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 2 2007, 02:57 PM) [snapback]368146[/snapback]
Alla y'all are here...my gym is waiting...I'm starting to think you don't care about your boy....

sad.gif

I've literally only got a handful of top fighters with a couple of prospects and a couple more fighters who might succeed...

The majority of my gym are make-weights.
CyruS
Find Slanger Jr. profile, I am about to drop him, tell me when your ready to pick him up.
The CEO
I don't know much about Slanger Junior...but I'll take a look at 'im...lol

My men have had to win their fights on heart alone...most of the time, they were outmatched in the big fights...statswise.
CyruS
Slanger Jr. has been dropped, go pick him up.
The CEO
Got him...kind of lacking in the strength department, ain't he...LOL!
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 2 2007, 03:01 PM) [snapback]368150[/snapback]
I don't know much about Slanger Junior...but I'll take a look at 'im...lol

My men have had to win their fights on heart alone...most of the time, they were outmatched in the big fights...statswise.

You maybe need to make a few twigs...

Twigs are at their best when they box on the outside but they need to be able to mix it up also...which takes a bit of time to sort the stats and a bit of luck to get the right fights.

At the end of the day though, it's all about the fight plan.
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 2 2007, 03:08 PM) [snapback]368153[/snapback]
Got him...kind of lacking in the strength department, ain't he...LOL!

I have to agree, what a lack of laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 2 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]368154[/snapback]
You maybe need to make a few twigs...

You are the master at that aren't you Maxy. laugh.gif

ZZZzzZZzzzZZzzZzz
BigG
Little Montiel is the twig killer. Look at what he's done to twigs.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 2 2007, 03:12 PM) [snapback]368156[/snapback]
You are the master at that aren't you Maxy. laugh.gif

ZZZzzZZzzzZZzzZzz

Hey man, your criticism stings me. cray.gif

That's why I've been trying to make some punchers...
CyruS
laugh.gif
Blayde
Prospect watch - Featherweight:

Juan Carlos Cordoba (1-0-0 1KO) (Blayde Contenders) vs. Azumah Nelson (1-0-0 0KOs) (Built 4 TOS)

Two future world champions, people. And Cordoba is gonna do it.
BigG
Darth Maul is damn near unstoppable. 2-0-0 (2 KO's)
CyruS
Taylor-Cotto for the Jr. Welterweight Championship, make it happen!
BigG
Judah-Taylor....then Judah-Cotto!
CyruS
I just checked out the standings for 140 lbs. and Jr. Welterweight has to be the most stacked division in the league.

BigG
Let Judah beat up Taylor again to win his 2nd title...then he will give Cotto a fight.
CyruS
Cotto accepts Super Judah Promotions step aside money.
BigG
Juuuuuuuuuuudah...

time for Zab to be champion.
BigG
Title Fights

World Heavyweight Title:
Michael Grant (12-8-2) vs. Dipsy Gawn (22-3-0) (Champion): Should be an easy win for Dipsy...

World Super-Lightweight Title:
Zab Judah (18-10-0) vs. Mike Taylor (17-2-0) (Champion): Judah finally gets another title shot vs. the man that beat Roland Navarette twice....Mike Taylor. Judah and Taylor have fought 3 times. Taylor dominating Judah in fight 1 by KO, Judah destroying Taylor in the rmeatch by wide UD, then Judah brutalizing Taylor in fight 3. Judah looks to reign again.

World Super-Flyweight Title:
Z Gorres (24-1-1) (Champion) vs. Johnnie Robinson (8-0-0): Gorres defends belt vs. very deserving contender. Gorres 8th defense.

Non Title Fights:

Larry Holmes (16-1-0) vs. James Roper (19-8-0): Holmes looking to fight and destory Lipstick Gawn in the future.

Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones (16-12-1) vs. Berk (17-1-0): Jones looking to destroy the number one contender.

