Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you think of a rematch between
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
FIrst of all, their fight was great. I had it 114-112 Katisids.

I think Amonsot is clearly the more polished and skilled boxer however you just gotta admire Katsidis heart and power. The guy's face looked like a MESS after just 2 or 3 rounds...and he still kept fighter....and he had enough to score a knockdown late....he's a gritty dude. Great to watch. So is Amonsot.

I would LOVE to see a rematch in another Golden Boy Promotions.
Big Slim Sweet
Didn't Amonsot suffer a brain bleed? I thought that meant he couldn't get licensed in the US again.

Great, competitive fight but let's see Katsidis move on to face one of the bigger names at 135 and wish Amonsot all the best with his recovery in the future.
NickBarker
Nevada has suspended him indefinitely and I imagine that suspsension will be upheld anywhere within the United States.
BigG
Katsidis was really landing hard rights to Amonsot's head all night.....I didn't think Amonsot had that great of a chin before the Katsidis fight but he proved me wrong. I think Amonsot can beat alot of Lightweights out there...he's solid.
Spyder
George...Amonsot's BRAIN was bleeding after that fight!

The dude is not fighting again.

But cheers to you for wanting to see a man die. drinks.gif

laugh.gif
TheAmblingAlp
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 1 2007, 02:09 PM) [snapback]352051[/snapback]
I think Amonsot can beat alot of Lightweights out there...he's solid.

The only thing Amonsot will be beating from now on is his meat. He's done George....

Brain
Bleed

Earth....
gods son
i hope katsidis is good and well in his next bout..never know, his career maybe affected from that eye damage!

Amir Khan should close his mouth from now on, his opposition will crush him!!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 1 2007, 09:42 PM) [snapback]352066[/snapback]
George...Amonsot's BRAIN was bleeding after that fight!

The dude is not fighting again.

But cheers to you for wanting to see a man die. drinks.gif
laugh.gif

Oh fuck Spyder you are too funny!
torvix2000
I thought that it was "outside-the-skull" bleeding? And that even the doctors who examined him said that he wasn't in any danger?

I think Amonsot was probably more scared of the ruling of the commission than the danger of him being "brain dead".

I can imagine Amonsot feeling well after the fight thinking he simply got knocked down. And then getting shocked that he's got some "brain bleed" all the while.

Well, Amonsot may follow the Valero route. Too bad.
BigG
LOL....

Amonosot will probably follow the Valero route...he'll probably just stick to fight lesser comp in the Philippines. You gotta respect his performance though.....skilled and gutsy.
ClarityofThought
Shame because he had a good demeanour in the ring, you know cool under pressure etc. Good fighter.
ClarityofThought
Shame because he had a good demeanour in the ring, you know cool under pressure etc. Good fighter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.