Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about PBF vs Pacman
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
xxxxxx
QUOTE (Big Slim @ May 22 2007, 11:16 PM) *
How is this fight seriously being discussed by people?

Because it could be the biggest boxing match in the history of the sport.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (Maxy @ May 23 2007, 03:28 PM) *
Yeah, and that sums up how ridiculous this entire thread is.

Do you still think my thread was ridiculous? I think the only thing that is ridiculous is your sig.
torvix2000
LOL! A lot of "expert" members of this board are getting owned lately. Hahaha!!!
torvix2000
LOL! This is funnier (from Boxing24 dot com):

I will quit writing if Pacquiao beats Cotto
By Liam Santiago

I am sticking by the statement I made a couple of weeks back. If Miguel Cotto loses to Manny Pacquiao on November 14th, I will never write another boxing article. If Pacquiao can, somehow, pull off the win, it will be a very emotional day. Tears will flow. However, anyone with a decent knowledge of boxing will understand, the odds are stacked against Pac-Man.

Lets remember, Cotto will not be coming into this fight dehydrated, ”dead at the weight”, like De La Hoya was. He will not have a useless trainer in his corner, who will destroy his mental focus and preparation, like Hatton did. And, by what I hear, he will not peak three weeks prior to the fight, like Hatton did. Cotto has a much better defence than Hatton, he has a great jab and under rated speed. The Puerto Rican phenomenon also hits like a beast. His power is out of this world.

Yes, Cotto was stopped by Margarito, and stopped badly. But lets not forget, Margarito was 6ft and had iron in his gloves (or something similar). When Margarito was caught for these ’substances’, prior to fighting Shane Mosley, he was nott he same. Mosley knocked him out. Mosley, has been beaten my Cotto. I just think that the power of Cotto might spark memories of Rustico Torrecampo and Medgeon Singsurat. Never heard of them names? They both knocked Pacquiao out in three rounds.

However, in boxing you never know. Pacquiao might pull off the biggest win of his career and my career as a boxing writer will end. Cotto has to drop two pounds from his usual weight limit so that might play a part. Maybe the Pacquiao camp are hoping to fight Cotto and beat him like they beat Oscar De La Hoya, through weight demands. However, after the bout, I will not go back on my word, if Pacquiao ”the warrior’ wins, I will never write another boxing article again.

By Liam Santiago:
Nov 15, 2009

The extra two pounds that Manny Pacquiao demanded Miguel Cotto took off had a huge impact on the result of their bout. Cotto looked so drained. As I watched at the weigh in, I changed my mind as to who I thought would win. Cotto looked like a lollypop, he had zero energy and the Pacquiao camp had planned for this, in my opinion. Pacquiao did not beat Miguel Cotto last night. He beat a ghost of Miguel Cotto.

One thing we do know is Miguel Cotto was shot going into this fight. The Margarito bout finished him off. That coupled with Pacquiao’s weight demands left him with absolutely no chance of winning. However, Cotto did dominate the first round. What the Pacquiao camp would do well to remember is weight draining opponents, like Cotto was, can have a serious affect on the fighter’s long term health. It is all well and good getting the opponent to drain himself but this can lead to horrific injuries. I believe a prime Cotto, at 147 pounds would destroy Pac-Man early on.

Although Cotto took a beating, he showed he has more guts and more of a heart than Manny Pacquiao will ever have. He did not roll on the floor for ten minutes like Pacquiao did when he was knocked out years ago. He fought on through the blood and showed he has the heart of a lion.

I really do wish Pacquiao would stop weight draining every single opponent he faces. He is actually quite a good fighter so he should drop that act. Would he beat the likes of Cotto without draining them? No. Of course he wouldn’t. But he could leave the ring with his head held high, something he could not do last night.

