Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fighthype fans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
The CEO
Uhhh....Blatty just beat Ghusson....but he then lost to Codrington (who stole that victory)...

so Blatty wants his rematch...and after he wins that, HE will be the number #1 contender...
BigG
OUCH! I forgot to change Montiel's fight plan!

Same thing with Holmes and it almost cost him vs. a much lesser fighter...

I should start paying more attention to WeBL now..

Now Montiel has a big ugly L on his record he'll have to avenge...

Hate it when that happens.
BigG
And it happened with Donaire too and he lost the belt! Damn....I'ma make sure to check my fighrers fight plans before fights.
Maxy
Dragon's Vault Title Fights for March 2nd

World heavyweight championship
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (33/3/2) won SD Aleksander Alexeev (27/4/0)
- In a razor close fight Dipsy Gawn retained his title for the 15th time winning a split decision over former cruiserweight king Aleksander Alexeev but he needed a big last round to seal the deal on the scorecards. Dipsy knew he wouldn't be able to afford an off night and trained very hard for this one. At the end many observers said they couldn't spilt them but the general consensus was that Dipsy had done enough to retain his crown and thats how it turned out. He is HOF worthy now and P4P he has to be ranked very highly.

World middleweight championship
Jowett Pipes (22/2/0) lost KO 6 Manuel "Diez Punos" Cortez (25/11/0)
- Pipes used the wrong plan but nonetheless he got exposed big time by Cortez who is the hardest hitter P4P in all of boxing. This tells its own story..Pipes requires medical attention from his trainer. He has his left eye swollen shut. He has his right eye swollen shut. He has a gash below his left eye. He has a cut below his right eye. He has a serious cut over his left eye. He has a serious cut over his right eye. He has a fractured nose. He has a bloody mouth.

World welterweight championship
Smooth Eddie Chaplin (22/2/2) lost KO 1 Brittney Skye (25/7/2)
- Smooth Eddie figured that if he boxed the same way he did in fight 2 with Skye then he would get another decision but this result put that theory to bed. Skye came out to hurt Chaplin and her bombs completely destroyed the champ sending him into unconsciousness in the first round. He'll be back but this result has harmed his reputation in a big way.

World bantamweight championship
Kindred "Spirit" Cole (20/5/4) won UD Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel (31/7/4)
- Cole avenged an earlier career loss to Montiel by winning a clear decision to capture the bantamweight title. Montiel and his people claim they boxed the wrong fight and a rematch has already been arranged but Cole is confident in his abilities and promised more of the same in what will be a trilogy ending fight. Kindred never really had any problems and this is a great win for him.

World flyweight championship
Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (22/10/1) won KO 5 Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (24/8/1)
- Dragons Vault's hardest puncher had often been beaten up by Skipton when they were at the same gym but he proved he hadn't let it affect him by knocking out The Brit in the 5th round. Reggie is hoping to get a fight with Kieran Conway but that looks unlikely. This is by far his biggest ever win and having returned to the style that gave him success early in his career Reggie looks a dangerous fighter right now.
BigG
Spirit was hurt twice agaisnt Montiel and won by close scores...I dont think that was such ane asy win. nevertheless, it will be a totally different fight in the rematch.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 2 2008, 06:43 AM) [snapback]380981[/snapback]
Spirit was hurt twice agaisnt Montiel and won by close scores...I dont think that was such ane asy win. nevertheless, it will be a totally different fight in the rematch.

You're right, he was....I scrolled through the fight so quick I missed that. laugh.gif
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS! For March 2

World Jr. Welterweight Championship REMATCH!
Miguel Cotto W UD 12 Buddy McGirt - Cotto retains his title with a dominating rematch performance to undo the draw from their first fight. Cotto came out with a mission on this night, and that was to stop father time and not just Buddy McGirt. Cotto should he still has legs left.

Linear Jr. Welterweight Championship
CyruS "Running Man" ViruS W UD 12 Mike Taylor - Running Man pulls off what is possibly, the biggest win of his career by out-classing Mike Taylor in dominating fashion to walk away as the new lineal Jr. Welterweight Champion of the world. Before the Fight, Taylor said quite a few disrespectful things about the pioneers of the sport. Running Man shut his mouth on this night with an easy victory.

World Jr. Featherweight Championship TRILOGY ENDER!
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS D 12 "Bandito De Culo" Ernesto Bonifacio - No Fear, who claimed this would be the last shot he would take at Bonifacio, finds himself with a controversial draw as many at ringside thought No Fear had done the impossible. No Fear in disappointment after the fight said he thanks Bonifacio for giving him 3 straight chances to make history. He also thanked Frankie Skipton for all his help in training in the last 2 fights with Bonifacio. Also after the fight Bonifacio said he WILL grant No Fear another match after he defends his title against Slanger Jr. No Fear was pleased with the announcement.

Fights Of Interest :

none.
CyruS
TOS results go up tuesday, since Guzman-Quintana II is on tuesday.
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fight results for March 2nd

World cruiserweight championship
"Bad" Chad Dawson (21/3/0) won ko 4 "Smokin'" Joe Frazier (10/19/0)
- Dawson apologised to his fans after this fight because as far as he was concerned Frazier didn't even come to win. "I'm sorry but this guy came for the pay day and nothing else. When I get in the ring I expect a fight every time and Frazier just didn't seem like he wanted to win at all. This was his opportunity and he didn't even try. My fans are happy that I've won again and retained my crown but I feel for them because it was so one-sided and they paid big money to watch this, both at ringside and on PPV."

World light flyweight championship
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (29/5/1) won ko 10 Luis "El Gallo" Singo (18/3/2)
- The Pikey produced a repeat performance of his last bout with El Gallo, coming from behind to win by 10th round knockout. He told the press afterwards, "He's a good fighter but he can't punch at all and thats his downfall. Any guy with a solid chin and a punch can take this guy out. If we ever fight again I will walk right through him and finish the fight in under a minute. I got repect for him but seriously he don't belong at this level."

