Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The NFL Thread
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
JD
www.profootballtalk.com

FALCONS TO ACT ON VICK BY TUESDAY

Peter King of SI.com reports that Falcons owner Arthur Blank plans to impose some type of discipline on quarterback Mike Vick by Tuesday.

King also reports that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell reserves the right to tack additional penalties to the sanctions imposed by the team.

The Falcons' options in this regard are limited. They can cut him, pursuant to paragraph 11 of the Standard Player Contract. Or they can suspend him without pay for up to four games under the CBA.

So it's possible that the Falcons will suspend Vick for the first four games of the regular season, and then Goodell will later suspend Vick for the remaining 12 of the 2007 season. Given that the Vick prosecution is in the so-called "Rocket Docket," the case will most likely be resolved by the commencement of offseason workouts in 2008, and the team can make a decision about Vick's future after the trial.

The only flaw in this approach? Suspending Vick for the first four games of the 2007 regular season might not permit the team to tell him to stay away from training camp and the preseason. Players suspended by the league for the first four games of the season due to violations of the substance abuse policy or the steroids policy are permitted to participate in preseason preparations.

Of course, Vick could voluntarily agree to accept a banishment from camp and the preseason, but the fact that Arthur Blank spent Sunday in Montana pondering his options for disciplining Vick tells us that, as we'd heard, Vick has refused to agree to anything. And this means that Vick is likely to refuse to stay away from camp or from the preseason games.

Thus, if/when the Falcons suspend Vick, the stage will be set for a nasty T.O.-style grievance hearing, if Vick decides to fight the decision. (Before making any decisions in this regard, however, Vick should consider the fact that he'd likely have to testify at the ensuing arbitration, and that the feds would likely subpoena the transcript of any such testimony for use in the trial on the pending conspiracy charges.)

Regardless of how it turns out, it's increasingly clear to us that Vick can't be a part of the Falcons team while these charges are pending, and it's apparently becoming increasingly clear to Blank that something must be done. The possibility of pickets and increased security at training camp, and of constant boos raining down from the stands at home games, is beyond unacceptable.

If Vick isn't willing to realize that it's in everyone's best interests (including his) for Vick to not be around, then someone else will have to make that decision for him.

The stakes are nevertheless high. Ridiculously high. As we explained on Saturday, the Falcons would be able to attempt to recover more than $28 million in bonus money from Vick if he misses a single practice or game due to a suspension. That reality could force Vick to fight any effort to discipline that the Falcons try to impose, even if it means that he'll be creating evidence that could be used against him by prosecutors.

Bottom line -- this ugly situation is going to get uglier, primarily because Vick can't realize that it's in his best interests to work out a deal with the Falcons, and because no one around Vick has the juice to get him to listen.
Warlord
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 23 2007, 07:54 AM) [snapback]350635[/snapback]
www.profootballtalk.com

FALCONS TO ACT ON VICK BY TUESDAY

Peter King of SI.com reports that Falcons owner Arthur Blank plans to impose some type of discipline on quarterback Mike Vick by Tuesday.

King also reports that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell reserves the right to tack additional penalties to the sanctions imposed by the team.

The Falcons' options in this regard are limited. They can cut him, pursuant to paragraph 11 of the Standard Player Contract. Or they can suspend him without pay for up to four games under the CBA.

So it's possible that the Falcons will suspend Vick for the first four games of the regular season, and then Goodell will later suspend Vick for the remaining 12 of the 2007 season. Given that the Vick prosecution is in the so-called "Rocket Docket," the case will most likely be resolved by the commencement of offseason workouts in 2008, and the team can make a decision about Vick's future after the trial.

The only flaw in this approach? Suspending Vick for the first four games of the 2007 regular season might not permit the team to tell him to stay away from training camp and the preseason. Players suspended by the league for the first four games of the season due to violations of the substance abuse policy or the steroids policy are permitted to participate in preseason preparations.

Of course, Vick could voluntarily agree to accept a banishment from camp and the preseason, but the fact that Arthur Blank spent Sunday in Montana pondering his options for disciplining Vick tells us that, as we'd heard, Vick has refused to agree to anything. And this means that Vick is likely to refuse to stay away from camp or from the preseason games.

