Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official "Iron" - THE World Heavyweight Champion Appreciation Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
We are gathered here today to show APPRECIATION to the most DOMINATE World Heavyweight Champion in the league's existance, CyruS "Iron" ViruS.

"Iron" won the vacant World Heavyweight Championship on June 24, 2007 against Ben Wallace who was (4-1-0 2KOs) at the time, and has held that belt hostage ever since. "Iron" has the slayed a plethora of hungry and deserving #1 contenders, knocking them all out cold. Many of men have tried to conquer this titanic mountain of a fighter than sits at the peak of the Heavyweight Division but all have failed. "Iron" IS the league. "Iron" IS the backbone. "Iron" IS the #1 draw. It is now time for all of you manager, promoters, fighters and fight fans to bow down on your hands and knees and show APPRECIATION to YOUR World Heavyweight Champion, CyruS "Iron" ViruS.

And know this, after the so-called Heavyweight Super-Fight against Lanky "Maxy" Gawn, after "Iron" destroys him, "Iron" will no longer be called The World Heavyweight Champion but rather..... THE UNDISPUTED World Heavyweight Champion.

Thank you very much.

Now start appreciating.
BigG
C.E.O wants title shots....If Boogeyman wins his next fight or his next 2 fights...we could see "Iron" in a tune up defense.

Of couese, "Iron" needs to get past Lanky Gawn who is a good fighter.
The CEO
I wouldn't know who this "Iron" dude is...never fought or beat any of MY guys...so I can't appreciate his overrated ass..laugh.gif

In other words....your boy ain't nothin' 'til he experiences "The Boogeyman"....
CyruS
That's not showing appreciation to YOUR World Heavyweight Champion, George. You can do better than that. laugh.gif
CyruS
That's not showing appreciation either C.E.O. the level of disrespect to YOUR World Heavyweight Champion in this thread is ridiculous.

Boogeyman is 5-5-0 and has been knocked out 4 times.

Iron would get arrested for murder.

cool.gif
BigG
"Iron" was getting EMBARRASSED by Ben Wallace before pulling it out.
Blayde
Well I believe my boy Mighty Mo can knock Iron out. First he will end all this talking about Lanky Gawn getting the title shot, then Mo should have done enough to get the shot himself!

Iron shouldnt be fighting all these scared boxertype guys. He should be fighting someone who can stand there and bang with him. Thats Mighty Mo! Looks like chinny Iron is a protected fighter...
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 3 2007, 02:20 PM) [snapback]352253[/snapback]
"Iron" was getting EMBARRASSED by Ben Wallace before pulling it out.

Who got knocked out? cool.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Aug 3 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]352256[/snapback]
Well I believe my boy Mighty Mo can knock Iron out. First he will end all this talking about Lanky Gawn getting the title shot, then Mo should have done enough to get the shot himself!

Iron shouldnt be fighting all these scared boxertype guys. He should be fighting someone who can stand there and bang with him. Thats Mighty Mo! Looks like chinny Iron is a protected fighter...

Now why does Mighty Mo sound so familiar..... oh that's right

QUOTE(Round 6 of Iron vs. Mighty Mo)
Iron is raining blows! Mighty Mo starts to cry! The Referee stops the fight!
CyruS "Iron" ViruS wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 2:41

Mighty Mo can't remember which corner is his. He has swelling around his left eye.

SHOW APPRECIATION PEOPLE! laugh.gif
BigG
"Iron" needs to fight "Iron" Mike Tyson.......But give Mike Tyson more time against lesser fighters.
CyruS
You guys are ruining it all! This is supposed to be an appreciation thread, not a challenge thread! I demand you all show appreciation, right now!

angry2.gif

laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 3 2007, 12:45 PM) [snapback]352243[/snapback]
That's not showing appreciation either C.E.O. the level of disrespect to YOUR World Heavyweight Champion in this thread is ridiculous.
Boogeyman is 5-5-0 and has been knocked out 4 times.
Iron would get arrested for murder.

cool.gif

and he's won by KO 5 TIMES...that's the thing...he's either knocking a man out or getting knocked out...are you scared to gamble?

Come flip a coin against 'The Boogeyman".
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 3 2007, 06:54 PM) [snapback]352293[/snapback]
and he's won by KO 5 TIMES...that's the thing...he's either knocking a man out or getting knocked out...are you scared to gamble?

Come flip a coin against 'The Boogeyman".

Boogeyman is going to get knocked out by Joe Louis anyway!

QUOTE("Iron" - World Heavyweight Champion)
How dares this puny mortal even think to enter my realm!

Blayde
What da fuck... Mo forgot he got his ass kicked by Iron 2 months ago. Ok then you got to take your hat off to Iron...
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Aug 4 2007, 08:07 AM) [snapback]352362[/snapback]
What da fuck... Mo forgot he got his ass kicked by Iron 2 months ago. Ok then you got to take your hat off to Iron...

Now you see that?? That right there is showing appreciation to the World Heavyweight Champion. You guys should learn a thing or 2 from Blayde. Blayde is to be respected. I appreciate your appreciation Blayde. drinks.gif

laugh.gif
Blayde
But I just took a look at that Mo vs. Iron fight again and Iron was fucking down on the canvas one time! Now that changes everything. A rematch would be interesting aggressive.gif
CyruS
Mighty Mo (3-5-0 2KOs)

Get in line!

laugh.gif

And so what Iron slipped, he got up and made Mighty Mo cry! It doesn't get more degrading than that for a fighter. laugh.gif
Maxy
Lanky Maxy can't appreciate a bitch like Iron who hand picks bums to fight.
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Aug 5 2007, 06:03 PM) [snapback]352785[/snapback]
Lanky Maxy can't appreciate a bitch like Iron who hand picks bums to fight.

