Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (VIDEOS) MARQUEZ-BARRIOS PRESS CONFERENCE COVERAGE
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
laugh.gif

I'm quite sure that any "one-on-one" interviews you might see elsewhere will pretty much have the same thing that was said during the press conference. In case you missed it on the front page, here it is again. Maybe next time, I'll chop it up into seven different parts to make it look like a lot more content.

laugh.gif

DE LA HOYA: "THIS REMINDS ME OF THE TIMES WHEN JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ USED TO FIGHT..."

The Golden Boy Oscar De La Hoya announced "Fireworks", the explosive September 15th clash between WBC super featherweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez and former champion Jorge Barrios. Also on the card, a jr. welterweight clash between Francisco Bojado and former super featherweight champion and Contender star Steve Forbes, a middleweight clash between former jr. middleweight champion Kassim Ouma and first season Contender Champion Sergio Mora, and IBF featherweight champion Robert Guerrero defends his title against Rocky Juarez. Check out what De La Hoya and all the fighters had to say about their upcoming bouts.

click here to watch video

MARQUEZ-BARRIOS PRESS CONFERENCE

WBC super featherweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez and former champion Jorge Barrios spoke to the media about their upcoming clash on September 15th. Check out what both fighters had to say about their anticipated matchup as both men promise to bring fireworks. [Note: Translations follow immediately after each fighter speaks.]

click here to watch video

WAR GUERRILLAS!!!

MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO!
hardhead
UHHH UHHH UHHH (Monkey sounds)...hahahaha
thehype
QUOTE(hardhead @ Jul 22 2007, 11:00 PM) [snapback]350609[/snapback]
UHHH UHHH UHHH (Monkey sounds)...hahahaha

LOL

Milk Dud
good stuff

tell Kenny to pull the camera away from him more as you can tell by the up and down camera shot it's his breathing thats causing the camera to move up and down.

thehype
QUOTE(Milk Dud @ Jul 23 2007, 11:36 AM) [snapback]350644[/snapback]
good stuff

tell Kenny to pull the camera away from him more as you can tell by the up and down camera shot it's his breathing thats causing the camera to move up and down.

LOL. He's working on it.

laugh.gif

That's why I tell everyone to invest in a monopod...best $15 you'll ever spend.

laugh.gif
woooooo
For as bulky and expensive looking Leon's camera looks, it sure doesn't get great quality.

Mine was barely 250 bucks, and it shoots clean ass footage.

But Milk Dud, you would be shaking too if you would've seen how this atrocious broad was inching ever so slowly towards me.
Milk Dud
ahahaha was she looking at you like a meal?

"mmm donuts!!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.