Jabdiel Judah (17-7-1) vs. Jenaveve Jolie (11-6-2): Jabdiel looking for a shot at Patrick.

Fernando Montiel (24-3-2) vs. "Lean" Leon Greene (8-5-1): The twig killer looking to destory Greene.
Blayde
Skye KOs Collazo in the rematch to become Welterweight Champion again.

Although you cant deny that Collazo beat Skye with ease in the first fight, you have to admit Skye adjusted really well and won the rematch deservingly. But Collazo fought a very stupid fight and now the rubber match has to take place. And Collazo will get his title back.
ghost13
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 5 2007, 07:21 AM) [snapback]368535[/snapback]
Skye KOs Collazo in the rematch to become Welterweight Champion again.

Although you cant deny that Collazo beat Skye with ease in the first fight, you have to admit Skye adjusted really well and won the rematch deservingly. But Collazo fought a very stupid fight and now the rubber match has to take place. And Collazo will get his title back.

Skye has no problem with a rubber match and looks forward to it. Collazo will be knocked out again
ghost13
Tera Patrick wants the winner of Taylor-Judah
Blayde
Yeah, I think Patrick deserves the shot first. After that we got a great new challenger in Cotto but Patrick should be first. Who da hell is owning Taylor by the way? dntknw.gif

Fights coming up on Sunday:

- Cruiserweight Title Eliminator -
The Rematch: Aleksander Alexeev (16-2 11KOs) vs. Ice Cream (19-6)
-> In their first fight Alexeev just wasnt ready for the big one. Still people believe he could have won the fight. He also believes that plus he thinks he wont have any problems beating Harold afterwards. Finally we will find out if Alexeev really is the real deal.

~ Vacant Light Heavyweight Championship of the World ~
Jaidon Codrington (9-1-1) vs. Ghusson (21-3)
-> What da fuck is Codrington getting this shot? He wont stand a chance and there were other fighters who deserved a shot.

~ Vacant Super Middleweight Championship of the World ~
Jean Pascal (17-7) Abu-Husson (20-6-2)
-> Many people may forget that Pascal already has a win in the bag over Husson. This is an interesting rematch though and the winner will take on Deep Freeze again. Pascal and Mack are training partners and Pascal said he can beat Deep Freeze.

- Middleweight Title Eliminator -
Berk (17-1) vs. Nasir Nasty Jones (16-12-1)
-> If Berk wins it, we will finally have a good challenger for Wexley again.

~ Super Welterweight Championship of the World ~
Travis Simms (21-1-2) © vs. Tariq Wheeler Jr. (23-3-1)
-> The rematch. Simms won the first fight clearly but Wheeler has looked impressive lately.

~ Welterweight Championship of the World ~
Luis Collazo (20-2-1) vs. Brittney Skye (19-3) ©
-> The rubber match. Skye stopped Collazos 17 fight winning streak with an impressive KO victory. Collazo claims hes the better fighter though and has beaten Skye before.

~ Super Featherweight Championship of the World ~
P4P Gamboa (19-0 11KOs 12 Title Victories) © vs. Fernando Torres (6-2)
-> Gamboa with his second defense after beating Sin. Hes announced he wants to move down to 126 for the first time in his career afterwards to become a 3 division champion. He also said that 122 and 135 are no possibility for him right now.

~ Bantamweight Championship of the World ~
Otieno (9-2) vs. Here We Go (24-1-2) ©
-> I guess HWG knows how to beat him now.

~ Flyweight Championship of the World ~
Luis "El Gallo" Singo (10-0-1) © vs. Hope (15-7)
-> First fight was VERY competitive. Now they go at it again.
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fights for December 9th

World heavyweight championship
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (22/3/0) VS Micheal Grant (12/8/2)
- Dipsy makes his 3rd defence vowing that he will get his 3rd straight knockout. Fans are still unsure of him but once again he promises to send them home happy by knocking out Grant.