Meanwhile, Frankie "The Brit" Skipton, who got knocked out when challenging Reggie "The Kiss" Hope for the flyweight crown admits that he spent too much time helping No Fear prepare for his valiant challenge against Bonafacio. "I took Reggie lightly....I used to beat him up regularly when we were at the same gym so I thought it would be an easy fight. I've been helping No Fear and I thought he beat Bonafacio....in fact I thought it was an outright robbery....fuck what the record books say, my man No Fear is a 5 division champ!"
BigG
Hey Maxy, this aint nothin personal because I like Cole but Montiel is gonna give that boy a sick beating in fight 3.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 2 2008, 11:37 AM) [snapback]381020[/snapback]
Hey Maxy, this aint nothin personal because I like Cole but Montiel is gonna give that boy a sick beating in fight 3.

That's ok with me.... not_i.gif

Cole's moving up after this fight anyway....he was gonna move up straight after this past fight but understands he has to grant a rematch. He's not quite a twig but he is tall...I was thinking about making a load more twigs cos my new breed of fighters have some serious flaws. Jowett Pipes and Smooth Eddie Chaplin both got fucked up today because I don't really know the best fight plans for them.... dntknw.gif
BigG
Hey...having a W over Montiel on your record is great. Cole probably became a HOFer after that. I already set up the fight plan I was originally going to use ...so I must say good luck to Cole because he is seriously going to need it.

One thing I noticed about your new twigs is that they have more power but they wear out more easily and have less agi...

I'm not kidding when I say this but Roy Jones Jr. is the anti-twig around LHW/SMW. Granite chin, excellent speed, big power, great conditioning.
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fight RESULTS For March 4

World Lightweight Championship II
Joan Guzman W SD 12 Carlos "El Indio" Quintana
- Joan Guzman who hadn't been coming to the gym due to lack of motivation decided to be the boxer in this rematch instead of gunning for the knockout. Guzman made the fight closer that it should have been but is the clear winner. After the fight, Guzman says he is done seeing Quintana, he now awaits for the new undefeated contenders, JoJo & Ray De Los Santos. -

Supporting Fights :

Jr. Flyweight Contenders
Earthquake W MD 12 Young-Chul Choo
- Prospect Earthquake wins a razor thin fight against the former world champion. They have a rematch set for this weekend due to the closeness of this fight. -
BigJuicyHog
Dont make excuse for Guzman. It wasnt that clear of a decision obviously as it was a split verdict.
BigG
I know Guzman well, and he is going to have a hard time with JoJo.
Blayde
Sunday, March 9th

Heavyweight
Alexeev still without a fight
The Prince (12-0) vs. Samuel Peter (10-10)
-> Great fight between two prospect. Yes, Peter is one, look who he lost to.

Light Heavyweight
TITLE - Allan Green (21-0) vs. The Genesis Ghusson (29-6)
-> Green taking on the last big name of the past in this division. Now its Greens time and Ghusson will find hismelf von the canvas.
The Rematch - Jaidon Codrington (17-3-1) vs. Otto Blatty (20-6-2)
-> Codrington looking to get the W again.

Super Middleweight
Jean Pascal still without an opponent

Super Welterweight
Simms vs. Palomino?
Long and Dzinziruk still without fights

Super Lightweight
Collazo still without a fight

Featherweight
TITLE - Gamboa (31-0) vs. Too Sharp Johnson (22-17)
-> Difficult fight, but Gamboa has to pull it off.

Super Bantamweight
TITLE - Bonifacio (21-7-4) vs. Slanger Jr. (24-12-1)
-> Bonifacio taking on one of the biggest punchers P4P.

Super Flyweight
TITLE - Juan "Apuro" Herrera (13-4-3) vs. Roger Mayweather (22-6-1)
-> Herrera has fought much better opponents his entire career, so he may pull off the upset and keep his title.

Flyweight
Rashid Ali (10-2-2) vs. Aloysius Piet (13-5-4)
-> Two best prospect fighting each other again.

Junior Flyweight
Awesome still without a fight
Ricardo Torres (9-1) vs. AJ Banal (25-14-3)
-> This may be too much too soon for the young Torres who will come to win though.

Strawweight
TITLE - Monte Negro (14-4-2) will rematch Lupe Fiasco
El Gallo still doesnt have an opponent
Miguel Torres doesnt have any fight yet, either
Maxy
Dragon's Vault Title Fights for March 8th

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (33/3/2) VS Cyrus "Giant Man" Virus (24/13/0)
- Lipstick makes his 16th defense against the behemoth "Giant Man" in what is a potentially fatal voluntary from the champion. He described his opponent as "A creature of monstrous proportions" but ridiculed his skills claiming he could win with "both hands tied behind my back." If Giant Man is able to hurt Lipstick he is able to finish him so caution is probably the best way to deal with this challenge but Dipsy has promised to "dance and destroy" in a fight which will not go the distance.

Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (25/2/0) VS Manuel "Diez Punos" Cortez (25/11/0)
- New champ Cortez, fresh off his ruthless demolition over Jowett Pipes, makes his first defense against former conqueror and ex champ The Hoodlum. Cortez accused Harold of running scared in the first fight but The Hoodlum has said he will box cautiously once again stressin, "You don't run head on into a freight train!" Will Cortez have learnt from the first fight or will The Hoodlum become a 2-time world middleweight champion?

World super welterweight championship
Tony Palomino (18/1/1) VS Travis "Tremendous" Simms (33/1/2)
- There are no tougher challenges than this one for Vault fighter Palomino who has been carefully managed to a title shot against the P4P no.1 in the world, Travis Simms. Simms has more defenses of his title than Palomino has wins so this looks on paper to be another success story for the legendary champion. Palomino has other ideas though and promised, "This will be a giant upset. Simms ain't seen nothing from the others that I can't do much much better!"

World lightweight championship
Ray De los Santos (18/0/0) VS Joan Guzman (29/4/2)
- Santos is unbeaten but untested, his biggest wins coming against Freddy McPheerson so how is he supposed to spring the upset here? Guzman has seen and done it all and he will go into this fight supremely confident of ruining the inflated record of Santos. Ray's camp have changed his strategy for this fight several times and Wexley Gawn is said to be paranoid about his protege getting hurt but Santos is confident he can win.