Thus, if/when the Falcons suspend Vick, the stage will be set for a nasty T.O.-style grievance hearing, if Vick decides to fight the decision. (Before making any decisions in this regard, however, Vick should consider the fact that he'd likely have to testify at the ensuing arbitration, and that the feds would likely subpoena the transcript of any such testimony for use in the trial on the pending conspiracy charges.)

Regardless of how it turns out, it's increasingly clear to us that Vick can't be a part of the Falcons team while these charges are pending, and it's apparently becoming increasingly clear to Blank that something must be done. The possibility of pickets and increased security at training camp, and of constant boos raining down from the stands at home games, is beyond unacceptable.

If Vick isn't willing to realize that it's in everyone's best interests (including his) for Vick to not be around, then someone else will have to make that decision for him.

The stakes are nevertheless high. Ridiculously high. As we explained on Saturday, the Falcons would be able to attempt to recover more than $28 million in bonus money from Vick if he misses a single practice or game due to a suspension. That reality could force Vick to fight any effort to discipline that the Falcons try to impose, even if it means that he'll be creating evidence that could be used against him by prosecutors.

Bottom line -- this ugly situation is going to get uglier, primarily because Vick can't realize that it's in his best interests to work out a deal with the Falcons, and because no one around Vick has the juice to get him to listen.

I love no-win situations. sad.gif

Goodbye Vick, Hello Harrington... Draft Pick city, here we come!
JD
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jul 23 2007, 06:12 PM) [snapback]350696[/snapback]
I love no-win situations. sad.gif

Goodbye Vick, Hello Harrington... Draft Pick city, here we come!

Well...there is always an upside. Draft picks always help.

Culpepper is out there...Chris Simms could be had. Petrino is probably going to do EVERYTHING in his power to land Brian Brohm next year...

VICK NOT WELCOME AT FALCONS CAMP

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports is reporting that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has decreed that Falcons quarterback Michael Vick is not welcome at training camp.

Glazer reports that the move is seen as an opportunity for the league office to take more time to assess the facts of the accusations of dog fighting leveled at Vick. Glazer reports that the league could give Vick "an extensive punishment" for his ties to dog fighting, and that Vick could be forced to sit out the year.

Glazer's report comes on the heels of Fox 5 in Atlanta reporting that Vick will take a leave of absence. The entirety of the Fox 5 report was, "The NFL says that Michael Vick will be taking a leave of absence."

Pretty much everyone except Vick agrees that a leave of absence would be the best solution. It would allow Vick to devote his full attention to his legal defense, and it would allow the NFL and the Falcons to avoid having animal-rights activists picketing Falcons training camp. But apparently Vick disagreed, and now Glazer reports that Goodell has made the decision for him.
rusty_trombone
Kobe Bryant was able to defend himself and play. Of course he wasn't under federal investigation.
JD
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jul 23 2007, 07:57 PM) [snapback]350727[/snapback]
Kobe Bryant was able to defend himself and play. Of course he wasn't under federal investigation.

LOL...yeah, no federal indictments, or picketing PETA members everywhere.

As for the NBA...they are a little more lenient than Goodell.
hitman harding
Sorry Warlord , Adleast you might be able to trade down your #1 draft pick in 2008 for cheaper options. It will be sad to see Mike Vick running his 4.2 40 yard sprints to avoid the big guys in the shower laugh.gif I hope he doesn't drop the soap friends.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 23 2007, 08:05 PM) [snapback]350728[/snapback]
LOL...yeah, no federal indictments, or picketing PETA members everywhere.

I thought it was pretty funny that Vick has more people picketing him for harming dogs, than Kobe did for raping a woman. Not that Vick's actions aren't completely disgusting, but is killing and fighting dogs worse than raping a woman?
hitman harding
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Jul 24 2007, 03:42 PM) [snapback]350800[/snapback]
Sorry Warlord , Adleast you might be able to trade down your #1 draft pick in 2008 for cheaper options. It will be sad to see Mike Vick running his 4.2 40 yard sprints to avoid the big guys in the shower laugh.gif I hope he doesn't drop the soap friends.gif

He can be the Ron Mexico boy toy
JD
Man, so there will be ADDITIONAL charges against Vick prior to the trial, and they will come before the end of August.
hardhead
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jul 24 2007, 07:52 PM) [snapback]350805[/snapback]
I thought it was pretty funny that Vick has more people picketing him for harming dogs, than Kobe did for raping a woman. Not that Vick's actions aren't completely disgusting, but is killing and fighting dogs worse than raping a woman?