World cruiserweight championship
Harold "Harry" Angus (24/1/1) VS Oh Word (8/3/0)
- Dangerous fight for Angus who could either play it safe or match fire with fire. Angus knows a loss here would be catastrosphic but promises he'll look to crush the huge punching challenger.

World middleweight championship
Wexley "Power" Gawn (25/1/1) VS Michelle Thorne (11/3/1)
- Wexley needs to get past this one if he is to defend against the highly touted Berk next. Thorne is a good fighter but The Power should retain his belts.

World flyweight championship
Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (15/7/0) VS Luis "El Gallo" Singo (10/0/1)
- Rematch. The Kiss blew his chance last time, getting a pts deduction in the final round. This time he vows to put the hurt on El Gallo and win his 2nd world title.

World strawwweight championship
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (21/2/0) VS Duk Koo Jung (11/6/2)
- Conway makes a routine defence against a man he has already knocked out before. The Pikey promises to deliver another knockout.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight bout
Lanky Maxy Gawn (22/1/0) VS Tomato Jester (0/12/0)
- This is only interesting because of what happened to Tunney a few weeks back. If that sorta result happens here, Krumbsnatcher will fold. Thats a promise.

Cruiserweight bout
Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn (19/6/0) VS Aleksander Alexeev (16/2/0)
- Ice Cream makes a rare appearence with people questioning whether his heart is still in the game. This is a rematch, Ice Cream won the first one a while back but this time Alexeev starts as favourite.

Super middleweight bouts
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (26/2/0) VS Juan Orlando Barboza (1/0/0)
- Deep Freeze makes his comeback after last weeks failed challenge against Butkiss. Depending on what he trains on tonight, this could either be his last fight at super middle, or rule out a return to light heavy once and for all.

Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (13/1/0) VS Mr. Untouchable (3/10/0)
- The gyms top prospect hopes to win impressively before moving down to middleweight in the hope of getting fights with Julius Long and Hardcore Dexter Moore. Long beat Grant by disqualification, his only set back to date.

Light welterweight bout
"Sublime" Buddy Shine (14/4/2) VS Miguel Cotto (19/6/0)
- These two are 1/1 but Cotto is the only man to knock out Shine. Buddy knows one mistake will cost him dear but hopes he has the tools this time to ensure victory, and earn a title shot.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For December 9

Undisputed World Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (24-1-2 18KOs) vs. Nick "Kanyankole" Otieno (9-2-0 0KOs)
- HWG takes on yet another 5'11" super twig. Obviously not a fight HWG should be taking when a super fight with Z Gorres is on the horizon. -

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Welterweight Trilogy Ending Fight

Miguel Cotto (19-6-0 13KOs) vs. "Sublime" Buddy Shine (14-4-2 1KO)
- Cotto steps into the ring with the man that upset him for his first loss of his career. In their first fight, Shine shocked the world with an upset UD over Dominate World Champion Cotto. In their second fight, Cotto got revenge with a knockout in the 10th round. Cotto is the only man to knock Shine out.

Jr. Welterweight REMATCH!
Gauge Gives (12-10-0 7KOs) vs. Paul Malignaggi (13-2-0 6KOs)
- Malignaggi gets a crack against the only man to knock him out. In their first fight an overweight an unprepared Malignaggi got blitz in the first round. Malignaggi is still overweight but hopefully he reverses this loss. -

Fighters waiting in the weeds for the results of all the fights this week

Richard "Dick" Butkiss (22-3-1 14KOs) Undisputed World Light Heavyweight Champion

Jimmy Jack Judah (14-0-0 10KOs) Jr. Welterweight Contender
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights For December 9

World Lightweight Championship
Jesse Jane (21-1-0 15KOs) vs. Joan Guzman (19-1-2 5KOs)
- Guzman in just his 2nd fight fighting for TOS, gets a shot at the Lightweight Championship of the World against Virtually Undefeated, 3 Division World Champion and defending Lightweight World Champion Jesse Jane. A pick em fight for sure. -

