Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fedor versus CroCop
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
Here he is in action against one of the most feared strikers on the planet, Mirko CroCop.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbgs8_fed...-crocop_extreme
HaydelHammer
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jul 25 2007, 01:33 PM) [snapback]350964[/snapback]
Here he is in action against one of the most feared strikers on the planet, Mirko CroCop.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbgs8_fed...-crocop_extreme

I remember that one. That fight was about a yr after cro cop beat fedor brother by KO. Either in 05 or 06. I felt Fedor crowded mirko and applied good pressure and if you noticed everyone whose taken mirko out had or has done the same thing. You don't just stand around and let Mirko get his sh*t off. You have to go at him. Put him on his back.

I think Mirko still has alot left in the tank, but he has to work on his ground defense. Don't get me wrong his K-1 stricking style will always be deadly, but if you aren't in front of him and circle him, he's done plus make the pace...you got him I feel.

Fedor is just a damn robot.
hardhead
I remember this fight very well because this was a huge fight at the time and me and my two friends were going to order it that weekend, but then bitch ass Hurricane Katrina hit and ruined my plans, Wandelei Silva was on that card as well.

Fedor handled Cro Cop pretty well and showed his versatility in that fight from what I remember. Crop Cop is dangerous but IMO he's gotten a little overrated lately, getting knocked out by kicks to the head and shit which is your MO...damm!!! shit was brutal....
NickBarker
Thanks for the video, Warlord. Is this generally representative of Fedor's style?
Warlord
QUOTE(NickBarker @ Jul 26 2007, 02:18 AM) [snapback]351128[/snapback]
Thanks for the video, Warlord. Is this generally representative of Fedor's style?

I'd say this was a little bit more defensive style from Fedor than usual, just because of the fact that he was facing such a deadly striker. Typically Fedor is a bit more exciting, IMO, but this was still a great match just because of the magnitude of the fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.