Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Obtaining Mugshots
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
stevennall
A buddy of mine got tossed in the drunk tank the other night. I want to obtain his mugshot so I can mess with him about it. Show it to friends, etc. Can I simply go to the police station and ask for a copy of the mugshot?
Southeastpaw
LOL! Wouldn't that be sweet. Definitely go and try and let us know what happens. I highly doubt they will give you a copy, but IF they did, that would be hilarious.
dj necrogenic
So... did it work, I have been wanting to obtain my mugshot as well, but I dont know how to go about doing it.
WolfishPromistah
I know for personal stuff, I've heard that freedom of information is allowed for an individual looking for records. But as far as for other people, it might be a little more difficult, depending on whether the information's used for something dealing with law and whatnot. Good luck.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Aug 14 2007, 06:23 PM) [snapback]354036[/snapback]
So... did it work, I have been wanting to obtain my mugshot as well, but I dont know how to go about doing it.

You can use it as your avatar (or Bam's).
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 14 2007, 03:19 PM) [snapback]354082[/snapback]
You can use it as your avatar (or Bam's).

I would use it as my avatar, hell yeah.... Except I love that set of bewbies with Dj written on them
STEVENSKI
That set of bewbies is blocked by my work filter like so many other great pictures.
WolfishPromistah
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 14 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]354120[/snapback]
That set of bewbies is blocked by my work filter like so many other great pictures.

Where I work, they've no blocks on the pics from off these boards, but they do keep people from going to their own ISP (Netzero, AOL, etc.) -- at home and stuff.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(stevennall @ Jul 27 2007, 12:54 PM) [snapback]351324[/snapback]
A buddy of mine got tossed in the drunk tank the other night. I want to obtain his mugshot so I can mess with him about it. Show it to friends, etc. Can I simply go to the police station and ask for a copy of the mugshot?

you should be able to, request a copy through public records.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.