Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Rule.......
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
I've been wanting to let the champs pick the fights. What I do is I just put the champion against the number one, two, or three contender. If he's beaten all 3...he fights someone randomly in the top 10 and so on. Or I put him against a fighter with a great record. Auto Scheduller fucks up (making title fights when there is already a champ) so I thought I'd do it to make it easier and more organized.

Anyway, the champion and challengers deal with the matchmaking....post the matchup you've agreen on. For less important fights, I will just pick randomly or let the auto scheduller handle it.

And this also goes for top contenders. You can issue a challenge....and if it is accepted, the fight is on. So we all handle the matchmaking. Deal?

CyruS
Should have brought this up when Touch oF SleeP was still Super Middleweight Champion laugh.gif

Good idea. drinks.gif
Blayde
Sounds like a good idea, yeah. There will still be mandatory fights though, right?

And when one of Cyrus' fatasses has vacated a title, I guess its always number 1 vs. 2?
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Aug 5 2007, 03:11 PM) [snapback]352736[/snapback]
And when one of Cyrus' fatasses has vacated a title, I guess its always number 1 vs. 2?

AYE fuk.gif

laugh.gif
BigG
^ laugh.gif Yup Blayde.

Oh yeah mandatories....yeah there will be mandatory fights. The champ and the number one contender works that out. But the champ will have to eventually fight the number one contender. That was the case with Cotto. I just kept putting him against his mandatory, and he kept whooping them...now it looks like he is running out of challenges.
CyruS
I've built Miguel Cotto up to beast status cool.gif
The CEO
Deal.

thumbsup_anim.gif
Maxy
So when is Lanky Maxy gonna get his shot at Iron? Been waiting a long time....
BigG
You both have tune ups vs. contenders. The fight is already set. Just don't lose against the tune ups.
CyruS
QUOTE(Iron - World Heavyweight Champion)
I picked out your place in the graveyard, the tombstone is getting printed up as I tell you this you puny mortal. Your nosebone is going to be pushed right into your brain.

aggressive.gif
BigG
Man I've thougt of making a whole new region and just transfering all our fight plans and fighters there so we can start over.

Maybe Zab Judah will end up something other then a bum laugh.gif

But since people didn't like what they heard when they heard I was the one schedulling the fights (But on the real, I've been very fair...matching top contenders and giving deserving fighters title shots..... plus you can just check out my garbage gym and compare it to yours), we'll follow the rule and just let the auto scheduller do its thing.

Deal?
CyruS
As long as everyone admits "Iron" is the best ever at this region then maybe I can deal. Since restarting would erase that titanic monster and they wouldn't have to face him anymore I feel I am entitled to some APPRECIATION. But I also don't want to part with Touch oF SleeP until he gets Harold Angus in the ring laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 6 2007, 05:31 AM) [snapback]352856[/snapback]
Man I've thougt of making a whole new region and just transfering all our fight plans and fighters there so we can start over.

Maybe Zab Judah will end up something other then a bum laugh.gif

But since people didn't like what they heard when they heard I was the one schedulling the fights (But on the real, I've been very fair...matching top contenders and giving deserving fighters title shots..... plus you can just check out my garbage gym and compare it to yours), we'll follow the rule and just let the auto scheduller do its thing.

Deal?

Yeah...do that, george....get rid of that shitty boxingtalk label...this is FightHype now...

I really didn't care you were the one doing the matchmaking...I was just playin'...you've done a great job...you've probably been as fair as you could have been...I know it's hard to see what ALL the best matchups are in that position...I realize that some of my boys got lost in the mix due to their 50/50 records...

Best regards,
The C.E.O. (Owner of The ATL Dungeon - "The World's Most Dangerous Gym")
Don Flamenco
deal!
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 6 2007, 12:40 PM) [snapback]352923[/snapback]
Best regards,
The C.E.O. (Owner of The ATL Dungeon - "The World's Most Bumified Gym")

Fixed.

laugh.gif
Maxy
So are we saying we're gonna start over from scratch? When are you planning to do this?
CyruS
BETTER NOT BE FOR A WHILE! THERES STILL MANY FIGHTS TO BE DONE IN THIS REGION BEFORE WE BOUNCE! TOUCH OF SLEEP - "HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
BigG
THanks....And what C.E.O to get rid of the boxingtalk logo....but we've gone pretty far in this region...I leave it up to you guys. Maybe we'll wait a couple of weeks and get some big matchups done.
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 6 2007, 12:42 PM) [snapback]352925[/snapback]
some bullshit

laugh.gif

I'm seriously considering creating a fighter named, "The Antidote", with all these gay ass viruses running around...gonna clean this league right the fuck up....
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 6 2007, 12:58 PM) [snapback]352941[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I'm seriously considering creating a fighter named, "The Antidote", with all these gay ass viruses running around...gonna clean this league right the fuck up....

