Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fighthype fans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
The CEO
I just wanted to say thanks for the title shots. We'll be making the most of them...

smile.gif
ghost13
Gauge Gives KO 3 Paul Malignaggi- Gives destroys Malignaggi again. No more fights between them
Simone Sin W 12 Junior Do Prado- Sin with a good stay busy win. Looking for another title shot
Tera Patrick W 12 Jabdiel Judah- Patrick goes through the motions in unmotivated win. Demands title shot
Jesse Jane W 12 Joan Guzman- Jane makes adjustment to regain her title. Awaits rubber match
Brittney Skye D 12 Luis Collazo- Skye feels she won. Demands 5th fight! Who else is there for Collazo?
Crissy Moran W 12 Daniel Reyes- Moran makes 1st title defense with clear cut win
Shy Love KO by 12 "Prince" Malik Abu-husson- Set back for Love

Gym Ghost goes 5-1-1 in nights biggest fights
BigG
Zab Judah LKO 12 Miguel Cotto: Judah dominated early but faded. It was a great fight.

Larry Holmes TKO 10 Evander Holyfield: Holmes destoryed Holyfield and will probably fight Lipstick Gawn next.

Jabdiel Judah LSD 12 Tera Patrick: Patrick barely won a controversial fight but escaped with a beating.

Z Gorres UD 12 Kindred Cole: Gorres takes care of business...looking to fight Otienko.

Roy Jones Jr. KO 8 Bugsy Gawn: Jones destroys Gawn with ease.

Blayde
QUOTE(ghost13 @ Dec 16 2007, 10:08 AM) [snapback]370776[/snapback]
Brittney Skye D 12 Luis Collazo- Skye feels she won. Demands 5th fight! Who else is there for Collazo?

Definitely! Collazo wants the 5th fight, too.
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Results for December 16th

World heavyweight championship
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (24/3/0) won UD Ricky "Havana Pitbull" Reyes (7/1/0)
- Dipsy cruised to a one sided trouble free victory over the previously unbeaten challenger and immediately took the mic to call out Larry Holmes. "Holmes is a bitch and I will beat him with ease. I am a legend!"

World cruiserweight championship
Harold "Harry" Angus (26/1/1) won UD Aleksander Alexseev (17/3/0)
- Tough, tough fight for Angus who won by a point on all 3 scorecards. Alexeev was hurt in the first and the last which proved decisive in giving Harry a highly credible victory. "Richard who?" chanted the crowd.

World middleweight championship
Wexley "Power" Gawn (27/1/1) won KO 8 "Hardcore" Dexter Moore (16/14/1)
- Wexley showcases all his skills en route to an 8th round knockout over Moore. Berk is surely next up in what promises to be an extremely tough defence for the dominant champion.

World flyweight championship (vacant)
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (19/4/0) won MD Juan "Apuro" Herrera (9/3/0)
- Apuro almost managed to dance his way to victory as a below par Skipton struggled to pin down the elusive challenger. Now Skipton plans to go for his 4th world title against No Fear next week.

World strawwweight championship
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (23/2/0) won KO 5 Pyotr Ivanovich Zayev (4/2/0)
- Trouble free defence for The Pikey. Looking at the rankings there are a few challengers out there who are capable of taking the crown but Kieran remains the best strawweight in the world.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight bout
Lanky Maxy Gawn (24/1/0) won KO 2 Big Feorge Goreman (0/30/0)
- Lanky apologizes to the fans after this dreadful mismatch. He will wait to see who wins the Holmes-Lipstick bout before deciding whether he will challenge for the title or not.

Cruiserweight bout
Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn (20/7/0) won UD Odlanier Solis Fonte (12/3/1)
- Fonte gave Ice Cream a world of pain and left him looking like a road crash victim, but somehow the former champ was able to edge his way to a unanimous decision victory.

Super middleweight bouts
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (28/2/0) won UD Mo' Peterson (5/12/0)
- Typical Deep Freeze boxing exhibition as he plays with the cumbersome Peterson winning an easy decision to set up a bout with Pascal for the title next week.

Middleweight bout
Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (15/1/0) won KO 1 Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones (16/14/1)
- Despite his patchy record Nas is no bum so this has sent out a warning to all middleweights. Harold plans to stay here but needs a tune up bout in order to make the weight comfortably.

Lightweight bout
Smooth Eddie Chaplin (13/1/1) won KO 12 Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson (16/10/0)
- Biggest win of Chaplins career as he out boxes The Finisher before closing the show when the desperate former champ tried to knock him out an ended up getting starched.
Bantamweight bout
Kindred "Spirit" Cole (11/4/4) lost UD Z Gorres (26/1/1)
- Cole gave it his best shot but was no match for HOF certainty Gorres. With the right match-ups Cole has the potential to one day be a world champion.

A very good day for the Krumbsnatcher gym.
Blayde
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 16 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]370783[/snapback]
Harold "Harry" Angus (26/1/1) won UD Aleksander Alexseev (17/3/0)
Tough, tough fight for Angus who won by a point on all 3 scorecards. Alexeev was hurt in the first and the last which proved decisive in giving Harry a highly credible victory. "Richard who?" chanted the crowd.

Looks like you have found the weakness in my fight plans. Ive got to fix something there, but Im not sure how to do that right now. It was a great fight, but Harold simply ended up knowing what he had to do better than Alexeev did. Its up to Harold if he wants an immediate rematch or not. It was a close, but clear victory for him.

Next week its Pascal vs. Deep Freeze at 168 and Wexley vs. Berk at 160. Damn Krumbsnatcher fighters aggressive.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 16 2007, 06:48 AM) [snapback]370786[/snapback]
Looks like you have found the weakness in my fight plans. Ive got to fix something there, but Im not sure how to do that right now. It was a great fight, but Harold simply ended up knowing what he had to do better than Alexeev did. Its up to Harold if he wants an immediate rematch or not. It was a close, but clear victory for him.