Apparently so.
Bill The Butcher
How about them Seahawks? smile.gif
PR316
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jul 24 2007, 07:52 PM) [snapback]350805[/snapback]

Kobe didn't rape that woman. She was a gold digging slut who was proven to be a liar.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(PR316 @ Jul 26 2007, 11:48 PM) [snapback]351276[/snapback]
Kobe didn't rape that woman. She was a gold digging slut who was proven to be a liar.

well she was definitely a slut, but who knows if she was a liar?
hitman harding
Curtis Martin we salute you

1st off, on the day he officially announced his retirement I think all Pats and Jets fans should salute Curtis Martin on a fantastic career. He was a joy to watch in every sense of the word and you guys I think would agree. You got to see him 1st. He was worth every penny invested in him. The character, professionalism, talent, humbled nature is something aspiring athletes should wont to copy

Warlord
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jul 27 2007, 04:46 PM) [snapback]351387[/snapback]
well she was definitely a slut, but who knows if she was a liar?

She does, that's why she dropped the case. I hate Kobe, but he didn't rape that bitch. No slut gets raped and then goes out an hour later to get a 3-man train run on her ass. The slut had like 10 different cum stains in her panties by the time she made it to the hospital to get checked out that night.
hardhead
Just got my season tickets in the mail, fucking shit is gonna be fun!!!

PR316
Honestly guys, is Michael Vick fucked??... When all this is over, will he ever play again??... Now one of the co-defendants has copped a plea. I think he's finished for good.
Bill The Butcher
I hope Vick is done.
JD
Yes, Vick is done.
hardhead
I think it depends obviously how much time he gets and/or if he cops a plea. I mean if Ray Lewis can come back from what he was involved in why not Vick if a team is willing to give him another chance. Of course he and the team would probably have to deal with unheard of amounts of heckling and numerous other distractions...
JD
LOL...now this right here is some funny shit.

So PacMan Jones is focused on getting his life in order while suspended, he even mentioned going back to WVU and getting his degree - but that will have to wait. This knucklehead has decided to sign a contract with TNA Wrestling. laugh.gif

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=6856860
hardhead
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 30 2007, 11:49 AM) [snapback]351708[/snapback]
LOL...now this right here is some funny shit.

So PacMan Jones is focused on getting his life in order while suspended, he even mentioned going back to WVU and getting his degree - but that will have to wait. This knucklehead has decided to sign a contract with TNA Wrestling. laugh.gif

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=6856860

pretty damn funny huh...hahaha...I love America...
Don Flamenco
SF Chronicle reporting that Bill Walsh passed away. The attached article doesn't mention how.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...G57LR8OK21.DTL

RIP
JD
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Jul 30 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]351740[/snapback]
SF Chronicle reporting that Bill Walsh passed away. The attached article doesn't mention how.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...G57LR8OK21.DTL

RIP

That is sad, but Walsh has had it rough as he has been battling Lukemia for a while now.

RIP

Bill Walsh was a true good guy, and a real pioneer in the NFL. Brilliant offensive mind.
JD
From profootballtalk...

TAYLOR PLEA BAD NEWZ FOR VICK

We've finally had a chance to read the paperwork filed on Monday in connection with the Mike Vick dog-fighting prosecution, and the 13-page "summary of the facts" contains no significant new information, with the exception of a statement at paragraph 4 of the document that the BadNewz Kennels operation and gambling monies were funded "almost exclusively" by Vick.

Though that assertion from Tony Taylor should surprise no one, since the other three guys don't play, you know, pro football, it's the first time that this statement has been articulated in connection with the prosecution's case.

