Just got finished watching Barrera/Morales I and looking at it again Morales took some tremendous bombs from Barrera the whole night, Morales landed his fair share, sure, but watching and scoring it again I still think Barrera won the fight even if it weren't for the KD in the 12th, with his hard, effective body and head shots I think Barrera won the 11th and 12th to finish up 115-112.

Dalby Shirly had it 116-112 Morales?? Now I could live with the 113-112 Morales like the other judge had but man 116-112 even with the KD is a little wide for Morales IMO....

AWESOME FIGHT though. Gets better every time.

Mitch Halpern was the ref, I still think it's crazy that he committed suicide, he was one of the best refs IMO eve though he missed the call on the KD in the 12th.. I wonder what the details were...If i remember right wasn't that his last fight and he committed suicide a couple weeks later? Crazy shit. Although it does seem kind of suspicious because you hear very little info about what happened, I don't know. Maybe he just had a lot of stuff going on...