HANDPICKS!? "Iron" has been knocking out every #1 Contender that's been put in front of him. I can tell you something "Iron" doesn't appreciate though...

QUOTE(Iron - World Heavyweight Champion)
Why does this puny mortal Lanky even dare to enter my realm? The league is to tell me this mortal is a good fighter and deserving a shot at my championship? He was knocked out in one round by Giant Man! I'm going to kill him.

aggressive.gif
The CEO
Per your comment in that other thread....The Boogeyman whooped on Angus for 10 rounds straight...in the 11th, Angus closed his eyes and landed the luckiest haymaker of all time...the score before the KO was 100-88 Ferguson with 2 KDs...

Show the people you ain't scared and give him his shot. You've whooped everyone else in the division....come get some of The Boogeyman.

He'll make your boy famous.
CyruS
"Iron" is already famous. And you will never see Iron get knocked out by a fighter that weighs like a buck 05. Maybe Boogeyman should look for a fight against Joel Casamayor instead of the titanic monster that is Iron laugh.gif
BigG
Don't sleep on my gym Cyrus...Remember:

Ben Wallace UD 12 Joe Louis...one sided schooling
Shawn Bradley KO 2 "Giant Man".....easy KO
Fernando Montiel UD 12 "No Fear"....clear win
AJ Banal MD 12 "No Fer"...clear win
Bobby Pacquiao MD 12 "No Fear"...shutout win
Fernando Vargas MD 12 "Super"....clear win
Flashy Jackson UD 12 Felix Trinidad...shutout
Flashy Jackson UD 12 "Running Man"...near shutout
Ronald Hearns UD 12 Felix Trinidad...shutou

and Reggie Redman Noble ruined Pretty Boy Jr's career

In the big fights.....not counting the wins you have over alot of my bums (ei Judah, and the starweight bums)....I am 9-7-2 over you. but if you count everything icluding your wins over my BUMS, you are 22-12-2 over me.

So I'm not doing too bad over the best in the leauge thumbsup_anim.gif
Maxy
My record against 36 Chambers of Death is 12/8/2 and I've won the rematch in both of those drawn fights.

aggressive.gif
The CEO
I reiterate...Ferguson cleaned CyruS' #2 boy, Louis, IN THE 1ST ROUND...The Dungeon is 2-3 against The 36 DUCKERS...my boys got KOs 2 times...GOT KOed 2 times....and lost a close decision...

My guys may not have the best records, but these two gyms are evenly matched...we present high risk/low reward situations...

CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 6 2007, 10:56 AM) [snapback]352876[/snapback]
Don't sleep on my gym Cyrus...Remember:

Ben Wallace UD 12 Joe Louis...one sided schooling It happens
Shawn Bradley KO 2 "Giant Man".....easy KO Giant man KOs or gets KOed, no big deal
Fernando Montiel UD 12 "No Fear"....clear win weight was to much for the little man
AJ Banal MD 12 "No Fer"...clear win weight was to much for the little man
Bobby Pacquiao MD 12 "No Fear"...shutout win MD aint no shut out, an No Fear whipped on him twice after that
Fernando Vargas MD 12 "Super"....clear win clear win my ass, then i got robbed in the 2nd fight in a draw, WHAT HAS VARGAS DONE LATELY!?
Flashy Jackson UD 12 Felix Trinidad...shutout Tito's a bum
Flashy Jackson UD 12 "Running Man"...near shutout too tall and he ran more than running man
Ronald Hearns UD 12 Felix Trinidad...shutou tito's a bum

and Reggie Redman Noble ruined Pretty Boy Jr's career hes a bum too

In the big fights.....not counting the wins you have over alot of my bums (ei Judah, and the starweight bums)....I am 9-7-2 over you. but if you count everything icluding your wins over my BUMS, you are 22-12-2 over me.

ALL OF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SHOWING APPRECIATION!!!
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 6 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]352899[/snapback]
I reiterate...Ferguson cleaned CyruS' #2 boy, Louis, IN THE 1ST ROUND...The Dungeon is 2-3 against The 36 DUCKERS...my boys got KOs 2 times...GOT KOed 2 times....and lost a close decision...

My guys may not have the best records, but these two gyms are evenly matched...we present high risk/low reward situations...

lucky punch on Joe Louis.

36 Chambers doesn't duck no man, the men that say we are ducking are the ones that arent in position to get a fight with us (i.e. bum records and not #1 contenders) you bums.

YOU NEED PEOPLE LIKE ME, SO YOU CAN POINT YOUR FUCKING FINGERS AND SAY...... THAT'S THE BAD GUY! laugh.gif
CyruS
Showing appreciation to the fallen longest reigning and most dominate World Heavyweight Champion in the league's history. Send all your letters to me and I will forward them to Iron's cell in the big house as he is serving jail time. Long live Iron. cray.gif
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 6 2007, 09:56 AM) [snapback]352876[/snapback]

What are you talking about?

You only have 2 legit wins over Las Pinas Gym. The third win you have came from a foul dntknw.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.