As a procedural matter, this new document differs from the original indictment because one of the members of the alleged conspiracy is now admitting that the conspiracy existed, and is acknowledging as true most if not all of the indictment's allegations through and until his departure from the operation in September 2004.

Contrary to popular belief, the document reflects no plea bargain of any kind. Instead, Taylor is saying, "I did it; I'm guilty."

And the only potential benefit he'll receive is the same benefit that the others would receive by accepting responsibility now for their alleged misdeeds. Under the federal sentencing guidelines (which are no longer mandatory but which are routinely followed), 'fessing up to the crime early can result in a lesser sentence.

Though Taylor likewise has no deal to "cooperate" with the government in the prosecution against Vick and the other two defendants, there's nothing more for Taylor to do. By signing the "summary of facts," he has provided prosecutors with a road map for his direct examination when he is called to testify at trial.

So what does it all mean to Vick? In order to secure a "not guilty" verdict, Vick will now have to persuade a jury that Taylor's agreement with all of the charges made against him was and is a bald-faced lie.

Good luck with that.

Though we're reluctant to compare this case to the O.J. Simpson prosecution (but will nevertheless do so), assume that Simpson's pal Al Cowlings had been arrested for participating in the murders, and had immediately pleaded guilty as charged, to all charges, acknowledging in writing and later under oath that he and Simpson killed the two victims.

As we see it, Simpson's chances of skating under those circumstances are roughly the same as Vick's now.
hardhead
it'll come down to credibility of the witness, which is always iffy, you never know how a witness will do until you put him/her on the stand.
Warlord
sad.gif
JD
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jul 30 2007, 05:17 PM) [snapback]351752[/snapback]
sad.gif

Look at it this way. Better this all happens now, than early in the season...at least you have a chance to work with what is there instead of having to react to a mess.

Brian Brohm, my man...that is Petrino's wish.
hardhead
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 30 2007, 11:13 PM) [snapback]351763[/snapback]
Look at it this way. Better this all happens now, than early in the season...at least you have a chance to work with what is there instead of having to react to a mess.

Brian Brohm is the goods, I think he's going to have some critics coming from Louisville but I think he's the real deal. Of course he has to have another great year this year...
Warlord
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 30 2007, 06:13 PM) [snapback]351763[/snapback]

Two words: Joey Harrington.

sad.gif
JD
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jul 30 2007, 09:25 PM) [snapback]351779[/snapback]
Two words: Joey Harrington.

sad.gif

Oh yeah, no doubt...I mean, you knew my sentiments when they signed him. But at least he has a full camp to learn the playbook. You can bet Petrino will be focused on him getting rid of the ball ASAP.

Listen, chalk this year up as a waste, and start watching some Louisville games so you can become a big Brian Brohm fan.
Warlord
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 30 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]351781[/snapback]
Oh yeah, no doubt...I mean, you knew my sentiments when they signed him. But at least he has a full camp to learn the playbook. You can bet Petrino will be focused on him getting rid of the ball ASAP.

Joey Harrington.

Listen, chalk this year up as a waste, and start watching some Louisville games so you can become a big Brian Brohm fan.

We'll win just enough games to make sure we can't draft a competent QB. Harrington has found his home, he'll be a Falcon for life. sad.gif
JD
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jul 30 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]351791[/snapback]
Joey Harrington.
We'll win just enough games to make sure we can't draft a competent QB. Harrington has found his home, he'll be a Falcon for life. sad.gif

Oh Harrington is ass, no doubt...but try to find a bright side.
Warlord
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 31 2007, 10:31 AM) [snapback]351832[/snapback]
Oh Harrington is ass, no doubt...but try to find a bright side.

laugh.gif

There is no bright side, lol.
JD
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jul 31 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]351848[/snapback]
laugh.gif

There is no bright side, lol.

LOL...laugh.gif

Sure there is...the '08 draft, and the chance to REALLY find out just how good Jerious Norwood is, because the sophmore is going to be carrying a big portion of the load - especially with Dunn havng surgery on a herniated disc.
woooooo
Yea, Norwood got some serious upside.

Anyone playing in hypes fantasy league this year?

JD
HBO...10 PM tonight, the return of "Hard Knocks".

