Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fighthype fans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 20 2008, 08:20 AM) [snapback]375690[/snapback]
Guzman has a rematch clause though....Cyrus...Guzman doesn't need to go all out...hes much too skilled for that,

That was the shock of the day seeing Guzman get KO'd by Reyes.

All-out is too risky unless you absolutely have to do it or you know your opponent can't punch for shit. Cyrus, what were you doing man?
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS For January 20

Undisputed World Light Heavyweight Championship
Richard "Dick" Butkiss L MD 12 Roy Jones Jr. - Butkiss loses his Undisputed Titles to Roy. Butkiss believes there is no way he lost that fight so he demands a rematch.

Vacant World Jr. Welterweight Championship - Trilogy Ending Fight!
Miguel Cotto L UD 12 Jabdiel Judah - Cotto gets upset by Jabdiel. It looks like Cotto is simply getting to old and to worn and torn up for the fight game but he wants an immediate rematch for the title against Jabdiel. Cotto will not give up.

World Jr. Bantamweight Championship - REMATCH
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS W UD 12 Thurman "The Mexican Assassin" Hayes - Old Vet No Fear succesfully retains the title. No Fear now moves up to Bantamweight to challenge for the vacant Bantamweight Title.

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Welterweight Legends Match For the 4th Time!
CyruS "Running Man" ViruS L TKO 6 Zab "Super" Judah - Running Man finally loses a fight to Zab Judah. He now retires again.
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fight RESULTS For January 20

World Lightweight Championship
Joan Guzman L KO 4 Ricardo Reyes
- Guzman fought reckles and paid the price for overlooking his opponent for the big super fight against Tera Patrick. Guzman invokes his rematch clause immediately and vows to dispatch this would be pretender to his lightweight throne. -

Supporting Fights :

none.
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jan 20 2008, 08:54 AM) [snapback]375696[/snapback]
Cyrus, what were you doing man?

I actually had meant to change that fight plan last night but I forgot because of the Trinidad-Jones fight on PPV. laugh.gif
BigG
World Light Heavyeight Title
Roy Jones Jr. (25-5-0) (Champion) vs. Richard Buttkiss (22-6-1): Rematch. First fight could have gone either way. Roy says BUTKISS MUST GO' BEFO' 10.

World Middleweight Title:
Harold Grant (20-1-0) (Champion) vs. Ronald Hearns (21-7-1): Grant makes first title defense over highly skilled vet, former welterweight champ, Ronald Hearns.

Non Title Fights:

Solid Snake (13-0-0) vs. Rey Sefo (8-2-0): Interesting HW bout...

Chad Dawson (17-1-0) vs. Herbie Hide (12-4-0): Tune up for Dawson. He destoryed Hide in 6 last time.

Terry Norris (14-2-3) vs. Nas Jones (18-17-1): Norris looking to destory the veteran.

William Joppy (16-2-1) vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. (21-9-0): Tough fight for young Joppy.

SUPERFIGHT: ZAB JUDAH VS. ROLAND NAVARETTE
Zab "Super" Judah (23-12-0) vs. Roland Navarette (28-2-4): Zab looking to beat Navarette down.

Fernando Montiel Retirement Fight
Fernando Montiel (26-6-4) vs. Nick Otienko (11-4-1): Montiel will knock him out and retire.
BigJuicyHog
I think your boy Solid is gonna get exposed against Sefo this week.
BigG
Solid has a really solid chin....He's going to beat Sefo down something terrible. I say KO in under 5.
CyruS
Quick congrats to Blayde for Travis "Tremendous" Simms, why? Here is the edit I did for Here We Go's Hall Of Fame stats...

QUOTE(Here We Go's Hall Of Fame Space in the Hall Of Fame Thread)
Held the record of successful World Title defenses of any title with 18 straight from October 28, 2007 - January 23, 2008 when it was broken on that day by the 19th Title defense of World Jr. Middleweight Champion Travis "Tremendous" Simms.
BigG
Simms is the Bernard Hopkins of the league. My boy... Terry Norris will be his Jermain Taylor.
Blayde
Simms is waiting for Norris. Thats gonna be a great fight. He cant afford to underestimate Gerald Hudson though, 154 has got a little better lately.

I didnt realize Simms broke that record, but I like it thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
Hudson's first fight was against Brittney Syke and he lost by SD....Now he is 17-3-0...very good contender.
BigG
Cyrus, unretire Iron so I can schedulle him a fight.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For January 27

Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship REMATCH!
Roy Jones Jr. (25-5-0 17KOs) vs. Richard "Dick" Butkiss (22-6-1 14KOs)
- Butkiss gets a crack to regain the Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship in this rematch. In their first fight, Roy Jones Jr. won a controversial majority decision victory. Butkiss is currently on a 3 fight losing streak, he needs to get the job done or else his career is in jeopardy. -

World Jr. Welterweight Championship IV FIGHT!
Jabdiel Judah (22-9-1 2KOs) vs. Miguel Cotto (23-9-0 15KOs)
- Cotto who's now being known as a shot fighter gets his instant rematch with Jabdiel Judah. In their first fight, Cotto won by TKO 6. In their second, Cotto won via UD. In their last fight, Cotto lost via UD. Can Cotto muster up enough of whatever is left in his tank to make history by becoming a 5 Time Jr. Welterweight World Champion? Or will Jabdiel beat Cotto for the second time? -

Vacant World Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (24-8-2 7KOs) vs. Kindred "Spirit" Cole (15-4-4 0KOs)
- The Old Grizzled 3 Division World Champion veteran No Fear makes a bid to make history even in his old age to become the 4th man to be a 4 division World Champion. In his way is Kindred Cole the man who first drew with Legendary Fighter and the best Bantamweight of all time, hall of famer Here We Go. Will the bigger man Cole stomp out the dream for No Fear? Or will No Fear dig deep and pull of the victory? -

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight Clash!

