Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Zab just got KTFO again....the rematch with Taylor will be his last fight....IF he losses.....laugh.gif
CyruS
Running Man retired too. laugh.gif
BigG
Cyrus, If Zab beats Taylor in the rematch...which is highly unlikely...bring Running Man out again for one more match against Zab. They need a 3rd fight.
CyruS
Done deal. End them like they came in, against each other.
BigG
Man, I don't understand why Zab keeps losing when he steps up...maybe at 5'6 he's in the wrong weight clas?

This sucks man...this was supposed to be Zab's peak performance...he just got whooped again laugh.gif
CyruS
Zab needs a new trainer, the trainers game plan don't work laugh.gif

Height ain't the issue, the current featherweight champion is 5 feet tall. laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif

Zab has crazy speed and insane power....he whoops the others in sparring. yeah, it's been a while since I've worked on new fight plans.

If Zab wins against Taylor and Running Man, he might just keep fighting on.
BigG
If Zab losses to Taylor again, I'm throwin him out of the motherfuckin' gym. laugh.gif
CyruS
I'll pick him up.

Just to see if I can do something with him, like make him into a World Champion.

Now that would just be funny.... laugh.gif
BigG
Yeah, I'll give Zab to you...and when you make him world champion, give him back to me.
BigG
Speaking of Judah, Did YOEL fuckin Judah just whoop Hardcore Moore's ass? Maussa is dead man.
CyruS
Maussa is going to have to go hang out with Touch oF SleeP at the restaurant to pack on some pounds.

Touch oF SleeP just ate himself out of Super Middleweight division and therefore vacated another championship because of it laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 5 2007, 04:27 AM) [snapback]352657[/snapback]
Speaking of Judah, Did YOEL fuckin Judah just whoop Hardcore Moore's ass? Maussa is dead man.

Like I said in the other thread...that makes it 1-1...must I remind you that Hardcore Ked Yoel's ass O the first time...5th round...you had to go 12...and you earned a decision....Moore will not take him lightly like he did in the rematch...he will finish Yoel Judah for GOOD if Yoel's got the grapefruits to go a tiebreaker....BELEEEEE DAT!!
Blayde
Zab retiring would not be a good thing for the boxing world. Lets pray he wins the rematch. The Judah family cant afford to lose anyone ruling the boxing world.

At least Jab Judah is firing up at 5-3 now
BigG
Zab will be giving it his all against Taylor....he wins...theres a trilogy and then a 3rd fight with Running Man. He losses....he'll consider retirement.
BigG
Judah

"Mike Taylor is a bum yo, I wasn't in shape last time...this time it's ovah for Taylor, he's gonna get beatdown BK STYLE!!!"
CyruS
I don't believe you Zab, you need more people.
BigG
Zab will make you a believer Cyrus...

I fucked up last time......I won't do it again. Zab is gonna give Taylor a BEATDOWN straight from BK, nahmean.
CyruS
Yeah, I believe Zab will be Miguel Cotto's personal limo driver and bag carrier after Zab's career is done. I truly can believe that.
BigG
Judah was WHOOPING Cotto's ass before the stoppage. Give Zab a few more fights and he will take Cotto's 0.
CyruS
Remind me, who got knocked out between Zab and Cotto in their fight again? Tell me. No seriously tell me, I forget laugh.gif
BigG
Zab got knocked out, but times have changed man laugh.gif The new and improved Judah is destined to be champ. When Cotto vacates the belt (if he ever does), Zab is taking it. If Cotto decides to stay, Zab is taking it.
CyruS
Only thing Zab is taking is Cotto's baggage from baggage claim at the airport and placing them in the trunk of the limo to drive him to the gym.
The CEO
Cotto is one of the toughest bastards in the league....but that clinching style won't work on Maussa next time...I got that shit solved....

Concerning Zab Judah...well....Nino Brown said it best....

"See ya...and I wouldn't wanna be ya."

laugh.gif
BigG
LOL...Judah-Maussa-Cotto is the best trio rivalry in the leauge. If Judah and Maussa get winning streaks going on, maybe we can have a Maussa-Judah II title eliminator bout. Winner gets an instant shot at Cotto.
CyruS
QUOTE(Miguel Cotto - World Jr. Welterweight Champion)
Que?

aggressive.gif
BigG
After what Zab did to the hottest prospect at 140...he ain't done yet. Zab WILL be the champion.
CyruS
I don't believe you.
BigG
Zab proved you wrong against Taylor...he will prove you wrong again.

Judah will NEVER lose a fight again.
CyruS
Is that a fact? *Replays Cotto-Judah, the WEBL fight and the real life fight*

laugh.gif
BigG
Judah...retire? No way. Zab has just successfully ended Mike Taylor's career with a sick KO.

This new champ is NOTHING compared to my boy Zab.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.