Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyson is fat
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Tha Docta
QUOTE(worldsapart509 @ Jul 20 2007, 06:24 PM) [snapback]349869[/snapback]
I ran into Mike Tyson yesterday on my way to the House of Blues in Hollywood. Apparently the guy hangs out at the cigar shop on Sunset Blvd next to the House of Blues. He was real cool and didn't have a problem taking pics.

my father and brother have met tyson before and said he was very cordial and willing to take photos and shake hands. of course the guy is no saint, but there are other fighters that would rather not be bothered by fans.
The CEO
If I saw Tyson today, I'd walk towards him with my hand out as if to shake his but suddenly KICK him the gut instead...that would double him over...from there, I'd reach over his back and give him a Wedgie of Epic proportions...

Then when he straightens back up, I'd Pie Face him on his fat ass....

(The C.E.O. comes to out of his daydream laughing)
Tha Docta
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 23 2007, 12:55 PM) [snapback]350649[/snapback]
If I saw Tyson today, I'd walk towards him with my hand out as if to shake his but suddenly KICK him the gut instead...that would double him over...from there, I'd reach over his back and give him a Wedgie of Epic proportions...

Then when he straightens back up, I'd Pie Face him on his fat ass....

(The C.E.O. comes to out of his daydream laughing)

im certain that even this fat troll version of tyson would brutalize me in a streetfight. but the thought of someone giving this fatass a wedgie had me laughing.

ive always wanted mtv to do a "punked" episode with tyson. so that one of those actors could get their asses thoroughly stomped when he flips out.
The CEO
laugh.gif

I'm thinking Tyson could still break the average dude's sternum with a right hand...wouldn't fuck with him ever...that bitch is crazy.
alaganza
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Jul 23 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]350650[/snapback]
ive always wanted mtv to do a "punked" episode with tyson. so that one of those actors could get their asses thoroughly stomped when he flips out.

I've always said that too. I figured if these guys were so brave, punk Mike Tyson and see what happens.
BrutalBodyShots
Even a fat 40-something Tyson would KO :30 99% of us or anyone he'd run into on the street.

Fat or not, I wouldn't mess with the nut.

CyruS
Tyson W KO 1 boxingtalk
Warlord
Hasim Rahman KO1 Greg Leon.
DEP Nihilist
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jul 23 2007, 11:17 PM) [snapback]350749[/snapback]

LMAO
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jul 23 2007, 11:17 PM) [snapback]350749[/snapback]

laugh.gif
re-bee-becca
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Jul 17 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]349294[/snapback]
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/...yson_flynet.jpg
the man appears to be putting on some pounds. damn, bankruptcy is great.

Ha ha. Someone used photoshop and put his face on Uncle Phils body out of Fresh Prince, same trousers!! Or ppants - whatever you call them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.