Buster Douglas (10-2-0 10KOs) vs. Sawney Bean (13-3-2 5KOs)
- Buster Douglas takes on another tough customer. -
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights For January 27

World Lightweight Championship
Ricardo Reyes (11-5-2 2KO) vs. Joan Guzman (23-4-2 9KOs)
- Guzman who overlooked Reyes in their first fight by looking towards a future fight with Tera Patrick suffered a 4th round KO loss. Now using his rematch clause, Guzman gets the chance to exact his revenge and try to become a 3-Time Lightweight World Champion -

Supporting Fights :

Jr. Flyweight Contenders
Crissy Moran (9-4-0 3KOs) vs. Earthquake (8-0-2 0KOs)
- Undefeated Prospect Earthquake takes on his first former World Champion, Former Jr. Flyweight World Champion Crissy Moran. A good test for the young up and comer. -
Blayde
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 25 2008, 06:50 PM) [snapback]376380[/snapback]
Cyrus, unretire Iron so I can schedulle him a fight.

How about schedulling a fight for the Super Bantamweight Champion of the World Ernesto Bonifacio? smile.gif
Edson Berto 17-1-1 at 147 also is not getting any fights.

My predictions:
- Butkiss by close decision that leads us to a 3rd fight
- Jabdiel by a closer UD this time
- Cole upsets No Fear with a close decision victory

Fights for my Contenders:

~ Interim Cruiserweight Championship ~
Aleksander Alexeev (22-3) © vs. Gianni "Baked Zitti" Tartufo
-> Somehow Angus is having a non title fight, so Alexeev defends his interim title he won against Ice Cream against dangerous puncher Tartufo.

~ Super Middleweight Championship ~
Jean Pascal (20-8) vs. Tyrone "Soup Bone" Sloan © II
-> Rematch, this time Sloan is the champion. Can Pascal punish him again or will Sloan power take over?

~ Super Welterweight Championship ~
"Tremendous" Travis Simms (27-1-2) © vs. Gerald Hudson
-> Simms defends his title against very good 17-3 contender Hudson. Another tough defense that Simms wants to make his resume look even better than it already is.

~ Welterweight Championship ~
Luis Collazo (26-2-2) © vs. Sven Ottke
-> After getting the hard fought W against very good contender Kokaine Collazo makes an easier defense against skilled boxer Ottke. Mike Taylor may be next.

~ Lightweight Championship ~
Ricardo Reyes (11-5-2) © vs. Joan Guzman
-> Reyes tries the impossible to upset Guzmana gain.

~ Featherweight Championship ~
Yuriorkis Gamboa (26-0-0) © vs. Erik Morales
-> Another defense.

~ Junior Flyweight Championship ~
Luis "El Gallo" Singo (15-0-2) © vs. Maxy "The Dream" Supreme
-> Singo fights his mandatory. Great fight at 109.
BigG
Done..

Sorry if some of your fighters aren't too active guys.....kind of hard to schedulle EVERYONE a fight...

Blayde, if you want a fight schedulled...release a press release on WeBL..
BigG
BTW, I think Taylor-Collazo is a pick em if it happens. Actually, I think he is the only fighter capable of beating Collazo..him and Hearns.
Maxy
Dragon's Vault Title Fights for January 27th

World heavyweight championship
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (28/3/1) VS Monte "The Awakening" Bambosa (2/2/0)
- Dipsy can now boast that he is perhaps the best heavyweight of all time. Here he makes a record breaking 10th defense of his title against club fighter Bambosa. This is a well earned voluntary from Gawn who has beaten off challenges from Larry Holmes, Max Kellerman and Mike Tyson in his last 5 defenses. Dipsy will put on a show.

World middleweight title fight
Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (20/1/0) VS Ronald Hearns (20/7/1)
- The Hoodlum makes his first defense against a man he knows little about in Hearns. His challenger is having his first bout at middleweight and his record suggests he is a slick boxer. The Hoodlum has vowed to knock his opponent out and has been getting quality sparring with Wexley "Power" Gawn in the build up to this fight.

World bantamweight championship (vacant)
Kindred "Spirit" Cole (15/4/4) VS Cyrus "No Fear" Virus (24/8/2)
- Kindred faces No Fear for the vacant crown but it may have come 3 fights too soon for Cole. No Fear proved his career was far from over in his 2-1 series with Skipton but he faces a different style in this bout. Cole is a skilled boxer and this one could be close but I think No Fear has to start as favourite.

World flyweight championship
Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (19/7/1) VS Reggie "Red Man" Noble (8/19/2)
- The last time these two met, The Kiss scored a come-from-behind 12th round knockout. This time he is defending his title and has promised to get the job done quicker. Hope has won his last 4 by knockout, 3 in the 1st round. This one will go longer but I expect The Kiss to retain inside schedule.

World junior-flyweight title
Maxy "The Dream" Supreme (16/6/0) VS Luis "El Gallo" Singo (15/0/2)
- The big punching Dream faces the slick and clever unbeaten defending champ Singo and in all honesty he only has one chance here....he has to stop Singo. Although he hits hard, the thought is that El Gallo possess a great chin and awesome stamina. It looks like a points win for the defending champ.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight bout
Harold "Harry" Angus (31/1/1) VS Bernard "The Bitch Pleaser" Phelps (3/2/0)
- World cruiserweight king Angus faces the giant Bernard Phelps as he makes a tentative return to the heavyweight division. Angus is still deciding whether he will make this move up permanent or not but the feeling within his gym is that he will most likely go back to cruiser in the future.