Next week its Pascal vs. Deep Freeze at 168 and Wexley vs. Berk at 160. Damn Krumbsnatcher fighters aggressive.gif

I took a huge risk and used a brand new fight plan because I wasn't sure if Harold could beat Alexeev with his usual plan. Luckily it worked. To be honest I want to see if Butkiss is willing to step up because it would be bloody great to knock him out but if not its up to you if you want an immediate rematch.

Deep Freeze's recent defeat must give Pascal hope and Wexley vs Berk is basically a pick 'em. In fact, if Wexley beats Berk he's retiring because he will have cleaned out the division.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS For December 16

World Jr. Welterweight Championship REMATCH!
Miguel Cotto W KO 12 Zab "Super" Judah - Judah put up a hell of a fight but faded down the stretch as planned. Cotto becomes the first ever 3 time Jr. Welterweight World Champion.

Undisputed World Bantamweight Championship REMATCH!
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS L MD 12 Nick "Kanyankole" Otieno - HWG loses a controversial majority decision to Otieno. During the fight Otieno was booed and after the fight he was booed right out the building. HWG wants a 3rd match up but realizes he must step aside for Otieno-Gorres fight.

Vacant World Jr. Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS W UD 12 Thurman "The Mexican Assassin" Hayes - No Fear has something left in the tank after all and becomes a 3 division champ!

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Welterweight Trilogy Ending Fight!
Paul Malignaggi L KO 3 Gauge Gives - Malignaggi comes in with the wrong fightplan and pays the price. He cannot get Gives off his back and Paulie must figure out a way to get his overweight ass back to his dominate weight which is 135 lbs. Its obviously Paulie does not belong at 140.
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fight RESULTS For December 16

World Lightweight Championship II
Joan Guzman L UD 12 Jesse Jane - Guzman drops the lightweight title back to Jane with a very close UD loss. Jane adjusted and Guzman did not. Guzman invokes his rematch clause. This will be a trilogy.
The CEO
I am very disappointed. We lost all 4 of our title bouts....3 by KO. I was expecting to win 1, maybe 2 of 'em.

"Tick Tick" Boome just can't beat "The Genesis"...Boome pounds on him 'til he's gassed, but The Genesis just keeps going...he's gassed in the 7th round everytime...it's fucked up.

Gamboa must be something special to take out Lil' Slanger in the 1st round like that...

"Power" vs. "Hardcore" = Mismatch.

I was certain "Soup Bone" would take Jean Pascal out....but once again, Bone underestimated his opponent and his stamina failed him.

That late (allout) bullshit really backfired on us this week...just when I think my boys are making moves, they get their asses handed to them.

sad.gif

Oh well...back to the fucking lab.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For December 23

World Jr. Welterweight Championship - TRILOGY ENDING FIGHT!
Miguel Cotto (21-6-0 14KOs) vs. Tera Patrick (23-1-0 13KOs)
- Cotto puts his title on the line against a fighter he has never beaten, Former 2 Division World Champion Tera Patrick. In their first fight, a weight drained Cotto took on Patrick for the Lightweight Title and got knocked out in 12. In their rematch at 140 lbs. Cotto was winning the fight going into the 11th, where he got dropped there and then again in the 12th and ended up losing via UD. Can Cotto finally get over Patrick? Or does Patrick have Cotto's number? And can Patrick finally become a 3 division World Champion? -

World Jr. Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (21-7-1 7KOs) vs. Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (19-4-0 9KOs)
- 3 Division Champ, the reigning and defending champion, No Fear puts his title on the line against Former 3 Division World Champion Skipton who looks to make history by becoming the 2nd fighter ever to be a 4 Division World Champion! Can the old veteran No Fear find something in the tank to beat this young great champion? Or will Skipton finally become a 4 Division World Champion? It's Old vs. Young in this one. -

CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights For December 23

World Lightweight Championship III
Jesse Jane (22-2-0 15KOs) vs. Joan Guzman (20-2-2 6KOs)
- Guzman gets his chance for revenge! In their first fight, Guzman dominated and knocked out Jane in 11. In their second fight, Jane adjusted and skimmed away with UD win with scores of 115-114, 115-113 x2. The super trilogy for the lightweight division shall be complete! -

Supporting Fights :

Jr. Welterweight Rematch
"Sublime" Buddy Shine (14-5-2 1KO) vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. (12-1-0 7KOs)
- Mayweather gets a crack to avenge his razor thin SD loss to Shine. Shine has been the focus of alot of talk recently has he is a centerpiece to the upcoming cruiserweight title fight between Angus and Butkiss. Can the former World Champion Shine keep his focus going into another tough fight with Money Mayweather? Or will the TOS trained Mayweather get revenge? -
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fights for December 23rd

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (24/3/0) VS "The Eastern Assassin" Larry Holmes (18/1/0)
- Dipsy's 5th defence and a chance for him to prove he really is the real deal. Despite belittling Holmes for months, this is the toughest fight he has had to date. If he beats Holmes he wins over the fans and the respect he craves...if he loses he faces fading into obscurity.

World super middleweight championship
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (28/2/0) VS Jean Pascal (19/7/0)
- Deep Freeze challenges former foe Pascal for his old titles. Pascal needs to win this to prove he's the best super middleweight in the world and Maxy needs to win because a loss leaves him with nowhere to go. This is their 3rd fight, Deep Freeze winning the others on points but Pascal is stronger now than ever before.

Wexley "Power" Gawn (27/1/1) VS Berk (19/1/0)
- Berk has been hailed as a future champion for sometime now and Wexley has recently been hinting at retirement. This is an extremely tough defence for the long reigning middleweight legend and he will have to be at his very best to retain his titles.