World bantamweight championship-the rematch
Kindred "Spirit" Cole (20/5/4) VS Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel (31/7/4)
- Cole upset the odds to win last time out but Montiel was hurt by that defeat and has promised to stop Cole this time around. Kindred has his eyes set on a move to super bantam but a loss here, especially inside schedule, will do nothing for his confidence and could ruin him as a top force. He says he won't change his gameplan but Montiel will ask more serious questions this time and it could prove too much for Cole.
BigG
He described his opponent as "A creature of monstrous proportions"

LOL..pretty much what Giant Man is.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For March 9

World Heavyweight Championship
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (33-3-2 10KOs) vs. CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS (24-13-0 24KOs)
- The behemoth Giant Man gets a crack at the Heavyweight Title. Giant Man has never gone the distance ever in his career, so thats not going to change. He either gets knocked out, or knocks his opponent out. Let's not forget, Giant Man knocked out Lanky Gawn a long time ago. Can Giant Man pull it off? -

Miguel Cotto (28-9-1 17KOs) vs. Luis Collazo (31-3-2 6KOs)
- The Fighter's Fighter Miguel Cotto defends his title in a rematch against the former 2-Time Welterweight Champion Collazo. Ages ago when these 2 fighters were just prospects, Cotto won a shutout UD against Collazo. Times have changed and Cotto is the underdog. Can Cotto once again push back father time? Or will Collazo get revenge and put down Cotto once and for all? -

Lineal Jr. Welterweight Championship
CyruS "Running Man" ViruS (23-12-4 0KOs) vs. Juan Miguel Cotto (19-3-0 18KOs)
- Lineal Champ Running Man defends his title against top contending Knockout Artist, Juan Cotto. Running Man was last scene on youtube with Juan Cotto's now ex girlfriend in a XXX video. Will Juan get revenge? Or will Running Man add insult to injury? -

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Welterweight CLASH!

Mike Taylor (26-6-0 13KOs) vs. "Sublime" Buddy Shine (19-8-2 2KOs)
- Top 140 lb. contenders clash ahead. Buddy Shine didn't want this fight, but promises he will not lay down to the former 2-Time Champ Taylor. -

CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights For March 9

World Lightweight Championship
Joan Guzman (29-4-2 11KOs) vs. Ray De los Santos (18-0-0 7KOs)
- 2 Division World Champion and reigning and defending 3-Time Lightweight Champion, Joan Guzman defends his title against yet another Undefeated Top Contender in Santos. Surprisingly Guzman has opened up as the underdog in the betting lines. Will Santos end the reign of quite possibly the greatest lightweight ever? -

Supporting Fights :

Heavyweight Prospects Rematch
Ovidio Ochoa (11-0-3 4KOs) vs. Enigma (11-3-0 2KOs)
- 2 top heavyweight prospects go at it again. Their last fight ended with Ochoa winning by split decision. -

Light Heavyweight Prospect/Contenders
Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins (18-2-1 8KOs) vs. Kurt Angle (13-2-0 12KOs)
- Prospect Kurt Angle takes on top contender Hopkins. -

Jr. Flyweight Rematch
Earthquake (11-1-2 0KOs) vs. Young-Chul Choo (12-8-3 7KOs)
- These 2 get it on again. In their previous bout, Earthquake won via razor thin MD. -
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fights for March 2nd

"Bad" Chad Dawson (21/3/0) vs 'Marvelous' Marvin Shabazz (22/8/1)
- Dawson makes his 2nd defense against the heavy hitting Shabazz in what should be a highly entertaining bout. "Bad" Chad hopes to build a legacy at cruiserweight and has told his fans that he aims to become the record holder for defenses in the weight class. In Shabazz he faces a tough opponent but he goes into the fight as a big betting favourite and a defeat here would be an upset.

Maxy KoKaine (23/9/0) vs Brittney Skye (25/7/2)
- One of the best fighters never to win the title gets a shot at new champ Skye and promises to finally fulfill his life-long ambition. Skye is fresh off his knockout win over Smooth Eddie Chaplin but KoKaine believes he has the skills to outbox the champ.

Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (29/5/1) vs "Awesome" Awesome (19/7/2)
- The Pikey holds a win over "Awesome" but in their last bout, a while back at strawweight, Awesome was perhaps a shade unlucky to only get a draw. One weight division higher and it can be argued that Kieran has declined whilst "Awesome" has improved. It will be an exciting encounter and the bookies are finding it difficult to split them.
Maxy

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (34/3/2) won KO 7 Cyrus "Giant Man" Virus (24/14/0)
- Lipstick made his 16th defense but the fight was very poor until round 7 because Giant Man simply refused to box, preferring to rest and cover up for the first 6 rounds. When he did finally open up Lipstick knocked him out with considerable ease but he was frustrated by the challengers weird tactics saying, "I gave him a shot at the biggest prize in sport and he chose to fight like that? He should be banned from the sport."

Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (26/2/0) won UD Manuel "Diez Punos" Cortez (25/12/0)
- The Hoodlum was badly marked up after the fight but regained the middleweight crown with a clear but close unanimous decision over the huge hitting Cortez. Afterwards Cortez complained that the fight should have been stopped due to the gashes around Grant's eyes but Harold said, "I could see just fine and what he said is a bitch move. No fighter should be stopped on an injury unless he can't see."

World super welterweight championship
Tony Palomino (18/1/2) DRAW 12 Travis "Tremendous" Simms (33/1/3)
- Palomino put up a good effort against the P4P king but failed to rest the title from him after the judges scored the bout a draw. Palomino was gracious enough to admit he felt he lost the fight and it now seems likely that Simms will make a voluntary before giving Tony a rematch. This was quite a god fight although there were some people at ringside who felt disappointed because neither man was hurt in the entire fight.