Maxy
I expect Jane's power to be too much for Guzman.
Blayde
Im going with Guzman. Hes taller and the Gym Ghost fighters seem to tire too quickly.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS for December 9

CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS L UD 12 Nick "Kanyankole" Otieno - HWG loses his Undisputed title to another super twig of 118 lbs. HWG invokes his rematch clause. HWG loses to the score of 115-113 x3. Another very close fight to a twig. The promoters are fucking up that HWG-Gorres super fight laugh.gif

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Welterweight Trilogy Ending Fight
Miguel Cotto W UD 12 "Sublime" Buddy Shine - Cotto wins in dominating fashion.

Jr. Welterweight REMATCH!
Paul Malignaggi L UD 12 Gauge Gives - Paulie gets straight up robbed by the judges, the billions of 10-10 rounds was entirely unjust. Paulie demands a rematch.
ghost13
Terrible night for the Ghost gym. Jesse Jane never got her fight plan changed and her ass kicked in the process. No way was she suppose to go inside like she did. But nothing can be done now. Credit to Guzman. Skye loses another SD fight. A fight she felt she won. She wants Collazo again. Michelle Thorn comes up short in her title shot. The only bright moment is Crissy Moran becoming Junior-Flyweight in only her 7th pro fight.
ghost13
Jane wishes to invokes her rematch clause
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights RESULTS December 9

Joan Guzman W KO 11 Jesse Jane - Guzman destroys Jane. If Jane wants a rematch, there will be some serious negotiations involved, mostly centered around giving Paulie a 3rd fight with Gives.
BigG
Damn..huge win for Guzman. He is TOS prized possesion right now.
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fight Results for December 9th

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (23/3/0) won UD Micheal Grant (12/9/2)
- Lipstick retains his title but was booed by the fans as he puts on a lacklustre performance. He will probably defend against Holmes next.

Harold "Harry" Angus (25/1/1) won KO 3 Oh Word (8/4/0)
- 11th straight KO win for Angus as he backs up his promise by standing toe to toe with the dangerous Word, outclassing him before knocking him out. Alexeev could be next in what looks a much tougher test.

Wexley "Power" Gawn (26/1/1) won KO 12 Michelle Thorne (11/4/1)
- Wexley retains yet again, dominating Thorne and capping off another excellent performance by scoring the knockout in the last round. Highly touted prospect Berk is likely to be his next challenger.

World flyweight championship
Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (15/7/1) Drew 12 Luis "El Gallo" Singo (10/0/2)
- Reggie once again fails to beat the tricky El Gallo but will rue the fact that he didn't press the action a bit more. A draw was perhaps the correct result but The Kiss knows he should have won the fight.

Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (22/2/0) won KO 2 Duk Koo Jung (11/7/2)
- The Pikey suffers a scare as he is floored heavily before getting up to knock out stablemate Koo Jung in the 2nd round. Kieran once again underlined his intentions to stay at strawweight for the rest of his career.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight bout
Lanky Maxy Gawn (23/1/0) won KO 1 Tomato Jester (0/13/0)
- There was no Ten count Tunney syndrome here as Lanky eased his way to a stoppage victory just 11 seconds into the 1st round. Lanky is still not interested in a title shot claiming he doesn't need a belt.

Cruiserweight bout
Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn (19/7/0) lost KO 8 Aleksander Alexeev (17/2/0)
- Alexeev gains his revenge and looks awesome doing it as he takes Ice Cream apart, wearing him down before knocking him out in the 8th. Aleksander is a very live threat to Harry Angus.

Super middleweight bouts
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (27/2/0) won UD Juan Orlando Barboza (1/1/0)
- Predictable unanimous decision for Deep Freeze who refused to speak to reporters after the fight. Will he challenge Butkiss again or will he stay at super middle. Nobody knows the answer.

Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (14/1/0) won KO 1 Mr. Untouchable (3/11/0)
- The Hoodlum walks through another opponent and has now thrown out challenges to Julius Long Jnr and Hardcore Dexter Moore. He badly wants a rematch with Long who beat him via disqualification a while back.

Light welterweight bout
"Sublime" Buddy Shine (14/5/2) lost UD Miguel Cotto (20/6/0)
- Buddy showed incredible bravery to survive the distance in a fight he was totally dominated in. Cotto was too strong and too good for Shine who will now go back to the drawing board.
Blayde
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 9 2007, 09:35 AM) [snapback]369410[/snapback]
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS L UD 12 Nick "Kanyankole" Otieno - HWG loses his Undisputed title to another super twig of 118 lbs. HWG invokes his rematch clause. HWG loses to the score of 115-113 x3. Another very close fight to a twig. The promoters are fucking up that HWG-Gorres super fight laugh.gif

Actually Otieno doesnt belong in the Bantamweight division anymore and should move down to Super Fly...

But being the fighter he is he will give Here We Go the rematch.
CyruS
HWG appreciates the honorable fighters out of the Blayde Contenders gym.

HWG does not appreciate 5'11" fighters fighting in his division though.
ghost13
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 9 2007, 01:39 AM) [snapback]369414[/snapback]
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights RESULTS December 9

Joan Guzman W KO 11 Jesse Jane - Guzman destroys Jane. If Jane wants a rematch, there will be some serious negotiations involved, mostly centered around giving Paulie a 3rd fight with Gives.

Consider it done
Blayde
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 9 2007, 05:09 PM) [snapback]369505[/snapback]
HWG appreciates the honorable fighters out of the Blayde Contenders gym.
HWG does not appreciate 5'11" fighters fighting in his division though.

Youre right, I have stopped creating these damn twigs. Problem is they are still getting more and more laugh.gif Ive got more body punchers in my gym now though.

And Berk as sad as it sounds is having weight problems right now. He needs one more tune up before he can fight Wexley.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 10 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]369797[/snapback]
And Berk as sad as it sounds is having weight problems right now. He needs one more tune up before he can fight Wexley.

Wexley will wait.

He is looking forward to boxing Berk, whom he has followed for quite some time now. Berk is a genuine threat to Wexley's dominance at middleweight.
BigG
Title Fights:

World Junior-Welterweight Title:
Zab Judah (19-10-0) vs. Miguel Cotto (20-6-0): Superfight. Judah predicts Cotto wont make it to round 12.

Non Title Fights:

Larry Holmes (17-1-0) vs. Evander Holyfield (11-3-0): Holmes tune up before facing Lipstick Gawn.

Chad Dawson (11-1-0) vs. Herbie Hide (9-2-0): Dangerous fight for Chad but he expects a KO win.

Larry Johnson (18-9-3) vs. Otto Blatty (14-3-1): Veteran former champ Johnson takes on top contender.

Roy Jones Jr. (19-5-0) vs. Bugsy Gawn (12-14-3): Jones takes on former Junior-Middleweight champ. Jones expecting an easy stoppage.

Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones (16-13-1) vs. Harry Grant (14-1-0): Jones looks to give Grant his 2nd loss.

Fernando Vargas (15-9-3) vs. Gerald Hudson (13-3-0): Great fight.

Jabdiel Judah (18-7-1) vs. Tera Patrick (22-1-0): Underdog Judah hopes to score a big upset. He's ready.

Z Gorres (25-1-1) vs. Kindred Cole (11-3-4): Gorres tune up before facing the HWG-Oteinko II winner.

CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For December 16

World Jr. Welterweight Championship REMATCH!
Zab "Super" Judah (19-10-0 13KOs) vs. Miguel Cotto (20-6-0 13KOs)
- Cotto gets a crack to become the first fighter in history to be a 3 time Jr. Welterweight World Champion. He takes on newly crowned champion Judah who gave a BK style beatdown to previous champion Mike Taylor the man who upset Navarette. Cotto and Judah meet up for the second time. In their first Cotto knocked Judah out in 4. -

Undisputed World Bantamweight Championship REMATCH!
Nick "Kanyankole" Otieno (10-2-0 0KOs) vs. CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (24-2-2 18KOs)
- HWG invokes his rematch clause to get a crack at his undisputed title against the man that upset him last week, Otieno. Can HWG avenge his loss to another 5'11" super twig? Can HWG and Gorres finally get a superfight? -

Vacant World Jr. Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (20-7-1 7KOs) vs. Thurman "The Mexican Assassin" Hayes (17-7-1 2KOs)
- No Fear gets another chance to capture the Jr. Bantamweight Title and become a 3 division Champ. In his way is the veteran Hayes. How much does No Fear have left in the tank? -

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Welterweight Trilogy Ending Fight!

Gauge Gives (13-10-0 7KOs) vs. Paul Malignaggi (13-3-0 6KOs)
- Malignaggi gets another chance to avenge defeat from the hands of Gives. In their first fight Gives blitz Paulie in one round. In their rematch just last week, Gives beat Malignaggi again in a controversial decision, their 2nd fight scores were 116-115 x2, 116-114. Can Paulie find a way to get the Gives monkey off his back and figure out how to get his overweight ass back to weight that made him the fighter to look out for which is 135 lbs.?-

CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights For December 16

World Lightweight Championship II
Joan Guzman (20-1-2 6KOs) vs. Jesse Jane (21-2-0 15KOs)
- Guzman makes the first defense of his title against the fighter he destroyed to win it from. Guzman expects Jane to come well prepared, can Guzman repeat their first fight in where he dominated Jane in damn near every round and knocked her out? -
Blayde
TITLE FIGHTS for The Blayde Contenders

~ Cruiserweight Championship of the World ~
Aleksander Alexeev (17-2) vs. Harold Harry Angus (25-1-1) ©
 Finally this BIG FIGHT at Cruiserweight is going to happen. A clown called Butkiss almost interfered but now its on and from a competitive point of view this is a better matchup. After suffering back to back losses against Ice Cream and TOS Alexeev bounced back and has a 8 fight KO winning streak right now including an impressive knockout victory over Ice Cream Gawn in their rematch. This is gonna be a war.

~ Super Middleweight Championship of the World ~
Jean Pascal (18-7) © vs. Tyrone "Soup Bone" Sloan (18-8)
 Pascal who has been around from the start of our gym defends his title for the first time. As an absolute rookie he had to face opponents like Wexley and Deep Freeze. And what many people havenít even heard of he almost beat Wexley. After losing against Butkiss Pascal lost his focus a bit but now he has beaten Roy Jones and become champion. After this fight though he will probably fight Deep Freeze again who stylewise is a nightmare for Pascal. But Deep Freeze was the same for Mack when he got knocked out.

~ Welterweight Championship of the World ~
Luis Collazo (21-2-1) © vs. Brittney Skye (19-4)
 Fight number 4. Collazo is 2-1 now. There isnít anyone else at 147 on the same level, so these two may have some great fights for a while.

~ Featherweight Championship of the World ~
Yuriorkis Gamboa (20-0) © vs. Slanger Jr. (15-9-1)
 Gamboa has found his best weight class. Slanger is a solid contender but Gamboa has to beat him and he has to beat him clearly.

~ Super Bantamweight Championship of the World ~
Bandito De Culo Ernesto Bonifacio (15-7-1) vs. Rafael Vasquez (9-4) ©
 Bonifacio looking to become champion again.

~ Bantamweight Championship of the World ~
Kanyankole Otieno (10-2) © vs. Here We Go (24-2-2)
 Rematch. If Kanyankole does it again though, he can not guarantee HWG a third fight. He might move down in weight after any result.