Lightweight bouts
Muckles Reilly (12/0/0) VS Carlos "El Indio" Quintana (15/0/0)
- Reilly was supposed to get a rematch with Maussa but an administrative error lined him up with the more experienced fellow unbeaten Quintana. Reilly is well aware that defeat here will only be a mild setback but has promised he will give it his best.

Ray De los Santos (12/0/0) VS Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson (18/13/0)
- The Finisher was unhappy about his game plan in the first bout and asked for a rematch. Santos duly granted him it and the two go head to head again in what looks to be another exciting fight. Santos says he could have stopped Freddy last time and has promised to do the job this time around.
ghost13
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 26 2008, 03:21 AM) [snapback]376475[/snapback]
BTW, I think Taylor-Collazo is a pick em if it happens. Actually, I think he is the only fighter capable of beating Collazo..him and Hearns.

Brittany Skye is coming back down to 147. She's knocked Collazo out before
BigG
Their last fight was a draw...thats a good rematch.
Blayde
We got Collazo, Taylor, Lights Out and Skye at 147 right now. Thats pretty good, if you ask me smile.gif
Maxy
Dragon's Vault Title Fights for January 27th

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (29/3/1) won KO 1 Monte "The Awakening" Bambosa (2/3/0)
- Dipsy retained his crown for a record breaking 10th time and then told the media, "I'm the best heavyweight ever. People overlook just how good I am but now I believe I have laid down my marker, cemented my legacy." Lipstick surely deserves a higher P4P ranking considering his success?

World middleweight title fight
Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (20/2/0) lost UD Ronald Hearns (21/7/1)
- Harold loses his title in his first defense! He went into the ring using a strategy which he believed would knock Hearns out but he hadn't bargained for the challengers granite chin and found himself being outboxed clearly. He would like a rematch but there was no clause for one in the contract.

World bantamweight championship (vacant)
Kindred "Spirit" Cole (16/4/4) won UD Cyrus "No Fear" Virus (24/9/2)
- Cole ends No Fears attempt at a 4th weight world title but this was a great fight for the purest. Both of these two showed their tremendous boxing ability but on the night Cole was a little better and deserved the decision. He now wants an easy defence so he can gain weight or he will have to move down to super fly.

Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (20/7/1) won KO 5 Reggie "Red Man" Noble (8/20/2)
- The Kiss retained his crown and battered Red Man in the process with some awesome punch power. Reggie is a beast at flyweight and his power can hurt and KO any man in the division. However, he does have flaws which makes him one of the most exciting fighters in the world today.

Maxy "The Dream" Supreme (17/6/0) won KO 12 Luis "El Gallo" Singo (15/1/2)
- This result surprised his own gym as The Dream pulled out the victory with a come from behind last round knockout over the previously unbeaten El Gallo. The Dream managed to keep the fight close on points but his goal was obvious....to KO El Gallo...and he duly delivered.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight bout
Harold "Harry" Angus (32/1/1) won KO 1 Bernard "The Bitch Pleaser" Phelps (3/3/0)
- Angus scores his 32nd win. Very predicatable result here.

Lightweight bouts
Muckles Reilly (12/1/0) lost SD Carlos "El Indio" Quintana (16/0/0)
- Reilly deserved the decision but was robbed by two of the judges. El Indio will now go onto better things but Reilly knows that when he is ready he'll come back and avenge this defeat. Next up is Carlos Maussa in a rematch.

Ray De los Santos (13/0/0) won UD Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson (18/14/0)
- De los Santos proved his superiority over McPheerson with a 2nd straight wide unanimous decision victory. His management have stressed that they don't want to rush him and he needs more fights before he meets the top contenders.
BigG
Results:

World Light-Heavyweight Title:
Roy Jones Jr. LUD 12 Richard Butkiss - Butkiss obviously respected lil Roy's power.

Ronald Hearns WUD 12 Harold "Hoodlum" Grant: Grant under estimates the slick veteran, losses his belt.

World Junior Welterweight Title:
Jabdie Judah LUD 12 Miguel Cotto - Judah losses but Cotto looked like shit. Tired and battered at the end. Cotto boxed his way to a decision. IF Cotto fights Zab that way, Zab will lay him out in 2 rounds.

World Flyweight Title:
Redman LKO 5 Reggie Hope - Expected.

Non Title Fights:

Solid Snake LKO 1 Ray Stefo - laugh.gif

Chad Dawson KO 2 Herbie Hide - Dawson does it a little quicker this time. Looks to face Ice Cream Gawn next.

Terry Norris KO 6 Nas - Nas retires after beatdown. Added to Dark Side HOF. Norris continues to terrorize the opposition.

William Joppy WUD 12 Floyd Mayweather Jr. - Joppy's the truth.

JUDAH-NAVARETTE PPV!
Zab Judah D12 Roland Navarette - Truly a draw. Zab expects to win the rematch easy.

Fernando Montiel Retirement Fight:
Fernando Montiel WUD 12 Nik Otienko - Fernando Montiel puts on a spectacular perfromance to end his career.
Blayde
~ Cruiserweight Championship ~
Aleksander Alexeev (23-3) W KO1 Gianni "Baked Zitti" Tartufo
-> Somebody had to be knocked out early and Alexeev didnt want to be it. Now is Dawson ready to step up for the mega fight or he does he want one more fight?