World lightweight championship
Ray De los Santos (19/0/0) won UD Joan Guzman (29/5/2)
- De los Santos boxed the perfect fight to take the world title from HOF star Guzman in a bout that showcased both fighters skills but didn't excite the fans who wanted to see a knockout. Ray has been told that he will probably have to give Guzman an immediate rematch but he has said he will refuse to do that unless he gets 80% of the purse. He has even threatened to quit rather than grant an instant rematch. Strange times....

Kindred "Spirit" Cole (21/5/4) won UD Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel (31/8/4)
- Cole wins the trilogy with Montiel and Fernando was so gutted after this defeat that he said he would retire. Kindred boxed beautifully and deserved to win clearly. In fact it was an easier bout for him than last weeks fight and he can rest assured in the knowledge that he has beaten HOF legend Montiel 2 times out of 3. Cole said, "I took it easy in sparring, saved myself for this bout and it paid dividends. I feel great."

World flyweight title
Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (23/10/1) won KO 1 Angel Espinosa (10/5/1)
- The Kiss took on the highest available contender and duly flattened him in the first round. Reggie had hoped to box Kieran Conway next but The Pikey has gone back to strawweight after losing by KO to "Awesome". "Awesome" may challenge The Kiss next otherwise his only other option is a bout against Rashid Ali, the no.1 contender. The division as a whole is quite weak at the moment but there are champions and top fighters in the surrounding divisions who can make things very interesting.[font="Verdana"][/font]

CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS! For March 9

World Heavyweight Championship
CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS L KO 7 Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn
- Giant Man puts on a shit performance for the audience but though by playing the waiting game he would catch Lipstick off guard. Giant Man was wrong. -

Miguel Cotto D 12 Luis Collazo
- The Fighter's Fighter Miguel Cotto retains his title in a close fight. Some at ringside had Collazo winning the fight but the bout ended a draw. -

CyruS "Running Man" ViruS W UD 12 Juan Miguel Cotto
- Lineal Champ Running Man makes easy work of Juan Cotto. Running Man was then seen passing out XXX DVDs of Juan's now ex girlfriend. -

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Welterweight CLASH!
"Sublime" Buddy Shine L UD 12 Mike Taylor
- Buddy Shine fought cautious and that cost him as Taylor easily outworked him. -
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fight RESULTS For March 9

Joan Guzman L UD 12 Ray De los Santos (18-0-0 7KOs)
- Possibly the Greatest Lightweight of all time, loses his title in a razor close fight to the scores of 115-113 x2 and 115-114. After the fight Guzman tipped his hat to Santos but enforced his rematch clause. However it appears Santos left the country with the title belt and doesn't seem to want to show up for the rematch. -

Supporting Fights :

Heavyweight Prospects Rematch
Enigma L UD 12 Ovidio Ochoa
- Prospect Enigma loses his first clear fight. -

Light Heavyweight Prospect/Contenders
Kurt Angle W UD 12 Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins
- Prospect Kurt Angle takes apart Hopkins to reinvigorate his career. -

Jr. Flyweight Rematch
Earthquake L SD 12 Young-Chul Choo
- Prospect Earthquake loses a razor thin decision in this rematch. These 2 are now 1-1 -
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fight results for March 8th

"Bad" Chad Dawson (22/3/0) won KO 11 'Marvelous' Marvin Shabazz (22/9/1)
- Dawson retained his title with an impressive 11th round knockout over Shabazz in a fight he controlled with ease, especially as it wore on. Dawson is turning into an excellent champion and reiterated his desire to break the record for successive cruiserweight title defenses telling the worlds media, "It is my dream to become a HOF fighter and create history. I wish to be regarded as the greatest cruiserweight of all time when I finally quit." Jaidon Codrington has expressed his desire to be Chad's next opponent but he says he will leave that up to the promoters.

Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (29/6/1) lost KO 11 "Awesome" Awesome (20/7/2)
- Conway suffered the worst defeat of his career as he was stopped for the first time ever, being knocked out in round 11 by "Awesome" Awesome in a fight which was always slipping away from him. Despite the defeat Kieran insisted he has absolutely no plans to retire. "I'll probably go back to strawweight and see how I do back there. Tonight wasn't my night, Awesome fought a great fight and I take my hat off to him. He's stronger than I remembered him being and he took my legs away before knocking me out. Good luck to him in the future."
Blayde
QUOTE(CyruS @ Mar 9 2008, 01:22 PM) [snapback]381780[/snapback]
Jr. Flyweight Rematch
Earthquake L SD 12 Young-Chul Choo
- Prospect Earthquake loses a razor thin decision in this rematch. These 2 are now 1-1 -

Choo has moved up to Super Flyweight now as he doesnt really have an idea which way to go with his training. But as soon as it is possible for these two to fight again in the same weight class, Choo will gladly give Earthquake another shot.

Junior Flyweight Champion Awesome stated that he always enjoyed fighting The Pikey no matter if he won or lost. They always put on a show for the fans. Now Awesome tries to make a little history for himself as he has also moved up to Super Fly where he wants to fight for the title. Roger Mayweather obviously doesnt want anything from him, but Donaire or someone should be found as an opponent for Awesome who definitely deserves a shot at tha vacant title.
BigG
Donaire will gladly fight and KO Awesome.

The last twig he fought was a stylistic nightmare for him....Awesome, stylewise, seems to be made for someone like Donaire.
Blayde
Awesome-Donaire would be a great fight, lets do that smile.gif

By the way Id like to ask for my new heavyweight prospect Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez for some easy fights at the beginning of his career.
Blayde
I just wanted to say that Rashid Ali (11-2-2) is not ready to fight Reggie "The Kiss" Hope yet. I know Reggie would like to face more tough competition but it just wouldnt make sense for Ali right now. Give him 5 more fights and hopefully wins and he will be ready.

But Awesome might fight at Flyweight again in the future and Monte Negro has also stated he wont stay at strawweight forever.
Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fight for March 23rd
[/color]
[color="#ff0000"]
World strawweight championship
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (29/6/1) vs Monte Negro (16/4/2)
- Pikey looks to get his career back on track following his first ever knockout defeat at the hands of "Awesome" Awesome last time out when he challenges strawweight king Monte Negro for his old belts. Negro is on a 6 fight winning streak, including 3 straight wins over Lupe Fiasco, a man who now appears to have Kieran's number. This is a tough defense for the champion however and Kieran is confident he has the tools to dethrone the champ and win the belt for a 4th time. Can the Irish gypsy do it?