I said before the fight that if Cotto loses I would quit my job. Wrong again. If only Pacquiao did not beat such a weight dead, shot fighter, I would walk away. But, the way I see it is he did not beat Cotto, he beat a ghost of Cotto. Not only did Pacquiao drag Cotto down from his usual welterweight limit, he also forced him to put his title on the line. What is boxing coming to.
Snoop
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Nov 22 2009, 04:41 PM) *
LOL! This is funnier (from Boxing24 dot com):

I will quit writing if Pacquiao beats Cotto
By Liam Santiago

I am sticking by the statement I made a couple of weeks back. If Miguel Cotto loses to Manny Pacquiao on November 14th, I will never write another boxing article. If Pacquiao can, somehow, pull off the win, it will be a very emotional day. Tears will flow. However, anyone with a decent knowledge of boxing will understand, the odds are stacked against Pac-Man.

Lets remember, Cotto will not be coming into this fight dehydrated, ”dead at the weight”, like De La Hoya was. He will not have a useless trainer in his corner, who will destroy his mental focus and preparation, like Hatton did. And, by what I hear, he will not peak three weeks prior to the fight, like Hatton did. Cotto has a much better defence than Hatton, he has a great jab and under rated speed. The Puerto Rican phenomenon also hits like a beast. His power is out of this world.

Yes, Cotto was stopped by Margarito, and stopped badly. But lets not forget, Margarito was 6ft and had iron in his gloves (or something similar). When Margarito was caught for these ’substances’, prior to fighting Shane Mosley, he was nott he same. Mosley knocked him out. Mosley, has been beaten my Cotto. I just think that the power of Cotto might spark memories of Rustico Torrecampo and Medgeon Singsurat. Never heard of them names? They both knocked Pacquiao out in three rounds.

However, in boxing you never know. Pacquiao might pull off the biggest win of his career and my career as a boxing writer will end. Cotto has to drop two pounds from his usual weight limit so that might play a part. Maybe the Pacquiao camp are hoping to fight Cotto and beat him like they beat Oscar De La Hoya, through weight demands. However, after the bout, I will not go back on my word, if Pacquiao ”the warrior’ wins, I will never write another boxing article again.

By Liam Santiago:
Nov 15, 2009

The extra two pounds that Manny Pacquiao demanded Miguel Cotto took off had a huge impact on the result of their bout. Cotto looked so drained. As I watched at the weigh in, I changed my mind as to who I thought would win. Cotto looked like a lollypop, he had zero energy and the Pacquiao camp had planned for this, in my opinion. Pacquiao did not beat Miguel Cotto last night. He beat a ghost of Miguel Cotto.

One thing we do know is Miguel Cotto was shot going into this fight. The Margarito bout finished him off. That coupled with Pacquiao’s weight demands left him with absolutely no chance of winning. However, Cotto did dominate the first round. What the Pacquiao camp would do well to remember is weight draining opponents, like Cotto was, can have a serious affect on the fighter’s long term health. It is all well and good getting the opponent to drain himself but this can lead to horrific injuries. I believe a prime Cotto, at 147 pounds would destroy Pac-Man early on.

Although Cotto took a beating, he showed he has more guts and more of a heart than Manny Pacquiao will ever have. He did not roll on the floor for ten minutes like Pacquiao did when he was knocked out years ago. He fought on through the blood and showed he has the heart of a lion.

I really do wish Pacquiao would stop weight draining every single opponent he faces. He is actually quite a good fighter so he should drop that act. Would he beat the likes of Cotto without draining them? No. Of course he wouldn’t. But he could leave the ring with his head held high, something he could not do last night.

I said before the fight that if Cotto loses I would quit my job. Wrong again. If only Pacquiao did not beat such a weight dead, shot fighter, I would walk away. But, the way I see it is he did not beat Cotto, he beat a ghost of Cotto. Not only did Pacquiao drag Cotto down from his usual welterweight limit, he also forced him to put his title on the line. What is boxing coming to.

This guy sucks at writing anyway. He wrote those pieces like it was a response to a primary school essay asking "What do you think about the fight between Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto?"
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 22 2009, 11:58 PM) *
See, I'm happy I owned up and apologised to you last week for my mistake rather than not saying anything and then being embarrassed when an old thread gets bumped.
laugh.gif

LOL. Good to see you man up Fitz.

After reading this thread and how must shit the OP got, I think some two year old apologies are in order.
Fadetwist
Liam Santiago is a fucking douche! Someone put him out of his misery and cut off his hands.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ May 23 2007, 12:02 AM) *
You guys are nuts suggesting that Pac could fight at 147.