OH.......... WORD.

aggressive.gif

Blayde
I would be fine with starting again in a fighthype region. That one should remain for years then though wink.gif
BigG
Oh yeah for sure.....but it would be fun as hell if we could get most of the fighthype regulars to join.
CyruS
It can't be done until Touch oF SleeP gets Harold Angus in the ring AND...

Iron gets beat for the World Heavyweight Title

laugh.gif

I NEED MORE TIME
BigG
Echols is coming back with FIRE in the next region laugh.gif
Don Flamenco
Yeah, no can do for me.

I'm having too much fun with the region we have right now. Anyway, it's just a name.
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 6 2007, 11:51 AM) [snapback]352934[/snapback]
BETTER NOT BE FOR A WHILE! THERES STILL MANY FIGHTS TO BE DONE IN THIS REGION BEFORE WE BOUNCE! TOUCH OF SLEEP - "HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

QUOTE(Mr. Pound for Pound Harold @ Aug 6 2007, 3:51 AM)
Don't mind him. He is my biggest groupie. He hangs off my nuts more than my pubic hairs.
Maxy
Personally I'm against any change. The name don't mean shit...we've got history going on here....what do we want to do? Wipe all that out and start over? Nah...And if we want more of the FightHype posters involved then PM them, do whatever it takes to add to the region. It's a name.

I'm pretty sure that the name could be changed anyway....surely....somebody could get onto Webl...explain the situation and see if anything can be done about it. If not, so be it...leave it as it is.
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
You runnin skurred Harold, you runnin skurred! HAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

aggressive.gif
Blayde
QUOTE(Maxy @ Aug 6 2007, 11:10 PM) [snapback]353000[/snapback]
Personally I'm against any change. The name don't mean shit...we've got history going on here....what do we want to do? Wipe all that out and start over? Nah...And if we want more of the FightHype posters involved then PM them, do whatever it takes to add to the region. It's a name.

I'm pretty sure that the name could be changed anyway....surely....somebody could get onto Webl...explain the situation and see if anything can be done about it. If not, so be it...leave it as it is.

Actually thinking about it a little more, I gotta agree with you. A lot of history would be gone which I believe should be more important than a boxingtalk or fighthype name.

And by the way: the weeks before the new start... I dont know what to do on vivi.com wink.gif
Don Flamenco

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
You runnin skurred Harold, you runnin skurred! HAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

QUOTE(Harry Angus AKA Mr Pound for Pound @ Aug 7 2007, 03:08 AM)
Nutz on ya chin
Since you put yourself on my dick i put my nuts on your chin
Nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin

CyruS
HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

aggressive.gif
BigG
QUOTE(Maxy @ Aug 6 2007, 09:10 PM) [snapback]353000[/snapback]

Yeah man, after thinking about it more I agree. I wouldn't wanna lose our histroy.
The CEO
I was requesting to change the name only...if you could...I too don't want everything erased....
Al Hata
are we gonna really start over? I dont care, but let me know
BigG
Nah....were keeping this region. Maxy's right....we have too much history here. Al, you need some fresh new talent in your gym man.
Rivado
Scheduling question for ya bigG.

Why does one of my retired fighters have a bout scheduled?

Jimmy "The Chin" Jenkins is somehow back in the mix.

CyruS
I don't know how that happen but Big N Tall must squash him to get a rematch with that thief Tunney
BigG
laugh.gif my bad.....sorry rivado...we had no more fighters to matchup and I didn't think you were playing Rivado. the chin will be gone for good unelss you want him back in the future.

BTW Rivado your gym needs some fresh new talent bro....some new Mayweather's and Manchez
Rivado
I know. At one point Mayweather and Manchez where considered P4Psters. Not the case now. LOL. Still good durable fighters with plenty of pizazz. Not enough to bring home the championship however. Although the FPs have more to do with that. We will see where the TRIBE goes from here.

WAR TRIBE!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.