Fights of Interest.

Super middleweight bouts
Bugsy "Long" Gawn (22/17/4) vs Michelle Thorne (17/7/2)
- This is the 4th fight between these two battle scarred warriors (they are 1/1/1 at present) and will finally settle who is the better fighter. Bugsy is nearing the end of his career and hopes to get a shot at the world champion should he win this fight so he knows it is basically all or nothing for him. He has both Pascal and Allan Green in his sights but after this fight it will determine which division he finishes his career in. Tough one to call.

Jowett Pipes (23/3/0) vs Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome (22/14/0)
- The outspoken somewhat obscene Pipes has claimed he will never lose to an II fighter and this boast has now been put to the test as he squares off against one of the best II fighters out there in the experienced hard hitting Tick Tick Boome. Pipes, still under investigation for fight rigging has been granted a license for this bout and promises to "embarrass that lumbering no good son of a bitch!"
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For March 23

World Welterweight Championship REMATCH!
Edson Berto (22-3-1 13KOs) vs. CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS (21-6-1 14KOs)
- Lights Out fresh off of his revenge knockout victory over Chaplin steps into the ring with the new welterweight champ Berto in this rematch. In their first fight, Lights Out knocked out Berto in 2. Can Lights Out do it again and regain the title? -

World Jr. Welterweight Championship - FOURTH FIGHT!
Luis Collazo (32-3-3 7KOs) vs. Miguel Cotto (28-10-2 17KOs)
- In another match between these 2, Cotto gets his immediate rematch against Collazo. Collazo is the first man to ever knock Miguel Cotto out at 140 pounds which he did in fight #3 in the last round. Can Cotto find it within himself to get revenge on Collazo and become a 6-TIME!? Jr. Welterweight Champion? Or will Collazo close the book on Cotto? -

CyruS "Running Man" ViruS (25-12-4 0KOs) vs. Paul Malignaggi (23-7-0 8KOs)
- Lineal champ Running Man defends his title against top contender Malignaggi. Will Running Man continue on a big roll he is on right now? Or will Malignaggi steal his thunder and the "real" title? -

World Jr. Featherweight Championship - WILL HISTORY FINALLY BE MADE!?
CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS (26-12-1 25KOs) vs. CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (26-12-3 7KOs)
- No Fear gets another chance to make history by becoming the first ever 5-Division World Champion against his former gymmate, arguable the "pound 4 pound best puncher ever" Slanger Jr. Will No Fear finally make history? Or will Slanger Jr. knockout any dream No Fear has of making it? -

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Welterweight Contenders REMATCH!

Jimmy Jack Judah (28-0-0 21KOs) vs. Buddy McGirt (17-12-5 5KOs)
- #1 140 contender Jimmy Jack Judah takes on top contender Buddy McGirt in this rematch. In their first fight a long while back, Jimmy Jack won a razor close Majority Decision. Will Jimmy Jack put out McGirt? Or will McGirt upset Jimmy? -

Jr. Welterweight Contenders Match!
"Sublime" Buddy Shine (20-9-2 2KOs) vs. Herman Ngoudjo (16-1-0 8KOs)
- Former World Champ Buddy Shine takes on Ngoudjo in a red hot match up in the deep 140 lbs. division.

CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights For March 23

Joan Guzman (30-5-2 11KOs) vs. JoJo (21-0-0 9KOs)
- 2 Division World Champion and reigning and defending 4-Time Lightweight Champion and the #1 Pound For Pound Fighter In The World, Joan Guzman defends his title against yet ANOTHER Undefeated #1 Contender in JoJo. No one has had a schedule like Guzman in a long time which is proven with his #1 P4P ranking. Will Guzman continue on his path? Or will JoJo fulfill her potential and become world champion over "the greatest lightweight of all time?" -

Supporting Fights :

Heavyweight Prospects
VALUEV (10-3-0 2KOs) vs. Enigma (11-4-0 2KOs)
- 2 top heavyweight prospects go at it. -

Light Heavyweight Contenders Rematch
Terrence "Ten-Count" Tunney vs. Kurt Angle (15-2-0 13KOs)
- In their first fight Tunney won via a close unanimous decision. -

Jr. Welterweight Contenders Clash
Roland Navarette (29-5-7 9KOs) vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. (22-3-0 12KOs)
- Floy Mayweather Jr. is on probation after throwing back to back fights to Jimmy Jack Judah. Their is talks on making both those fights into no-contests. Now, Mayweather is back in the ring against 2 division world champion and former #1 pound for pound fighter, Roland Navarette.-
Blayde
Saturday Battle of the Prospect in the HEAVYWEIGHT Division

The Prince (13-0) vs. Ovidio Ochoa (13-0-3)
VALUEV (10-3) vs. Enigma (11-4)

Sunday Championship Fights

~ Cruiserweight Championship ~
Jaidon Codrington (19-3-1) © vs. Ice Cream (23-11-1)
-> 177 pounds champion Codrington makes his first defense against a guy who naturally is arguably a heavyweight and apparently cant be outboxed. But doest the smaller man have the power to beat Gawn the way he has been before?

~ Light Heavyweight Championship ~
Allan Green (23-0) © vs. Otto Blatty (20-7-2)
-> Allan Green defends his belt against number one ranked contender Blatty who got knocked out by Green in the past. As Banks, Hopkins, Hearns and Bugsy are still on their way up, there is no other contender available though. Green hopes 175 will heat up in the future so he might become a p4p number 1 candidate. His promotional team is sure hes got the tools for it.

~ Super Middleweight Championship ~
Jean Pascal (27-8) © vs. Tyrone "Soup Bone" Sloan (24-13)
-> Champion Pascal is on an unbelievable 13 fights winning streak and just put a beating on Roy Jones that no one had expected. Now Pascal takes on always dangerous puncher Sloan again.