World super flyweight championship
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (19/4/0) VS Cyrus "No Fear" Virus (21/7/1)
- The Brit aims to make some history here by winning his 4th title in 4 weight classes against 3 weight champ No Fear. Frankie has been talking big and promises his fans a knockout victory, but this will be a hard fight against the grizzled veteran No Fear.

N.B Harry Angus and Kieran Conway have no defences scheduled at the time of writing.

Fights Of Interest :

Cruiserweight bout
Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn (20/7/0) VS Aleksander Alexeev (17/3/0)
- 3rd fight between the two and Alexseev starts as a huge favourite having demolished Ice Cream last time out. Ice Cream seems to have no chance here against a man who came closer than anyone to ending Harry Angus' dominant reign at Cruiserweight.

Super lightweight bout
Sublime Buddy Shine (14/5/2) VS Floyd Mayweather Jr (12/1/0)
- This could be Buddy's last fight for Krumbsnatcher and it promises to be a tough one. He is the only man to beat Floyd (via split decision) and a win here could scupper any plans for a move to another gym. Fact is, if Buddy wins this he has a future....if he loses he doesn't.

BigG
Title Fights:

World Heavyweight Title
Larry Holmes (18-1-0) vs. Dipsy Gawn (24-3-0) (Champion): Holmes is looking to punish Lipsy.

Non Title Fights:

Roy Jones Jr. (20-5-0) vs. Tyrone Sloan (18-9): Jones takes on tough hard hitting veteran...Jones is looking to win easy.

Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones (16-14-1) vs. TJ Simms (7-0-0): Nas is somewhat of a gatekeeper...He is looking to stop this young prospect.

Terry Norris (10-2-2) vs. Fernando Vargas (15-10-3): Norris takes on former 2 division champ, his stablemate, Vargas.

Zab Judah (19-11-0) vs. William Joppy (12-1-1): Judah looking for an easy KO win.

Fernando Montiel (26-3-2) vs. Oba Oronko (10-0-0): The twig killer looking to destroy Oronko.

Z Gorres (26-1-1) vs. Ricardo Mijares (6-3-1): Gorres looking to stop Mijares. Tune up.

BigG
if he loses he faces fading into obscurity.

This will happen to Dipsy
Blayde
Title fights for my contenders:

~ Super Middleweight Crown ~
Jean Pascal vs. Deep Freeze
People dont know, but Pascal almost took the middleweight title from Wexley a long time ago if their hadnt gone something wrong in the fight plan. Against Deep Freeze he got beaten clearly twice though.

~ Middleweight Crown ~
Wexley vs. Berk
Finally these two face off. Berk believes he should be undefeated. His loss against Vargas definitely doesnt look good in his record but with a win over Wexley he can make everybody forget about that.

~ Featherweight Crown ~
Gamboa (21-0-0) vs. Atomic Bull Watson
Gamboa Im not sure but I believe is going to face a twig for the first time in his career. Watson has already lost 11 times but he has looked good lately and these kind of fighters are always dangerous. For sure Gamboa doesnt want to end up like Here We Go wink.gif

~ Bantamweight Crown ~
Kanyankole vs. Roger Mayweather
Shit, I didnt know Roger was that good. That may turn out to be a very difficult fight for Otieno. But he should still win it.

~ Junior Flyweight Crown ~
Luis El Gallo Singo vs. Crissy Moran
Undefeated former Flyweight champion El Gallo Singo willing to take the title away from Moran who upset Daniel Reyes in her last fight.

~ Light Heavyweight Crown ~
Ten Count Tunney vs. The Genesis -> Tunney making an interesting comeback fight.

Co-Features:
Alexeev vs. Ice Cream III
TJ Simms vs. Nasir Jones -> Simms feels someone is trying to screw up his career. He definitely is NOT ready for that fight but of course he will try to win it.
Oba Oronko vs. Montiel -> Montiel trying to beat an unexperienced prospect again. He calls himself the twig killer but Oronko is the best one he will have faced.
BigG
Larry Holmes D 12 Lisptick Gawn: Holmes edged it out according to the ringside scorer...but Lipstick keeps his title. In reality though, a DRAW was the right call...a rematch needs to happen.

Roy Jones Jr. TKO 6 Tyrone Sloan: Slaughter.

Nas TKO 8 TJ Simms: Too much for the young previosuly undefeated prospect.

Fernando Montiel LSD12 Oba Oronko: Montie losses a close SD to the much bigger fighter. Would like a rematch.

Zab Judah KO 1 William Joppy: JUUUUUUUUUDAHHHH
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fight Results for December 23rd

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (24/3/1) Draw "The Eastern Assassin" Larry Holmes (18/1/1)
- Dipsy retains his titles for the 5th time with a draw. It was a difficult fight to score but Lipstick was convinced he should have won the bout and told fans afterwards, "I'm the greatest heavyweight ever, a legend. Holmes was scared of me and his negative tactics proved my point!"

World cruiserweight title
Harold "Harry" Angus (27/1/1) won KO 1 Daniel Daniel (7/10/1)
- Harry put all the speculation about his career behind him as he clinically dismantled Daniel in the first round. Angus' future remains under a cloud but he promised his army of supporters, "I put my fans first before anyone else. I gave 'em what they wanted tonight."

World super middleweight championship
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (29/2/0) won SD Jean Pascal (19/8/0)
- Deep Freeze was surprised by Pascal's tactics here having expected him to box more aggressively. It was a close, close fight but the greatest super middleweight of all time regained his crown before immediately vacating it and announcing his retirement.

Wexley "Power" Gawn (28/1/1) won KO 10 Berk (19/2/0)
- Wexley found himself in a strange situation - he was behind on the cards, but the legendary middleweight ruler threw caution to the wind and unloaded a barrage of hammer blows in the 10th round culminating in a blood splattering left to KO the highly touted challenger. This cements his legacy.

Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (19/4/1) Draw Cyrus "No Fear" Virus (21/7/2)
- Frankie fails to win his 4th world crown by the narrowest of margins as he is held to a draw by the veteran NO Fear. The fight was close all the way and Skipton called for a rematch declaring "I won't give up on my dream. No Fear is a top bloke....he'll give me a rematch."

World strawweight title
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (24/2/0) won KO 5 Duk Koo Jung (11/9/2)
- Conway retains again knocking out his Korean challenger in the 5th round. The Pikey vows he will box on forever and isn't afraid to take on any of the challengers out there for him.

Fights Of Interest :

Cruiserweight bout
Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn (20/8/0) lost KO 7 Aleksander Alexeev (18/3/0)
- Alexeev goes down in the first but gets up to wear down and punish Ice Cream in a big way.

Super lightweight bout
Sublime Buddy Shine (14/5/2) lost SD Floyd Mayweather Jr (12/1/0)
- Buddy loses a razor thin decision and then announces he has joined the 36 Chambers gym.
BigG
Gotta give props to Oronko for the big win.....

But he will to fight Montiel again in the future.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS For December 23

World Jr. Welterweight Championship - TRILOGY ENDING FIGHT!
Miguel Cotto L UD 12 Tera Patrick - Cotto loses his title to Tera Patrick via scores of 115-114 x2, 115-113. A very close fight. Cotto believes now more than ever he can beat Patrick but with Patrick beating Cotto now 3 times he believes Patrick will make sure never to give Cotto a 4th fight especially with how close this 3rd fight was. Cotto will figure out a way to get Patrick in again one more time.

World Jr. Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS D 12 Frankie "The Brit" Skipton - The Grizzled Veteran No Fear found something in the tank after all and retained his title against the young champion Skipton and blocked off Skipton's 2nd attempt to join TOS has the only 2 fighters in the history of the league to win titles in 4 different weight classes. No Fear understands that Skipton wants a title shot, but No Fear has said he wants an apology from Skipton first from all the trash talk he did before the fight. A real apology.
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fight RESULTS For December 23

World Lightweight Championship III
Joan Guzman L UD 12 Jesse Jane
- Guzman loses the trilogy with a score of 115-114, 115-113 x2 which is the exact same scores of the 2nd fight. Guzman believes the judges were paid off as the early rounds should have gone to him. He vows he will beat down Jesse Jane again in a 4th fight. -

Supporting Fights :

Jr. Welterweight Rematch
Floyd Mayweather Jr. W SD 12 "Sublime" Buddy Shine
- TOS trained Mayweather avenges his previous upset SD loss to Buddy Shine with a SD win of his own. Mayweather is now virtually undefeated.-
CyruS
C.E.O. trained Slanger Jr. just knocked out the Jr. Featherweight Champion Ren N Stimpy @ Featherweight. Ren N Stimpy's only previous loss was to Montiel @ Bantamweight.

Big win.
BigG
That is a good win.

Ren N. Stimpy beat my boy Cory Spinks by KO.

Beating Cory isn't easy.
The CEO
Thank you...Lil' Slanger is a focused overachiever...he's going for the knockout everytime. It doesn't matter who's across the ring from him....
ghost13
Crissy Moran L 12 Luis "El Gallo" Singo- Moran loses title in fight she thought she should of won
Tera Patrick W 12 Miguel Cotto- Patrick becomes 3 division champion by beating Cotto for the 3rd time. Ne need for 4th fight
Jesse Jane W 12 Joan Guzman- Jane keeps title by beating Guzman again. Jane remains unbeaten in rematches
Sky Taylor KO 1 dark heaven- Taylor scores 1st round knock out over the much more experienced heaven
Gauge Gives KO by 8 Mike Taylor- Step backwards for Gauge

Gym Ghost goes 3-2 in nights biggest fights. 2-1 in title fights
BigG
SJ Promotions/Zab Judah Boxing Gym Title Fights

World Heavyweight Title:
Larry Holmes (18-1-1) vs. Dipsy Gawn (24-3-1) (Champion): Rematch. First fight was a close draw. The ringside jduge felt Holmes pulled it out.

World Light-Heavyweight Title:
Gerald McClellan (5-2-0) vs. Terrance Tunney (12-6-2) (Champion): Should be an easy win for the champ but McClellan is coming to hurt him.

World Junior-Welterweight Title:
Jabdiel Judah (19-9-1) vs. Tera Patrick (24-1-0) (Champion): Jabdiel Judah lost a close SD in their first fight but battered Patrick and alot of people ringside felt he could've won it. A rematch to settle the score.

World Lightweight Title
Flashy Jackson (17-10-0) vs. Jesse Jane (23-2-0) (Champion): The Flashy one looking to upset Jane.

World Super-Bantamweight Title:
Fernando Montiel (26-4-3) vs. Ernesto Bonifacio (16-7-1) (Champion): This will be one of Montiel's last fights. Montiel is coming to destory Bonifacio and wants a rematch vs. Oronko.

World Bantamweight Title
Z Gorres (27-1-1) vs. Roger Mayweather (14-4-1) (Champion): This is a rematch. Gorres stopped Mayweather in 8 in the first match.

Non Title Fights:

Michael Grant (14-9-2) vs. Sku Taylor (14-7-0): Good fight between top contenders at HW.

Roy Jones Jr. (21-5-0) vs. Larry Johnson (19-9-3): Rematch. Johnson won the first fight by UD.

Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones (17-14-1) vs. Andy Brown (18-10-3): Nas looking to win the trilogy ending fight.

Ronald Hearns (17-6-1) vs. Welter Skelter (16-7-0): GREAT fight between veteran champs.

