Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joel Casamayor
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
ghost13
QUOTE(KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Jun 27 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]345315[/snapback]
Man, I dont even know who would win between Casa and Paulie. Casamayor has the experience, and the slickness. Malignaggi has the youth and speed. If Casamayor came in to the fight after a year out of the ring, I'd have to go with Malignaggi by unanimous decision. Either way, it would be a good fight.
Kyle

I think Casamayor would dominate Malignaggi. He'll do all kind of dirty tricks that Paulie wouldn't know how to deal with. He'll take Paulie out his game and cruise to a UD win
Kijis Konar
Casa in my opinion has only 1 loss, the Corrales fight. I had him beating Freitas by 1 point and Castillo by 4.
TarverFan
I hate Freitas but I can't believe so many of you think Casamayor won that fight. I just can't see giving him more than 6 rounds. I thought he lost to Corrales in the 2nd fight and the Castillo fight was a draw. Either way Casamayor has had a lot of close fights that weren't robberies just close fights that he either won or lost.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.