~ Super Welterweight Championship ~
Travis "Tremendous" Simms (33-2-3) vs. William Joppy (23-3-1) ©
-> REMATCH. In a shocking upset Joppy took the title away from the former P4P king with a controversial decision.

~ Welterweight Championship ~
Edson Berto (22-3-1) © vs. Lights Out (21-6-1)
-> REMATCH. Berto felt embarassed when he got knocked out in 2 rounds last time. But he is the champion now and is confident he can knock Lights Out out this time.

~ Super Lightweight Championship ~
Luis Collazo (32-3-3) © vs. Miguel Cotto (28-10-2)
-> Fight number 4 between these veterans. Its 1-1-1 now with Collazo holding a 12th round knockout victory over Cotto in the last time. It should always be competitive now after the first fight a long time ago was a shutout win for Cotto.

~ Featherweight Championship ~
Yuriorkis Gamboa (34-0) © vs. Jesse Jane (30-6-1)
-> Gamboa the king of the 12th round KOs did just that against Jane last week. Jane is one of the best fighters in the world though and this is a very interesting rematch. If Gamboa wins, he will fight the 130 pound champion and one of the best punchers p4p Errol "H-Rizzle" Barnes next.

~ Bantamweight Championship ~
"Awesome" Awesome (21-7-2) vs. Kindred "Spirit" Cole (21-5-4) ©
-> 3 division champion Awesome tries to make it 4 against probably the favorite Kindred Cole. If Awesome wins, he will fight Roger Mayweather afterwards. Can the smaller man Awesome execute a power punching game plan against the bigger man Cole?

~ Strawweight Championship ~
Monte Negro (16-4-2) © vs. Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (29-6-1)
-> The Pikey back in the division he ruled until Fiasco become the reigning champion for quite some time. Monte Negro is the new strawweight king though, but a similar fighter Luis Singo has been knocked out by Conway before.

Co-Features
140: Herman Ngoudjo (16-1) vs. Buddy Shine (20-9-2)
Maxy

Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (26/3/0) vs Richard "The Juggernaut" Johnson (25/6/2)
- Trilogy ending bout. Following last weeks knockout defeat to the Juggernaut there seems to be no way Harold can turn it around but this is boxing and no outcome at this level is ever set in stone. The Hoodlum will have to try and combat the speed and power employed by The Juggernaut in the last fight but he was desperatley exposed and it looks to be another inside schedule win for the new champion.

Kindred "Spirit" Cole (21/5/4) vs "Awesome" Awesome (21/7/2)
- Cole faces 3 weight champion "Awesome", a fighter he knows will come at him throwing big bombs. Kindred is having a great spell at the moment but make no mistake about it, this fight is going to really ask some questions of him. Despite having both a weight and height advantage, Cole is well aware that "Awesome" has a massive power advantage so he will have to be extremely careful or face being flattened.

World super flyweight title
Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (24/10/1) vs Roger Mayweather (23/7/1)
- The Kiss only took this fight because he felt insulted by remarks made to him by Mayweather. He's really a flyweight and will move back down whatever the result here. Reggie has the strength and power to hurt Mayweather but Roger is much quicker and has better skills by far all round. It's basically a question of whether Reggie can stop his man because if he can't he won't win this fight.

World junior flyweight title
Maxy "The Dream" Supreme (19/9/0) vs Crissy Moran (15/5/0)
- Vacant title fight that could easily go either way. The bookies can't split them, I can't split them and the fans can't split them. Whatever the outcome it does promise to be an explosive fight and The Dream will look to hurt Moran as often as possible because that is his game plan in basically every fight he has. Maxy has never won a fight on points so if he's going to beat Moran he'll have to stop her!

Fights of interest

Cruiserweight bout
Harold "Harry" Angus (38/1/1) vs "Iron" Mike Tyson (26/10/1)
-
Angus keeps busy in a fight he needn't have taken but felt inclined to do just so he could stay active whilst he watches with interest what happens at heavyweight. Tyson has suffered poor form of late but he has one great equalizer in his armoury and thats a knockout punch in either hand. One mistake from Angus and he will regret taking this fight for the rest of his life.

Light heavyweight bout
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (32/2/0) vs Kendrick 'Power' Powe (6/1/1)
-
Deep Freeze returns against relative novice Powe hinting that if he feels good he will pursue a challenge against Allan Green for the world light heavyweight title. Maxy just can't seem to stay away from the sport but the rumours have been rife for a long time now.....he's just not the fighter he once was and the added pounds at light heavy have taken away some of the huge gifts he possessed at super middle, where he is of course, the greatest of all time.

Other fights

heavy -
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (35/3/2) vs Sean Kingston (1/18/0) laugh.gif
welter - "Smooth" Eddie Chaplin (22/4/2) vs Brittney Skye (26/8/2)
light -
Muckles Reilly (18/2/0) vs Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson (25/15/0)
bantam -
Emory Cabana (15/1/3) vs Oba Oronko (15/4/0)
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fight RESULTS For March 23

World Welterweight Championship REMATCH!
CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS W KO 10 Edson Berto - Lights Out regains the world welterweight championship.

World Jr. Welterweight Championship - FOURTH FIGHT!
Miguel Cotto L UD 12 Luis Collazo - Cotto loses a close but clear decision to Collazo. Cotto gave Collazo his props after the fight.

CyruS "Running Man" ViruS L TKO 9 Paul Malignaggi - Running Man loses the linear title.

World Jr. Featherweight Championship - WILL HISTORY FINALLY BE MADE!?
CyruS "No Fear" ViruS W UD 12 CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS - No Fear makes history by becoming the first and only 5-Division world champion.

Fights Of Interest :

Jr. Welterweight Contenders REMATCH!
Jimmy Jack Judah W UD 12 Buddy McGirt - Jimmy gives McGirt the worse beating of his career.