Zab Judah (20-11-0) vs. Freddy McPheerson (17-10-0): BIG FGIHT!!! Rematch...Judah looking to destory McPheerson.

PROSPECT WATCH:

"Lil" Anakin Skywalker (2-0-0)
Blayde
TITLE FIGHTS for The Blayde Contenders December 30th

~ Light Heavyweight Championship of the World ~
Terrence “Ten-Count” Tunney (12-6-2) © vs. Gerald “G-Man” McClellan (5-2-0)
 Tunneys first defense after his amazing comeback. Roy Jones is supposed to be next.

~ Vacant Middleweight Championship of the World ~
Berk (19-2)vs. Manuel "Diez Punos" Cortez (20-6-0)
 Both fighters failed against Wexley, but showed solid performances. Berk even was ahead on the scorecards, but underestimated Wexleys solid punch. Now we will find out who the next champion at 160 pounds will be.

~ Super Welterweight Championship of the World ~
“Tremendous” Travis Simms (23-1-2) © vs. Gina Lynn (15-9-1)
 Rematch. Simms already knocked out Lynn a few weeks ago, but he knows Lynn is no bum.

~ Featherweight Championship of the World ~
Yuriorkis Gamboa (22-0) © vs. Vivian Silverstone (8-10)
 Looks like a pretty easy defense, but its not Gamboa style to take anyone lightly.

~ Super Bantamweight Championship of the World ~
Bandito De Culo Ernesto Bonifacio (16-7-1) © vs. Fernando “Cochulito” Montiel (26-4-2)
 Bonifacio won the on December 17th. And what a first defense this is. Montiel should be the favourite although he recently lost to Oba Oronko, but don’t forget Bonifacio is the naturally bigger man.

~ Bantamweight Championship of the World ~
Kanyankole Otieno (10-2) © vs. Here We Go (24-2-2)
 Rematch. If Kanyankole does it again though, he can not guarantee HWG a third fight. He might move down in weight after any result.

~ Vacant Flyweight Championship of the World ~
Daniel Reyes (9-3-2) vs. Maxy “The Dream” Supreme (14-5)
 These two have never fought against each other so far, but Supreme has looked good against similar fighters lately.

~ Junior Flyweight Championship of the World ~
Luis “El Gallo” Singo (11-0-2) © vs. Mark “Too Sharp” Johnson (14-15-0)
 El Gallo makes his first title defense against always dangerous former champion Johnson.

Co-Features

- Julius Long Jr. (12-2-1) vs. Harold “The Hoodlum” Grant (16-1) II
- “Kanyankole” Otieno (11-3) vs. HWG (25-3-2) III
BigG
This is revenge for Montiel. He's coming to destroy.
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fights for December 30th

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (24/3/1) VS "The Eastern Assassin" Larry Holmes (18/1/1)
- The rematch and this time there is bad blood boiling between the two. Dipsy is angered by suggestions he is boring and has vowed to go out and take the fight to Holmes. His tactics will be different to the last fight, which was a draw, and it could back-fire for the champion.

Harold "Harry" Angus (27/1/1) VS Daniel Daniel (7/10/1)
- Angus warms up for his mega fight against Richard "Dick" Butkiss by taking on Daniel Daniel for the 2nd time in a row. This should be another formality and Harold will want to get the job done quickly so he can focus on the bout against Butkiss.

Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (19/4/1) VS Cyrus "No Fear" Virus (21/7/2)
- After their draw last time out these two go at it again with the Brit once more trying to win his 4th world title. No Fear has remained dignified in the build up but Frankie has thrown insult after insult at him. If Frankie fails again he will move back to flyweight.

World flyweight championship
Maxy "The Dream" Supreme (14/5/0) VS Daniel Reyes (9/3/2)
- The Dream is a seriously flawed fighter but he hits like a mule and he knows he'll have to because there is no way he can outbox the slick Reyes. If Maxy can catch up with Reyes he can win inside schedule, but if he can't Reyes will take a wide decision or even a late stoppage.

World strawweight championship
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (24/2/0) VS Lupe Fiasco (19/4/0)
- The Pikey ended Fiasco's then unbeaten run sometime back but since changing gyms Lupe has looked a different fighter. He's won his last 3 fights, 2 of them by knockout and is a very 'live' threat to the reigning strawweight king.

Fights Of Interest :

Middleweight bout
Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (16/1/0) VS Julius Long Jnr (12/2/1)
- The Hoodlum looks to avenge his one defeat (a disqualification) when he takes on the elusive and seemingly iron-jawed slickster Julius Long. Grant knows he has to stop Long because he will not be able to outbox him. Harold is my top prospect but defeat here will dent his credibility big time.

Super lightweight bout
Maxy KoKaine (19/7/0) VS Mike Taylor (18/4/0)
- KoKaine is probably the best fighter at Krumbsnatcher never to win a title. Lightweight and Light welter are so stacked and he faces yet another top foe in Taylor. KoKaine will be the underdog here and I'm just not convinced he can upset the odds.