People here are suggesting that a PRIME Pac fight 9 weight classes above where he started - laughable.

The only time you'll ever see Pac at 147 is when he's 40 years old and out of shape just fighting for the hell of it.

QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ May 23 2007, 01:10 PM) *
A fight against Pacman now is impossible to make.

Hilarity.
Byrd Man
This is a really good article I found about the possibility of the fight and why Floyd perhaps would avoid it.

here's a couple paragraphs of it and a link to the full deal.

http://mvn.com/thecruelestsport/2009/11/23...y-pacquiao.html

This brings us to the second strange reason for Mayweather dithering about potentially cashing the biggest paycheck he has ever seen. Professional jealousy might be the answer to why Mayweather Jr. has avoided Pacquiao. In short–and this may seem paradoxical–it might be ego keeping Mayweather Jr. from immediately accepting a bout with Pacquiao.

Few sports figures are as hot as Manny Pacquiao is right now, and every time he fights, Pacquiao pulls the rug out from under Mayweather Jr. It is Pacquiao who made De La Hoya quit on his stool; it is Pacquiao who left Ricky Hatton unconscious in Las Vegas, it is Pacquiao who is willing to trade punches with quality fighters over and over. The latest news is that Pacquiao-Cotto pulled in bigger pay-per-view numbers than Mayweather-Marquez. Mayweather Jr. has been overshadowed by Pacquiao at every turn and now his ego is bruised beyond recognition. Even outside the ring Pacquiao is beginning to catch up with “Money.” Mayweather Jr. may have been featured on the Chelsea Lately Show, Dancing With the Stars and The George Lopez Show, but Manny Pacquiao has been featured in Time Magazine and The New York Times recently, and he was also a guest on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Of course, no boxer in the world can compete with his status as an icon in the Philippines. In the United States, “Pacman” fever is also taking hold and this might be something Mayweather Jr. views with bitterness. Call it status envy if you will.

By giving Pacquiao a chance to fight him—and thereby a chance to beat him—Floyd Mayweather Jr. would be directly contributing to his own eclipse. Pacquiao can only get bigger at his own expense. On separate tracks, Mayweather can still look good against softer opposition and woof on about his royal status in boxing, especially if the public continues to pay to see him.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fadetwist @ Nov 22 2009, 10:43 PM) *
Liam Santiago is a fucking douche! Someone put him out of his misery and cut off his hands.

Man,you need to get rid of this Lakers thing..Celtics are gonna get em..Denver already showed em whats up even though Gasol wasn't in..Trash the sig. man..I don't need to be seein anymore of their faces then I already am..
BrutalBodyShots
Well, he still hasn't fought at 147 smile.gif

xxxxxx
When this fight happens do you think they will put the WBO title on the line? We all know what Money thinks of that belt. What about the RING title? I went and looked at Rings updated rankings in the welterweight division and they got Pac #1 and Money #3. Going over their rules for becoming champion of a division and it says that "in some circumstances" A championship will be decided by a #1 and a #3. I still think Mosley-Margarito should of decided the Champ because I believe they were #1 and #3.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 26 2009, 12:07 AM) *
Thanks for the link. I guess the article's scenario is possible. But isn't it also possible that PBF has been spinning this web for years? It has been a very long time since a fighter has cultivated such a dedicated horde of haters while positioning himself for an epic battle against the most hyped fighter since DLH who has a massive following of deliriously dedicated fans.

My take is that if this does not happen it will be because Pacman's management makes unreasonable demands, a la DLH, Hatton and Cotto. PBF is too cunning to fall into that trap. Pac's management will turn the situation around on PBF and use it as a rationalization to fight Berto, if/when Berto shocks Mosley.

This scenario has nothing to do with Pacman's heart or confidence. He will fight who they put in front of him. PBF fights who he puts in front of himself.

I believe that Roach and management may not want to risk PBF. Pacman can sell out any venue in the world without PBF.