Jean Pascal (21-8) W KO8 Tyrone "Soup Bone" Sloan
-> Jean Pascal beats Sloan again for another title change at 168.

~ Super Welterweight Championship ~
"Tremendous" Travis Simms (28-1-2) W UD12 Gerald Hudson
-> Against very skilled contender Gerald Hudson Travis Simms proves his class by winning 116-112 on all three scorecards. It was his 20th straight defense, so hes got 21 title fight victories now.

Luis Collazo (27-2-2) W UD Sven Ottke
-> No problem for Collazo who wants to fight Taylor next. Hes going to shut his mouth.

~ Lightweight Championship ~
Ricardo Reyes (11-6-2) L UD Joan Guzman
-> Guzman simply is the better fight and he proved it. He did not go for the KO though, so Reyes has earned his respect after being called a twig at the beginning of his career.

~ Featherweight Championship ~
Yuriorkis Gamboa (27-0-0) W KO7 Erik Morales
-> Gamboa improves to 27-0 with 18 KOs and 19 title fight wins.

~ Super Bantamweight Championship ~
Ernesto "Bandito De Culo" Bonifacio (18-7-3) W KO10 Errol Flynn
-> Bonifacio struggles on the scorecards and is forced to show he does posses a punch and knocks Flynn out. He was down by 5 points on all three scorecards.

Luis "El Gallo" Singo (15-1-2) L KO12 Maxy "The Dream" Supreme
-> In a highly competitive bout The Dream was able to keep it close on the scorecards and El Gallo left himself too wide open in the final round. Supreme showed his power and handed Singo the first loss in his career.

- Light Heavyweight Allan Green (17-0 13KOs) stops Briana Banks in a war. Green underestimated her power, left him self wide open and was knocked down three times before getting back up and knocking Banks out cold
- Strawweight Miguel Torres improves to 8-0 with 5 KOs
- At Bantamweight Oba Oronko gets screwed against Roger Mayweather and gets his second loss for a 13-2 record
- At Cruiserweight Hide gets KOd by "Bad" Chad in two rounds; Unbelievable, Hide couldnt even stun Dawson one time

By the way... Edson Berto wants Joppy!
BigG
Actually, Herbie did stun Chad for a split second before getting knocked out.
BigG
Does Berto really wanna mess with my man Sloppy Joppy? Or as Zab Judah would say, "my man SLOPPPAYYYY JOPPPAYYYYY!"?
Blayde
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 27 2008, 01:46 PM) [snapback]376594[/snapback]
Actually, Herbie did stun Chad for a split second before getting knocked out.

Hm, I somehow overlooked that. Actually I was pretty condifent Hide could at least knock Dawson down one time. But hes just not on that level.

And yeah, Berto wants Joppy badly! That would be all or nothing for Berto, finally would be his step up. Winner would be hot at 147.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS For January 27

Richard "Dick" Butkiss W UD 12 Roy Jones Jr. - Butkiss stuns Jones in the last 2 rounds on his way to clear victory in regaining his Undisputed Titles. Butkiss is indeed the best light heavyweight in the world again!

World Jr. Welterweight Championship IV FIGHT!
Miguel Cotto W UD 12 Jabdiel Judah - Shot Miguel Cotto pulls a trick out of his hat and makes history by becoming a 5-Time Jr. Welterweight Champion Of The World. However, Cotto at the end of the fight was exhausted using a new boxing style. How much longer can he go?

Vacant World Bantamweight Championship
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS L UD 12 Kindred "Spirit" Cole - No Fear loses a UD scores of 116-112, 115-114 x2. He was nothing but gracious in defeat to the bigger fighter Cole and wished Cole luck in his future fights. No Fear did not rule out either a rematch or a move down in weight to reclaim the Jr. Bantamweight Title.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight Clash!
Buster Douglas W UD 12 Sawney Bean - Douglas outboxes the giant.
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fight RESULTS! For January 27

World Lightweight Championship II
Joan Guzman W UD 12 Ricardo Reyes
- Guzman makes easy work of Reyes in this rematch. Guzman said after the fight, Reyes is no longer a twig because he fights in the weight class he is supposed to fight in. Guzman also called out Tera Patrick for a lightweight super fight yet again. -

Supporting Fights :

Jr. Flyweight Contenders
Earthquake L KO 4 Crissy Moran
- The young Prospect could not handle the pressure against the former World Champion. He did however said he wants a rematch anytime. -
Maxy
Dragon's Vault Title Fights for February 3rd

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (29/3/1) VS Samuel "The Nigerian Nightmare" Peter (10/6/0)
- Dipsy makes his 11th defense in what looks like a routine bout on paper against the heavy handed but crude Peter. The champ is well aware of the dangers Peter brings but is super confident he can pull out a stoppage win and is hoping to lure TOS out of retirement, or face ex champ Lanky Gawn.

World bantamweight championship
Kindred "Spirit" Cole (16/4/4) VS Oba Oronko (13/2/0)
- Cole faces old foe Oronko in a bout he will start as favourite for as he makes his first defense of the title. Oronko, like Cole is a slick, fast 'twig' and this fight promises to be packed with superb skills from both boxers. Cole is currently deliberating on whether to move down to super fly, win, lose or draw in this fight.

World super flyweight championship(vacant)
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (21/6/1) VS Abner Mares (12/9/1)
- Frankie Skipton fights for his old title against Abner Mares and is a huge favourite to win. Mares is a good fighter, coming off a great win over Leon Greene but Skipton is in his prime and eager to get amongst the titles again. I expect Skipton to win by late stoppage.

Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (20/7/1) VS "Awesome" Awesome (16/6/2)
- 50-50 fight here as The Kiss goes head to head with Awesome in what promises to be explosive whilst it lasts. Both hit hard but Awesome proved his chin in his last bout when he took The Pikey's best shots and held him to a draw. Reggie is still raw but his punch is devastating. Can't pick a winner.

Maxy "The Dream" Supreme (17/6/0) VS Luis "El Gallo" Singo (15/1/2)
- Rematch as El Gallo attempts to regain his title and avenge his only defeat. Last time out The Dream made sure the fight was close all the way before knocking Singo out in the final round. The return will most likely follow a similar pattern but can El Gallo stay on his feet this time?

World strawweight title
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (25/4/1) VS Lupe Fiasco (23/5/0)
- The Pikey seems to have met his master in Fiasco who, since joining The Chop gym has a 2/1 record against him and has won the last two on points. Kieran believes his only chance is to stop Fiasco but Lupe has a great chin and his skills are unbelievable. Tough to pick a favourite in this one.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight bout
Harold "Harry" Angus (32/1/1) VS Micheal Grant (17/10/3)
- Cruiserweight king Angus has his 2nd bout since moving to heavyweight and this is a very risky encounter against the much bigger and heavier hitting Grant. The bout was hastily arranged after Grant called him out and Harold may well be staring at a shattering defeat come the end of the fight.

Super middleweight bout
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (29/2/0) VS Jermanik Thompson (0/0/0)
- A somewhat low profile return from the super middleweight legend Deep Freeze. Having announced his comeback he was immediately matched with a debutant unknown from an unknown gym. Deep Freeze has stressed he is intent on fighting at light heavyweight but will intensive strength training negate his silky skills?

Middleweight bout
Jowett Pipes (18/1/0) VS Richard "The Juggernaut" Johnson (21/4/2)
- Outspoken Pipes has been compared to the great Wexley Gawn in terms of his build and style but he faces a genuine test of his creditentials when he meets top contender The Juggernaut over 12 rounds. There has been harsh words exchanged between the two of late and if Pipes wins, The Juggernaut joins Dragon's Vault.

Welterweight bout
Smooth Eddie Chaplin (19/1/1) VS Brittany Skye (22/6/1)
- Some critics have labelled Chaplin as a hype job claiming he hasn't beaten anyone during his rise up the rankings but that will all change if he can beat Skye. This is a great fight between the former 2 time welterweight king who holds a knockout victory over champ Collazo, and the untested Smooth Eddie. Pick em.

Lightweight bouts
Muckles Reilly (12/1/0) VS Carlos "El Apostle" Maussa (19/12/2)
- Bitter following his disputed points defeat to Carlos Quintana, Reilly goes back in against cancer stricken veteran Maussa determined to get back on the winning track. Maussa wants revenge so this promises to be a good fight, but unless Maussa adopts a different plan, I see the result being a wide points win for Reilly.
BigJuicyHog
Both Reilly and De Los Santos appear to be almost clones of each other. They will be very good title challengers a bit down the road. All around solid fighters as most of the Dragon Vault fighters are.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights for February 3

Richard "Dick" Butkiss (23-6-1 14KOs) vs. Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome (20-10-0 16KOs)
- Fresh off his revenge performance over Roy Jones to win back the Undisputed Championship, Richard Butkiss steps back into the ring to face Bobby Boome in a rematch. In their first fight, Butkiss won every round on his way to a knockout victory in the 10th. Does Butkiss who has seemingly been unmotivated since knocking out Deep Freeze to become the first ever Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion, regained his fire for competition since beating Roy Jones? Does Bobby Boome have what it takes to undo their first fight? -

World Jr. Welterweight Championship
Miguel Cotto (24-9-0 15KOs) vs. Jesse Jane (26-3-1 17KOs)
- Defending 5-Time Jr. Welterweight Champion, the fighter's fighter, the Ric Flair of the league, Miguel Cotto puts his title on the line against 3 Division World Champion Jesse Jane who looks to make some history by being the 4th fighter in history to win 4 world titles in 4 divisions. Can Miguel Cotto hold off Jesse Jane? Or will Jesse Jane use Tera Patrick's advice on how to beat Miguel Cotto and get the job done to make some history? -

Fights of Interest :

Welterweight Contenders Clash!

Edson Berto (17-1-1 11KOs) vs. CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS (18-4-1 12KOs)
- Lights Out takes on top 147 lbs. contender Berto to try and line himself up with a welterweight title match. Excellent match up. -

Lightweight This Matchup Isn't fair,But That's Ok Match!
Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson (18-14-0 13KOs) vs. CyruS "Let's Go Get It" ViruS (3-0-0 2KOs)
- LGGI gets fed into the ring for former World Champion, The Finisher. LGGI is mad. -

Bantamweight #1 Contenders Match
Roger Mayweather (18-5-1 3KOs) vs. CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (24-9-2 7KOs)
- 3 Division World Champion No Fear takes on fellow 3 Division World Champion and former Undisputed Bantamweight World Champion, Roger Mayweather. Excellent Matchup. -

CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights For February 3

World Lightweight Championship SUPER-FIGHT!
Joan Guzman (24-4-2 9KOs) vs. Tera Patrick (27-3-0 16KOs)
- 2 Division World Champion and reigning and defending 3-Time Lightweight Champion, Joan Guzman takes on 3 Division World Champion Tera Patrick who looks to regain the Lightweight throne after having mix success at 140 lbs. Will Guzman be the only fighter to knock out both Jesse Jane and Tera Patrick? Or Will Patrick get revenge on Guzman for Guzman knocking out Jane twice? -

Supporting Fights :

Jr. Flyweight Contenders
Rodel "Batang Mandaue" Mayol (10-5-2 7KOs) vs. Earthquake (8-1-2 0KOs)
- Prospect Earthquake looks to rebound from his knockout loss to former word champion Crissy Moran by taking on top contender Rodel Mayoe.-
BigG
Sorry about making that Finisher fight...laugh.gif

But Finisher has been shot since the 2nd Judah fight...keep that in mind.
CyruS
LGGI hasn't been showing up to the gym. I think he's scared shitless. He's lost his balls....