Lightweight bout
Pavel "The Spy" Molotov (16/7/1) VS Joan Guzman (20/3/2)
- Pavel has never fulfilled the potential I thought he had and he won't get any favours against Guzman who knocked him out in 7 rounds some time back. This is another fight I'm not expecting to win. In fact, if Pavel lasts the distance I will be happy.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For December 30

none.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight Barnburning Rematch!

dark heaven (22-6-0 22KOs) vs. CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS (20-9-0 20KOs)
- A devastating rematch! heaven and Giant Man have a combined 44 Knockouts between them. In their first match up heaven won by KO in 1. Who will land first this time around? Don't blink because it will literally be over in a second! -

Jr. Middleweight Skillz to pay da Billz Rematch!
"Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr. (24-5-1 13KOs) vs. CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS (15-2-1 9KOs)
- Lights Out gets his chance for revenge over 2-Time Welterweight World Champion Wheeler Jr. In their first fight, Wheeler won KO in the last round. Will Lights Out get revenge and fast track himself to a World Title fight with Travis Simms? -

Jr. Welterweight SHOWDOWN!
Sigmund Kraab (19-4-1 8KOs) vs. Jimmy Jack Judah (16-0-0 12KOs)
-Top prospect/contender Jimmy Jack Judah takes on one of the toughest contenders in the league Sigmund Kraab in what will be a true test for the Southern Judah. -

Bantamweight Trilogy Ending Fight - Bantamweight World Title Tournament!
Nick "Kanyankole" Otieno (11-3-0 0KOs) vs. CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (25-3-2 19KOs)
- HWG gets his chance to exact revenge over Otieno in round 1 of the Undisputed Bantamweight Title Tournament. In their first fight the 5' 11" super twig Otieno upset HWG for the Undisputed Bantamweight Title with a UD of scores of 115-113 x3. In their rematch, HWG lost via controversial MD with scores of 114-114, 115-114 x2. The winner of this fight takes on the winner of Roger Mayweather and Z Gorres Undisputed Bantamweight Championship Match. -

36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights for December 31

World Jr. Bantamweight Championship REMATCH!
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (21-7-2 7KOs) vs. Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (19-4-1 9KOs)
- Grizzled 3 Division World Champion veteran No Fear puts his title on the line again against 3 Division World Champion Skipton. In their first fight they fought to a draw. Can No Fear hold off the young champion again? Or will Skipton finally make it 3 times a charm and become the 2nd ever 4 division World Champion in the history of the league on his 3rd try? -
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights For December 30

NONE

Supporting Fights :

Lightweight Rematch
Joan Guzman (20-3-2 6KOs) vs. Pavel "The Spy" Molotov (16-7-1 10KOs)
- Guzman fresh off his trilogy with Jesse Jane takes on veteran contender Molotov in a rematch. In their first fight, a Zab Judah trained Guzman TKOd Molotov in 7. -
BigG
Cyrus...unretire Iron so ai can give him a fight..
The CEO
Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (16/1/0) VS Julius Long Jnr (12/2/1)
- The Hoodlum looks to avenge his one defeat (a disqualification) when he takes on the elusive and seemingly iron-jawed slickster Julius Long. Grant knows he has to stop Long because he will not be able to outbox him. Harold is my top prospect but defeat here will dent his credibility big time.

I see Julius Long Junior does rematches...that's good to know...because his decision win against my boy, The Juggernaut, SCREAMS for a rematch.

Long got the shady gift that night.
Maxy
Grant still wants Dexter Moore.

He called him out on thanks giving. Y'all must've forgot.
BigG
Zab-McPheerson is the biggest fight in my gym....

Zab's coming to dish out a beating straight from BK.
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 29 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]372781[/snapback]
Grant still wants Dexter Moore.

He called him out on thanks giving. Y'all must've forgot.

Hardcore's at Middle...waiting for Grant's trifling ass. He will gladly take your upstart out next week...get him in the same division, and they can knuckle up.

You know Dungeon Members fight anyone, anywhere, anytime.

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 29 2007, 08:43 PM) [snapback]372786[/snapback]
Zab-McPheerson is the biggest fight in my gym....

Zab's coming to dish out a beating straight from BK.

The Finisher makes Lord Judah his Padawan Youngling tonight.

Judah will be like, "Master...can you show me how to use my Light Saber."
Blayde
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 30 2007, 12:59 AM) [snapback]372773[/snapback]
I see Julius Long Junior does rematches...that's good to know...because his decision win against my boy, The Juggernaut, SCREAMS for a rematch.

Long got the shady gift that night.

Well, Long just got knocked out by Grant in the rematch, but youre right, he does rematches. He just needs 2 or 3 more fights before hes ready for The Juggernaut.

Title fights results:
Simms, Gamboa and El Gallo retain their championships winning
Berk becomes champion by 3 scores of 114-113 against big puncher Cortes who had him down in round 12
Bonifacio keeps his title because of a draw against Montiel
BigG
Judah put McPheerson to tears....REDEMPTION!
BigG
Larry Holmes LMD12 Dipsy Gawn: Holmes constantly beat him up inside...but got cocky in the end of suffered two knockdowns which cost him the fight. In a rematch, he wont get cocky and will do business next time.

Jabdiel Judah UD 12 Tera Patrick: Beat the crap out of Patrick.

Z Gorres TKO 10 Roger Mayweather: Classic fight.

Zab Judah TKO 5 Freddy McPheerson: REDEMPTION!
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fight results for December 30th

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (25/3/1) won MD "The Eastern Assassin" Larry Holmes (18/2/1)
- Dipsy retains his titles for the 6th time but had to be restrained by security after he tried to attack the judge who scored the fight a draw. Sticking to his word Dipsy really did have more 'pop' in his punches, flooring Holmes in both round 11 and round 12 to clearly, in the eyes of ringsiders, take the decision.

Harold "Harry" Angus (28/1/1) won KO 1 Daniel Daniel (7/11/1)
- Harold warms up for his mega-fight against Butkiss by easily disposing of no-hoping Daniel in the first round. Angus is about to go on a huge promotional tour to hype up his bout with Butkiss and declared after the fight that he will "Tortue the arrogant light heavyweight."

World flyweight championship
Maxy "The Dream" Supreme (14/6/0) lost UD Daniel Reyes (10/3/2)
- The Dream just couldn't catch the elusive Reyes with enough punches to wear him down and therefore succumbed to a close but fair unanimous points defeat. The Dream will be back but he perhaps needs a couple of fights to iron out his severe flaws if he is to ever win a title.