If you missed the ones they did on the Cowboys and the Ravens, catch this years on the Chiefs.

It is top notch.
CyruS
http://cypher-is-great.blogspot.com/
Bill The Butcher
Seahawks are winning the Super Bowl this year.
imperial
As a Ginat fan i'm looking forward to a sub par season so that we can either hire Bellecheck or Cower for next year !!

Good luck to all of your teams I will be contenet with what ever record we finish with ..As long as we beat Dallas or Philly I could care less how we do !
Bill The Butcher
Seahawks win their first preseason game against the Chargers.

Do you guys think the Seahawks will win their division again this year, or do you think the Rams, 49ers or Cardinals will take over? And Why?
Don Flamenco
Just got back from The Broncos Niner game. The Broncos 1st team offense looks scary good.
JD
From profootballtalk.com

CLEARLY, VICK DID IT

As the sports world continues to get its arms around Monday's surprising news that Mike Vick's two remaining co-defendants are going to plead guilty to charges that they conspired with Vick to maintain an interstate gambling enterprise and an interstate dog-fighting operation, we think it's time to apply some common sense to the current state of affairs.

Throw the presumption of innocence out the window, folks. Clearly, Vick is factually guilty of the charges filed against him. Why else would each of the three men with whom he allegedly conspired admit that there was a conspiracy?

Each of the three men will go to jail. The only benefit that they'll derive from their decision to 'fess up is that they'll avoid being charged with the underlying crimes, which in the case of the interstate gambling enterprise carries a far stiffer maximum penalty.

And now Vick must ask himself whether he wants to take advantage of that same benefit. He can plead guilty to conspiracy charges and hope for the best when it comes to sentencing, or he can roll the dice and hope that his lawyer can discredit seven witnesses (and counting), each of whom will presumably testify that Vick was involved in the gambling and dog-fighting venture.

The fact that Vick is reportedly contemplating his options reinforces our belief that Vick is by no means innocent. Innocent men don't ponder pleading guilty; they proclaim their innocence in clear, certain terms and they prepare to prove their innocence in court.

Per ESPN, if Vick doesn't plead guilty to the conspiracy charges by Friday, a new indictment with at least two new dog fighting charges will be filed. We believe that the new indictment will likely also include a count based on Title 18, Section 1952 of the U.S. Code, which is titled "Interstate or foreign trade or travel in aid of racketeering enterprises," and which carries a maximum penalty is 20 years behind bars.

It is a tremendous dilemma for Vick. The man who has spent his life escaping with ease from difficult situations is now backed into a corner. One option means certain imprisonment for a relatively short period of time. The other option means a strong likelihood, but not a certainty, of an even longer period behind bars.

Vick might be inclined not to plead guilty because to do so would likely end his NFL career permanently, but even an acquittal at this point won't be enough to get Vick back inside a shirt with the shield at the bottom of the collar. We've said all along that Vick will have a chance at returning to the NFL only if there is Duke lacrosse-style evidence that fully exonerates him. With Purnell Peace and Quanis Phillips pleading guilty as charged, that's simply not going to happen.

So we think Vick's best bet is to plead guilty, bid farewell to the NFL, do his time quickly and quietly, and then return to the CFL or the UFL or whatever other FL is out there when he gets out.

And, if all else fails, there's always pro wrestling.
Method
To all of those early on claiming equivalent of slap on the wrist or bullshit, I hate to say We (JD & I) told you so, but, all you had to do was read what was out there and know this was gonna end this way.
JD
More from profootballtalk...

VICK LAWYERS NEGOTIATING PLEA DEAL

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Mike Vick's lawyers currently are negotiating a plea deal with federal prosecutors.

It's a no-brainer, we think, for Vick to cop a plea. Barring evidence that would clearly exonerate him, the risks of fighting the current (and coming) charges are too great.

As it now stands, Vick faces up to six years on federal conspiracy charges. If a new indictment includes counts based on the statutes that, for now, he is merely charged with conspiring to violate, the maximum prison time would be pushed to 27 years, if the terms run consecutively. Even if all of the terms run concurrently, the worst-case scenario would be 20 years.