Jr. Welterweight Contenders Match!
"Sublime" Buddy Shine L UD 12 Herman Ngoudjo - Buddy Shine loses a close one. scores were 115-113 x3.
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights RESULTS! March 23

Joan Guzman W UD 12 JoJo
- Guzman retains his title against the latest undefeated #1 contender. Guzman cements his place as #1 p4p and arguably the greatest lightweight of all time with this performance. -

Supporting Fights :

Heavyweight Prospects
Enigma L TKO 9 VALUEV
-Enigma runs out of gas and gets pummeled. The manager throws in the towel to save him.-

Light Heavyweight Contenders Rematch
Kurt Angle L UD 12 Terrence "Ten-Count" Tunney
- Kurt Angle made no adjustments and lost another close one to Tunney. -

Jr. Welterweight Contenders Clash
Floyd Mayweather Jr. W UD 12 Roland Navarette
- Floy Mayweather Jr. bounces back after the controversial pair of Jimmy Jack Judah fights. Mayweather makes easy work of the former #1 p4p fighter in Navarette. Mayweather is now lined up for a world title match against Luis Collazo.-
BigG
Cyrus, I believe Zab gave McGirt the worst beating of his career
CyruS
Zab Judah vs. Buddy McGirt =

McGirt grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

Super is sucking wind. He has a cut over his right eye. He has a fractured nose. He has a bloody lip.

------------------

Jimmy Jack Judah vs. Buddy McGirt =

McGirt requires medical attention from his trainer. He has his left eye swollen shut. He has his right eye swollen shut. He has a gash below his left eye. He has a serious cut over his left eye. He has bleeding over his right eye. He has a fractured nose.

Judah remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

--------------------

laugh.gif
BigG
Judah knocked McGirt down something like 4-5 times...but yeah, overall McGirt was punished more by Jimmy Jack. Zab just has that freak pop in his punches and can knocl ANYONE down...including Cotto..including Lights Out...and including Travis Simms.
BigJuicyHog
This weekend I have two title fights

Richard "The Juggernaught" Johnson goes for his second title defense against the rugged Yusaf Mack. Johnson is coming off of back to KO wins over Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant.

Former champ Luis "El Gallo" Singo will be challenging former stablemate Monte Negro for the straweight title. Singo is now under the guidance of BigJuicyHog and expects to do big things. If Singo wins the title, he plans to avenge his two KO losses to The Pikey.
Maxy
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Mar 26 2008, 09:32 AM) [snapback]383856[/snapback]
This weekend I have two title fights

Richard "The Juggernaught" Johnson goes for his second title defense against the rugged Yusaf Mack. Johnson is coming off of back to KO wins over Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant.

Former champ Luis "El Gallo" Singo will be challenging former stablemate Monte Negro for the straweight title. Singo is now under the guidance of BigJuicyHog and expects to do big things. If Singo wins the title, he plans to avenge his two KO losses to The Pikey.

If Singo wins The Pikey is relishing the chance to knock him out again...and if one more time isn't enough The Pikey has stated he is willing to knock Singo out every other fight until he gets bored.

laugh.gif
BigJuicyHog
Gonna be a different story this time around. Singo has to get by the champ first though.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death Title Fights For March 30

World Heavyweight Championship - IV FIGHT!
Lanky "Maxy" Gawn (31-2-0 13KOs) vs. CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS (25-14-0 25KOs)
- Giant Man finds himself in a world title match against his old foe Lanky Gawn, now the first ever 2-Time Heavyweight Champion Of The World. Giant Man was the first man to defeat Lanky way back in the day with a first round knockout. Lanky has gotten Giant Man's number since. Does Giant Man have it in him to land the KO punch again? -

World Welterweight Championship
CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS (22-6-1 15KOs) vs. Maxy KoKaine (25-10-0 3KOs)
- Lights Out defends his newly won title against long time veteran to never win a world title, KoKaine. Lights Out promises to dish out the pain to KoKaine and put the lights out on KoKaine's career! -

Paul Malignaggi (24-7-0 9KOs) vs. Jimmy Jack Judah (29-0-0 21KOs)
- #1 ranked Jr. Welterweight contender Jimmy Jack gets a chance to win the lineal Jr. Welterweight title against lineal champion Malignaggi. Jimmy Jack hopes to win the first "title" of his career and then setup an undisputed title match against the winner of Collazo/Mayweather Jr. -

World Featherweight Championship - "Beyond" Ultimate History
Yuriorkis "Face of Arena" Gamboa (35-0-0 24KOs) vs. CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (27-12-3 7KOs)
- No Fear steps up in weight yet again to challenge for his 6th world title against top p4p fighter the undefeated 3 division champion Gamboa. No Fear is possibly biting more than he can choose but can the first and only 5-Division world champion make even MORE history?? -

Fights Of Interest :
Jr. Welterweight Trilogy Ending Fight!

Roland Navarette (29-6-7 9KOs) vs. Miguel Cotto (28-11-2 17KOs)
- Former 5 Time Jr. Welterweight World Champion & Former Lightweight World Champion Cotto looks to bounce back after back to back losses Luis Collazo by taking on his old foe former #1 p4p fighter and 2 division world champion Roland Navarette. Navarette holds back to back UD wins over Cotto. Can the past his prime Cotto get a win over Navarette? Or will Navarette make it 3-0 against Cotto? -

Jr. Welterweight Contenders CLASH!
CyruS "Running Man" ViruS (25-13-4 0KOs) vs. Herman Ngoudjo (17-1-0 8KOs)
- Running Man wants to bounce back quickly after losing his lineal jr. welterweight via knockout to Malignaggi last week. Can Running Man drown Ngoudjo in deep waters? Or is Ngoudjo's time to shine? -
CyruS
Only Built 4 TOS Title Fights For March 30

World Lightweight Championship III
Joan Guzman (31-5-2 11KOs) vs. Ray De Los Santos (20-1-0 8KOs)
- 2 Division World Champion and reigning and defending 4-Time Lightweight Champion and the #1 Pound For Pound Fighter In The World, Joan Guzman defends his title in a trilogy ending fight with #1 contender Santos. In their first fight, Santos won win with a very close UD win. In their rematch Guzman adjusted a won a wide decision. This third fight will decide their fates. -