World strawweight championship
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (25/2/0) won KO 12 Lupe Fiasco (19/5/0)
- Strawweight legend The Pikey was behind on points going into the 12th but managed to pull out the KO as he jumped on Fiasco unloading his awesome power. This was his 7th defence in his 3rd reign as strawweight king and once again he vowed never to move up in weight.

Fights Of Interest :

Middleweight bout
Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (17/1/0) won KO 11 Julius Long Jnr (12/3/1)
- Harold needed this win to avenge his only defeat (a disqualification) but despite landing some ferocious bombs, Long Jnr stood up until the 11th round. Harold thanked Long for giving him the rematch and then revealed he is still not ready to fight for the title.

Super lightweight bout
Maxy KoKaine (19/8/0) lost UD Mike Taylor (19/4/0)
- KoKaine is a good boxer, highly skilled, very technical but he was made to look like a novice in this fight. Mike Taylor was quicker, more accurate and more active and after the fight KoKaine admitted he felt like he was chasing shadows all night long.

Lightweight bout
Pavel "The Spy" Molotov (16/8/1) lost KO 12 Joan Guzman (21/3/2)
- The Spy just isn't ever going to beat the elite fighters and basically needs to be matched at a lower level until he is ready to make the step up. This time the fight was closer and was fairly even going into the 12th but Guzman was too strong, hit too hard and savagely finished the job.
BigG
Maxy, you barely pulled that HW fight out. They need to do it again. Larry-Dipsy is the greatest HW rivarly of all time.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 30 2007, 05:50 AM) [snapback]372858[/snapback]
Larry Holmes LMD12 Dipsy Gawn: Holmes constantly beat him up inside...but got cocky in the end of suffered two knockdowns which cost him the fight. In a rematch, he wont get cocky and will do business next time.

ROUND 11
The Easton Assassin feints and fakes (feinting).
Lipstick is throwing big punches (inside) and he's head hunting.

The Easton Assassin feints with a uppercut.
The Easton Assassin probes with a hook to the solar plexus, but Lipstick blocks it .
Lipstick attempts an uppercut to the face, but The Easton Assassin blocks .
Lipstick strikes with a hook to the stomach. The Easton Assassin covers up.
The Easton Assassin feints with a right but then connects with a quick jab to the temple.
Lipstick attacks with a straight right to the head, but it's short .
Lipstick reaches with a hook to the head, but The Easton Assassin blocks .
The Easton Assassin launches a right to the face, but Lipstick slips it .
The Easton Assassin throws a jab to the stomach, but Lipstick blocks it .
The Easton Assassin feints with a right but then lands a jab to the ribs.
The Easton Assassin tries a jab to the solar plexus, but only touches with it .
Lipstick attacks with a roundhouse to the chin, but The Easton Assassin blocks it .
The Easton Assassin feints with a left but then connects with a quick uppercut to the stomach. Lipstick ignores it.
Lipstick hits The Easton Assassin with a clean hook to the head.
Lipstick scores with a straight right to the jaw. The Easton Assassin quickly recovers.
The Easton Assassin tries a jab to the stomach, but Lipstick slips it .
The Easton Assassin lands a clean jab to the chin.
Lipstick reaches with an uppercut to the head, but flails uselessly .
Lipstick reaches with a straight right to the head, but The Easton Assassin partially deflects it .
The Easton Assassin reaches with a jab to the mouth, but Lipstick ties him up .
Lipstick throws a cross to the eye.

Lipstick lands a telling left combination and The Easton Assassin's legs turn to jelly -- down he goes!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

The Easton Assassin struggles to his feet
and the fight goes on!

Lipstick jars The Easton Assassin with an elbow! The referee sees it and takes a point away!!
Lipstick fires a hook to the face, but comes up empty .
The Easton Assassin throws a quick straight right to the head.
The Easton Assassin charges with a jab to the stomach, but Lipstick ties him up .
The Easton Assassin tries a jab to the head, but Lipstick blocks it .
The Easton Assassin fires a jab to the solar plexus, but Lipstick ducks .
The Easton Assassin reaches with a cross to the chest, but Lipstick blocks it .
The Easton Assassin throws a jab to the temple, but Lipstick ducks .
The Easton Assassin feints with a left but then annoys Lipstick with a jab to the jaw.
The Easton Assassin connects with a jab to the mouth.
The Easton Assassin annoys Lipstick with a jab to the ribs.

BELL!

"The Easton Assassin" Larry Holmes is winning the fight 104-103.

The Easton Assassin is obviously tired. He has swelling around his left eye.

Lipstick grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 12
The Easton Assassin feints and fakes (feinting).
Lipstick is throwing big punches (inside) and he's head hunting.

The Easton Assassin feints with a left but then lands a jab to the stomach.
Lipstick throws a cross to the chin, but The Easton Assassin pushes away .
Lipstick attacks with an uppercut to the head. The Easton Assassin covers up.
Lipstick throws a hook to the ribs, but he's off balance .
The Easton Assassin feints with a hook.
The Easton Assassin lunges with a hook to the head, but Lipstick knocks it away .
Lipstick attempts a cross to the jaw, but is ineffective .
The Easton Assassin attempts a jab to the chin, but Lipstick ducks .
The Easton Assassin feints with a left but then throws a straight right to the jaw. Lipstick ignores it.
The Easton Assassin charges with a jab to the chin, but Lipstick covers up .
The Easton Assassin feints with a right but then connects with a quick jab to the head.
The Easton Assassin connects with a clean jab to the eye.
Lipstick throws a straight right to the chin, but The Easton Assassin blocks .
Lipstick lashes out with a hook to the head, but The Easton Assassin blocks .
Lipstick throws a hook to the head, but The Easton Assassin blocks .
Lipstick throws an uppercut to the temple.
The Easton Assassin charges with a jab to the solar plexus, but Lipstick knocks it away .
Lipstick attacks with a hook to the mouth, but is ineffective .
Lipstick attempts an uppercut to the stomach, but he's off balance .
The Easton Assassin tries a jab to the chin, but Lipstick knocks it away .
The Easton Assassin lands a jab to the head.
Lipstick hits The Easton Assassin with a sweeping right to the face.