~ Vacant Flyweight Championship of the World ~
Apuro Herrera (9-2) vs. Skipton (18-4)
 When these two fought the last time it was competitive. But the sad thing is Herrera hasnít fought since then while Skipton stayed active and improved having some big fights. Herrera wasnít injured or anything, he just didnít got any fights what is a disgrace.

~ Junior Flyweight Championship of the World ~
Daniel Reyes (9-2-2) vs. Crissy Moran (5-2) ©
 Finally Reyes gets his shot. Conway was too much for him but in this one he should be seen as the favorite.
BigG
Blayde, if Otienko keeps his title, he can have a tune up or 2 before facing Gorres. Deal?
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fights for December 16th

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (23/3/0) VS Ricky "Havana Pitbull" Reyes (7/0/0)
- Dipsy makes his 4th defence against the unbeaten Reyes hoping to thrill the fans and silence the doubters. His record is mightily impressive but he hasn't been accepted as champion yet by the public.

Harold "Harry" Angus (25/1/1) VS Aleksander Alexseev (17/2/0)
- Richard who? This is a much bigger, much harder fight for Angus. His preparation has been poor for this bout but he is confident he can overcome the toughest challenger out there. This could be an upset and a war.

Wexley "Power" Gawn (26/1/1) VS "Hardcore" Dexter Moore (16/13/1)
- Looks like a routine defence for Wexley and the only winner from this bout will be no.1 contender Berk, because although he's limited "Hardcore" is one of those boxers who ages fighters.

World flyweight championship (vacant)
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton VS Juan "Apuro" Herrera (9/2/0)
- Rematch. The Brit beat Apuro via come from behind 12th round KO last time but that was a while ago. Frankie admits he will have to be at his best but promises to get the job done sooner this time around.

Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (22/2/0) VS Pyotr Ivanovich Zayev (4/1/0)
- Conway is angry that he isn't in most peoples top 10 P4P. He plans to take out his anger on young challenger Zayev and warned the fans that this one will be brutal.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight bout
Lanky Maxy Gawn (23/1/0) VS Big Feorge Goreman (0/29/0)
- Its only interesting because its disgraceful. Lanky wants his stablemate Dipsy to lose so that he can fight for the title but if Dipsy keeps winning Lanky will have to beat him up and take back his crown.

Cruiserweight bout
Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn (19/7/0) VS Odlanier Solis Fonte (12/2/1)
- Alexeev punished Ice Cream last time out...this time he faces his stablemate, Fonte who is another solid contender. Will Fonte be able to do what Alexeev did and stop the former champion?

Super middleweight bouts
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (27/2/0) VS Mo' Peterson (5/11/0)
- Should be a routine warm-up for Deep Freeze who wants a shot at the title next week. Its unlikely there will be an upset here and Deep Freeze should cruise to a clear decision.

Middleweight bout
Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (14/1/0) VS Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones (16/13/1)
- The Hoodlum only moved to middle to fight Julius Long Jnr. This fight was made without his consent and he is weight drained against a man who can definitely punch. Harold will have to be wary of Nasty Nas, no doubt.

Lightweight bout
Smooth Eddie Chaplin (12/1/1) VS Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson (16/9/0)
- Tough tough fight for Smooth Eddie but one he feels he can win. McPheerson is probably the best opponent he's boxed to date, certainly the most dangerous so this could be a war.

Bantamweight bout
Kindred "Spirit" Cole (11/3/4) VS Z Gorres (25/1/1)
- Shocked the world by becoming the first man to draw with Here We Go and tonight he aims to shock the world again by further scuppering the so called superfight between Gorres and Here We Go.
Blayde
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 15 2007, 06:19 PM) [snapback]370698[/snapback]
Blayde, if Otienko keeps his title, he can have a tune up or 2 before facing Gorres. Deal?

Hm, Gorres also is a Bantamweight. But obviously thats where so many is, so Otieno would accept.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.