I respect both Pac and PBF immensely. I just do not think Pac matches up well with PBF. I also believe that PBF has been orchestrating this scenario for years. PBF believes that he can take Pacman out. He believes that this fight will solidify his legacy without going to war with the young and old lions of the welter weight division.

PBF by TKO in 6 or less.

Haha. Dude...he could not even put away JMM. And you expect him to stop Pac in 6 or less? Not happening.
KookedKrack
Floyd won't go for the ko on anyone anymore Floyd UD's pac man and makes it look like easy work.
JD
Floyd isn't stopping Manny...to stop with him, would mean fighting with him, and if that happens Manny will already have negated one of Floyd's advantages.

Floyd was retired for a year and out of the ring for longer...he came back against an opponent with nothing for him who was not a danger to him in the least - and even though he wanted to prove a point there, he did not stop him.

Douchebag
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 26 2009, 09:27 AM) *
Floyd isn't stopping Manny...to stop with him, would mean fighting with him, and if that happens Manny will already have negated one of Floyd's advantages.

Floyd was retired for a year and out of the ring for longer...he came back against an opponent with nothing for him who was not a danger to him in the least - and even though he wanted to prove a point there, he did not stop him.

Exactly, Floyd wont open up to stop Manny, period.
Keith
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Nov 26 2009, 09:32 AM) *
Exactly, Floyd wont open up to stop Manny, period.

Cause he's a pussy!
JD
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 26 2009, 09:40 AM) *
Fair enough.

IMO Floyd toyed with Marquez and he won't be toying with Manny.

Hopefully, we will get the chance to see who is right.

I just think Floyd is so risk averse in all senses, the actual process of stopping Manny goes against everything he exhibits.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 26 2009, 09:15 AM) *
We'll see (hopefully). I've certainly been wrong before.

Did you watch the same Marquez v PBF fight I did? I would replace your "could not" with would not.

Floyd absolutely could have stopped JMM, no doubt. BUT because of his mental make-up, he refused to stop him where he definately should have to raised his stock a little. Sure people would still rip on him because of the size factor, but not as much as letting him go the distance like he did. I mean I saw a hesitant PBF not open up and take a little chance in there. Now with Pac who is way faster and throws way more and hits harder, I really do not see Floyd opening up and leaving himself open. He will play it safe as usual. Therefore it is hard for me to envision a win by Floyd by KO.
ROLL DEEP
Floyd will only stop someone if it's handed to him on a silver plate.

If Manny's a little shakey, Floyd will still play it safe and pot shot form the outside to make sure he wins.

only if Manny is blind with his hands tied down his shorts and drunk will Floyd maybe go for the KO.

Obviously - as a boxing fan - I hope I'm wrong and even though I'd probably be rooting for Manny to win, it would suck for boxing if the BIGGEST fight in a million years ends up being a run fest.

I think Floyd winds by a UD.
The CEO
I think Floyd might be forced to stop Manny....because Pacquiao will keep coming at him vigorously and won't stop trying to win....kinda like how Hatton went out...

and like Smarty Beardo is suggesting...I, too, have always felt this fight has been one giant set up from Team Mayweather....that this matchup was the end to their means.

Mayweather TKO9.
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 26 2009, 04:14 PM) *
I think Floyd might be forced to stop Manny....because Pacquiao will keep coming at him vigorously and won't stop trying to win....kinda like how Hatton went out...

and like Smarty Beardo is suggesting...I, too, have always felt this fight has been one giant set up from Team Mayweather....that this matchup was the end to their means.

Mayweather TKO9.

Agreed. I can see the fight playing out like the Hatton fight. Mayweather is responsive to how his opponent fights. Though he could have taken out JMM, he didn't because Marquez was still boxing from the outside so he'd have to initiate the fight. Pacquiao will be in his face all night, and I see Floyd responding to that without any problem.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 26 2009, 12:14 PM) *

Mayweather TKO9.

But Pac is a little better as pressing forward than Hatton.

Floyd wasn't in too much bother with Hatton's wide, telegraphed punches. Obviously Manny is a lot more accurate than Ricky and hopefully won't lead in with his face, a la the Hit-Man. Manny could have Floyd under REAL pressure, which may cause Floyd to stay on the outside.

