Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maxy vs. C.E.O Title Fight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
There C.E.O, your gym wanted some title shots. Two deserving contenders for the title. Both coming off very good wins. Should be a good one.
CyruS
QUOTE(Super - Former 2 Time Jr. Middleweight Champion)
See that, I'm a humanitarian. Without me moving up this fight wouldn't be possible. I'd like to thank myself for being such a great human being. Good luck gentlemen.

laugh.gif
The CEO
Pfff...

Maxy....Louis is gonna whoop your man into a deep depression...

The only thing "Long" about him will be his face..."Why the long face?"..."I'm sad.".

laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 5 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]352761[/snapback]
Pfff...
Maxy....Louis is gonna whoop your man into a deep depression...

The only thing "Long" about him will be his face..."Why the long face?"..."I'm sad.".

laugh.gif

Bugsy is a bum...all the boys in my gym know that.

However, he'll beat this Louis kid....
BigG
ANtonio Diaz, the JMW who fought BOTH (dominated Louis and lost a close MD to Gawn) says he feels Luther will knock Bugsy out.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 6 2007, 10:02 AM) [snapback]352879[/snapback]
ANtonio Diaz, the JMW who fought BOTH (dominated Louis and lost a close MD to Gawn) says he feels Luther will knock Bugsy out.

Diaz should know better... rolleyes_anim.gif
BigG
LOL...That might be wishfull thinking on Diaz part though..he'd like Louis to win because Louis is made for him. But his pick is Louis by KO.
The CEO
Things have changed, boys...The Baby Wipe got over the hump and is ready to steamroll over all you suckas....
The CEO
(Louis post fight..)

"I tap him on the nape ONE TIME, and I get DQED??!! I don't know what to say...this is some Twilight Zone shit....You God Damn RIGHT there's a rematch..."
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 12 2007, 08:04 AM) [snapback]353767[/snapback]
(Louis post fight..)

"I tap him on the nape ONE TIME, and I get DQED??!! I don't know what to say...this is some Twilight Zone shit....You God Damn RIGHT there's a rematch..."

(Bugsy post fight)

"I think the ref was in the pocket of your people but I don't wanna go down that road. They disqualified you cos you were gettin' tired and they didn't wanna see you get hurt. We'll go at it again and lets hope we get a good ref...it was shaping up to be a great fight and I was as shocked as you when they threw you out."
The CEO
"...'go down that road'....lol...come on, Bugsy...you're twisting it...YOUR man was screaming at the ref for the DQ...it was the other way around...after landing 180 shots in the first 3 rounds, I was taking a breather according to the plan...it's all good...ain't the first time I've been screwed...and it won't be the last....that belt's MINE next week.."
Blayde
Travis Simms has just announced that he will be going after the winner of this fight. He will do one fight at middleweight but then he will come back to take what should be his since hes already beaten that Bugsy guy.

"Those bumbs would have been knocked out by Super in the 1st round. Ive already beaten Bugsy and if I was to face him again, I would do that, I would knock him out. People right now are underestimating me not caring about me hurting my left hand in the title fight."
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 12 2007, 08:52 AM) [snapback]353770[/snapback]
"...'go down that road'....lol...come on, Bugsy...you're twisting it...YOUR man was screaming at the ref for the DQ...it was the other way around...after landing 180 shots in the first 3 rounds, I was taking a breather according to the plan...it's all good...ain't the first time I've been screwed...and it won't be the last....that belt's MINE next week.."

Bugsy vehemently disputes this comment. Bugsy WANTED to fight on because he could smell an inside schedule victory. Not to worry...next week things will be much more concrete.

BTW Blayde .... Light middleweight is the weakest division around at the minute....it's there for all comers.
The CEO
After Luther wins next week...it's just a matter of when he passes the torch to The Super Welterweight Dynamo, Otto Blatty....who will reign as long as he WANTS to....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.