There's also a real benefit to accepting guilt early. Under the federal sentencing guidelines, coming clean quickly is a factor that pushes the sentence down.

Then again, the fact that Vick will be pleading out only after the other three defendants opted to do so might not get him the full benefit of his decision to acknowledge his responsibility for the crimes.

Our guess is that the prosecutors have laid out enough evidence for Vick's lawyers to persuade them that there's no way out of this shrinking box, and that the lawyers and other Vick handlers are trying to get him to come to grips with the reality that it's in his overall best interests to accept certain jail time.

Maybe, as one reader pointed out, part of what Vick can bring to the bargaining table is a willingness to name names as to all persons (including NFL players and, perhaps, elected officials) who were involved in dog fighting and/or attended dog fights. Given that a couple of Vick's long-time friends are now willing to snitch on him, Mike might decide that it's time to snitch on everyone.
Mino
Vick is fucked and good for his ass.....As far as the rest of the NFL...Its all about the Cowboys this year baby!!!
PR316
Another hoodlum throws away his NFL career. Good riddance I say. Lock him up and throw away the key.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE(JD @ Aug 14 2007, 06:15 PM) [snapback]354081[/snapback]
More from profootballtalk...

VICK LAWYERS NEGOTIATING PLEA DEAL

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Mike Vick's lawyers currently are negotiating a plea deal with federal prosecutors.

It's a no-brainer, we think, for Vick to cop a plea. Barring evidence that would clearly exonerate him, the risks of fighting the current (and coming) charges are too great.

As it now stands, Vick faces up to six years on federal conspiracy charges. If a new indictment includes counts based on the statutes that, for now, he is merely charged with conspiring to violate, the maximum prison time would be pushed to 27 years, if the terms run consecutively. Even if all of the terms run concurrently, the worst-case scenario would be 20 years.

There's also a real benefit to accepting guilt early. Under the federal sentencing guidelines, coming clean quickly is a factor that pushes the sentence down.

Then again, the fact that Vick will be pleading out only after the other three defendants opted to do so might not get him the full benefit of his decision to acknowledge his responsibility for the crimes.

Our guess is that the prosecutors have laid out enough evidence for Vick's lawyers to persuade them that there's no way out of this shrinking box, and that the lawyers and other Vick handlers are trying to get him to come to grips with the reality that it's in his overall best interests to accept certain jail time.

Maybe, as one reader pointed out, part of what Vick can bring to the bargaining table is a willingness to name names as to all persons (including NFL players and, perhaps, elected officials) who were involved in dog fighting and/or attended dog fights. Given that a couple of Vick's long-time friends are now willing to snitch on him, Mike might decide that it's time to snitch on everyone.

So basically they (FBI) used the same squeeze technique as they would try on your typical ring leader, crime lord or king pin....only their crew doesn't snitch or they get dealt with. LOL

This is the price you pay when your the "boss"

I bet that QB from louisville is smiling more and more everyday. He better not get too high. I wouldn't be surprised if his old coach found a way to scoop him up next year.

hitman harding
In VA where Mike Vick will likely do time if he makes a plea agreement, the male prisoners are salivating at the thought of how tight his sphynchter will be. Vick will likely be named "Most Sexxy Fish in the Penal System" by the very prisoners who will be longing to give him some love.

Its esimtated that Mike's Sphynchter will be able to provide around 380 pounds per square inch of pressure to the lucky inmate who can pin him down, and we all know Mike's a hard man to pin down. In the end it may take many men to pin him down but for the lucky man who does get to go first that 380 pounds per square inch of pleasure/pressure is the same of a dog bite.

Here's to you Mike Vick. You may have been a tight end in high school but you'll always be a wide receiver in the hearts of the inmates of wherever you end up.

Mino
QUOTE(PR316 @ Aug 16 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]354251[/snapback]
Another hoodlum throws away his NFL career. Good riddance I say. Lock him up and throw away the key.

I Just finished watching Real Sports and they did a segment on dogfighhting, and as bad as I knew it was, that is some fucked up shit...I hope more then ever his cockser ass gets thrown the book...U gotta be a real fucked up individual to be involved with that stuff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.