Saying that, Floyd isn't a bad puncher himself and I could easily see Manny jumping in and Floyd catching him with a lighting quick right hand counter that sit's Manny on his ass.

Still pick Floyd by UD.

The CEO
Here's another thing to consider...

Seeing how Mayweather has given everyone the impression he was afraid to take risks against Marquez....he just might try to overwhelm Manny early...like he did Angel Manfredy back in the day...

It's Human Chess inside AND outside of the ring......think about it...it's the last scenario everyone expects....
JD
Floyd isn't stopping Manny. If he comes out looking to fight early, he will completely come off of his gameplan and give Pac opportunities.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 27 2009, 12:23 PM) *
Floyd isn't stopping Manny. If he comes out looking to fight early, he will completely come off of his gameplan and give Pac opportunities.

I think Floyd has a better chance of stopping Pacman than he did Marquez. I'm not saying he will stop him, but he has the ability to do so based on the styles of both boxers.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 27 2009, 11:23 AM) *

Pretty much agree.

Floyd is no longer the same fighter he was as a lightweight, he fights differently. Just maybe if Floyd can keep Manny at bay with his jab and straight right and take Pac out of his fight, he MIGHT be able to get a late stoppage on him. Very doubtful though. Floyd has got to let his hands go more and make Pac pay more with countershots. Though Floyd does not have much pop, his punches are sharp. I think Floyd can nullify Pac's style kind of like JMM did twice.
JD
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Nov 27 2009, 01:07 PM) *
I think Floyd has a better chance of stopping Pacman than he did Marquez. I'm not saying he will stop him, but he has the ability to do so based on the styles of both boxers.

I will make a prediction...if Floyd tries to stop Manny and make a statement, he will lose.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 27 2009, 02:23 PM) *
I will make a prediction...if Floyd tries to stop Manny and make a statement, he will lose.

You might be right JD...we will see. I think this will be a great fight and both fighters have the talent to pull off the victory. Both guys are extremely athletic and dedicated to training. I'm hoping Golden Boy/Mayweather Promotions & Top Rank can come to some type of agreement soon. I saw an article that said they weren't gonna make the fight official until after Christmas because people will be too busy shopping and spending time with family, but I think making the fight official before Christmas would be best because that could even give people something to talk about at the table eating Christmas Dinner. Also, it's colder outside at that time( at least where I'm at) and people stay indoors more on the internet or watching tv. So I believe December is the time to make this fight official. If my memory is correct I believe the De La Hoya-Mayweather fight was announced in November and fought in May of the next year and they promoted that fight very well. The longer they wait here the more people are going to lose interest.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 27 2009, 07:35 PM) *
I don't think Mayweather stops him if I was to bet, but I can definitely see how Mayweather could hurt him. Just remember guys that sit back a little, Mayweather will struggle to hurt them. But when you have a fighter that is coming in quick and metting a punch half way, Mayweather don't have to do all that much, because Pacquiao moving in with the force is doing most of the work for him, kind of similar to Hatton stepping into Mayweather's shots.
Pacquiao can be hurt the same if he moves into the wrong ones. Just like this.

Good point. It's really gonna come down to Manny's gameplan for the fight. If Roach can somehow come up with something where Manny can be aggressive yet avoid Mayweathers counters the fight could go the distance. With that said, if Manny stays aggressive and lands a power shot on Mayweather, the fight could be over. Both fighters have been stunned in past fights so it's possible this fight could end before 12 on both sides.
torvix2000
LOL!

Another mismatch in the making.
Mean Mister Mustard
If I had to pick a winner I'd say Mayweather but Pacquiao has a very good chance to win. Like JD said, If PBF presses the issue he gives Pacquiao chances to counter and like Hpye said, if Mayweather just keeps running that gives PAcquiao a chance to be the agressor, thros flashy combos and maybe outwork him.