World Jr. Welterweight Championship
Luis Collazo (33-3-3 7KOs) vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. (23-1-0-2NC 12KOs)
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. finally gets his shot at the World Jr. Welterweight Title with Miguel Cotto now out of the way. Can Floyd Mayweather win the big one against pound 4 pound caliber fighter in the 2 division world champion Collazo? -

World Jr. Flyweight Championship II
Crissy Moran (16-5-0 9KOs) vs. Earthquake (11-2-2 0KOs)
- Earthquake gets his chance to win his first world title against the fighter to first defeat him, Moran. In their first battle, Moran knocked out Earthquake in just 4 rounds. Can Earthquake adjust? -

Supporting Fights :

Heavyweight Prospects
Ray Sefo (12-4-0 12KOs) vs. Enigma (11-5-0 2KOs)
- 2 top heavyweight prospects go at it. -

Light Heavyweight Contenders Trilogy Complete
Terrence "Ten-Count" Tunney (18-9-2 4KOs) vs. Kurt Angle (15-3-0 13KOs)
- In their first 2 fights Tunney won via a close unanimous decision. Angle hopes to adjust or give up on beating the former 2-time World Champion.-
BigG
Team Judah Title Fights: None.

Team Judah Non Title Fights:

Trevor Berbick (17-5-1) vs. Aaron Colie (18-1-0): Berbick looks to take Colie out. Berbick was knocked out in 1 round by Giant Man in his last fight and needs to win this to get back in the mix.

Roy Jones Jr. (30-9-0) vs. Tyrell Hudson (17-3-1): Past his prime Jones looking for a big KO.

Terry Norris (22-3-3) vs. AZ Cruz (18-4-0): Norris looks to destory former stablemate, rapper, AZ.

JUDAH
Zab "Super" Judah (26-14-3) vs. Buddy McGirt (17-13-5): Rematch..Judah dominated McGirt in the past. Judah looks to KO McGirt.

Paul Malignaggi (24-7-0) vs. Jimmy Jack Judah (29-0-0): Huge fight for Paulie...he needs to win this to get a shot at Collazo.

Juan Miguel Cotto (20-4-0) vs. Mike Taylor (28-7-0): Cotto shocked the world with a come from behind KO but is the underdog in the rematch.

Fernando Montiel (31-8-4) vs. Oba Oronko (15-5-0): Montiel dropped 2 razor close decisions to Oronko. Both on the downhill. Montiel is coming to knock Oronko out.

Maxy
Krumbsnatcher Title Fights for March 30th

"Bad" Chad Dawson (23/4/0) vs Jaidon Codrington (20/3/1)
- Dawson attempts to regain his title against the slick Codrington in what promises to be another excellent match-up between the two best cruiserweights in the world. Last time Dawson lost a close decision but he has vowed to up his game plan and produce a title winning performance. Who knows what the outcome will be.

World light heavyweight championship
Bugsy "Long" Gawn (23/17/4) vs Allan Green (24/0/0)
- One of boxing's hardest men finally attempts to win a world title having reigned for a short while at light middleweight a very long time ago. Bugsy has been bad mouthing Green for what seems like an eternity now and tonight he gets the chance to back up his brags against the formidable undefeated champion. We love Bugsy at Krumbsnatcher but the truth is we would be stunned if he pulled this off. He's a huge underdog.

Maxy KoKaine (25/10/0) vs Cyrus "Lights Out" ViruS (22/6/1)
- The highly skilled KoKaine is big time up against it when he challenges Lights Out for the title tonight. Cyrus hits harder and will most likely attempt to show his power against the much slicker but light punching challenger. KoKaine is one of the best fighters never to win a title and that trend is unlikely to change here.
Maxy
WEXLEY "POWER" GAWN PROMOTIONS

PRESENTS

Dragon's Vault Fights for March 30th

Heavyweight bouts
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (36/3/2) vs Jaron Jasper (9/7/0)

Harold "Harry" Angus (39/1/1) vs Lorenzo Zanon (4/2/0)

Light heavyweight bout
Maxy "Deep" Freeze Gawn (33/2/0) vs Japik Rokus (10/13/1)

Middleweight bout
Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant (26/4/0) vs Jeremy "The Hammer" Mulder (19/0/0)

World Light Middleweight championship
Tony Palomino (19/1/2) vs Travis "Tremendous" Simms (34/2/3)

Ray De los Santos (20/1/0) vs Joan Guzman (31/5/2)

World Flyweight Championship
Reggie "The Kiss" Hope (24/11/1) vs Cristian Mijares (17/8/5)
BigG
Solid Snake LTKO 4 Cyrus "Giant Man" Virus: "Giant Man" beats Snakes face into a bloody pulp and forces the doctor to stop the fight after 4.

Trevor Berbick D 12 Aaron "Death" Colie: Draw....

Roy Jones Jr. LUD 12 Tyrell Hudson: Roy Jones gets outboxed early..hurts Hudson late but losses clearly on the cards. Roy is clearly past his best days now.

Terry Norris KO 12 AZ Cruz: Norris batters AZ and proves he is "The Assassin"...

Zab Judah TKO 12 Buddy McGirt: Judah drops McGirt 5 times and proves he is pronbably the best combination of speed/power at 140 in history.

Paul Malignaggi UD 12 Jimmy Jack Judah: Paulie upsets the previously undefeated Jimmy Jack Judah and has now earned the right to fight for the title.

Juan Miguel Cotto LUD 12 Mike Taylor: Taylor batters Cotto.

Fernando Montiel UD 12 Oba Oronko: Montiel finally gets a win over Oronko after losing 2 straight fights to Oronko back in the day.

Also:

Max Kellerman KO 1 Rey Stefo - Kellerman is back.

Blayde
Wow, Malignaggi did it, nice win. Collazo does deserve another shot, but Malignaggi should get his shot first.

But Maxy ... why are you making these exhibition fights? They dont count for the record, they are exhibitions ... why not making normal non title fights? Pascal would be 29-8 now ...
BigG
Thank you. Paulie has done just about everything to get to a title shot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.