Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amir Khan exposed.....?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Maxy
Khan was floored again last night and later he was hurt by a body shot as he struggled to stop a shot Micheal Gomez.

One year on from when I started this thread it appears he hasn't improved at all.

I stand by what I said....he will never win a world title.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jun 22 2008, 08:06 AM) [snapback]393354[/snapback]
Khan was floored again last night and later he was hurt by a body shot as he struggled to stop a shot Micheal Gomez.

One year on from when I started this thread it appears he hasn't improved at all.

I stand by what I said....he will never win a world title.

Usually when a young fighter gets seriously stunned or dropped early in his career before he reaches contender status, I wait before judging him glass chinned. For example, Cotto took some bombs from Bailey and didn't flinch. Corley though, had him hurt. Torres too and at least he was a puncher. But you're saying the guys he fought were not huge punchers and they still seriously hurt him? Then that must mean he has a shitty chin.

A lot of times punch resistance can be improved by neck excercies and relaxation, attained by sparring more. But if Khan's chin is questionable he won't likely get many big wins. Let's see if he can improve.
ROLL DEEP
I missed the fight...I was out getting drunk with friends, hahaha.

Watched the last round on youtube....not a lot to go on really. Gomez plodded forward and Khan took advantage by picking him apart with some nice shots.

I didn't see the early rounds, so can't really commment on the fight.
gods son
Khan has speed which i found impressive. But power and defense are lacking big time! Ok he is still learning, but how far can you take him? He is not special in my eyes, i guarantee FW will protect him and guide him carefully.

Yuri Ramonov would beat khan!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.