People keep pointing to the Marquez fight to prove that Mayweather will easily handle Pacquiao but don't forget that JMM didn't school Pacquiao. In fact, out of their 2 fights, Marquez has looked the worse in terms of facial damage. So even when his fights are close, Pacquiao can still land that leather on you. Mayweather will eat leather.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I really don't like Manny's chances in this fight. Since the Cotto fight I do now give him some chance, I thought Judah had 4 pretty decent rounds against Floyd and Manny would do well to follow on from that but at the end of the day Floyd is just too quick and too defensively skilled for the Filipino buzzsaw to get at him.

Fitz I think this will be a pretty safe sig bet.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 27 2009, 10:12 PM) *
So do I. Floyd is an extremely smart fighter, and a learner. He makes adjustments. Sure he struggled with Zab early (who seems to be the guy people look at as to why Pacquiao will a chance), but the important thing and impressive thing in that fight is, he stayed relax, learned about the fight and made some adjustments. I think Floyd would go into the fight against Pacquiao with some experience and take a thing or two out of the way he fought with Zab and will probably make small adjustments he made from his fight with Zab, to tailor the adjustments to Pacquiao. Because after all, there are a few similarities with Zab, but Pacquiao brings a lot more, so he will make these adjustments to tailor.

Agreed I'm not fan of Mayweather but I was very impressed with his level of calm in that fight. I don't think I've ever seen Judah figth a better 4 rounds than those with Floyd but PBF was real zen like in that fight. He just took everything Zab had and then slowly began to turn it around on him and methodically broke him down.

The reason I use Zab as a blueprint for Manny is primarily the speed. I don't care who you are speed will trouble anyone, and if Zab has got anything it's quick hands. Floyd does seem to get better and better though (but then again so does Manny) but he's just too many tools in the tool kit to not win this fight.

torvix2000
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 28 2009, 03:50 AM) *
You already said something about Pacquiao has a 40 or 60% chance of losing. Plus, you already agreed to the sig bet if they fight. Stop trying to worm this excuse in now, because it was the same excuse you used so we didn't have the Cotto-Pacquiao bet, "this is a mismatch". It's already agreed and you can't get out of it fuck face.

dirol.gif

Well, actually we're already booked, remember? So I cannot "duck" you anymore.

I was watching PBF's fights last night. That's why I am now saying that this is another mismatch in the making. Those people who have beaten Pac, they fought Pacquiao. They didn't just box. They fight.
torvix2000
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 28 2009, 04:33 AM) *
I agree. I use Zab as a blue print as well. I think there are a lot of similarities. Though a lot of people (not suggestion you because you think Mayweather wins) use the logic that Mayweather struggled with Zab, Pacquiao is heaps better so he will do better and beat Mayweather. I'm more of the opinion that Mayweather struggled early, made adjustments to the fight and won. He comes into a fight with Pacquiao with the adjustments he made late from the fight with Zab and expands on them. He is a learner and would have learned from the Zab fight.

I was watching his fight against Judah last night. PBF will get knocked out against Pac.
torvix2000
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Nov 28 2009, 04:16 AM) *
Agreed I'm not fan of Mayweather but I was very impressed with his level of calm in that fight. I don't think I've ever seen Judah figth a better 4 rounds than those with Floyd but PBF was real zen like in that fight. He just took everything Zab had and then slowly began to turn it around on him and methodically broke him down.

The reason I use Zab as a blueprint for Manny is primarily the speed. I don't care who you are speed will trouble anyone, and if Zab has got anything it's quick hands. Floyd does seem to get better and better though (but then again so does Manny) but he's just too many tools in the tool kit to not win this fight.

After Pac knocks him out cold, Gayweather would wish he'd brought the most important tool kit in the ring with him.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Nov 27 2009, 11:01 PM) *
After Pac knocks him out cold, Gayweather would wish he'd brought the most important tool kit in the ring with him.

And what tool would that be Torvix?

BTW I will be rooting for Manny to win that fight I just don't think he will (win it.)

torvix2000
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 28 2009, 05:18 AM) *
Actually you are wrong. When Morales has success with Pacquiao, he boxed. When Marquez has success with Pacquiao he boxed. When Cotto had the very short moments of success with Pacquiao, he boxed. The times these guys got the worst of Pacquiao was when they fought.

LOL! Here we go again. Those guys fight. Boxing is just one element of fighting.
thehype
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.