What do you think of LGGI losing his balls Snoop.... ?

BigG
Oh man laugh.gif

I'm rooting for him Cyrus....

He mgiht beat Finisher and become a hot prospect

OR the Finisher could ruin whatever potential he has right now.
BigG
Ronald Hearns (21-7-1) (Champion) vs. Manuel Cortez (23-8-0): Hearns makes first defense against the hard hitting Manuel Cortez. Cortez is a former 2x Middleweight Champion.

Non Title Fights:

Michael Grant (17-10-3) vs. Harold Angus (32-1-1): Grant faces former CW champion Harry Angus. Angus is often ranked in the top 5 P4P.

Chad Dawson (18-1-0) vs. Maxy Gawn (20-9-0): Dawson takes on his toughest challenge to date: A past his prime Maxy Gawn. Gawn is a former CW champ.

Roy Jones Jr. (25-6-0) vs. Lebron Puba (15-7-0): Former Light-Heavyweight Champion, Jones, is coming off a wide decision loss to Richard Butkiss. This is a tune up for him but Puba is no pushover.

Terry Norris (15-2-3) vs. Tyrell Hudson (14-1-1): Judah's finest prospect, Norris, taking on another top prospect. Good fight.

William Joppy (17-2-1) vs. Freddie Jones (15-5-1): Joppy takes on another good contender.

PPV!!! JUDAH-NAVARETTE!
Zab "Super" Judah (23-12-1) vs. Roland Navarette (28-2-5): The Legendary Zab Judah takes on the Legendary Roland Navarette. Superfight.

Juan Manuel Cotto (17-0-0) vs. Buddy McGirt (15-8-4): Cotto's toughest test to date.

Paulie Malignaggi (19-4-0) vs. Mike Taylor (23-4-0): Tough fight for Paulie.

The CEO
The Finisher ain't shot at all...he's just had a lot of outside drama goin' on...kinda like how Randy Couture did when he was losing to Liddell...people were facing him at the right time.
Blayde
~ Cruiserweight Championship ~
Aleksander Alexeev (23-3) © vs. Daniel Judah
-> Easy defense before the big fight against Tyson. Winner will be ready for Dawson.

Jean Pascal (21-8) © vs. Mr. Untouchable
-> Easy defense as Pascal is waiting for Roy.

Luis Collazo (27-2-2) © vs. Jabdiel Judah (22-10-1)
-> Jabdiel moving up for this huge fight. Collazo wants to school him like he did with Zab.

~ Bantamweight Championship ~
Oba Oronko (13-2) vs. Spirit Cole (16-4-4) ©

~ Flyweight Championship ~
Awesome Awesome (16-6-2) vs. Reggie The Kiss Hope (20-7-1)

Luis "El Gallo" Singo (15-1-2) vs. Maxy The Dream Supreme (17-6) ©

Light Heavyweight Eliminator
Allan Green (17-0) vs. Otto Blatty (18-4-2)
-> Big fight at 175. Winner is going after Butkiss (or Boome?)

Light Heavyweight Showdown
Terrence "Ten-Count" Tunney (14-7-2) vs. The Genesis
-> Rematch. Tunney cant be considered the favorite although he beat Ghusson the last time. Tunney wants Oxy-Con-Mon next.

Super Middleweight
Yusaf Mack (16-6-1) vs. Tyrone "Soup Bone" Sloan
-> The rematch. Last time it was a war that had Mack being knocked out. This time Mack wants to return Sloan the favor.

Welterweight Eliminator
Edson Berto (17-1-1) vs. Lights Out (18-4-1)
-> Berto called out Joppy who had the same status as him but instead he got this fight. Lights Out has a 2 point status advantage which is why this fight is a little too soon for Berto. But still it is a fight he can win, so hes gonna do that.

Maxy
Dragon's Vault Title Fights for February 3rd

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (30/3/1) won UD Samuel "The Nigerian Nightmare" Peter (10/7/0)
- World heavyweight champion Dipsy Gawn retained his title for the 12th time with a clear cut unanimous decision over the heavy handed Peter but he reverted back to his safety first approach and was booed by some sections of the fans. Dipsy can be exciting but when he boxes like this all he does is antagonize the crowd.

World bantamweight championship
Kindred "Spirit" Cole (17/4/4) won UD Oba Oronko (13/3/0)
- Kindred Cole repeats an earlier feat by clearly and easily outboxing fellow slickster Oronko to retain his bantamweight crown. Now Cole says he wants a voluntary before defending against Fernando Montiel, one of only 4 fighters to beat him.

World super flyweight championship(vacant)
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (22/6/1) won KO 8 Abner Mares (12/10/1)
- Frankie Skipton regained the super flyweight crown with an impressive 8th round knockout over Mares in a bout for the vacant title. Skipton still dreams about one day becoming a 5 weight world champion but won't box Spirit Cole for the bantamweight crown because they are stablemates.

Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (20/8/1) lost MD "Awesome" Awesome (17/6/2)
- The Kiss boxed the completely wrong fight here and although he lost a majority decision it really should have been unanimous for Awesome. Reggie failed to unload his much vaunted bombs and Awesome boxed supremely well to get the nod and win the title. The Kiss vows to be back.

Maxy "The Dream" Supreme (17/7/0) lost MD Luis "El Gallo" Singo (16/1/2)
- Having been knocked out in the first fight El Gallo produced a perfect performance to take back his title with a clearcut, albeit majority decision over The Dream. Supreme boxed the same way as before but this time he wasn't able to hurt El Gallo as much. These two will fight again at some point.

World strawweight title
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (25/5/1) lost UD Lupe Fiasco (24/5/0)
- The Pikey lost every round and was beaten up badly by Fiasco. By the end of the fight Kieran was exhausted, cut and badly swollen up as well as having suffered a broken jaw in the final round. Kieran has vowed to carry on boxing but Fiasco has his number and there is no way he wants any part of him for a long time.

Fights Of Interest :

Heavyweight bout
Harold "Harry" Angus (33/1/1) won UD Micheal Grant (17/11/3)
- Angus boxed a beautiful fight as he won an easy decision over the much much bigger and heavier punching Grant to really prove that he can compete at heavyweight. Harry now faces a difficult decision. Will he stay at heavyweight or will he go back to Cruiser for a fight between the winner of Alexeev and Tyson?

Super middleweight bout
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (30/2/0) won UD Jermanik Thompson (0/1/0)
- In a low profile comeback Deep Freeze did the expected and boxed his way to an easy decision over debutant Thompson. After the fight Deep Freeze revealed he will move to light heavyweight now and although he wouldn't answer any questions on Butkiss it is believed he wants nother fight with him...not just yet though.

Middleweight bout
Jowett Pipes (19/1/0) won UD Richard "The Juggernaut" Johnson (21/5/2)
- Loudmouthed Pipes put himself in the frame for a shot at world champ Hearns when he scored a clear cut but tough victory over The Juggernaut. After the fight both Wexley Gawn and Maxy Krumbsnatcher were seen talking to the Juggernaut about a move to either one of their gyms. Apparently it was in the contract.

Welterweight bout
Smooth Eddie Chaplin (19/1/2) draw Brittany Skye (22/6/2)
- Smooth Eddie and Skye couldn't be separated in this 12 round bout. It's unlikely Eddie wants a rematch because he feels he should get a title shot but Skye will beg to differ and if they do fight again it promises to be just as close between two very evenly matched welterweights.

Lightweight bouts
Muckles Reilly (13/1/0) won UD Carlos "El Apostle" Maussa (19/13/2)
- Reilly does what he did the last time and clearly outboxes Maussa. After the fight Reilly revealed he had donated his purse to a cancer charity in honour of the stricken Maussa. He said he was proud to have shared the ring with him on two occasions and wished Maussa the best of luck for his bout with Judah.
BigG
This was a bad fuckin day for my gym.

I'm going to take out on Carlos Maussa.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS! for February 3

Richard "Dick" Butkiss W KO 10 Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome - Butkiss and Boome fight a replay of the first fight with the same result. Knockout in the 10th. Butkiss retains the Undisputed Titles.

Miguel Cotto W KO 11 Jesse Jane - Cotto revitalizes his career by bringing back the old Cotto! Cotto wore down Jane who was looking to become the 4th 4 Division Champion ever. Cotto ended all thoughts of that and knocked Jane out in the 11th. Some satisfaction for Cotto who lost 3 fights to Jane's stablemate Tera Patrick. Is Cotto Back? -

Fights of Interest :

Welterweight Contenders Clash!
CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS W KO 2 Edson Berto - In a Welterweight Title Eliminator, Lights Out makes a statement with a second round knockout of top contender Edson Berto! -

CyruS "Let's Go Get It" ViruS L KO 4 Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson - LGGI is still looking for his balls.
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fight RESULTS For February 3

World Lightweight Championship SUPER-FIGHT!
Joan Guzman W TKO 9 Tera Patrick
- Guzman becomes the only fighter to knockout both Jesse Jane and Tera Patrick in this dominating performance. Guzman says Patrick can't handle his beastness and should find a way to go back down some more and try 130 lbs. -

Supporting Fights :

Jr. Flyweight Contenders
Earthquake W UD 12 Rodel "Batang Mandaue" Mayol
- Prospect Earthquake rebounds from a knockout loss to former world champion Crissy Moran by winning this fight against contender Rodel Mayol.-
CyruS
Let's give it up for Miguel Cotto! Past his prime and still pulls out a knockout victory over Jesse Jane. clapping.gif
BigG
Congrats, but Zab would like to end Cotto's career.
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Feb 3 2008, 05:51 AM) [snapback]377312[/snapback]
Middleweight bout
Jowett Pipes (19/1/0) won UD Richard "The Juggernaut" Johnson (21/5/2)
- Loudmouthed Pipes put himself in the frame for a shot at world champ Hearns when he scored a clear cut but tough victory over The Juggernaut. After the fight both Wexley Gawn and Maxy Krumbsnatcher were seen talking to the Juggernaut about a move to either one of their gyms. Apparently it was in the contract.

Lightweight bouts
Muckles Reilly (13/1/0) won UD Carlos "El Apostle" Maussa (19/13/2)
- Reilly does what he did the last time and clearly outboxes Maussa. After the fight Reilly revealed he had donated his purse to a cancer charity in honour of the stricken Maussa. He said he was proud to have shared the ring with him on two occasions and wished Maussa the best of luck for his bout with Judah.