Lipstick lands a crunching straight and The Easton Assassin collapses!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

The Easton Assassin climbs to his feet
and the fight goes on!

The Easton Assassin scores with a clean uppercut to the head. Lipstick quickly recovers.
Lipstick launches a cross to the jaw, but The Easton Assassin deflects it .
Lipstick connects with a hook to the eye. The Easton Assassin quickly recovers.
Lipstick charges with an uppercut to the jaw, but misses completely .
The Easton Assassin tries to land a left to the chin, but it's short .
Lipstick annoys The Easton Assassin with a right to the jaw.
The Easton Assassin feints with a right but then annoys Lipstick with a jab to the temple.
The Easton Assassin lashes out with a jab to the head, but Lipstick blocks it .
The Easton Assassin connects with a jab to the chest.

BELL!

The Easton Assassin is obviously tired. He has swelling around his left eye.

Lipstick is obviously tired.

Judge Roy Bean scores the fight 113-113
Judge Judy scores the fight 114-112
Judge Lao Mang Chen scores the fight 113-112

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn wins by decision!

I don't see where Holmes got cocky. He fought the same fight as last time. Lipstick stuck to his word and when he needed to he went inside and won the fight by throwing big punches. Lipstick now wants to make a voluntary defence. Holmes has had his chance. He can wait.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 30 2007, 06:08 AM) [snapback]372862[/snapback]
Maxy, you barely pulled that HW fight out. They need to do it again. Larry-Dipsy is the greatest HW rivarly of all time.

It was always going to be a close fight. Dipsy will grant the rematch but first he wants to make a voluntary defence.
BigG
Dipsy can have his voluntary defense. Next time won't be a close fight. Holmes will bust him up all night.
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 30 2007, 05:41 AM) [snapback]372857[/snapback]
Judah put McPheerson to tears....REDEMPTION!

QUOTE(Associated Press Sports)
In a scene reminiscent of Lennox Lewis-Oliver McCall II, Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson broke down in tears in Round 5 where the ref stepped in and stopped the bout. It was apparent from the opening bell that McPheerson didn't seem like himself and that something was deeply troubling him.

When questioned in his locker room, all Mr. McPheerson could be quoted as saying was, "My sister. Maussa. WHY?!" over and over again....extremely fixated on the two figures.

From here...we questioned McPheerson's manager, SKULLSPLITTER - The C.E.O., who said, "Freddy caught his best friend and mentor, Carlos Maussa, ****ing his little sister in the restroom stall right before the ringwalk last night. No further comment at this time."

Carlos Maussa was diagnosed with Cancer earlier this year. It is rumored he has less than 2 months to live.

More to come as this story develops...

- AP Sports

Now you know....ALMIGHTY props to Judah though....
BigG
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Judah has released a statement:

"I respect McPheerson for giving me a rematch...yall can say what you want, but me. McPheerson, Running Man, Maussa, are LEGENDS!!!!! McPheerson was not himself, I agree yo! He needs to move down in weight knowmsayin'! I gave him a vicious beatdown from brooklyn! Brooklyn, put ya lighters up! We did it! I will become champ one more time!"

As Judah returned home to Brooklyn, he was given a heroes welcome. The crowd cheered "One more time! One more time!" for Judah to get another crack at the belt and his 2 rivals Cotto and Running Man."

Judah in an interview was asked who he wanted. Judah replied "Who ever the fans want!". Alot of the fans shouted for Collazo, Judah's brooklyn native and the Welterweight champion.

When asked if he would ever fight Collazo in what would be a huge money fight, Judah simply grabbed the mic and said, "If Collazo wants it, he can get it, BK STYLE BABY! Crooklyn in tha house yo..Luis knows who da KING in brooklyn is!"
The CEO
(Bobbing my head to the grimy, jungle rhythym)

Word ta motha...they's Legendary.

Dooo DahDah DahDooo Da Ding...extremely wild, like the hair on Don King.

laugh.gif
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights RESULTS! For December 30

none.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight Barnburning Rematch!
CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS L TKO 8 dark heaven - Giant Man will break dark heaven another time!

Jr. Middleweight Skillz to pay da Billz Rematch!
CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS L UD 12 "Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr. - Lights Out apparently read his fight instructions wrong and fought the wrong one. He wants a rematch!

Jr. Welterweight SHOWDOWN!
Sigmund Kraab (19-4-1 8KOs) vs. Jimmy Jack Judah (16-0-0 12KOs) - This fight is on wednesday. My mistake.

Bantamweight Trilogy Ending Fight - Bantamweight World Title Tournament!
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS W UD 12 Nick "Kanyankole" Otieno - HWG EXACTS HIS REVENGE! HWG clearly beats Otieno this time around and is now virtually undefeated. HWG and Gorres can finally get it on. -
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fight [b]RESULTS! For December 30[/b]

NONE

Supporting Fights :

Lightweight Rematch
Joan Guzman W KO 12 Pavel "The Spy" Molotov
- Guzman takes care of business in a close fight with the former world champion. -
ghost13
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 30 2007, 03:50 AM) [snapback]372858[/snapback]

Jabdiel Judah UD 12 Tera Patrick: Beat the crap out of Patrick.

Z Gorres TKO 10 Roger Mayweather: Classic fight.

Zab Judah TKO 5 Freddy McPheerson: REDEMPTION!

Patrick invokes her rematch clause
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.