Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd Mayweather's crib...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
CyruS
laugh.gif @ Mayweather clowning Oscar with the robe and sombrero again laugh.gif
Tha Docta
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 3 2007, 02:37 PM) [snapback]352257[/snapback]
laugh.gif @ Mayweather clowning Oscar with the robe and sombrero again laugh.gif

that is pretty funny. cant imagine delahoya sweats any of that though. is there any chance that floyd wont go broke after hes done fighting??
Milk Dud
"rayman" noodles

laugh.gif

kidbazooka1
You can tell that once Floyd is done with boxing he'll be dead broke ala Tyson.
Method
Guy is pathetically fake/insecure. All good though. Fucker is paid. SIck car collection. Imagine some broke fuck like John Ruiz...or worse yet, Meldrick Taylor, watching him just toss hundreds like confetti.
Tha Docta
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 3 2007, 04:28 PM) [snapback]352271[/snapback]
Guy is pathetically fake/insecure. All good though. Fucker is paid. SIck car collection. Imagine some broke fuck like John Ruiz...or worse yet, Meldrick Taylor, watching him just toss hundreds like confetti.

yup, cant hate the guy for getting paid. problems gonna come when hes not getting paid the way he is now, but still wants to spend money like hes in his prime. happens all the time.

i would have thought john ruiz would have some money left. cant believe don king made that guy a millionare.
salvador
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Aug 3 2007, 02:41 PM) [snapback]352259[/snapback]
is there any chance that floyd wont go broke after hes done fighting??

He seems to be an astute collector of fine jewelry, and I'm sure that, in a pinch, he could always sell it for pretty close to what he paid for it.

Nobudius
Atleast Pretty Boy hasn't touched getting tigers & pandas in his zoo collection like Tyson...... yet.
Imperius3
Yeah, Mike lost all of his money because he just went batshit loonball crazy.
Southeastpaw
LOL. Disgustingly rich. This clip is just going to make the haters hate even more.
Spyder
I don't know...

I like a good shit talker, but flaunting how much money you have is lame...especially on a show like cribs. Everybody can see that he's banking with the cool shit that he has. Making it rain at the end was unnecessary.

Regardless, it makes me happy to see any boxer on the same social level as mainstream big leaguers.
Jerry Springer
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 3 2007, 01:28 PM) [snapback]352271[/snapback]
John Ruiz is broke? But he got millions for all those WBA title fights.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Jerry Springer @ Aug 4 2007, 02:56 PM) [snapback]352398[/snapback]
John Ruiz is broke? But he got millions for all those WBA title fights.

No, Don King got millions for those fights, he probably just got a rolls royce
hornitosmonster
May can tease Hoya all he wants. In the reality Hoya is worth 100's of millions more
Jerry Springer
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 4 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]352518[/snapback]
No, Don King got millions for those fights, he probably just got a rolls royce
Where did you hear that he went broke?
Kijis Konar
I feel sad for me- I can't even afford to dream about having that lifestyle.
dbdbdb
All I can say is ............... IT MUST BE NICE!!!!!!

Al of you have to understand what happens to a person who never had it on that level before i.e. kid in a candy store.

One would only hope that he's taking care of business, so that when he does retire, he doesn't end up like soo many of the sad stories of those who went before.
Yansoma
lol@thread

Hes been making a million dollars or more for a couple years now; it's not like hes exactly new to it.
STEVENSKI
Looking into my crystal ball I can see the following images with great clarity.

Snr

Jnr

Jnr still has that stylin look though with his suit & pimp hat although the only cane him & Snr will have is the rock type.
Warlord
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 3 2007, 03:28 PM) [snapback]352271[/snapback]
Guy is pathetically fake/insecure.

Exactly my thoughts. Floyd always looks nervous as hell in front of the camera, like he wants to shit his pants or something. You don't get more fake than a wannabe gangster going to the club sipping on water, lol.

Whatever though. I don't hate the kid, I just wish he'd grow up and be a man already.
Method
Exactly.

Kinda funny...he goes on and on about "Money" May Weather, yet, ODL, as much as I could care less about him, could buy and sell Floyd damn near 10 times over...and he doesn't act nearly as nuevo riche.
doomeddisciple
But is he happy?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Jerry Springer @ Aug 5 2007, 11:21 PM) [snapback]352838[/snapback]
Where did you hear that he went broke?

uh, i guess method. maybe i should check my source, hey method where did you hear that ruiz went broke?
Yansoma
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 7 2007, 10:04 PM) [snapback]353152[/snapback]
Exactly.

Kinda funny...he goes on and on about "Money" May Weather, yet, ODL, as much as I could care less about him, could buy and sell Floyd damn near 10 times over...and he doesn't act nearly as nuevo riche.

Who cares? There is always someone with more money. Michael Jordan could buy Oscar's life and reduce him to being an indentured servant. Floyd Mayweather is just your typical black kid with money; it sounds like a lot of you are really out of touch with the way anyone 20-30 act these days (even though I'm sure most of you are in that age range also.) It's kind of annoying when people act as if they'd be wearing sweater vests and pressed pants while bowing to every person they meet if they we're rich. If I worked my ass off my entire life to make money and get recognition you better believe I wouldn't hide that shit.
Fitz
QUOTE(Yansoma @ Aug 8 2007, 03:35 PM) [snapback]353168[/snapback]
If I worked my ass off my entire life to make money and get recognition you better believe I wouldn't hide that shit.

Of course people don't hide it, when they are driving nice cars, clothes jewelery etc. But Mayweather likes to tell everyone how rich he is, not show. In the end, he makes himself look cheap and a real newbie amongst the millionaires.
Tha Docta
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 8 2007, 02:28 AM) [snapback]353171[/snapback]
Of course people don't hide it, when they are driving nice cars, clothes jewelery etc. But Mayweather likes to tell everyone how cheap he is, not show. In the end, he makes himself look cheap and a real newbie amongst the millionaires.

exactly. i have no problem with people flaunting their money by buying things that everyday people cant afford. thats expected. but mayweather just seems to come across as having no class, and if were a relative of mine, i would be embarrassed as hell. he acts as if he is just getting paid now. even people with new money must be laughing at him.
Fitz
Exactly. I know if I were rich, I wouldn't say anything, just show it with assets or whatever you have to show for it. I would try to play it down and act cool about it, that it's just a part of everyday life for me. Mayweather just makes himself look like an idiot, and the real rich guys probably look at him like a fool like everybody else.
Tha Docta
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 8 2007, 09:37 AM) [snapback]353195[/snapback]
Exactly. I know if I were rich, I wouldn't say anything, just show it with assets or whatever you have to show for it. I would try to play it down and act cool about it, that it's just a part of everyday life for me. Mayweather just makes himself look like an idiot, and the real rich guys probably look at him like a fool like everybody else.

especially when you throw cash around, and then have one of your boys go over and pick it up. what does that prove exactly?? i bet he and Leonard Ellerbe throw cash on his bed and roll around naked in it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.