Johnson has been kicked out and transferred to The Vault. This is the last I'll speak of him...maybe he'll learn someday that even though he's hung, it doesn't mean that he doesn't have to try in other areas of Life. His dick size was his downfall. Such a shame and very disappointing.

Reilly is a class act, and a great fighter.

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 3 2008, 06:38 AM) [snapback]377313[/snapback]
This was a bad fuckin day for my gym.

I'm going to take out on Carlos Maussa.

Same here...saaaaame here.

I'm seriously considering retiring all my other fighters for a week just so I can concentrate on Maussa.

He will destroy Judah if it's the last thing he does...

QUOTE(CyruS @ Feb 3 2008, 09:18 AM) [snapback]377322[/snapback]
Richard "Dick" Butkiss W KO 10 Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome - Butkiss and Boome fight a replay of the first fight with the same result. Knockout in the 10th. Butkiss retains the Undisputed Titles.

CyruS "Let's Go Get It" ViruS L KO 4 Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson - LGGI is still looking for his balls.

Congratulations on Butkiss' win, C.....I'd really like to see his stats...he fights like he's got 20s in 4 categories....anyway....I still know that Bobby Boome is one of the best boxers in The League....he's only lost to the very best.

and yes....that wasn't fair at all, and I hope LGGI will be ok.

laugh.gif
CyruS
Snoop is still shaking his head even after the fact LGGI got his ass knocked out. laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 3 2008, 09:57 AM) [snapback]377326[/snapback]
Johnson has been kicked out and transferred to The Vault. This is the last I'll speak of him...maybe he'll learn someday that even though he's hung, it doesn't mean that he doesn't have to try in other areas of Life. His dick size was his downfall. Such a shame and very disappointing.

Due to The Dragons Vault already having two world class middleweights in Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant and Jowett Pipes, The Juggernaut has signed for the Krumbsnatcher gym. He will get almost king like treatment there and hopefully he can one day win a title.
BigG
Title Fights: NONE.

Non Title Fights:

Larry Holmes (22-3-1) vs. Lanky Gawn (26-1-0): Holmes promises to beat down the HW legend.

Roy Jones Jr. (26-6-0) vs. "Prince' Malik Abu-Husson (26-8-2): Jones tests himself against league legend.

Ronald Hearns (22-7-1) vs. "Hardcore" Dexter Moore (20-17-1): Hearns in an easy tune-up. A well deserved one.

Terry Norris (15-3-3) vs. Tyrell Hudson (15-1-1): Rematch. Norris didn't take him seriously the first time. Promises a big knockout.

Juan Miguel Cotto (17-1-0) vs. Buddy McGirt (16-8-4): The tough veteran McGirt beat Cotto the first time. Cotto looking to be the first man to stop McGirt in the rematch.

ULTIMATE SUPERFIGHT! JUDAH vs. MAUSSA III: Maussa's Retirement Fight.
Zab "Super" Judah (23-12-2) vs. Carlos Maussa (19-13-2): Judah draining himself to make the weight for this fight. Promises to give Maussa his "Wrath". Maussa is getting stretched.

Rock Allen (13-3-1) vs. Freddy McPheerson (19-14-0): Allen tests himself against former champ.

Fernando Montiel (28-6-3) vs. Emory Cabana (10-0-3): Good fight. Young Cabana tests himself against potential HOFer Montiel.

Mark Johnson (19-16-0) vs. Kieran Conway (25-5-1): Former 3x Champ Johnson tests himself against league legend "The Pikey".
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For February 10

Undisputed World Light Heavyweight Championship - Trilogy ENDING FIGHT!
Richard "Dick" Butkiss (24-6-1 15KOs) vs. Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney (15-7-2 4KOs)
- Butkiss defends his undisputed titles against old foe Terrence Tunney yet again. In their previous 2 fights, Butkiss knocked out Tunney in the 8th and 3rd rounds. Their first fight was when Don managed Tunney into that 8th round knockout loss. Their second fight was when Maxy managed Tunney into that 3rd round knockout loss. Now this third fight features Blayde managing Tunney laugh.gif, what will happen this time? -

World Welterweight Championship
Luis Collazo (28-2-2 5KOs) vs. CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS (19-4-1 13KOs)
- Lights Out who has put life into his career by becoming a Welterweight is fresh off his 2nd round knockout in a welterweight title eliminator match with top contender Edson Berto. Now, Lights Out gets his chance to become Champion in his first ever chance at a world title. Will Lights Out fulfill his potential? Or will Collazo continue to dominate the Welterweight Championship picture? -

Miguel Cotto (25-9-0 16KOs) vs. Hermes Franca (13-6-0 12KOs)
- Cotto defends the jr. welterweight championship against the 16th different world champion opposition of his career, former 154 pound title holder Franca. Will Cotto who revitalized himself with a stirring knockout of 3 division champion Jesse Jane in his previous fight continue to beat father time? Or will Cotto fall to the bigger man in Franca? -

World Bantamweight Championship REMATCH!
Kindred "Spirit" Cole (17-4-4 0KOs) vs. CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (24-10-2 7KOs)
- 3 Division Champ No Fear gets another crack at Kindred Cole and the Bantamweight Championship. Will No Fear finally get a 4th title in a 4th weight class? Or will Cole show that No Fear does not belong at 118 again? -

Fights Of Interest :

135 lbs. Prospect Battle!!

Ray "The Hunter" Maxey (4-1-1 2KOs) vs. Ax (4-1-1 0KOs)
- Prospects go at it! -
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.